> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Smart S3 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (7)
DiscussionPiPO Smart S3
PicturePiPO S3
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Device characteristics
CPU - Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core (Cortex A9) 1.6 GHz / 3D-accelerator Mali-400 MP4 Quad Core
Memory - Flash memory: 8 GB / Memory: 1 GB DDR-III
Expansion slots - microSD slot (TF) - support for microSD cards up to 32 GB
operating system - Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
Screen - 7 inch capacitive TFT-screen, IPS-matrix (according to other sources mPVA Samsung LMS700JF04-0), multitouch 5 fingers
Screen resolution - 1024x600, 16: 9
Viewing angle - 178 degrees
Audio - Support for all popular audiformatov (MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG formats)
Video RM, RMVB, AVI, FLV, MKV, MP4, 3GP, MPEG-4 etc. formats 1080P video playback
EBooks TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
Camera 0.3 MP front, rear 2MP
Support Full HD Full HD 1080P
Video outputs HDMI-out
Wireless network WiFi 802.11 (b / g / n),
Bluetooth - not
Support for 3G-networks support for external 3G modem (E1916, ZTE AC2736, HUAWEI E1750, HUAWEI EC122, HUAWEI EM770W)
GPS - not
Battery 3000 mAh, 3.7V
Connectors 1x 3.5mm audio output, 1x micro-USB, 1x HDMI-out, TF-slot
Sensors G-sensor
Extensions availability of new firmware, Android market, File Manager, OfficeSuite, Google Search, Task Manager, Browser, Gallery, Android Webkit, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, iReader, Gmail, support Flash 11.1
language support English, Russian, and others.
Dimensions and weight 193 x 122 x 10.7 mm, 340 g
Body material plastic
Contents of delivery - PiPO S3, USB-cable to the charging cable (2.5 mm, 5V, 2A) (itself no charge !!), headphones, OTG-cable
Additional Information
Cost in DH - 3843.78 rubles tyk
Cost Bangud - $ 108tyk
Official page:pipo s3
Official Forum of the plate PIPO (through gugloperevodchik)
Reviews
Accessories
Original Case: tinidil, article CCA-158 721 (a photo, The quality of the cover is not very much)
Another original cover:Details with photos here
Charger:tyk
Working modems:
E171(The modem needs to be translated into a "modem only" mode)
Huawei E1550
E150- through PPPWidget
Modems do not work:
MegaFon E352
Useful information and tips
Games for tablets based on processors RockChip RK3066 / RK3188
The problem with charging: is only included in the charge on charging, a charge of 1%:tyk
Dimensions and photos from the batterymaxim e. : tyk
If the tablet falls out of the case, then sew / glue Velcro,a photo
Modem Installation:
1 way to download from the Play Market PPPWidget, uncheck the automatic detection.
2 method, the modem itself put in only the modem mode.
History of changes caps
24.04.2013g. It added a lot of new information, created and populated the section "Firmware and drivers" (author:bablo_ )
25.04.2013g. Add a little outdated and corrected (author:bablo_ )
6.06.2013g. Firmware moved to a separate topic (author:Pe @ rl $ )
09.06.2013g. Added accessory pouch and advice on upgrading the cover; Supported modems (author:bablo_ )
19.06.2013g. Added infa modem and installation of modems (author:bablo_ )

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 01:30
Reason for editing: name

Since the theme of the kind, and I would like to buy this, and a certain amount of the Old assembled, and then create a theme.
Official page:pipo s3
Official firmware:from 12.01.2013, the
Here is a comparison video reviewcomparison PIPO S3 and PIPO U1 sizes
Here's a videoappearance and packaging

According to information fromzhu4er"The company pipo, preparing its first tablet with a quad-core, released udeshevlonnuyu model PiPO U2 called PiPO S3."

Post has been editedbablo_ - 20.01.13, 16:05
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (53)
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Pipo-S3-...et-p-60534.html- $ 105 ... and even if 5% coupon will work then $ 99

Here you can somehow compare with similar products:Chinese tablet 7 "from a large list with Har-mi and prices

Rep: (2)
I think the book this unit. Great a chance to receive a defective device in the first week of sales?

MfeaR @ 21.01.2013, 11:24*
I think the book this unit. Great a chance to receive a defective device in the first week of sales?

Unfortunately, none of the members of the forum like it has not yet received. Although there have ordered already.
Here is where you can buy:
HH - 3464.12 rubles
Pandavill - 3,491.03 rubles
And socharging, Which seems to be to approach him

Rep: (13)
Bluetooth dongle you can connect?

