> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Might & Magic Clash of Heroes | [IPhone] [iPad] A mixture of RPG and puzzle.

Rep: (479)
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
Version: 1.4.0

Last update of the game in the header:14.06.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
mix of RPG and puzzle.

Description:
The illustrious RPG is now updated and optimized for the iPhone and iPad!
Participate in the epic adventures of 5 young heroes who lead their armies into battle to save the world of Might & Magic.
Discover the unique combination of RPG genre with a unique fighting system based on puzzles.

- Enjoy a 20-hour campaign and great graphics optimized for Retina screens.
- 10 heroes, 40 creatures with unique abilities, more than 50 artifacts.
- Challenge friends online or offline, in one-on-one battles or in a completely new asynchronous mode.
- Responsive touch control.
- Ability to unlock exclusive wallpapers for your device.
- Cloud storage support for your saved games.
- Support for Game Center leaderboards.
- Support for new resolution for iPhone 5.

Master the unique dynamic combat system
- Military art: create units designed to attack or defense, master complex combinations, develop strategies and defeat your enemies.
- Various challenges: defeat enemy heroes by challenging their armies. Participate in special trials and boss fights. Solve combat puzzles by finding the right combinations to destroy the enemy in a limited number of moves.
- Manage units: earn and hire units to create a unique invincible army.
- The development of heroes: become more powerful with each battle, earning experience and increasing the level of the hero and units.

Participate in epic adventures
- A lively and vibrant world: explore the most detailed maps where knights, elves, magicians, necromancers and demons are waiting for you. Interact with a unique environment in the style of manga.
- Beautiful graphics, music and other sound: enjoy the luxurious universe in your iPhone or iPad!

Video

System requirements: iOS 4.3 and up. The application is optimized for iPhone 5

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/might-magic...;ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Download: Version 1.4.0

Post has been editedkoleso613 - 14.06.13, 16:17

Rep: (258)
It depends on the mission for people where you need to free people from prison and you need to raise 2 levers together. 1.5 hours and nothing .. How many tactics I experienced in any way. Or beat off or not at one time comes out to hit. Does anyone have a winning combination?

Rep: (2)
This is unrealistic with such FPS. Passed with grief in half for the elves and score, as a simple slideshow and battle takes a very large amount of time

Rep: (168)
Pretty good game, goes great on iPad 3!

Rep: (16)
Russian in the game at the level "with grief in half you can understand what they are talking about" or "not the best, but not a bad translation, which if it’s not nice, then don’t disgusting read it?))

Rep: (23)
Elenar almost like you wrote

How did I write 1 option or 2nd?))
And another question after-who played with an iPhone, aren't the details too small?

As for me, the translation is very tolerable and plays a very secondary role. You understand the essence of what is happening and go to fight, what else is needed ..

Rep: (1478)
I want the iPad to crack when I try to remove a unit.
This is a catastrophe.
The rim of choice begins to appear and is reset dozens of times in a row.
The senses are generally dumb and unobtrusive. Several times because of this, the battle was lost. I stuck the wrong units.

Dyuss @ 01/26/2013, 12:33*
I want the iPad to crack when I try to remove a unit.
This is a catastrophe.
The rim of choice begins to appear and is reset dozens of times in a row.
The senses are generally dumb and unobtrusive. Several times because of this, the battle was lost. I stuck the wrong units.

And why do I have no such troubles in the pad? Ooh
Only once the unit was put in the wrong place, but it was almost at the very beginning of the game and I just didn’t really understand the mechanics ..

Rep: (104)
You can still zoom in and out the camera, then the problems with the units will disappear immediately.

Rep: (0)
Can anyone share screenshots from the game with me. In Polish.
Just two., Thanks in advance. ;)

Dyuss, your fingers look like my friend’s: D He also tries to remove the unit, and his bezel trolls) But this does not always happen

maybe I’m a fool, maybe the game is stupid, but I hung in place near the portal, in the very first mission of the first company, when after training, Godric writes “faster! attacked the camp!”, and there are no further options. that is, a node that you could click stupidly on, you can see how I understand it by the root of the tree, but it is not on the screen. Who can help, help out!)))

Rep: (479)
Elenar if this is the place where you need to run down, then swipe from top to bottom, or tap at the point on which the hero stands. I also had in the initial location.

I just saved it!)) I probably need to write such things in a hat, although maybe I'm dumb))))

Rep: (104)
Guys, can I pump somewhere separately? And that is, a couple of custom-made missions, I am lvl 4 and they are lvl 7 and a bunch of yunts, tear in the ass) I want to pump and give them cots =)

Guys, can I pump somewhere separately? And that is, a couple of custom-made missions, I am lvl 4 and they are lvl 7 and a bunch of yunts, tear in the ass) I want to pump and give them cots =)

Go on a plot .. then you will come back ..

Post has been editedWadym72 - 27.01.13, 13:11

Rep: (12)
Bought conclusions:
1. The graphics are super, lacking only retina.
2. Gameplay 5 points, the original battle system. If you look, playing is a pleasure.
3. Localization in Russian decent, play comfortably. But on the iPhone there are still disadvantages, too small.
I think minor bugs will be fixed in future versions, this is not even a question. His money is definitely worth it.
Who cares, here is a brief comment by one of the players -tyk

Post has been editedmaasuk - 28.01.13, 08:52

Rep: (1478)
Fingers are really not small, but annoying that the units move away no matter.
And, as it seems to me, balance is limp.

Dyuss, there is a balance. But basically, you need to turn on the brain so that it is)) My friend and I played with 3 identical small units + 2 4 cell units. Then yes, there is almost no balance. And if you think over everything, come up with new strata, then it’s interesting.

P.S. We have already banned the ability to immediately take 2 four-cell. And then dragons + ents and titans + phoenixes are a super bunch

Post has been editedsolleo55 - 28.01.13, 15:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 13:34