> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

23 pagesV  « < 21 22 23 »  

> HTC Windows Phone 8S - Firmware | HTC Rio (HTC Windows Phone 8S / A620d, A620e, A620m, A620t)
Uncle
Message#1
20.01.13, 11:43
v.4.6
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3559
Check in: 04.05.08
Honor 9 Premium

Talk smartphone firmwareHTC Windows Phone 8S
Attached ImageHTC Rio (HTC Windows Phone 8S / A620d, A620e, A620m, A620t)
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories | Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows phone club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

The topic discusses the issues of firmware (official and unofficial, if any) for HTC Windows Phone 8S, the problems of these specific firmware, their shortcomings and other issues related to these firmware, the issues of their flashing, repair via Jtag (other similar equipment), and optimization of official firmware and the creation of unofficial firmware for these devices.

Utility for firmware:
Encountering firmware versions:

Utility for repair:

Additional utility:

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
including a discussion on the device itself, the system as a whole, firmware for other devices,
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Dear users, be mutually polite, say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation (Attached Image). If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of who helped you and who you want to raise your reputation.

And do not forget aboutForum RulesandRules section "Windows Phone - Firmware"! : rtfm:

Post has been editedUncle - 18.10.17, 10:16
Reason for editing: Editing caps
Knigga
Message#442
11.04.18, 13:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 21.06.10

* forlumia525,
Less than a day, half a year has passed, and I did revive it from the Black screen state, vibro when the power button was pressed, the orange LED was flashing / vibrate when charging, the definition when connected to the computer is "HQSUSB_DLOAD"
So what is required:

1. A piece of file system phone memory in binary mode
2. Software that can write bitwise information from file No. 1 to the phone’s memory.

For item number 1 on the Internet found a file:
https://mega.nz/#!m7Jk...hzTQ9_yaD_aO6HqrIQQ2F4

For point number 2, I used the dd utility included with any Linux distribution.

Actually, what we do:
we start the terminal and we drive in the following command there (to do better from under root):

dd if = /__Path to download_Binner __. Binof = / dev /sdcbs = 8M conv = sync, noerror
[i]sdc [/ i] - the name of the physical memory device in the system.

You can learn it this way - when you connect your phone in a Linux system, it is defined as a carrier with 43! sections, not all were mounted, but we do not need.
Enter the commandmount and see any of the mounted partitions, such as DATA and the mount path / dev / sdc5 which means that it is 5 partition on the sdc device.
And yet, it is better to unmount all sections of this device from the system:
umount / dev / sdc *

After these manipulations, I had a normal image of the boot-mode and managed to flash the European firmware in the exe format, though it’s crooked, but I think it can be solved by editing the binary, I'm lazy.

I think I can ask you to add this information to the header.
Andrey_Yanko
Message#443
18.06.18, 07:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 15.10.10
Google nexus 10

There is a question ... Got into the hands of a device from Europe, I flash 2 files from a flash drive with a Russian. firmware UEFI_signed.nbh and RUU_signed.nbh alternately, the device starts, but the touch screen stops working, it is not fully active. When the RUU_signed.nbh file is filled in at the end of the FW update item of the wheelbarrow and on it it dries for 3-5 minutes (should it be so long?), Then it normally falls out into the bootloader, by long pressing the kn. on Reboot and touch dead. Updating by cable for EURO treats the whole thing that on the firmware from the radio 1.11 and with the new 1.20, I tried to rut both with the new and with the old, the result is the same. Tell me what I'm doing wrong ... Thank you

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
darkmaarek
Message#444
03.07.18, 23:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 04.01.13

* KNIggA,Hello, is there an option on Windows to create one and which teams should beat? thank
kashpi
Message#445
23.07.18, 23:09
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 10.11.10

Greetings, dear. Can anyone have a login and password for preview for developers? If left, skinte in drugs.

Thank you in advance!!!
#Andrey_C
Message#446
23.07.18, 23:11
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1177
Check in: 30.09.16
Huawei Y6 Pro

* kashpi,preview for developers no longer works, logins and passwords will not help. Back in May 2017, it stopped working

Post has been edited#Andrey_C - 23.07.18, 23:13
kashpi
Message#447
23.07.18, 23:18
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 10.11.10

* #Andrey_C,It’s a pity ... I decided something that only the registration in it stopped, and if there is in the store, then you can try to enter with the old login. Well, okay ... I went so late: D
1Panther1
Message#448
19.08.18, 20:20
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 26.08.12
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

3 Hello, there is this device, it does not load, displays Windows failed to start. in ra3 time there are ra3 errors, but all are connected, I think it is with a gamer, for example, 0xc0000001 or 0xc00000098. I will be grateful 3a help.
MaScoNiX
Message#449
19.09.18, 02:16
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 10.12.12

Hello! We asked for help with this unit. I got an update request, clicked to update, some gears appeared, and it hung on them. Now you connect to the charging - crawling gears, without charging, does not react at all. In the bootloader, too, does not go. How can something be cured?
#Andrey_C
Message#450
19.09.18, 13:33
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1177
Check in: 30.09.16
Huawei Y6 Pro

MaScoNiX @ 09/19/18, 2:16*
you connect to charging - crawl gears, without charging, does not react at all
Can the battery to zero be discharged?
MaScoNiX
Message#451
19.09.18, 13:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 10.12.12

* #Andrey_C,
Nah, charged all night, and hung. Already figured out at random. I went into the bootloader like this: I connected it to my computer, squeezed the "loudness" + "camera" before the gears appeared. Well, then sewed, and all the rules.
station11
Message#452
12.12.18, 20:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 04.12.09
Asus MyPal A632N

Good day you need a hint of the community, the actual phone t-mob (Germany). I changed it as indicated on the fourth page, all without problems, the phone was updated on WiFi to the latest version in Russian, everything is ok. But as always, there is a LED, Germany remained, as a result of which I receive a bunch of messages from map type presentations for your region and so on. I have the same second phone officially for the CIS, and everything works there. Actually the question is how to change the LED for the SNS with a minimum of voltage. Thanks in advance
HTC

23 pagesV  « < 21 22 23 » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 03:33