Image 2 Wallpaper | Set wallpaper on the screen without loss of quality

Rep: (610)
Image 2 Wallpaper
Version: 2.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:04.02.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Set wallpaper on the screen without loss of quality.

Description:
English
This application set the picture to the wallpaper with / without resizing.
Select a picture from the gallery, resize it, and set to the wallpaper.

And you can activate this application via the "Intent" as well. Select the picture in the gallery or another app, and "share" it to this application.

* Thank you for over 1 million downloads!

Features:
- Support both phone and tablet.
- Resize the image to fit to wallpaper width, height, or display width. Or set without resizing (Dot by Dot, DbD).
- Align the image horizontally and vertically. Left / center / right and top / center / bottom.
- Tile the images or left margins (border).
- Set the color of margins.
- Rotate the image.
- Aware the height of the status bar and the navigation bar.
- Save the image to external storage.
The saving location is "/ sdcard / wallpaper". You will find the saved image with "FileManager" app etc.
- [Advanced] Crop the image.
- [Advanced] Set an arbitrary position and / or resizing scale.
- [Advanced] Flip the image holizonatally and / or vertically.
- [Advanced] Set another image to margins (background.)
- [Advanced] Apply some image effects.

* Advanced features can be used in "Advanced Mode".
* Some preferences can be set by "Menu" - "Preference."
* Cropping use a lot of memories. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before this application.

* If you want to fix (no scrolling) the wallpaper or to display the whole image without margins and cropping, please try "Image 2 Live Wallpaper beta". It can be opened from More from developer.

Disclaimers:
- No wallpaper included.
- Live wallpaper is not supported.

Samsung Galaxy users prior to S3:
With the default home app, the wallpaper is portrait and not scrolled by default. To set a landscape mode, open a menu with the menu button, and change the preferences.
Galaxy S3 and newer (TouchWiz UX) does not support landscape mode.

About SMS attached image:
This application does not have READ_SMS permission, so can not read the image attached to the SMS. Please save it to the external storage, and open it.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: shirobakama724
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...YWxscGFwZXIiXQ ..

Download:
Version: 2.1.1 Image 2 Wallpaper (Post Buratino22 # 57976971)
Version: 2.0.5 Ad-Free Image 2 Wallpaper (Post Alex0047 # 42973704)
Version: 1.6.10 Ad-Free (2.1+) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...Wallpaper_v.1.6.10.apk
version: 1.6.10 (2.1+) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3576326/Image%202%20Wallpaper%20v1.6.10.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 04.02.17, 20:23
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
BahecSGS + @ 5.5.2013, 12:17*
Option "image tiles" analog "tile" on Windows - that for this set. The 3D reader class backgrounds, are wanted in the office. table. And when they tore from APC, there appeared little pictures. Prog right - nothing blurred, not cut off, scroll through the wallpaper, in a landscape full screen. Prelestno :)

Rep: (25)
Can this program can put your separate picture on each screen without glitches? (Android 4.2.2) is my long-standing dream, but not a single program that I tried on my previous DHD device did not cope with this task.

Tungsten @ 07/01/2013, 08:39*
Can this program can put your separate picture on each screen without glitches?

It seems that there is no, and God knows him on 4 And you can and I can, I can't check out 2.3.5. I can not check out and try: blush:

Rep: (1)
Put, but scrolling in Image 2 Live Wallpaper does not work_ !!
I understand this is necessary for this, something else_!?

Rep: (46)
Famej
There should be no daws at the point "Secure the image of wallpaper" :-)

Rep: (3074)
Attached ImageAttached fileImage 2 Wallpaper v1.6.10.apk(692.75 KB)

v1.6.10
- Added Polish Translation. Thank You Dawid Holko!
- Added An Option to Use Wallpaper Height Instead of Display Height When Resizing.
If You Have A Transparent Navigation Bar (Like Xperia Series with Android 4.2), Please Check This option for Proper Resizing. IF Not, Uncheck IT.
If Your Device Has Hardware Buttons (Like Galaxy Series), This Option Is Disabled (Because No Nav Bar in the Screen).
- Updated A Maximum Value to 4,000px When Overriding A Wallpaper Size (in Preferences).

Rep: (88)
And Niche is so burda, Russian, even the Russian manual for the Japanese version (it is not clear why): Sveta: I took it, dug.

Post has been editedvitkosh - 29.10.13, 13:42

Guys tell me not what it does not work wallpaper cuts how to make it so that the whole ekran was spurtup ????

