Version: 1.0.4

Last update of the program in the header:25.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
In order to replenish the number of good programs on the forum ...
One of the best sports applications for Meego platform from sports-tracker.com.
If you enjoy active sports - this is for you ...
Appendix useet write position, and compare the data with GPS.
The entire route is written to measure the speed, direction, momentum.
It is possible to connect external devices - gauges heart rhythms.
The entire process is recorded can be viewed directly on the phone or online sports-tracker.com where your all and merges account (requires a simple registration on the resource)
Moreover the web site allows you to browse and see who is where and how as a sport has been close to you (and worldwide).
It is possible to attach a photo, comment on your and other people's work, chat with friends and find new ones (practically the social network)

Homepage: http://www.sports-tracker.com/blog/2011/09...o-and-nokia-n9/

Russian interface: Not

Download:
DEB:
Attached filesportstracker_1_379278.0.4_armel.deb(1.33 MB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 25.01.13, 13:44

Rep: (31)
I use this app with November last year, I started to run) in the open space outside the city and work out just fine, exactly. In the context of the city, especially when a lot of high buildings and narrow streets, helplessly lying: it can "throw" on top of 2 to 4 km depending on the route. Is not a feature of the program (no GPS-filtering settings, unlike the version for Android), not the feature of GPS-receiver of our beloved N9. Although the conduct comparative tests with GlobalSat SirfStar III + on the phone in the signature. So, a bunch of external GPS-receiver with a telephone or N9 also gives an inaccurate result (Apparently, the matter of interference that neither the device nor the program are independent. So I recommend to all athletes))))) Just the place for jogging necessary choose carefully and measure the track in advance.

Rep: (474)
Well I have a 10 "street workout" 1-2 buggy .. all very good! )))
no joke - found through it with someone running around in the evening near you))))

Rep: (0)
I've recently wondered as I rolled on skates, playing different games. Is it possible to measure with this program, the size of the rink as a football field, but ride on one half. it makes sense to try, tell me?

Rep: (474)
Everything will depend on the accuracy of zhpsa ... Not at a time .. I think 2-3 sozhesh understand how many rolls

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/19, 16:27