> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

196 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay Surfer 8.31 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 8 "
kuza808
Message#1
21.01.13, 16:23
There may be an avatar
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 494
Check in: 17.06.13

Explay Surfer 8.31 3G- Discussion
PictureExplay Surfer 8.31 3G
Description | Discussion | Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

In this topiconly the device itself and the features of its operation are discussed.. Questions on "Recovery", "Root-access", "firmware" are discussed in the topic:Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.02.15, 01:55
Reason for editing: edit
mirotvorec60
Message#2
20.01.13, 17:46
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 50
Check in: 18.11.12

I purchased this tablet today for 7990r., (Beeline SIM card with a month of the Internet as a gift). The first question that arose after reviewing the information on the manufacturer's website, which is indicated in the Explei 8.31G specifications, that it has 8GB of internal memory and DDR3 1GB memory. memory, if you believe the information on the packaging box DDR2 (though it is 1GB, which corresponds to the inscriptions and content). To turn it on, just press the button briefly (maybe this is not very good). The case does not creak, the rear wall is metal. There is a cover made of soft-touch fabric. Glass or plastic on the screen did not understand yet, but most likely plastic. Viewing angles are acceptable, the brightness is set to 30% - I have enough. I tried the sound - very worthy (in my opinion, more precisely, hearing)), two speakers. Sim card is connected very quickly and without problems (MTS). Wi-Fi, bluetooth is also no problem, the reception is confident in the whole three-room apartment. The dual-core MTK 6577 processor (8577 written on the box) with a frequency of 1.2 GHz. I have not tried navigation yet. At the office. The site has no instructions for it, no firmware. Let's discuss. Because I did not even find a review on this device anywhere. While charging. Let's see what he will demonstrate. I will write as far as clarification.

Post has been editedassasa - 16.01.14, 12:32
Reason for editing: corrected name
vmaxim
Message#3
21.01.13, 16:50
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5894
Check in: 31.10.11
Google pixel 2

M
The topic has been moved to the section.Explay.
mirotvorec60
Message#4
21.01.13, 19:46
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Today I received a response from the official site Expley on the issue of memory. I quote: "... the total memory of this tablet model
- 4GB. Some of this is taken by the OS and is needed. A smaller amount is available to the user, approximately 2GB. "
Since it is written on the box of the acquired tablet that the processor is installed MTK 8377 and DDR2 memory (which does not correspond to the information on the office), I asked these questions for clarification. The answer has not yet received. What kind of beast is this MTK 8377, I do not know yet, I did not find any specific information. Now for the work of the tablet. It turns on and loads, well, very quickly. Seconds five to seven, which surprised me a lot. After pressing the "on" button on a dark screen for a short time (fractions of a second), colored vertical bars of various length appear (each time you turn on in different places), which immediately disappear and the download screen saver appears and, after a couple of seconds, the tablet is ready for use. There is no HDMI connector, which for me does not matter. Heated not much, but the load was not great. Only the Internet, but rare sound inclusion for checking programs. Once again I confirm that the sound is loud. During the day, in the off state, discharged by 1%. Yesterday and today (for two hours every day) I worked with it with the included WI-Fi, discharged from 100% to 76%. The screen, however, I put on the minimum brightness (it turned out enough for me). I’m thinking about the root of the law (although I don’t need it, except from my interest in the experiments.) I “traveled” my Chinese at MTK 6577 using the mx 4 root program. While I do not regret that I bought this tablet.
abc8
Message#5
22.01.13, 08:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 22.01.13

Very interested in this tablet. Could you test more fully battery life? For example, with a 100 percent charge put a spinning film with the maximum brightness of the screen. Also interesting is the work of GPS, because in reviews to other models of this manufacturer complain that the navigator is working with an error of 100-200 meters, which is simply monstrous. How about here? Thank.
abc8
Message#6
22.01.13, 09:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 22.01.13

Yes, another question - the screen is glossy / matte?
Basmach15
Message#7
22.01.13, 09:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 340
Check in: 29.03.12
RoverPC Evo X7

8377 is 6577 for tablets! : D

--------------------
M-65.6681.ROVER EVO-X7.STAR N8000.
renc
Message#8
22.01.13, 14:02
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 22.04.10
Samsung Galaxy 550 GT-I5500

mirotvorec60
Navigation: GPS (cannot be used without launching the OS) Does it have a gps module?
Zeliboban
Message#9
22.01.13, 15:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 437
Check in: 19.12.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

Apparently yes.

I do not understand not really model exclusive and the Chinese version is not? )

Modelka interesting. The only thing that is not happy is the resolution of the front camera.

Post has been editedZeliboban - 22.01.13, 15:05

--------------------
Simens C45 ->LG C1150 ->Fly MX200 ->HTC Trinity ->HTC Blackstone ->HTC HD2 ->HTC Desire HD ->HTC One X ->HTC One M7 ->HTC One M8 ->Samsung Galaxy S7 ->Samsung Galaxy S9
koppesh
Message#10
23.01.13, 00:48
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 12.03.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Tests please do. And if possible pictures. And where I bought, MSK?
mirotvorec60
Message#11
23.01.13, 16:10
User
[offline]

Messages 50

PS module is. I put Navitel, for three minutes (the first launch, on the loggia) I found the four satellite (I can’t say anything about the accuracy of the space allocation, I don’t have maps in the Navigator). Launched An-Tu-Tu result - Overall rating 6905, CPU-3267, GPU-1501, RAM1468 1209 MHz. The screen, I do not even know, like a glossy. I looked at the comparison - only the graphics accelerator is lame and, despite this, my tablet is far from the last in the An-Tu-Tu comparison table. The battery has not tested for the duration of the work. Now about the performance characteristics - answered from the office. site that the data shown on the box of the tablet are true characteristics, i.e. memory - DDR2, processor MTK 8377 (rummaged in the internet, almost 6577 - only 1 GB cache). They also wrote that they will soon post the factory firmware and update (the dates were not indicated and it is not clear what is "soon" in their concept). My opinion about the tablet is a device for work (not for toys, although the "birds" fly without problems, I have not tried other games). Unlike many other budget tablets, there is navigation and a blue tooth, a sim card, and most importantly, all this works well, for now (I’m making a reservation because the period of using the tablet is very short). We will conduct tests further.

