Ramos W30HD - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (17)
DiscussionRamos W30HD
PictureRamos W30HD
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
CPU Samsung Exynos 4412, ARM Cortex-A9 Based Quad Core up to 1.4GHz
Ram 2GB DDR3
Screen 10.1 "1920 * 1200 IPS screen (Sharp)
ROM 32GB
Touch panel Capacitive touch, multi-touch
Operation system Android 4.0.4 ICS
Internet WIFI 802.11b / g / n
G-sensor support
Bluetooth support
Three-axis gyro support
Extention card up to 32GB microSD (TF) card
Communication USB2.0 high speed 5Pin Micro USB
Power port DC: 5V / 2.5A
Audio output 3.5mm stereo earphone output
Size 258.3 * 164 * 10.5mm
Weight About 539g
Battery 3.7V 5400mAH Li-polymer battery
Front camera 0.3 M
Back camera 2.0 M
OTG support
Accessories User Manual, USB cable, AC adapter, Warranty card
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Problem solving
Useful

Photo of the disassembled device | video process
The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:50
Reason for editing: adjusted cap

for a long time I watched the appearance of the tablet. questioned sellers. I am waiting ..
as soon as he is back in stock - order and payment made. I ordered 29.12, 30.12 shipped, received 18.01.
who cares:
track
Received on 31.12.2012 Singapore post
02.01.2013 flew from Singapore to the country of destination
15/01/2013 Received item international exchange KIEV Dopp SHOP в„–2 RI-1 VKHIDNA PISM.KORR. (03,921)
18.01.2013 Received a transit point KIEV MISKA DYREKTSIIA DOP PIVNICHNOHO (04000)
18/01/2013 Received point of delivery, but not yet delivered to the addressee
ps Why 4 days instead of 1-2 were current in Kiev, is unclear.

received, opened, including ..... come here.
Muzychko lost when loading, and the screen is black !!! back and forth, so syak, but he still does not turn on.
twisted, twirled, tossed and went to work.
day talked to vending for the nonworking tablet .. He promised every assistance, etc.
realizing that time the music plays and he reset means and live electronics problem in the screen.
decided to come to disassemble, see suddenly that I see. day just in the subject of purchase gave a link to xda,
where the owner has the same problem. This confirmed the hypothesis of the plumes.

[Anchor] solution [/ anchor] is generally in the evening came when the armed purchased for $ 0.1 set for opening the iPhone and wallow around ( "Valera, it's your time").
on the underside of the lid and the pick teased once otschelknulas one latch, and then trick a second master key
gradually "I went in a circle," and for a moment opened the back cover. nothing complicated as it turned out)

the cover is glued to the speaker (1 x) and the battery (2 pieces). Wire them short, so sudden movements do.
of the screen 2 is plume - a matrix system (a white plume) and a touchscreen controller (narrow brown).
loops are connected on the board standard for such types of loops connectors, and the matrix "metallized" connector.
just this "metallized" connector and walked from one side to 1 mm due to stretch the loop. just in case "clicked" all connectors).
during assembly paste this loop so as not to move at all.
exterior "rail" cover is fitted to the adhesive to a plastic base and is latched in the main body.

photo of viscera
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

about the internals: the board is soldered fine without any claims for soldering or mounting. all neatly.
the board has a place in the sim-card and gsm module, so that the forward version W30HD-3G which is on the site, but is not yet available for sale.
the battery is made up of 2 "cans" to 3.7v in parallel. capacity is not written, if anyone can - decrypt.
wifi antenna is located under the board so it is visible only to the place of connection.

Now a little about myself tablet:
catches the eye screen. very juicy and bright. from different angles and from different sides of the picture does not change in any way (or I just do not see in 3 nights).
there is some "lazy" interface.
market there. Ukrainian and Russian there. there is a "handful of Chinese gifts from developers."
deluxe video "Gangnam Style" is spinning in 720p with a bang (which by the way is another clip, not the one he had seen in YouTube)
wifi catches fine (though a small distance now). bluetooth headphones work.
about the camera is nothing more than what they have to say can not. only for Skype.
tablet photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

in Quadrant v2.1.1 - 4875 points
in AnTuTu Benchmark v3.0.3 - 14372 (cpu7556, gpu2844, ram3143, io829)

on the other hand have a tablet with retina display is 2048 * 1536 - the screens like both. identify what that one is still difficult.

Later, I lay out photo.
If you have questions - ask :)
ps toys do not play, so is unlikely to answer as that goes. birds work)

Post has been editedvmaxim - 20.01.13, 13:53

Rep: (0)
Congratulations on your purchase of the HD version! Sam ordered with 25.12 panda (still havent even in the country is written 11.01 sailed from Hong Kong and silence)
Please test browsing speed (how you use) to the account page loading speed, freezes, watching videos from different resources.
Ideally, gave an overview of the Internet borozhdeniya this unit. I would be very grateful.

Rep: (451)
radist3,
Excellent, so for those who want to get 3g, it is possible to purchase chip 3a and unsolder himself or CC :)

The battery (s) firmly occupy the niche? It is possible to be replaced by a more inclusive? 2 battery is worse than one :(

Post has been editedalladin_real - 19.01.13, 11:25

Rep: (56)
radist3 , The first review thanks, waiting for the next more detailed with a lifetime Batteries and photos "live".
Bring a hat in a normal appearance, and now comes the evil moderator and nastuchit all over the place :)

Rep: (81)
radist3 @ 19.01.2013, 05:18*
there is some "lazy" interface.

Is it possible that's about it more?

