> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Universal - firmware discussion | Qtek 9000, JasJar, XDA Exec, MDA Pro

Rep: (106)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!

Communicator firmware talkHTC Universal
Qtek 9000, i-Mate JasJar, Dopod 900, T-Mobile MDA Pro, O2 XDA Exec, Orange SPV M5000, Vodafone VPA IV
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Talk firmware пїЅ | HTC Universal Battery talk пїЅ | Programs and patches for HTC Universal пїЅ | Flood Unikovodov пїЅ
FAQ on flashing пїЅ | HTC Universal firmware review пїЅ |
ROMs by Cotulla пїЅ | Plex ROMs пїЅ | OrkZ ROMs пїЅ | ROMs from Dj Danik пїЅ | ROMs WM 6.5 RUS пїЅ | ROMs WM 5.0 пїЅ | HTC Universal - Android OS пїЅ
(archives)

Before asking a question, lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.

Post has been editedHanzo - 09.03.10, 11:25

Rep: (785)
Overview of firmware.
Additional firmware

Attached files

Attached filems_.rar(8.16 MB)

Post has been editedHanzo - 21.01.09, 18:54

Rep: (477)
FROM THE BOTTLE:

Greetings to all lovers of fast things. You’ve probably been waiting for a while in the padla ... when will the opera-HTC universal wm6 made in Russia .... in the free .. and not very accessible ......

so what we have
Attached Image

free storage after XP 40.80mb free program memory 30.5 megabytes

so what was somehow done
1. removed garbage (although it was not really) was thrown successfully .. firmware easier to 18 megabytes ...
* Killed embedded VoiP.
* Removed Windows Update
* Removed BT A2DP
* Removed BT HID
* Removed Marketplace
* Removed Windows Live
* Removed Adobe Reader LE
* Removed BT FTP Explorer (Bluetooth Explorer)
* Killed Voice Commander
* Killed by Task Manager
* Killed by HTC Home Plugin
* Removed MMS service!
* All help and pictures are killed.
* Killed WModem
* and more on the little things

2. I put in 3 little programs
1. alttab application switcher
2. altf4 close active window
3. flashlight ...

3. The speed of work pleasantly surprised even me ... I was especially surprised by the reboot in 25 seconds

4 ... Russification of hardware Claudia made in the form of a crack from the paragon

5 ... the registry was cleared of debris .. protvikan by introducing all known lotions on a free increase in productivity as well as by introducing purely Junik lotions (TYPE OF TABLET FROM DREAM OF DEATH)

additional changes and notes
1. changed the welcome screen .. the second splash ..
2. repaired internet explorer .. now it works as fast as before .. besides its start page has been replaced
Attached Image
3. REALVGA works great
4. SDHC 4-8 gigabyte cards work great

known problems
1. periodic reluctance of the camera to start the first time .... if the camera has not started, then tap on the screen .. then wait 5-10 seconds and restart

useful files and patches
1.If you need a balon inclusion
Attached fileimg-54778-wifibaloon.rar(1.46 KB)

there are registry keys to activate the patch ..
2. Russification of the standard keyboard (c) Maglite .. successfully tested .. the next rum will move to rumdownload keyboard
3. RADIO 1.17:
4. if there are problems with the disappearance of the memory card and folders on it .. go syudy and download new firewoodLINK
5. Russification of the built-in dialerlink

remarks
1.before downloading, EXACTLY find out the version of the bootloader... if you flash the G3 version on G4 ... then loading further from the first splash will not work
2. 21 megabyte additional disk is available ONLY IN VERSION G3 .. it is connected with the impossibility of using the trick with the partitions on the g4

Attached files

Attached filelink.txt(224 bytes)

Rep: (117)
2VecH
Why so suffer for 2 months? Sew at once on WM6 ... Their selection is now big.

Sergey123456 @ 06/04/07 21:03:12
Why so suffer for 2 months?

but I don’t suffer, I just got to run between the firmware and choose the stable ones I tried before
Sergey123456 @ 06/04/07 21:03:12
Sew at once on WM6 ... Their selection is now big.

It does not lie to my heart, well, does not want

Rep: (28)
Vech ,
The last Ivanovskaya pleases me in principle, it’s certainly that they wouldn’t say it, but the 6th Windows is much faster than the 5th ...
I even had a yoke navigator to run faster ...
I advise, in short ...
Although the memory is both leaking and leaking ... though not so fast ...

Rep: (0)
I flashed on WM6RUS, noticed the glitching glitches: the flickering of the screen when talking or when opening the Internet page with a GPRS connection, the battery discharges very quickly. Maybe it's because of the radio 1.15?

Rep: (4)
Well, that branch returned. It is more interesting here :-)

Rep: (16)
Max ,
I have been on WM6RUS for a month and have never seen anything like it on my typewriter. Only wi-fi turned on quickly installs the battery. The device works quite quickly, there were no serious glitches. The increased vpn connection to the Internet through wi-fi especially pleased me. I have never received messages like 'no GSM', GPRS works steadily for days, the standard battery is just enough for this period.

Post has been editedtag58 - 04.06.07, 17:20

tag58 , wi-fi is disabled, I installed different firmware, but I have not yet seen WM6 worse. Do you have radio 1.15?
And one more kasyak - it is not possible to go to the Internet through a communicator i.e. Kutek as a modem and an Internet on a PC

Added @ 04.06.2007, 17:21

Now I want to flash on UNI _TMUK_130114_130232_11003_WWE_Ship. I would like to know the reviews.

Max ,
radio 1.15
wi-fi works perfectly
I did not try to use the kutek as a modem, there was no need

Rep: (106)
Max @ 06/04/07 18:19:17
but worse WM6 has not yet seen

I also did not see anything worse vm6. but someone goes. to argue is useless. It has long been proven thatone and the same firmware on different machines behaves differently .

boss.rus ,
one and the same firmware on different machines behaves differently.

This is indisputable ...

tag58 @ 06/05/07 00:03:57
Particularly pleased with the increased stability of the vpn connection with the Internet through wi-fi

and here in more detail please, I wrote down to myself earlier
but the card went on a business trip

The people, who used the kutek with WM6RU firmware as a modem?

Max ,
I used, everything was fine

Vech explain to the inexperienced how?

Rep: (3)
Max

internet sharing on the PDA, and on the BB - PAN

What is 66 - PAN?
I start "shared internet", I select USB, but there is no active key to connect.

Finally, the branch was reanimated.

Personally, after all the flashing, I stopped (so far) on the beta from Ivan 4 or 15, both are stable.
WM6 does not deceive in view of the disconnection of GPRS (you have to reconnect) as soon as the body loses the network - with an uncertain reception.
When this is corrected, I will definitely return to WM6.

Max @ 06/05/07 01:32:42
What is 66 - PAN?
BB = Big Brother (desktop or laptop)
PAN = Private Access Network

Go to the FAQ, repeat a second time, it describes how to get into the Internet through the device using a dial-up connection!
Max @ 06/05/07 01:32:42
I start "shared internet", I select USB, but there is no active key to connect.
why i don’t know it is inactive, I have everything normal connecting via modem, via Bluetooth PAN

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.21.19, 21:29