Rep: (104)
Could do that in the program there was a single image that attach 480x800 so as not to use any other images, since they are not on the machine and on the memory card? Or maybe another there is a program in which the installation of solid color is possible. Thanks in advance.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 21.05.14, 07:36
Reason for editing: spoiler

Voorgez @ 11.12.2013, 02:49*
Could make that the program is this image one that attach 480x800

And what bothers you 1 picture if it is on the memory card ... and no prog should not stupidly put through the gallery and all: D

Rep: (9)
This program is not suitable for what I was looking for. At Huawei, for some reason, the picture is stretched on a width of 5 displays (even in the standard, even in this program - no difference). I tried it as you advised to put the double screen width in the extended settings - in general, something is happening (the picture is reduced, but too much - on the sides of the white bands remain).
Looking for a program that could install the same picture on all 5 screens, or different pictures on these screens (without stretching) - if anyone knows tell me, give the link: thank_you:

Vicer1986-55 @ 11.01.2014, 18:13*
if anyone knows tell me, give a link

try thisSimple WallpaperIt is embedded in live wallpaper but everything is simple: yes2:

Rep: (121)
Android 2.3+

V.2.0.3 RUS, advertising removedAttached fileImage_2_wallpaper_2_0_3_no_ads.apk.(3.79 MB)

Android 2.1 + / 2.2 +

V.1.6.10 RUS, advertising removed
Attached fileImage_2_wallpaper_v.1.6.10.apk.(694,44 KB)

Past versions:

V.2.0.2 RUS, advertising removed
Attached fileImage_2_wallpaper_v.2.0.2.apk.(2.84 MB)

Another developer application - Image 2 Live Wallpaper
Another application from this developer. Static image installer as the desktop background and screen blocker with scroll options, autosuses, etc. [/ i] can be downloaded here>Wallpaper for live wallpaper(Android 2.1+; rus; advertising removed)

Post has been editedfilippova - 15.04.15, 22:22
Reason for editing: new version without advertising V.2.0.3

Rep: (187)
A new version: 1.9.2
Download
Original from Market
Attached filecom.shirobakama.wallpaper-2.apk.(2.68 MB)

Without advertising
Attached fileImage.2.wallpaper.v.1.9.2.b.910902.crk.ads.removed.apk.(2.68 MB)
List of changes
-Fixed departure from the application when the selected file was not located (the application showed the message in this case)
- Highly departure from the application in the wallpaper settings when the application opened from downloads downloaded from the Internet, on some devices with Android 4.1 / 4.2
-Fixed other minor bugs

Post has been editedVoB [in - 03.06.14, 02:41

Rep: (9372)
Image 2 Wallpaper 1.9.3
Download: Attached fileImage_2_wallpaper_1.9.3.apk.(2.68 MB)

Rep: (938)
Tungsten @ 1.7.2013, 8:39*
Can this program can put your separate picture on each screen without glitches? (Android 4.2.2) is my long-standing dream, but not a single program that I tried on my previous DHD device did not cope with this task.

* Vicer1986-55,
There is such a program, FiveWallPapers. Now the link is kin. So she.Wallpaper for Live Wallpaper (post # 25029727)

Post has been editedSnow volf - 14.07.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added link

Play Market is already available 2.0

Rep: (3)
v2.0.0
- A Brand New Ui Is Now Default. You can Go Back to the Classic UI with the "Back to Classic UI" Button.
- Change App Icon.

Attached fileImage 2 Wallpaper v2.0.0.apk(2.57 MB)

Rep: (615)
Sasha Korobchenko @ 08/16/2014, 11:30*
v2.0.0
- A Brand New Ui Is Now Default. You can Go Back to the Classic UI with the "Back to Classic UI" Button.
- Change App Icon.

[attachment = "4970850: image 2 ... r v2.0.0.apk"]

Guys, maybe there is Russian?
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the button

Post has been editedvadeus - 15.09.15, 16:12
Reason for editing: overclocking

Rep: (3)
BotrobotMod @ 08/18/2014, 13:47*
Sasha Korobchenko @ 08/16/2014, 11:30*
v2.0.0
- Change App Icon.

[attachment = "4970850: image 2 ... r v2.0.0.apk"]

Guys, maybe there is Russian?

There's a Russian
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the button

Post has been editedvadeus - 15.09.15, 16:11
Reason for editing: overclocking

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11.02.21, 11:20