Venoman1 @ 19.01.2013, 09:56*
Please test browsing speed (how you use) to the account page loading speed, freezes, watching videos from different resources.
Ideally, gave an overview of the Internet borozhdeniya this unit.

Fully subscribe. Last tablet was ruthlessly avito sold at a discount because of the Lagan browsers (pct. Did not pull). Very interested in surfing speed - extremely comfortable wants to work on 4 cores and 2 gigs ...;) It is advisable to look at the Dolphin, Opera, and Firefox'e Chrom'e :)

A multi-tested? How many touch points really? And is there any sticking effect? Now checking tool:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ultiTouchTester

Post has been editeddf.df - 19.01.13, 12:23

Rep: (934)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Other.

Rep: (2)
Radist3, both with autonomy?
And how the interface works? Smoothly or with any or brakes?

Rep: (1)
radist3, and thank you for the review and immediately question - you wrote that you are holding has tablet is 2048 * 1536 I am just the owner of one of these Window N90Hd, he's Cube, it is Ms Chuwi and so on, and so burned I. him on his brakes and tupiznu.Kak case with Ramos?

I updated the post with the review. I added a photo innards.

radist3,
as well as the battery holds?

alladin_real @ 19.01.2013, 10:24*
Excellent, so for those who want to get 3g, it is possible to purchase chip 3a and unsolder himself or in SC

it's impossible. just these versions is the same board, but with 3g version will dopaivat necessary details.

alladin_real @ 19.01.2013, 10:24*
The battery (s) firmly occupy the niche? It is possible to be replaced by a more inclusive? 2 battery is worse than one

to replace it seems to me not enough space. You might get if you take a few mm thicker.

df.df @ 19.01.2013, 11:14*
A multi-tested? How many touch points really? And is there any sticking effect? Now checking tool:

I checked. 10 points. any tachem with no problems. it is very sensitive.

Aidarka_TaTaRiN @ 19.01.2013, 18:59*
Radist3, both with autonomy?
And how the interface works? Smoothly or with any or brakes?

He has not been charged. I came to 89% of the battery. currently 17%, but now I did not have to do them tight time.
interface works very smoothly, but as for me there is a slight delay in responsiveness.

kornfoleg @ 19.01.2013, 20:18*
radist3, and thank you for the review and immediately question - you wrote that you are holding has tablet is 2048 * 1536 I am just the owner of one of these Window N90Hd, he's Cube, it is Ms Chuwi and so on, and so burned I. him on his brakes and tupiznu.Kak case with Ramos?

I Chuwi for special brakes themselves can not see. probably because they did not play)
because "smooth" interface Ramos will not tell you what is worse / better.

df.df @ 19.01.2013, 11:14*
Fully subscribe. Last tablet was ruthlessly avito sold at a discount because of the Lagan browsers (pct. Did not pull). Very interested in surfing speed - extremely comfortable wants to work on 4 cores and 2 gigs ... It is advisable to look at the Dolphin, Opera, and Firefox'e Chrom'e

I try the standard, Opera, Chrome, Dolphin. in all browsers except for chrome surfing great. video does not slow down.
chrome slightly slower draws news sites.
in the opera are all very small.

today I Ramos was more than one)
problem with the train only at first.

Rep: (6)
Video review of not planning? Not bad it was, would

As he battery ??? I not tested ??? as it holds in video mode ??? How many games mode ??? How many, shall we say, in "normal" mode ???

radist3 @ 19.1.2013, 23:41*
I added a photo innards.
Cheers thanks!

Rep: (1)
here was a time before the Chinese are and immediately stuffed into their gadgets, and now have a habit of "global marketing examples". The plate is immediately liked, but once there is a place in the 3g will wait for it))) and on the battery still will be external complement.

On xda people discussing the problem of video playback at 1080p (at 720p - everything is OK).http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2083125

Verbatim:

05.01. 13. I bought a Ramos W30HD, and its great, but the Youtube app doesnt show video, just some strange stripes over the screen. The other thing is the H / W acceleration on Videos. Same thing like Youtube, Audio is fine but no video. The moment i rotate the screen the picture appears for sec.

Yes, I can also confirm that. There is problem with hw decoding in Ramos W30HD - all above 720p and streaming apps like youtube. I received confirmation from Ramos support service. We need wait for new firmware. There is no ETA now.
Other way is find and support custom ROM developer

05.01.13 Problem is that retina display drivers (LCD Panel).

Translation from some insignificant cuts (mine):
- Bought W30HD, Youtube app does not show video only odd lines on the screen. Same with hardware video acceleration - only the sound, there is no picture. If you rotate the screen for a second image appears.
- Confirm - a problem with the video decoding more than 720p. Ramos has received confirmation from the support. It is necessary to wait for the new firmware. Maturity is not. Or look for an alternative.
- The problem with the display drivers.

At the end it offered a temporary solution:
19.01.13 Temporary if you want to watch movies in 1080p or youtube videos you can use this xbmc
http://db.tt/yJTh9x7m
https://www.dropbox.com/s/08z43m7quka423w/x...armeabi-v7a.apk

radist3, do not check the problem and alternative solutions?

PS. At the same topic people slowly began to "disassemble parts of the tablet to" on the subject of drivers search for iron in order to assemble an alternative firmware ... :)

Post has been editeddf.df - 20.01.13, 13:50

Rep: (8)
Where a photo inside? Che I do not find (((

shurikelo @ 20.01.2013, 15:17*
Che did not find

Under the second spoiler:
Ramos W30HD - Discussion (Post # 18787380)

Post has been editeddf.df - 20.01.13, 14:23

Another link to the photo viscera:
https://plus.google.com/photos/106232491218...145649458927761

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/08/20, 3:08