> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

software modification and embellishment Sony Xperia V / LT25i / Tsubasa | Topics, decorations and discussion

Rep: (4588)
Modification of software and decorations Sony Xperia V

Attached ImageSony Xperia V / LT25i / Tsubasa

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accesories пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.X) пїЅ | Firmware CyanogenMod (OS Android 4.x.x) пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Decoration orders table for Sony Ericsson and Sony Xperia пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | FAQ on devices and Android OS | Android - First Aid | Sony Xperia V FAQ пїЅ
Instructions

Attention newbies!
Virtually all modifications require the presence of the so-called root permissions - "root", as well as the installed recovery system - "recovery". Some work only and only in the "deodex-firmware". In view of this, if you wanted something as well as show here, decorate, add some functionality, and so, I urge you to study these things at the same forum ( "Important Topics" in this section - FAQ on devices and Android OS In particular with respect to this device - Sony Xperia V - Official firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.X) . You need to discuss these things in the firmware theme, the cap of which I also ask you to read.
Help section
: grabli: If you have conducted any modification, and as a result of this, the expected changes did not appear, or there were any problems in the work of the device, then for starters, make sure that you have read and fulfilled everything that is indicated in the message about mod-and. In the case of correctly executing the guidelines, write the steps that you have completed whether the software version, the developer, "ODEX-DEODEX option", as well as lists all the modifications that you have already managed to perform - good experienced people will help you in solving the problem.
: Help: What if you decide to cancel one or another modification, or if the communicator stopped loaded immediately after the mod - and, and you do not have to restore a backup copy of a system system? Having a PC and the available you need to create an archive yourself to return to the state of the previous mod and. The search files can be found on the Internet, you can get them from the archive of the modification that contains these files and which you have acted until the last attempt to modify. Replace them those files that are invested in the archive of the last modification - everything is simple! ;). Without the ability to create such an archive independently, you can ask to make it these craftsmen. The device is not loaded, so you can't copy the archive to the memory card? Do not waste, use other means (for example, another phone, card reader), or using your USB cable, use the available Recovery function for this communicator - data exchange between the card and PC (log in to Recovery mode, connect the device to the PC through the cable, On the RECOVERY menu, select "Mounts and Storage", and then "Mount USB Storage"; The Maps section will appear on the PC - copy, and then return to the Recovery menu). But if there is no effective solution to the problem, then flashing the communicator is the only way out of the situation.

File-based storage applications (software version 9.0.1.D.0.10 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage deodex-applications (software version 9.0.1.D.0.10 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage applications (software version 9.1.A.0.490 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage deodex-applications (software version 9.1.A.0.490 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage applications (software version 9.1.A.1.140 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage deodex-applications (software version 9.1.A.1.140 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage applications (software version 9.2.A.0.295 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage deodex-applications (software version 9.2.A.0.295 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage applications (software version 99 9.2.A.1.1 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage deodex-applications (software version 99 9.2.A.1.1 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk
File-based storage deodex-applications (software version 9.2.A.1.210 localization ru) -Yandex.Disk

When modifying your device, be vigilant - make a permanent backup of the system, do not forget also about the permissions of files / folders! Something is not right - it is fraught with failure, cyclic rebooting, "oskirpichivaniem".
Deodex Software

Template for the design of fashion
[center] [size = 5] [color = blue] [b] Heading Mode [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ center]
[center] [size = 3] [color = royalblue] [b] On the basis of which assembly, on which assembly the operability was tested, the version of ANDROID [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ center]
[Spoiler = [color = red] [b] Description [/ b] [/ color]] Description fashion - full or short ... Also here we can add additional description precautions during installation [/ spoiler].
[spoiler = [color = orange] [b] Screenshots [/ b] [/ color]] Placing screenshots of the mod. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = seagreen] [b] Installation [/ b] [/ color]] [list = 1]
[B] [*] Installation via [/ b] [b] [color = blue] [b] Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery [/ b] [/ color] [/ b]:
[list]
[*] Throws [b] .zip [/ b] file to the memory card.
[*] In recovery, select [b] install zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Then select item [b] choose zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] From [b] SD card [/ b] fashion desired file and click on it.
[*] From the set of items N o choose one single [b] "Yes" [/ b]
[*] After installation is complete, restart the device - click
soft button [b] back [/ b] (to go to the main menu) and select [b] reboot system now [/ b]
[/ list]
[*] [b] Manual installation [/ b]:
[list]
[*] Move / copy the file [b] .apk [/ b] to the [b] [color = purple] / system [/ color] [/ b] folder, assign the rights: [b] rw-r - r- - [/ b]
[*] Then the file should be [color = red] [b] Move / Cut [/ color] [/ b] to the folder [b] [color = purple] / app (if the file is from the folder / framework, specify that it needs to be moved folder / framework) [/ color] (with replacement) [/ b].
[/ list]
[/ list] [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = blue] [b] Download [/ b] [/ color]] Download links. [/ spoiler]

Modification work (software version - 9.0.1.D.0.10)
interface modification (software version - 9.0.1.D.0.10)
Modification work (software version - 9.1.A.0.490)
interface modification (software version - 9.1.A.0.490)
Modification work and interface (software version - 9.1.A.1.140 & 145)

