Acer Aspire V5-171 - Discussion | [notebook]

Rep: (29)
Discussion 11.6 "laptop Acer Aspire V5-171
Official site | In English | Download drivers | Download manual
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows RT Software | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Attached Image
Technical description
11.6 "(1366x768) Acer Aspire V5-171 laptops belong to the V5 Series family, which also includes models with screens in 14" and 15.6 ".

All laptops are based on the Core i3 and i5 processors of the Intel Ivy Bridge platform with Intel HD Graphics integrated in the processor.
The operating system may be Windows 7 Home Basic or Windows 8 in 64-bit version.
The model is based on the chipset.Hm77 expressand comes with a minimum 4GB of RAM with one or two DDR3 memory slots.
The widescreen 16: 9 glossy display has LED backlighting, the laptop also has HDMI and VGA outputs.
As a drive, a 500GB Hitachi hard drive with a rotation speed of 5400rpm is used.
The main filling: SD / MMC card reader, bluetooth 4.0, Wi-fi standard 802.11 a / b / g / n, gigabit LAN and dual 3.5mm jack for headphones and microphone.
Due to the small volume of the li-ion four-cell battery with a capacity of 2500 mAh, the laptop is compact and lightweight: with dimensions of 28.448 x 20.32 x 2.794 cm, its weight is 1.379 kg.
Reviews and Reviews

Post has been editedShoore - 09.06.13, 01:10
Reason for editing: topic navigation bar

AstraVE @ 14.03.2013, 02:54*
Pancake. Nothing else was removed? Just erase Intel Rapid in the "Add or Remove Programs" and removed the device manager? If the problem is solved so simply - I even confuse SSD and put back)
And what kind of SSD? Why so little on record?

Intel RST deleted from the control panel, yes. Device Manager does not touch it after reboot itself changed with avtoustonovkoy firewood. Then again I rebutnul all.
SSD - vertex 3 120gb, in statsionarnike were such speeds (up to the date of purchase nouta stood in the home PC):
Attached Image

in the same version of software on the same test yields a laptop:
Attached Image

we will continue to seek a compromise with the iron drivers. thanks for the tip

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 16.03.13, 19:42
Reason for editing: [/ SPOILER].

Rep: (158)
By the way, yes .... another fact. If you install Intel Rapid - in its control panel will write that the device runs on SATA 3Gbit / sec. While other utilities indicates SATA 6Gbit / s. A feeling that Intel Rapid specially switches SATA-controller SATA2 mode. At least I begin to match the speed of SATA2 (about 250MB / s read).
If anything else learn - please let us know.

Post has been editedAstraVE - 14.03.13, 08:10

At leisure I experimented:
Attached Image

So, the chipset driver the most productive. But there is another problem: in the Windows logs are constantly flying message "The driver detected a controller error \ Device \ Ide \ Port0 Esteemed - incompatibility and the Intel OCZ, a long time people are struggling with all sorts of ways to get rid, leaving the default Windows driver...

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 16.03.13, 19:43
Reason for editing: [/ SPOILER].

One note about the laptop: If someone rattling the keyboard / touchpad, creaking body, buzzing cooling with "rotating laptop in his hands" - try to remove the bottom cover and tighten all the screws ... I, for one cogI was not at all curled and just "hanging out" (It seems related to the keyboard), which I was very surprised. Only without fanaticism ...

Post has been editedAstraVE - 17.03.13, 10:42

Rep: (46)
on its purchase can really save 810r - returning windose manufacturer
http://www.acer.ru/ac/ru/RU/content/reimbursement

Rep: (6)
ufimez @ 19.03.2013, 13:22*
on its purchase can really save 810r - returning windose manufacturer

Win8 not return. No to return programs. It seems to be on offer this laptop with only 8-Coy. With 7-Coy did not meet the market.

In fact, return eight runs. I checked personally. True procedure was delayed for almost a month, but it cant odds in my city, in principle, should be short-lived. On the site there is no information, but the post office I was told of the Acer technical support:
In the case of non-use of pre-installed Windows, you can get on the terms and conditions set out in this (http://www.acer.ru/ac/ru/RU/content/reimbursement)Program, financial compensation in the amount of:

For Vista Home Premium, Win 7 Home Premium, Win 8
1080 RUB

Contact the nearest service centerhttp://www.acer.ru/ac/ru/RU/content/service-centers

More detailed description of the procedureon HabrГ©.

