> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay Surfer 8.31 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 8 "

Rep: (63)
Explay Surfer 8.31 3G - Discussion
PictureExplay Surfer 8.31 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

In this topiconly the device itself and the features of its operation are discussed.. Questions on "Recovery", "Root-access", "firmware" are discussed in the topic:Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.02.15, 01:55
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (155)
xoankons @ 10.01.2014, 11:20*
The latest version is completely have cut vibration and has for a greater sense slows down.

This is all an update?

Rep: (4)
platonaz,
detailed list of changes can not remember ... but he's a little (which is about performance in 3D games and Performance) .From objectively seen only vibration, and braking of the hell the damn zapihany in the system and the benefit is easy remote file overwriting each recovery_froom_boot.p time stock rekaveri

for some reason I can not edit my previous posts.
if necessary, it has a backup (but not pure) the latest firmware from senkatel if necessary I can lay out.

Post has been editedxoankons - 10.01.14, 13:44

xoankons @ 10.01.2014, 14:30*
for some reason I can not edit my previous posts.
if necessary, it has a backup (but not pure) the latest firmware from senkatel if necessary I can lay out.

When the reputation of one will not be able to edit!

Well, actually shook the firmware of your tablet (Claudia generally sucks) and I can say with confidence thatOur best 2.04 !
But the firmware fromSenkatel T8010 Virtual(If there really is Android 4.2) would like to see!

P.S.have no interest, no 3G in this model!

Post has been editedplatonaz - 11.01.14, 21:48

Rep: (10)
Finally I got on and tried Case Teclast G18 Kataysk double our tablet :)
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/298233360.html

Excellent Case, qualitative, satisfied at 100, all holes correspond jacks and buttons chambers.
Previously wrote that the tablet sits in it glubokovatoExplay Surfer 8.31 3G - Talk (Post # 28059566)I'm fine and not very deep, does not bother me, well, all in different ways who is accustomed to something. The whole case is good for us and the price is delicious, so do not regret it.

Post has been editedzeros_ - 11.01.14, 03:19

platonaz @ 11.1.2014, 0:14*
But the firmware fromSenkatel T8010 Virtual(If there really is Android 4.2) would like to see!

It's like some sort of a fresh model, a couple of days ago, this link was t8002.Tak that the firmware seems to get hold of it will not be soon.

Tell me who can faced with the problem of surprise off the plate? I can briefly describe the situation, I'm sitting here playing and tablet starts terribly Margao and then cuts off. It works to this sudden trip of about 3 chasa 20 min.

neon51r @ 02.12.2013, 12:46*
and so, I hasten to inform you that I have handed over his friend in SC, with reason, white spots on the screen over a white background (looks like a matrix dies).
The plate was accepted, but (!) On the documents and the plate did not agree barcodes. how it happened - I do not understand.
So - be careful when accepting goods -and compare them too :)
PS: otpishu that the SC will decide :)

What was all over?

Rep: (1)
Explay Surfer 8.31 3G firmware from Ross & moor. When connected to a PC, there is no way to copy onto your tablet's internal memory. If you insert a USB flash drive, it can only be on it. Change mtp usb storage mode or do not change the problem. There are options?

platonaz @ 13.01.2014, 14:25*
and so, I hasten to inform you that I have handed over his friend in SC, with reason, white spots on the screen over a white background (looks like a matrix dies) .Planshet took BUT (!) on the documents and the plate did not agree barcodes. how it happened - not ponimayu.Poetomu - be vigilant when accepting the goods -and compare them too:) PS: otpishu that decide CC:) it will all end?

yet nothing more)
17 numbers will be 46 days - from the date of adoption - and it will be possible to return the money.
while no public no movement.
I hope to return.

danger780 @ 12.01.2014, 21:53*
Tell me who can faced with the problem of surprise off the plate? I can briefly describe the situation, I'm sitting here playing and tablet starts terribly Margao and then cuts off. It works to this sudden trip of about 3 chasa 20 min.

Guys this problem as it can solve the firmware? And if not then how to pass along guarantee in this case? And just in case this guarantee?

danger780 @ 13.01.2014, 17:18*
Guys this problem as it can solve the firmware? And if not then how to pass along guarantee in this case? And just in case this guarantee?

If there is a guarantee - of course carry it! even think it is not necessary)
however you will be able to show them the problem videotape as an option - that would not have to wait 3 hours from them)

neon51r @ 13.01.2014, 19:29*
If there is a guarantee - of course carry it! even think it is not necessary)
however you will be able to show them the problem videotape as an option - that would not have to wait 3 hours from them)

If he had worked for 3 hours At least then I would not have even suffered. But today, as usual detached from the charge showed 100%, went to see the mail and he passed out. Included, he passed out again. I think well, do not care leave his house, then returned to his studies disabled from charging the battery showed a 86% disabled from charging he immediately passed out, shorter tomorrow will carry it in a connected, only I am afraid that dokapalis to the firmware as the firmware from it sewed vitat- RU.