Modification work and interface (software version - 9.2.A.0.295 & 9.2.A.1.1 99)
framework

Dialers

SystemUI

miscellanea

Modification work and interface (software version - 9.2.A.1.210)
Modification work and interface (software version - 9.2.A.2.5)
Modification work and interface for all versions of Android
Modification work and interface (custom firmware)
modules of Xposed
combined
Ornaments (JB)

Theme rules:
  • In this topic we post files that change the work of the communicator and its interface. We discuss modifications and share experiences.
  • Applications that do not require more than software from Sony and does not have the specifics regarding the Xperia V, more appropriate to lay out in the relevant subject.
  • Earnest request: vykladyvanii modifying files, write assignment, requirements, guidelines on the implementation, the target OS version (the developer version of the software), attach a screenshot / video if necessary.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture.
  • If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum RulesorRules section "Android - Ornaments"will be deleted!

Remember, backup and recovery from it - 5 ~ 10 minutes, the recovery again - more than an hour

Post has been editedArtyom - 18.02.16, 10:34
Reason for editing: Pak mods in a dark design + fashion + butanimatsiya increase the sound + FM Transmitter (requires connection of headphones as an antenna) + clear weather

Rep: (4)
Vdsirotkin @ 01/27/2013, 21:25*
Sew through fleshtul, but take away all the all the checkboxes in the first menu (where the wipe) and put everything but the "exclude system" (where exclud'y) in the second.

Select firewood for VL or download them?

Post has been editedDimasuella - 27.01.13, 20:42

Rep: (927)
Dimasuella,
Choose Flashmode Driver

Vdsirotkin @ 01/27/2013, 21:42*
Dimasuella,
Choose Flashmode Driver

Only Flashmode and FastBoot? Or do not need fastbut too?

Dimasuella,
Flashmoda is enough

Rep: (643)
Dimasuella,
8oldemar @ 27.01.2013, 21:21 *
Read all links in the header
! : stop_holywar: Worse will be.

Dimasuella,
Yes, not the essence) Well, the campaign is yes, in vain recovered)) Pisya with Wipes. (

Vdsirotkin @ 01/27/2013, 22:13*
Chey with Wipes. (

Put daws only in the "WIPE?"

Dimasuella,
You do not change anything. Just go

I stitched, everything is fine, yes, by the way, what happened to the root?
P.S. Thank you all, let my lesson serve another lesson: D

Dimasuella,
Ruth disappeared :) get anew)))

Rep: (11)
From my personal "dancing with the tambourines" with this body, came to the conclusion that if you put something from under the recovery, it is better to do it right away, then the troubles will be.

D06PBIU @ 01/28/2013, 00:56*
From my personal "dances with tambourines" with this body, came to the conclusion that if you set something from under the recovery, it is better to do it right away
Well, "anything" is unlikely, probably, if only an application is set, which is used by another system, or if it is systemic itself.

Dimasuella, You can then try to Odex (updated the message with attached files).

Rep: (11)
8OLDEMAR @ 01/28/2013, 01:02*
Probably, if only an application is installed, which is used by another system, or if it is systemic itself

I agree, I did not correctly formulated. :)

Post has been editedD06pbIu - 28.01.13, 03:27

Rep: (23)
8oldemar,
vdsirotkin,
Your advice would be in the header just in case to add =) you never know)

AxLe_Rage10,
Yes, then I will roll the instruction

Axle_Rage10 @ 01/28/2013, 16:41*
Your advice would be in the header just in case to add =) you never know)
Added by.

Low / high sensitivity proximity sensor
Two work options. Suppose that by default the sensor is triggered at a distance of 4 cm. (I personally went out - it depends on the conditions) .. The first - the sensor triggers when approaching ~ 2 cm. And at a distance from ~ 2.5 cm. The second - the sensor is triggered When approaching ~ 6 cm. And the distance from ~ 8.5 cm. In the first case, the energy price increases, in the second - decreases.
ROOT required. Archives for Recovery:
by 2-2.5 cm. -Attached fileProximity Sensor - Near.zip(147.45 KB)
by 6-8.5 cm. -Attached fileProximity Sensor - Away.zip(147.45 KB)
hw_config.sh

Rep: (49)
Good afternoon, I want myself on xperia acro s Install Xperiav Annexes (as far as I know, will become on top of the system). Album, movies, Walkman + visualizer, Sony Select, and you have a Wi Fi function in place position. Thank you in advance.

Schokk99 @ 01/31/2013, 14:45*
And you have a Wi Fi function in place
However, this system is not in one application. You, the owners of Acro S, you will need to be your Framework-Res, perhaps and settings.apk Recycle (Menu, Icons, maybe there is there - I do not know). And otherwise (all deodex, of course):
Attached fileSemcAlbum.apk(5.72 MB)
Attached fileSemcVideo.apk(2.88 MB)
Attached fileSemcMusic.apk(5.78 MB)
Attached fileSemcMusicVisualizer.apk(3.75 MB)
Attached filestorefront.apk(866.17 KB)

Post has been edited8oldemar - 22.02.13, 13:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 04:23