HP Pavilion g6 - Discussion | [notebook] Discussion, problems and solutions

Rep: (15)
HP Pavilion g6-2254sr (C4V41EA)
Windows (7 пїЅ | RT пїЅ | 8.1 пїЅ | 10 пїЅ) | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Attached Image

A warning!
Do not delete the preinstalled Win8! Or, if you really want to delete the eight, do not overwrite the recovery sector, because after the removal of tortured with finding drivers! With the search for drivers on Win7, so far everyone has a problem (Infa - a lot of forums have been scanned).
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
type of product

Type - laptop

CPU

Central Processing Unit - Intel Core i5
Index - 3217U
Processor Frequency - 1.8 GHz
L2 cache (level 2) - 3072 KB
Chipset - Intel HM76 Express (North Bridge)

Memory

Type of RAM - DDR3 SDRAM
RAM capacity - 4096 MB
Maximum settable volume - 8192 MB
Number of connectors - 2 (total)
Storage capacity - 500 GB
Drive Interface - SATA
Hard disk rotation speed - 5400 rpm

Picture

Screen Type - LCD TFT
Screen size - 15.6 "
Screen resolution and format - 1366 x 768 WXGA 16: 9
Proprietary Technology - BrightView
The amount of own video memory - 1024 MB
Camera - WEB-camera
Camera resolution - 0.3 megapixels.

Removable Storage Devices

Form Factor - Internal

Supply system

Offline Source Charge - External Power Adapter
Power supply power - 65 W
Technology - Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
Battery - 6-section

Dimensions and weight

Width - 37.6 cm
Height - 3.6 cm
Depth - 24.4 cm
Weight - 2.48 kg
Characteristics of the native power supply
Drivers and software
Reviews, reviews and comparisons
Useful information
Win8 performance
Attached Image
Cooling and performance
I have two devices (one drives the air into the ventilation holes, the other exhausts the hot air), which at 100% load reduces the temperature by 10 В°, which in particularly demanding games leads to an "increase" in FPS, Throttling does not occur at critical temperatures.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions for switching video cards
For a start, I advise you to make hot keys to launch Catalyst
Select "Options">"Keyboard Shortcuts"
Attached Image
Put the checkbox "Enable shortcut" and select any combination to launch Catalyst
Attached Image
Next, switch the video adapter for the desired application, go to the "Power" ->"Switchable graphics"
Attached Image
Next in the "Other Applications" click "Select" and look for the desired EXE-nickname.
Attached Image
Assign "High Performance" or "Energy Saving", depending on the needs.
Attached Image
I also advise you to put a check in the line "Show pop-up warning for unassigned applications." Then Catalyst will ask you (after first run) in which mode to run, here you will not go wrong ...
Laptop RAM
The laptop supports 2-channel mode, t.ch. it makes sense to put the second bar, the performance will increase slightly by 5-10% in games, 20-70% in graphics applications that more fully use the RAM
Attached Image
Instructions for parsing a laptop
Recovery and transfer of Windows (And also to all who demolished the Recovery partition)
Flash flashing"Caps lock ", with problems with the launch
Solving the problem with switchable video cards on Windows 8.1andstill
Gaming performance
Update Catalyst (those who like to play on the beech)
How to upgrade to Windows 10

Post has been editedNik2001Nik3006 - 19.09.17, 17:19

Rep: (0)
Tell me, has got a new laptop hp 2252sr for free without batteries and without wind, when it was 8 ka license to store, when you turn right out into the BIOS and broken almost all the buttons on klviature, when an external klviatury works. Prompt where to begin recovery.

Rep: (2)
* Archimedis,
pulling the battery and the battery on the board, it's not that.

nikitosgprim @ 12.03.19, 06:04*
pulling the battery and the battery on the board, it's not that.

Dear, you know how to read? Battery nouta need to detach. Housing nouta does not untwist.
And you banned in Google? Use by Yandex.

