The best browser for Android? | Who will win in this dispute ?!
What do you think is the best browser for Android OS?
What do you think is the best browser for Android OS?
Opera [ 4460 ] ** [17,51%]
Dolphin Browser [ 2473 ] ** [9,71%]
Firefox [ 1494 ] ** [5,87%]
Boat browser [ 683 ] ** [2,68%]
UC Browser [ 6838 ] ** [26,85%]
Maxthon [ 437 ] ** [1,72%]
Google chrome [ 6155 ] ** [24,17%]
Other (write in the comments) [ 2881 ] ** [11,31%]
What is the location of the address bar in the browser more convenient?
Up [ 3478 ] ** [13,66%]
Down below [ 825 ] ** [3,24%]
Total votes: 25466

Rep: (1828)
Which browser is worthy of being called the best?
(Pictures are clickable)
1) Opera
Attached Image
2) Dolphin Browser
Attached Image
3) Mozilla
Attached Image
4) Boat Browser
Attached Image
5) UC Browser
Attached Image
6) Maxthon
Attached Image
7) Google Chrome
Attached Image

Post has been editedartur000 - 10.04.17, 00:02

Rep: (20)
Requirements from the browser: text zoom and decent speed.
Opera - text scales. Sloupochit and just a junkie invented ieshnyuyu tabs system ??
Dolphin - the text scales, working briskly (my choice)
Faerfoks - distorts sites
Boat - shchito ??
Criminal Browser - this Chinese "nyasha" retards like .. I do not even know how to describe it. Russian Post and that will be faster! WMS firmware curve, we can fuck me but the fact ..
Maxton - did not put, I do not know
Skayfaer - shchito ???
Chromium - (faerfoks cm).
Nin - the first time I hear it.

Post has been editedFix_kmsnet - 23.04.13, 10:20

Rep: (104)
Better standard of CM10.1 / Android 4.1.x both smooth and in functionality for himself is not found. Already so accustomed to side toolbar, that can not sit on other browsers - fingers constantly drawn to the edges of the screen: lol:

Post has been editedSkrillman - 23.04.13, 10:55

Rep: (20)
SkrillMan
Still scales the text ...

Rep: (0)
Today, this buggy nedoprogramma, which is called the opera and I love to statsionarnike, asked to upgrade, because will not work without updating. And in the opera crawled cautioned marked with Chrome. Demolished, downloaded from the Market and installed a version of the on-new. And this is a misunderstanding among mobile browsers wanted to upgrade again.
I read the reviews on the app and realized that not one of the bad I do not like the initiative.
Finally finishing off request activation via SMS.

Post has been editedmajorrr - 23.04.13, 21:11

Rep: (7)
And tell me, what kind of a browser (one of those who knows how to scale) can sync bookmarks with the desktop chrome (or mobile, are not) but the actual chromium?

Post has been editedstavroga - 25.04.13, 23:28

Rep: (23)
Of cyanogen nobody pulled watermelon well or seen where the hunt to try ...:? •) so stock browser like Chrome in the vaults (with 4.1 Refresh flew drone, chrome 18) and Opera 11 release.

Rep: (1)
Tried probably already all browsers androjda, better and did not find for themselves.
On the plate (huawei 10fhd 4.1.2) to view sites using uc web tab, to work with the admin of their sites - stock.
On the phone we have to use Opera Mini. Like uc web 9, but eats a lot of memory is not permissible, everything hangs (androyd 4.0 512 frames).
Better does not exist, there is only acceptable for the job.

Rep: (4)
Opera mini for mobile Internet, home - only Boat browser, better than these for yourself is not found.

Rep: (2)
I chose the Dolphin Browser. In my opinion it is the most similar to the browsers for the PC.
There are tabs on top, there is a button to go out and collapse.

Rep: (3)
Personally, I really liked the Opera and Maxthon.
Maxthon subjectively working faster and without quick opera, but sometimes closed itself.

Rep: (3)
On your computer for many years use ONLY opera, tried of Firefox - so-so, Google - not much at all uzhos safari. On smatrfonah sit in the internet in general I think the perversion, very uncomfortable, can just a little used and not pryvyk, though I had screens 3.2 and 3.5. Now a new smatrfon buy with a screen 4.5 think there should be better))) mobile browsers using standard androidovsky (I understand chromium) and Dolphin, the two so-so, you should try Opera - must not fail as well as on the computer. About UC Browser never heard of, be sure to try, others think it is not worth considering ...

Rep: (12)
Opera a lot because she enjoye the PC cool and do not try the other.
UC the best

of resources will be required and minimalist opera mini out of competition, as well as files to download then for me it is better utsveba present! IMHO, of course :)

Rep: (1)
I do not know how anyone, and I'd better UCbrowser, all flies, works accurately and does not hang, and good functionality)))

Rep: (0)
I enjoyed by many, but stopped in the fresh Chinaman Baidu Explorer. Everything suits me. Hustler and easy!

Rep: (32)
Shoot, I thought a long time .. and decided to vote for BOAT (choosing between UC and Boat. each has its own advantages, but these browsers (at least for me) the best)

Rep: (344)
It has long been chosen for themselves Ucweb

Rep: (878)
Now, I stumbled on this topic and ran along it, I set myself a test for 5 unknowns for yourself browsers. Skyfire, Ninesky, One, Baidu, Habit.
At first glance, they are not much different, except Habit. He immediately impressed me a lot of settings and easy customizable interface.
All browsers on html5 test showed 287, 267 only baidu.

So also are Opera, Chrome, Firefox, UC, Maxthon, Dolphin, Boat and Boat Mini)))
well ...
Give preference to UC, Chrome and Opera can be.
(You have to use several, since not all everyone has. For example VKopt addition, you can install on FF and Opera)
Will consider Habit)))

more results with html5test.com
maxthon, dolphin, boat, boat mini, standard browser droid 4.0.3 - 287
UCbrowser 390
Opera mobile 406 (originally saw 40 but crooked rendered page)))
Chrome 415
Firefox 413

Pasandre, pliz tell me, on your tablet ainol avrora 2 was simply gorgeous browser with flash and importirvalsya with chromium, now I have to completely dull One S stock browser, somebody can tell how the name of that browser and where to find it to 4.1?

Rep: (9)
Easy Browser Puffin and the fastest and those used by the

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 19:45