More hi all times! Decided to make a contribution to the development of this topic)))) Send a list of games that are exactly at 8.31, just want to say I wrote the name of the head so that if something gle encounter errors do not judge strictly. Just want to say that if you have installed some kind of "hard" game (the cache) is not in the list, please write the name) That in general the list itself:
1.Modern combat 4
2.Gta3
3.Gta vice city (goes well on the medium at maximum podlagivaet)
4. Gta san andres (is not good on the minimum salary, on average podlagivaet)
5. Plants vs zombi 1,2
6. I Gladiator
7. Real boxing
8. Real racing 3
9.Angry birds go (I have some reason podlagivaet, although the owners of reviews is 8.31 for all goes smoothly)
10.Ravensword: Shadowlands
11. The bards tale
12. Kingdom rush
13. Rayman fiesta run
13. Dead Triger 1.2
14. New Spiderman (downloaded about a month ago, had terrible lag, with the upgrade disappeared)
15.Nfs: most wanted
16. machinarium
17.Drift outlaws
18. Galaxy on fire
19. Final Fantasy 3
20. The Dark Knight
21. Asphalt 7,8 (eighth of podlagivaet and not supported with play Market)
22. Fifa 14 (podlagivaet)
23. Contract Killer 2
24. Assasins creed: pirat
25. Blood and Glory

Rep: (0)
I take a long time, satisfied, but there are two problems.
1. reflash on 2.0.2 with iGO. How to activate the card if writes "Inactive content file Explay_Surfer_8_31_license.lyc suffered in the same folder, but navigation \ map view does not work.
2. Associated with self-switching device (may immediately turn on and off) and wrong battery requirements (may be 60%, it is turned off, comprising - 20%) - but only after a time (minutes 20). Really I began to heat up?

danger780,
Well sew on a standard back.

Rep: (110)
danger780, Scopok, a similar problem and I can communicate with the firmware from 2.01 to 2.02 - when the firmware is lost battery calibration (?). Symptoms such (previously written) if fast charge to 100%, and discharged quickly. If you notice that charge faster than it should be, then turn off the tablet, then turn on again and see that the battery is not 100% and continue to charge. Who I said that after the charge up to 100% - off - switching - charge up to 100% - off - switching, battery shows 67%. Spent the whole cycle again (again from 67 to 100 %% recharged quickly - within hours) - 70% charge. We will have to try to make a reset and after trying to recharge.

The problem comes to the fore, because they do not know when the tablet is turned off, can occur at any time, unpredictably. Confidence in the battery indicator no ..

ViK-soft @ 14.01.2014, 13:37*
It may be associated with the firmware from 2.01 to 2.02 - when the firmware is lost battery calibration (?).

If stitched uninterrupted or error, the calibration should not be lost!
But if with errors and loss of IMEI, then ...

ViK-soft @ 14.01.2014, 15:37*
danger780, Scopok, a similar problem and I can communicate with the firmware from 2.01 to 2.02 - when the firmware is lost battery calibration (?). Symptoms such (previously written) if fast charge to 100%, and discharged quickly. If you notice that charge faster than it should be, then turn off the tablet, then turn on again and see that the battery is not 100% and continue to charge. Who I said that after the charge up to 100% - off - switching - charge up to 100% - off - switching, battery shows 67%. Spent the whole cycle again (again from 67 to 100 %% recharged quickly - within hours) - 70% charge. We will have to try to make a reset and after trying to recharge.

The problem comes to the fore, because they do not know when the tablet is turned off, can occur at any time, unpredictably. Confidence in the battery indicator no ..

I do not have 2.01 or 2.02 firmware I shilsya from vitat-ru, tomorrow I ask to try the firmware 2.04, if the problem is not corrected'll refer tablet (for infuriates ETP crap with horrible battery)

Rep: (0)
platonaz @ 14.01.2014, 16:47*
If stitched uninterrupted or error, the calibration should not get lost! But if with errors and loss of IMEI, then ...

Firmware is successful, no errors and losses, but for some reason, iGO license with the new firmware does not converge ...
ViK-soft @ 14.01.2014, 13:37*

Another feature of this problem (for me) is that the self-termination only when the internet (3G). For example, you can bring the expectations (short: Min.30) and launch the browser (any) and immediately turns off. From the network operates without shutdowns.
Prior to that he was without the Internet - working without self-termination.

Post has been editedScopok - 14.01.14, 21:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/04/20, 18:58