Post has been editedxandr0s - 19.03.13, 21:40
Reason for editing: link added

xandr0s @ 19.03.2013, 17:30*

Hmm, in my case too late. I activated already. But thanks anyway. Incidentally, in the link in the list is not specified 8-ka. I saw this info nor their site before purchase, but this is my problem, it was necessary to request the neem in advance :)

Posted on 19/03/2013, 21:44:

xandr0s @ 19.03.2013, 17:30*
In fact, return eight runs

Hmm. I read HabrГ©. It is clear, accessible, but for me it seems too late to "rock the boat". Sorry. Advance to see your post :)

Post has been editedrakip - 19.03.13, 21:41

Rep: (-1)
Greetings! And this program applies only to Acer? On the other notiki prizvoditeley how?

In other programs, too, used to be (at least in the Samsung has seen the information on the website). Apparently and eight will work

Rep: (3)
AstraVE @ 14.03.2013, 09:08*
If you install Intel Rapid - in its control panel will write that the device runs on SATA 3Gbit / sec. While other utilities indicates SATA 6Gbit / s. A feeling that Intel Rapid specially switches SATA-controller SATA2 mode.

Intel Rapid reveals the truth - the SATA mode in which really works SSD. "Other tools" only show what a SSD, and SATA is not a real operation.
I was convinced, when set himself SSD Vertex 4 (SATA-3) in the new laptop MSI GT70. With Intel's utility failed to understand some of the SATA-2 ports and a SATA-3.
So anything Intel Rapid does not switch.

rakip @ 19.03.2013, 17:10*
It seems to be on offer this laptop with only 8-Coy. With 7-Coy did not meet the market.

Win7HB: Acer Aspire V5-171-53314G50Ass, NX.M3AER.008 (hereeg).

But why Win8 return? This is from the "there are no problems that we could not afford to come up with." Win7, and some were not. Maybe it's time to finally learn about the 8-ku better? Especially because it is already in their hands.

Post has been editedShoore - 21.03.13, 15:27
Reason for editing: combined

Dimonira, funny) But that's when I install Intel Rapid - speed I falls to SATA2 ... If the tests immediately after installing Windows, or, for example, in Linux - full speed (tobish about 450MB / sec on the same OCZ Vector). So in this case, it probably is "something stirs."
P.S. And when I installed the drive (normal HDD SATA3) in SATA2 port on the PC - AIDA64 showed that "drive runs in SATA2 mode," and if I connect the drive to SATA3 - writes that "SATA3".

Post has been editedAstraVE - 21.03.13, 20:25

Rep: (3)
AstraVE @ 21.03.2013, 21:23*
And when I installed the drive (normal HDD SATA3) in SATA2 port on the PC - AIDA64 showed that "drive runs in SATA2 mode," and if I connect the drive to SATA3 - writes that "SATA3".

I AIDA64 showed SSD opportunity and not a current mode of operation. Although she has many "branches", looking where to look. Just something I do not remember that she showed it is - "the drive is operating in ...".
In tests with a speed I all right, nothing falls and meets the stated SSD speeds.

I also say what I saw. After installing Windows - speed of about 450MB / sec ... I put all the drivers (including chipset and SATA controller) - the speed of 250MB / sec "flat strip".

BIOS version 2.15

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 24.03.13, 19:14
Reason for editing: combined.

Service manual from Travelmate B113, which differs only in matte screen, it seems
Attached fileService-Manual b113.pdf(9.19 MB)

Try to ofsayte Acer categoryTravelmateBselect a filter on the screen is less than 12 "))

Post has been editedxandr0s - 23.03.13, 22:27

Hmm .... interesting .. and whether the matrix is ​​real with this throw our?)
And by the way if you do and read the service manual, then the Acer AO756 ... they then certainly one to one, in addition to the processor and logic.
Attached fileAcer Aspire One AO756 Service.pdf(9.67 MB)

The idea of ​​it, even the battery is fine ... on the V5 do not have any batteries other than 2500mA / h ... and to have AO756 battery at 5200mA / h would like.

Post has been editedAstraVE - 24.03.13, 11:58

Fine. What I was looking for. Friends just stand in front of this laptop samples. Napshite please someone is not difficult, a good open review. You can vlichku. Thanks in advance.

Rep: (-1)
Hello ! Well? I'm talking about a matrix, found there about its quality that either?
BUT ?

Knowledgeable. Please tell me if the clock frequency of the memory is written in the characteristics of 1333, the RAM required to buy such a frequency, or even better would be if you buy a 1600MHz for example?

It is necessary that she was in the SPD profile with 1600MHz.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 2:02