> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Universal - firmware discussion | Qtek 9000, JasJar, XDA Exec, MDA Pro

Rep: (106)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!

Communicator firmware talkHTC Universal
Qtek 9000, i-Mate JasJar, Dopod 900, T-Mobile MDA Pro, O2 XDA Exec, Orange SPV M5000, Vodafone VPA IV
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Talk firmware пїЅ | HTC Universal Battery talk пїЅ | Programs and patches for HTC Universal пїЅ | Flood Unikovodov пїЅ
FAQ on flashing пїЅ | HTC Universal firmware review пїЅ |
ROMs by Cotulla пїЅ | Plex ROMs пїЅ | OrkZ ROMs пїЅ | ROMs from Dj Danik пїЅ | ROMs WM 6.5 RUS пїЅ | ROMs WM 5.0 пїЅ | HTC Universal - Android OS пїЅ
(archives)

Before asking a question, lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.

Post has been editedHanzo - 09.03.10, 11:25

Rep: (28)
dimcha2,04.06.07 16:51:36
... in view of the separation GPRS (you have to re-connects), ...

not all are lucky ...
I'm ok

Rep: (7)
tried almost all of the firmware, all the radio .. a hell beast pair Wisnu when an incoming call .. If someone knows what to do (maybe there is some special zaklenanie :)), write. Terrible do not want to sell it, but already can not either ..

Rep: (495)
aSSpect ,
Try to make XP and after the tour without any software a couple of days and you look freezes or not
if you do not hang it means what or buggy software (included blokrirovanie, photo contacts, address, beech, MagiCall etc.)

Rep: (0)
Help on any firmware into fashion phone by pressing any key, first beep and then a second action, so sick I can no longer use this phone .... progivka ivan v3 radio 15

Rep: (106)
dhouse @ 05.06.07 12:26:15
progivka ivan v3 radio 15

put vm5 and see how it will work without software

Rep: (16)
VecH @ 04.06.07 23:28:46
tag58,05.06.07 00:03:57
Particularly pleased with the increased stability of the vpn connection with the Internet through wi-fi

and here in more detail please, I wrote down to myself earlier
but the card went on a business trip

A detail, actually, no. Standard setting VPN-connections and exclusion "* / *" ...
Only factory firmware on WM5 this connection is not working as it should, constantly torn, saw it, not all programs that use the Internet ...
After installation WM6RUS problem disappeared itself. Now everything works steadily as the external wi-fi network, and on my home through a router ... If wi-fi enabled and is available, it will automatically run a program through the VPN-connection, in the case of loss of connection or disable wi-fi itself is switched on GPRS.

tag58 @ 05.06.07 18:45:36
automatically run a program through the VPN-connection, in the case of loss of connection or disable wi-fi itself switches to GPRS.

and how to make that GPRS is only connected to my requirements?

Rep: (16)
In my opinion GPRS always automatically activated if any prog climbs in the Internet ...

boss.rus , 5.2.318 Build 15341 WWE Original this all ok

Tell me what is best for the radio firmware 5.2.1413 Build 17913.0.3.0 WWE Original?

Max ,
begin to flash each starting from 15th until 9th
some will work better know himself

Rep: (73)
I understand that you praise this firmware?
"CE OS: 5.2.1413
Build: 17913.0.3.0
SP: AKU 0.3

newest release: v3 "???

question in her normal CSS wood or crooked? WM5torage and even on some of the early, right now, that I should not work: when you try to activate - stupidly falls ...

Hello, advise please the most stable, so as not to suffer from bugs and other garbage ...

Rep: (7)
Old
I have this same firmware, I enjoy USB_HDD everything works correctly.

Bit conclusions.
Sew WM6_21006_RUS_11500 - firmware without glitches, I just sent a registry so any patches (accelerated graphics rendering, etc.) that I started at GPRS connection Margao screen and the battery sat down at 2:00. The disadvantage of this firmware is not found in it Wireless Modem.

Sew the official firmware 13077 which was originally - began to notice tormaznuyu drawing dialer, and the design is not so hot, GPRS is slower and is not stable.

WM6_5.2.318_15341_WWE_Original returned to the radio 13.

Rep: (73)
igor12345 ,

Rep: (2)
Old.
I had already flooded to us, but to the global cleaning.
When installed on the guard does not work, and if the main all oK :)

Rep: (28)
ivanushka_67,06.06.07 05:48:38
When installed on the guard does not work,

what is meant by the installation on the guard ???

ivanushka_67 @ 06.06.07 14:48:38
watchman

Storadzh = Storage
write in English or the sound is voiced by normal

Added @ 06.06.2007, 11:16

Max 06.06.07 @ 5:30:19
The disadvantage of this firmware is not found in it Wireless Modem.

it is but there's no shortcuts to it!

Vech I have not found .... maybe bad looking. Why, then, when I asked how to go to the firmware WM6ru Net (device as a modem) advised through the "Internet Sharing"?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 18:16