Rep: (0)
You have written in the characteristics of the TFT screen, and write on the Internet that the LED. So really it is worth? : Rolleyes:

Official Chinese PIPO forum (via Google translator).
While there PIPO S3 on only one topic:tyk. And that advertising.

Post has been editedbablo_ - 24.01.13, 13:00

Rep: (1)
"" To the charging cable (2.5 mm, 5V, 2A) (itself no charge !!) ""

Hmm, what charge is needed then? Tell me please.

These give only 0.5A USB-shnye? -Universal Home Wall AC to USB Charger Power Adapter
P.S. And this is just right? -Universal EU Plug 5V2A With Magnetic Loop Charger Power Adapter For Tablet PC

core.fx @ 26.01.2013, 18:43*
Hmm, what charge is needed then? Tell me please.

core.fx @ 26.01.2013, 18:43*
P.S. And this is just right? - Universal EU Plug 5V2A With Magnetic Loop Charger Power Adapter For Tablet PC

I also look narrowly to that, or here:tyk
Everywhere write that need charging 2A

On it Bangude magnetic ring ($ 3.96) and less (on Pande usual $ 5.99). However, a surprise. Usually on Bangude4.55$. C magician. ring because definitely better. : Blink:

I found in the BattlegroundUniversal EU 5V 2A Charger Plug Power Adapter For Tablet PCUSB, 5V, 2A. It looks like this is it. ($ 3.11)

Option to BGUSB AC Wall Charger For Apple iPad 2 Gen 2nd EU Plug($ 2.89 it with OFF25%, originally $ 3.85). a panda6.99$

Shaw think? Sho do? : D

P.S. I found in the BattlegroundUniversal EU 5V 2A Round Head USB Cable Charger Power Adapter For Tabletwire, without a ring. ($ 3.01)!

Post has been editedcore.fx - 26.01.13, 19:52

Prompt, but if you take here is a battery chargerHere isand charged via usb, then the tablet does not happen nothing):? rolleyes:

Rep: (51)
Who may be already bought it?

Tell me please))) I probably something I do not understand there are also U1 and S2 for the same price ... at the same time the device is already known and described in the forums and have advantages (such as: bluetooth from U1 and the diagonal of 8 inches in S2) ... why do you want pipo S3 ???)))
P.S. he would like to buy it already ... look after the seller on Ali))))

Rep: (51)
I am tomorrow, the day after tomorrow it will probably be ordered to panda)

Posted on 28.01.2013, 23:35:

bankirlexa,
so they can say the same) only then why pay more) Every possible C3 to take and he rules)

Tell me please))) I probably something I do not understand there are also U1 and S2 for the same price ... at the same time the device is already known and described in the forums and have advantages (such as: bluetooth from U1 and the diagonal of 8 inches in S2) ... why do you want pipo S3 ???)))

Elementary, for example I do not need 8 inches and does not need blyutuzzzzz and over "for the same price," such as tinideal:

S3 - 114 bucks
U1 - 143 bucks
S2 - 136 bucks

kakbe overpay for unnecessary functionality ... cap at a loss!

Rep: (85)
vatakat161 @ 28.01.2013, 02:22*
Who may be already bought it?

Yes, only mail is on its way. I took the TD, at a discount cost $ 108.

Posted on 01/29/2013, 10:47:

bankirlexa @ 29.01.2013, 00:10*
for the same price

Et for bankers only difference in the price of 20-30 dollars is insignificant. : D And I rogue BGG

Posted on 01/29/2013, 10:49:

sam_sanek @ 23.01.2013, 17:56*
So really it is worth?

IPS matrix of LED-backlit (I'd like to look at the plate with fluorescent lamps inside).

Compare PIPO S3 and U2 from PIPOpepsil:
"Tested while the U2 and Pipo Pipo S3 - repeatedly replaying the same viderolik (normal avi) on half of the screen brightness.
U2 worked 5:00, S3 - 4 hours 10Minutes.
At S3 battery is weak.
In addition to the best reception Wi-Fi in S3 there are small design advantages:
has a charge indicator (red LED, visible from below in the lower left corner of the charging time)
a separate cable for charging (USB on one hand, with the other 2.5 mm jack), which allows not to bother with a USB-connector - everything is already there,
respectively, and can be charged from a PC or portable charging. "

Rep: (2)
I want to take the TD PIPO S3. I'm afraid to stumble upon marriage, what do you say? And another question, the tablet will be the difference, what class in 32GB flash drive?

Rep: (800)
Lord. One request.
If someone appears the body, make a review.
I want to take my daughter. The price is right.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 2:06