Rep: (135)
Sasha8281 @ 11.03.19, 17:55*
I got a new laptop hp 2252sr for free without batteries and without wind, when it was 8 ka license to store, when you turn right out into the BIOS and broken almost all the buttons on klviature, when an external klviatury works. Prompt where to begin recovery.

a meaningful presentation of information ...
hard drive in his place? ustanovochnik system have? remove non-working Claudia (maybe she bathed, or god knows what with it ...), try to install the system. if everything is normal, and the device will work properly, then there is sense to look for Claudia and battery

[Quote name = Intel Online firewood downloaded? I understand correctly?

Posted on 12/03/2019, 18:53:

I downloaded on the website Intel firewood? I understand correctly?

Posted on 03/12/2019, 18:56:

sevastianov @ 10.03.2019, 23:19*
Sticks look will or not, I have not even turned on, I do not remember but somewhere you can see a list of devices that need to work my there was tried the file itself bios rebuild but did not work well, and at random put the very first that was on the site and started

The site Intel wood downloaded? I understand correctly?

Rep: (2)
* Archimedis,
Sory, but you're sick? Read carefully tried ?????
Russian wrote to you, it's not that ... that is not helping! There are other ways, so ask.

the same crap with g6-
2165sr

Rep: (9)
* VladislavAprilie,
Well I have the Intel I have rocked

I do not want to create a new topic, so as not to clutter up the forum.
They brought me a laptop from IsraelHP Pavilion G6-2020sj .
Prompt where to look since. Features of this particular modification of the model. Search Forums, Google, of HP results did not give, and did not help. You will excuse me, but do not know how I must look for. There Har-ki of different modifications, but it is2020sj I can not find.
I will be very grateful.

Hi really need your help, in the presence of a laptop hp pavilion g6 1232 sr, it being told when buggy graphics card when installing video driver-refundable blyuskrin, but is not the etom.Est opportunity to buy a motherboard for the pavilion g6 here with these characteristics:
AMD A10 4600M 2300 MHz
processor core of Trinity
Number of cores 4
The volume of L2 cache 4MB
Chipset AMD A70M
The video processor AMD Radeon HD 7670M
Video Memory 2048MB GDDR3
Interfaces: USB 2.0, USB 3.0x2, VGA D-Sub, HDMI, Demo Login User microphone, audio / headphone outlet are, LAN RJ-45
Tell me whether it will work on my pavilion g6 1232sr?

Rep: (3)
* viktorovich111 , will be. If this motherboard there are no problems with vidyuhi, it will be.

* viktorovich111 If the motherboard type coincides with yours then take it, I took just such a

Attached images
Attached Image

Thank you very much, more a question of a problem with the video card in this laptop hp pavilion g6pri boot after the appearance of the window windose immediately crashes blue screen, when reinstalling windose to drive for some reason he does not run, is displayed, press any key, and a feeling that they ie buttons It does not work, even though the BIOS etc enters, tell me this is the installation disk wrong or what? in the BIOS ROM exhibit in the first place, I do everything like correct.

It Quanta R53, for the diagnosis of a discrete video need to be translated into one strapa (R444 -R445) built on vstroenke moving if it will work, the decision to replace the GPU or to leave everything on the built.

Rep: (11)
There are HP Pavilion g6-2262sr, it is possible to fasten discrete? Who with vstroenkoy ...

Rep: (543)
* ExQ * Knucklesss, Only changing the charge to the one in which wired discrete GPU.

Rep: (1)
Greetings members of the forum.
I have to use pavilion g6 1002er, on the RAM sockets sticker with the number 638855-001. Accordingly, when the operation of the cooler and the black screen Kapslok and other lights are off or blinking, the monitor attached on the VGA image is not displayed. After switching on, if left on for a while in this mode and restart the failed launch, it may start and work as if nothing had happened. Sin on the north or the south bridge in this regard.
At the same aliekspresse motherboard with a number like I really could not find, all other numbers are, it really my mother so rare?

* Vasya Bark , You will not find on the label. Look for the most number of the motherboard and socket.

Rep: (1)
* Vamedd,
socket S1g4
Fee daor22mb6d0 rev d r22.

* Vasya Bark I found myself on alihe on board number

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 21:47