> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Entropy Generator | Accelerate work programs

Rep: (2690)
Entropy Generator
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:21.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
More original screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
More screenshots Russian version
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.
This application is compatible with all versions of Android 2.2.x (Froyo) and then to 4.2.1 (Jellybean)

Short description:
Improves the responsiveness of the device, speeds up execution of programs.

Description:
analogue programsSeeder with enhanced functionality.
What is rngd.
How to configure the program.

Program features
On hdaAndroguide.fr I made another version of the program with the permission of the author.
Hi, with permissionlambgx02 I made an alternative apk for monitoring rngd binary.

Opportunities:
- slider to control the various arguments rngd such as:
feed Interval
feed Timeout
Amount of Random Bytes
Fill-Watermark

- slider to control two sysctl commands marked zeppelinrox, with a button to calculate the average, depending on the overall size of the entropy pool (though it seems that it is almost always 4096 on any device):
Kernel Random Read Threshold
Kernel Random Write Threshold

- Automatic installation of required files, if they are not found on your system
- Always visible progress bar to show entropy_avail in real time (by analogy with the progress bar in the program from lambgx02).
- RNGD can be configured to run at system startup (currently used init.d, but soon, this process will be replaced by a service BOOT_COMPLETED).
- Reset button to the default values
- Holo UI + Backward-compatible ActionBar / Swipe-able Tabulation (due ActionBarSherlock library) and port switching element (due de.ankri from the library)
- Brief explanation of each argument rngd / Sysctl teams managed application

Grizzly-Bear @ 20.01.2013, 14:47*
... This version is 100% better and softer.
What should be done:
1 Install the software (as is required in the main, a little more than 1 meter of memory in the system directory)
2 The first time you give root access
3 download in rekaveri and clean dalvik cache
4 Reboot
5 Open the program and click on the bottom of both items "Detect average value" (The program will detect the generated piece of the place where it is needed)
6 Click the Apply (Apply new value!) And then restart.
After that, everything will work smoothly and generation is only in those places where it is really needed.
Grizzly-Bear @ 20.01.2013, 21:34*
Keep the people of the Russian version of the program. The basic translation program madeOsitKP . So be sure to thank the author of the translation. Say thanks.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Androguide.fr
Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...;postcount=2221

Download:
Version: 1.0 RU Attached fileEntropy_Generator_ru.apk (1.39 MB)
version: 1.0 Attached fileEntropyGeneratorStandalone-v1.0.apk (1.53 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 07.10.19, 07:12
Reason for editing: manual adjustment

Rep: (714)
Seeder And now we have to carry?

Rep: (668)
Barab63 @ 21.01.2013, 16:24*
Seeder And now we have to carry?

Keep the 2 programs is not necessary to try one, then another, and leave the one that suits you. These two programs are doing the same thing, the only difference in the service management processes.

Rep: (714)
Here and there 4096

Post has been editedBarab63 - 21.01.13, 16:11

Rep: (193)
Barab63, by itself. The difference is that here you control the entropy. You can adjust manually or let the program do it for you automatically.

Rep: (27)
Perhaps seeder demolished this bet looks nicer :)

offtopic: and that the font in the Russian version? for a long time so I want to

mPolr @ 21.01.2013, 21:27*
and that the font in the Russian version? for a long time so I want to

This is the font in the firmware, rather than in the program. Skrinshoter does not capture the density of the text - do not know why. Font not share. He did himself from minima-ssi. He is used in the programbusybox.
Dreamer ..., that you have against the transfer of the author? Or is it just green diarrhea with joy? I do with such statements already noticed on the forum. And what you've invented this interesting? How crap is not the case of the work of others?

Post has been editedGrizzly-bear - 22.01.13, 00:46

Rep: (22)
2 all
which is better value to put runners? Tell us what you are worth?

Rep: (465)
Strenger
Quote (Grizzly-Bear @ 20.01.2013, 14:47) ... this version is 100% better and softer. What to do: 1 Install the software (required as in the main, a little more than 1 meter of memory in the system directory) 2 The first time you give the superuser 3 download in rekaveri and clean dalvik cache 4 Open the program and click at the bottom on both points "Detect average value "(The program will detect the generated piece of the place where it is needed) 5 Click the apply (apply new value!) and then restart. After that, everything will work smoothly and generation is only in those places where it is really needed.

Strenger @ 22.01.2013, 02:14*
which is better value to put runners? Tell us what you are worth?

Apparently not everyone understands how it works. In the evening I will write a manual.

Rep: (51)
For this program, as I understand support init.d do not need?

Rep: (22)
wmk I read it, except for the bottom runners, there are other

Grizzly-bear it would be good

Who noticeable increase in speed after the program? Are there any tests to measure it? Or simply visually the type of placebo effect?

Rep: (65)
Strenger @ 22.01.2013, 10:27*
Who noticeable increase in speed after the program?
Put! Bliss Pad R9020 Body andr.4.04, core stock, firmware kastom.Do this yuzal Seeder, about nedelyu.effekt was quite notable! Drawing Rab.Stole, zuum fingers just fly away! Some bend steel open faster, etc .Schas yuzayu this generator, it is better or worse in comparison with the Sidor ... until I realized: rolleyes: Anyway, no worse for sure! : Yes2:

Rep: (16)
Without a bit hard to understand instructions

Rep: (615)
3 download in rekaveri and clean dalvik cache

Here it just may make significant gains.

