> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > »  

> Samopiar VK | [HD] Automated PR in the social network VKontakte
Grinder soft
Message#1
23.01.13, 12:04
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 10.07.12
HTC Desire HD

�������� �� download

version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:23.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Automatically, at regular intervals, sends a pre-created ad with a picture or video on the wall to a pre-selected list of groups.

Description:
Automated PR in the most popular social network in the CIS countries on VKontakte!

Need a lot of friends, subscribers, likes, comments? Then you are at.

Create your own unique ads with pictures or videos.
Choose a list of groups to which your ad will be sent.
Choose the frequency of sending an ad and press the Start button!

Then you can go to bed - the application will do everything for you.
With equal intervals of time, your ad will be sent to selected groups, attracting other people to your page or to your group.

Questions, complaints and suggestions are accepted:
1. Official group of the VKontakte applicationhttp://vk.com/simple_pr
2. Developer Email: [email protected]

Attention:
1. Special rights for the application are necessary to: check the availability and use the network connection, use the phone processor to send posts when the screen is off.
2. Authorization of the application in the VKontakte network occurs via the OAuth2 protocol.
3. Application authorization is required every time the IP address is changed (required by Vkontakte security policy).
4. Sending posts through the application may be limited to the VKontakte site, in case of exceeding a certain limit. Performance is restored automatically after some time. In the case of sending restrictions, it is recommended to temporarily disable it.
5. In the case of using the mobile Internet, the traffic spent on sending posts is paid by the user at the rate of his operator.

This is the best app for Vkontakte, VK, VK, Vkontakte!

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Dmitry Upovalov
Homepage: http://vk.com/simple_pr
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...dupovalo.sender

Download:
version: 1.0 Attached filevksender-1-0.apk (558.81 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 24.01.13, 09:46
Grinder soft
Message#22
06.02.13, 18:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
HTC Desire HD

Vasyagal
You see, even with a standard lock, the processor can be chopped off (as I wrote above). Perhaps at 4.0.4 you have a protection mechanism against this does not work. Although I checked on Samsung galaxy note 10.1 4.0.4, it worked.
For fun, try sending and leaving a phoneon charging with the screen on. If it works, it means the processor shuts down and does not wake up programmatically (turning off the processor does not mean completely turning off the phone, but the timers just stop working, and several other functions).
Algiraid180
Message#23
06.02.13, 19:13
Good man
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 691
Check in: 20.09.08
MTS Smart RUN

Grinder soft,I just wanted to do it. Only closer to the night :-)

--------------------
Siemens A60>Philips xenium 9 @ 9i>Fly mp600>Ginza ms100>motorolla l7>Samsung E250>MTS 635 qwerty>samsung galaxy fit + MTS 635 qwerty>htc desire s + nokia c5.00 5mp>htc desire s>LG L70>sony xperia c>Mts smart run
Algiraid180
Message#24
06.02.13, 22:08
Good man
[offline]

Messages 691
MTS Smart RUN

Alas. Put a tick on the item "do not turn off the screen when connecting, connected the smart to the computer, turned on the application. The result is that nothing has changed.

--------------------
Siemens A60>Philips xenium 9 @ 9i>Fly mp600>Ginza ms100>motorolla l7>Samsung E250>MTS 635 qwerty>samsung galaxy fit + MTS 635 qwerty>htc desire s + nokia c5.00 5mp>htc desire s>LG L70>sony xperia c>Mts smart run
emilrx
Message#25
11.02.13, 02:30
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 27.07.12

And you can do what the application would send not only to the wall in the group, but for example in some kind of discussion or topic?
Thaghost
Message#26
18.02.13, 15:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 440
Check in: 16.09.12
Apple iPhone 5s

Is there a paid version? To post sent more often?
Algiraid180
Message#27
19.02.13, 04:59
Good man
[offline]

Messages 691
MTS Smart RUN

Put it on another phone - works great.
ThaGhostYes, in the market.

--------------------
vortexx
Message#28
04.03.13, 17:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 22.01.13
LG L90

Vasyagal
The same problem as you, checked the walls of the added groups, there is nothing, but I received five applications: D
I found one of my posts from the application, it was written under which application it was sent, so this application is blocked by VKontakte
Grinder soft
Message#29
06.03.13, 12:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
HTC Desire HD

vortexx,
Hello.

The application is not blocked. Posts are sent. The link under the post leads to the application group (since the application itself is standalone and not hosted in the VC). Here it is (group) and was blocked. At first, my VC account was blocked, but I proved that the application does not contradict any item from the rules for locating VK applications (you can checkhttp://vk.com/developers.php?p=policy). My account was quickly unblocked. The support service also reported that they do not have the physical ability to block an application that is not hosted in the VC (that is, a standalone application). So you can use it safely. The application itself can block only some groups (if they have active admins). In this case, I simply remove the group from the mailing list and add another.

ps The group was blocked forever under the formal pretext that it contains a link to an application hosted on Google Play. On my proposal to ban the official VKontakte application group for Android, the support agent began to carry nonsense and in the end simply merged. Double standards.