Post has been editedmirotvorec60 - 23.01.13, 16:38
mirotvorec60
Message#12
23.01.13, 16:24
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Tests please do. And if possible pictures. And where I bought, MSK?

Bought in Murmansk. I will add that the screen viewing angles are very good. In any case, the picture is almost in horizontal projection. Touch responsive, "no brakes." I noticed one feature. If the screen goes out after a set time, then turn it on immediately (I pay attention right away) by pressing the button, it does not work. It takes about thirty seconds, then, after pressing the button, the screen turns on again (for the first time I thought that "my device died). If you turn off the screen with the button yourself, without waiting for the automatic shutdown at the set time, this effect is not observed. That is, turned off the screen and you can immediately turn on.
mirotvorec60
Message#13
23.01.13, 16:30
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Modelka interesting. The only thing that is not happy is the resolution of the front camera.

I have enough permission. The picture is clear. Skype installed, but have not tried to communicate with someone. He put Beeline's sim card (before that he put MTS), he also connected quickly and without problems, the connection in the city, in any case, on the whole scale, that on MTS, that on Beeline.

Post has been editedmirotvorec60 - 23.01.13, 16:47
Khmyr
Message#14
26.01.13, 20:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 02.01.12
Samsung Wave 525 GT-S5250

Interested in this device. Tortured with the choice of a budget device. Especially important work 3zh. Please, unsubscribe, please, how it works, whether it falls off. Can I put the program on the memory card? And still cover the case, if possible, otherwise I have not seen it anywhere. Where is it slipped infa about FM tuner, bullshit? Does Skype work through 3 and in general via Wi-Fi. About autonomy write do not be shy, it is also important. Games are not interested, in principle, only as a measure of autonomy under heavy load.
From USB charging?
What connector? Damn, even pictures of normal nowhere. Auzh on off site information zero and the wrong one ...

Post has been editedKhmyr - 26.01.13, 21:49
Khmyr
Message#15
26.01.13, 21:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 140

there is also a navigation and a blue tooth

Is there a blue tooth ??? About his presence there is no information anywhere ...
mirotvorec60
Message#16
27.01.13, 01:32
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Khmyr @ 01/26/2013, 10:36 PM*
Is there a blue tooth ??? About his presence there is no information anywhere ...

On the office, even the second camera does not say anything. Bluetooth is and works without jambs.
mirotvorec60
Message#17
27.01.13, 01:41
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Khmyr @ 01/26/2013, 9:49 PM*
Especially important work 3zh. Please, unsubscribe, please, how it works, whether it falls off. Can I put the program on the memory card? And still cover the case, if possible, otherwise I have not seen it anywhere. Where is it slipped infa about FM tuner, bullshit? Does Skype work through 3 and in general via Wi-Fi. About autonomy write do not be shy, it is also important. Games are not interested, in principle, only as a measure of autonomy under heavy load.
From USB charging?

3G works and I already wrote about it, it does not "fall off". You can put programs on a memory card. The case is a rectangular "pocket" with rounded edges and made of thick elastic fabric. FM tuner is not. Skype via "Wi-Fi" works, Skype has not yet verified via 3G. Autonomy has not yet checked - once. (But, judging by the short experience of use, I am sure that the stated five hours will easily stretch) From usb - it charges. From budget devices I liked this the most. I need to work. Very satisfied. (I will make a reservation about reliability - I do not know, so far without comments). Loaded in five seconds (marked). True, I put the card only 8 GB.

Post has been editedmirotvorec60 - 27.01.13, 01:46
Khmyr
Message#18
27.01.13, 09:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 140

Thank you so much, delighted! I ordered myself to take one in two days in a coherent one.
About autonomy at least indirect observations write more, because I think that I still have the opportunity to refuse (I did not pay for now, upon receipt). Avtonomka still very good. is important. I hope for 5 hours of Wi-Fi / 3G internet.
The connector did not write what.

Post has been editedKhmyr - 27.01.13, 09:24
mirotvorec60
Message#19
27.01.13, 18:54
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Khmyr @ 01/27/2013, 10:20*
The connector did not write what.

Connector - micro usb, there is a headphone jack (headphones included) There is a hole to reset the settings.
Khmyr
Message#20
27.01.13, 19:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 140

Eh, I love mini:) .... But it will survive

Sites with flash are displayed?

Headphones standard - 3.5? Otherwise, I have not been lucky, something has happened to this lately.

Sorry for the stupid questions, even the normal pictures can not find this device.

Post has been editedKhmyr - 27.01.13, 19:53
mirotvorec60
Message#21
28.01.13, 16:07
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Khmyr @ 01/27/2013, 20:50*
Headphones Standard - 3.5

Headphones 3.5. I like the mini connector more, but ...

Post has been editedmirotvorec60 - 28.01.13, 16:08
Explay

196 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:40