Rep: (27)
subjective experience (on the seeder example):

on SGS2 difference is not noticed on the Samsung Spica (arm6, 800 mhz, android 2.2) was much better.
IMHO it is necessary to put and watch individually in each case, a good program, but do not think that this is a panacea

Rep: (0)
did not help.

Rep: (9)
Probably instruction should look like this:
What should be done:
1. Install the program (as is required in the main, a little more than 1 meter of memory in the system directory).
2. When you first start to root.
3. Boot into rekaveri and clean dalvik cache.
4. Upload the phone.
5. Open the program and click on the bottom of both items "Detect average value" (The program will detect the generated piece of the place where it is needed).
6. Click the Apply (Apply new value!).
7. Reboot.

And that was not clear, there was a feeling that the paragraph 3 (cleaning dalvika) is not on its place.

I put in place Seeder. Look, I test.

And so .. Try to figure out what's the joke and what it eats.
To begin, recall that the higher the indicator (the number of entropy), the more empty dev / random (buffer for filling random and unnecessary information to our firmware)
Before installing the program, delete the following files, if there was another program (seeder)
/ system / xbin /rngd
/ system / xbin /entro
/ system / bin /seeder
/system/etc/init.d/Seeder
/ system / etc /seeder_scripts

How's all the same to properly configure the program individually?
If you see that the number does not decrease with 4096, this is not always correct. Because in this scenario the program or process that threw us random bytes, in any case, throw them again upon release, which also affect the visual interface. Therefore, begin to set up.
1. All of the default settings.Timeout filling: You can even need to start from highest to lowest otherwise not be seen anything that would lead to an incorrect setting. We deliver value 9 and apply. Now turn off the program and open the heavy software. I opened mozilu browser (eats a lot and a weak response)
Go to any site with pictures that the operation had been a little longer. Now at the same time with a browser open yet desired software. Finally, we expand our prog. We look at the display every 9 seconds a drop that we have set. If a fall of less than 3,000 when the program works, it is possible to choose the time of about 7 seconds or less. If a small drop in, say 3500 we leave our 9 or even 10 seconds (will be less battery consumption)
2. The first paragraphinterval fill It should be placed at your discretion. This option is just affect the correction interface lags. The program as it was already known to all, as I recall, creates a virtual buffer with a large numerical parameter is called dev / urandom which is designed to release tasks dev / random redirecting all over, as the original dev / random is much less produced - (dev / urandom) Accordingly, we have found out the approximate number of seconds from 1 . So by all logic, we should remember that it is we pause through which our object will receive the data. Namely, if there is a default 1 sec, then you have to understand that every second will trigger unnecessary us pause. We put the 9, so we need a parameter that would fit our 9 seconds - the value of 8 or less than 5.
3. random bytes our principle is not much help to the processor 1 GHz or more but if the machine is weak, then leave it at that. But there is also dependent moments.
If there is a lot of software, but it is worth a maximum value, then there may be lags. For those who have a lot of software can be reduced to 128 bytes.
4. Filled pool size It serves us in the preparation of the incoming generations dev / random.
dev / urandom prepares default we are only 75% but we're able to deliver more only if we should pause (timeout filling) 1 second. If we put 9 seconds emissions more than 75% then we get logs, since the processes are not in sync. That is, will not have time to be released. Therefore set approximately 20-25% for 9-10 seconds, can be smaller.
All are now applying our settings and exit the bend. Restarting the phone does not forget to specify "Enable Startup"
After rebooting, our "clock" have earned and we have left to set up thresholds for random read and write numbers. Here now we can press to automatically detect and apply. The parameters are determined automatically on the basis not of the settings, and from the work at the moment.
Well, I told you about, all you have to read one more time that would have to understand the process of work "hours."
Some points may diverge with this instruction due to external cores and a plurality of models. My task was to explain the logic of the program.
Attention! If you are after all the automatic settings mean values ​​remained unchanged, then it is not necessary to configure anything IMHO, because your kernel is fully compatible with the program. Make a reset and just click on the auto-determination. Then apply. But you can pull by hand for the sake of purity of the experiment. It is noticed that if you increase the settings automatically averages better to reduce exactly half or even less than it is.
Remember that the best results when a set interval devastation occurs at 500-600. That is the normal phone operation is guaranteed. when you see is not always 4096. The number should drop to at least 3400-3700 (allowed short-term fall to 2000) except when sending files via bluetooth or other active processes will brake. Word numbers have to move, and not to stand still when you run the program.

Note
Attention! When you click Apply, the program scans the work of each parameter on the performance. The program will not save your settings, which you have created is not true!
Attached Image

What are the settings I have a 1 GHz processor and memory 512 (core side)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Where files are stored on the program that would remove.
If you believe that the program will not help in any way, then it is. Therefore, especially for you, I am writing to the "seat" files that threw program.
File entropy-gen sits in the system / bin folder
Entro file sits in the system / xbin folder
rngd file sits in the system / xbin folder

For better understanding, write dopolneie.

I wish you success in your setup!

Post has been editedGrizzly-bear - 29.01.13, 09:12

Rep: (9)
Ooh, bow! Configure, test, but even at the default setting is Auto Detect + two downstairs was better than it was.
And it is already clear that after more flexible customization became even better! Noticeably better.
These instructions can be traced quite clear parameters selection algorithm.

Then the question is: is there is no desire to encode it and, for example, by running some process, let's call it "Optimization", ask the user to work actively 10-20-30 minutes, after which the generator itself will expose the desired values ​​(+/-)! :)

Post has been edited- = Extreme = -ShamaN - 23.01.13, 03:09

- = Extreme = -ShamaN, ask the author :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/03/20 14:12