Post has been editedGrinder soft - 06.03.13, 12:25
vortexx
Message#30
07.03.13, 16:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
LG L90

Grinder soft,
Hello, I received your answer on the market) Another such question, I wrote about the problem above, that within 2 hours after starting the program, only 1 mailing is sent, although the interval is set to 30 minutes and that’s when it’s shown that 1 mailing is completed, after Checking my messages through the browser in different groups I did not find a single post I sent. What is the actual problem?
bboyshock
Message#31
07.03.13, 22:49
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2711
Check in: 03.09.09
Apple iPhone 4S

After powering, it sends the post and no longer sends it at all. Signature firmware

--------------------
Apple iPhone 4s [8.4] [JB]
Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ROM] [9.0] LiquidRemix [v10.0.4] [UNOFFICIAL] by liamtw22
Owners ClubGoogle nexus 7 2013
Grinder soft
Message#32
07.03.13, 23:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
HTC Desire HD

bboyshock
vortexx,
Strange is all, of course. I'll try to figure it out by code. All my devices work fine. Galaxy note 10.1, desire hd, galaxy mini, galaxy s, zte, motorola is some kind of ancient desire usual.
loxa
Message#33
07.03.13, 23:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Check in: 15.02.12
TCL S720T

Of course, I went nuts ... I think now I’ll write a post and it will automatically throw over the group ... but it turns out I have to enter the groups manually! Uncle what a circus ..... Where is sending out a random selection of groups ...
It should have been done like this !!!! You write your post, choose the topics of the groups that interest you, the country where this group was created and the city. Then the number entered from and to. And then the newsletter acquires a new character ... the one that is interesting !!!! For this program, I was happy to dump 50 ye ..... And so, I am pulling this button accordion into the furnace. NON-USEFUL DUST!

--------------------
punk-rock star
bboyshock
Message#34
08.03.13, 00:46
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2711
Check in: 03.09.09
Apple iPhone 4S

Grinder soft,
I have Android 4.2.1 if that. There is no stock launcher, blocker and diplip ... the Internet works in the background. And in general, the post went, I checked

--------------------
Apple iPhone 4s [8.4] [JB]
Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ROM] [9.0] LiquidRemix [v10.0.4] [UNOFFICIAL] by liamtw22
Owners ClubGoogle nexus 7 2013
vortexx
Message#35
08.03.13, 03:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
LG L90

loxa
You want a lot, you give the author such pre-comments, such programs are essentially piracy. Moreover, the provided program is unique in its kind, completely new, and in the paid version there are already groups by default, all you have to do is enter your message to the newsletter ...
loxa
Message#36
08.03.13, 12:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Check in: 15.02.12
TCL S720T

how many default groups are there? piracy is quacking a paid prog ... laying out a new rock group album for a free download, or a movie .... and automating what is entered manually is the lazy assistant ... or am I messed up?
need not a unique utility

--------------------
punk-rock star
Veyron09
Message#37
10.03.13, 01:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 27.07.12
Sony Xperia ZR C5503

Download, check, work) (Acer A701 - Firmware based on CyanogenMod_10.1 (OS 4.2.2))
But not all, the sending interval is 30 minutes, waited almost an hour, he never sent again = (
And so everything is fine
studmix88
Message#38
10.03.13, 11:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4138
Check in: 06.04.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

applications blocked by VC
studmix88
Message#39
11.03.13, 08:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4138
Check in: 06.04.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

bought a paid one, issues an error access to sdding post denied: too many messages sent, as a matter of fact, sent a lot of blah blah :-D more than 100 sent at night
Grinder soft
Message#40
12.03.13, 11:29
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
HTC Desire HD

studmix88,
Hey. I already wrote about blocking the application above. The application is NOT blocked. Only the group is blocked. The application itself will not be blocked, because It does not contradict the rules of placing applications on VKontakte.

In occasion of access to sdding post denied: too many messages sent. Yes, this can not be avoided. If you frequently send messages, then sooner or later such an error will appear (limit on VKontakte to send messages). In this case, you just need to pause. And after some time you can continue to send. I usually put on the evening-night. Then during the day there is a respite, and I charge again for the evening and night.

Veyron09,
Hey.
There have already written a lot about this problem. This is of course strange, because All tested on many devices.
As soon as I finish my next project, I will return to this and try to fix all these problems.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Dr web
Message#41
30.03.13, 10:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 25.08.12
Huawei U8650 Sonic

For test;)

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > »