> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Universal - firmware discussion | Qtek 9000, JasJar, XDA Exec, MDA Pro

Rep: (106)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!

Communicator firmware talkHTC Universal
Qtek 9000, i-Mate JasJar, Dopod 900, T-Mobile MDA Pro, O2 XDA Exec, Orange SPV M5000, Vodafone VPA IV
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Talk firmware пїЅ | HTC Universal Battery talk пїЅ | Programs and patches for HTC Universal пїЅ | Flood Unikovodov пїЅ
FAQ on flashing пїЅ | HTC Universal firmware review пїЅ |
ROMs by Cotulla пїЅ | Plex ROMs пїЅ | OrkZ ROMs пїЅ | ROMs from Dj Danik пїЅ | ROMs WM 6.5 RUS пїЅ | ROMs WM 5.0 пїЅ | HTC Universal - Android OS пїЅ
(archives)

Before asking a question, lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.

Post has been editedHanzo - 09.03.10, 11:25

Rep: (788)
snes1 @ 13.02.2016, 19:48*
and besides, the device was a hiccup

If the firmware is not solved and the iron problem, unfortunately it only remains to nail to the wall.
Or send me to Israel: D as a donor to mine. Only donors remain mnu (working). The main "accidentally" kicked.

Password sent to the mare. There hangs a restriction "with 5-positions", so you could not see.

I watch this topic, so write if you have questions.

Post has been editedHanzo - 14.02.16, 11:00

Rep: (0)
Hello dear guru! ;) It takes your invaluable help. I decided to flash the Qtek 9000, brushed through mtty, and then can not get it to flash any program. Small animal hangs able butlodera - hanging label series and version number. mtty sees no usb port and identity is not sewn. What to do and where to dig?

Rep: (788)
* wolf1777,
What Oska sew?
In some vtyknuli USB device?

Rep: (3)
Welcome, if there is someone. :)

Komrad, no one official stable firmware Qtek 9000 is not overlooked? The one with which he sold in Russia. Link in the header for a long time dead.

Rep: (847)
Doctor_Jones @ 26.03.17, 17:49*
firmware

Uni

Rep: (3)
Many thanks!

Rep: (5)
EH! a device has been) and latest post almost a year ago in the subject ....)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 2:06