> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

PBAВ® Bowling Challenge [3D, G-sensor] | [Sports] bowling

Rep: (15171)
PBA Bowling Challenge
Version: 3.6.8
Genre: Sport

Last update of the game in the header:19.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Compete with the most famous players in the PBA Bowling Association

Description:
Compete with the most famous players in the PBA bowling associations in more than ten different locations, or challenge your friends in real time in an online multiplayer!

Upgrade your equipment and open the way to many achievements as participation in dozens of individual tournament and multiplayer leaderboards!
Use the special balls - for example, balls, lightning, split-balls, balls-bombs!

This is the PBA Bowling Challenge!

Features:
• Quickplay, Career and multiplayer modes!
• Dozens of tournaments PBA!
• Compete with the 21 best players in the bowling association PBA!
• Over 30 different bowling balls with unique characteristics!
• Split-balls, balls-bombs and more!

Picture

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...hallenge_androidmarket

Features: 3D, G-sensor
Russian interface: Unknown

System requirements : Android 4.1+

Download:
Version: 3.6.8 GP Version (Johnny3T)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 19.07.19, 22:30
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 3.6.8 GP Version

Rep: (1081)
He's accelerometer?

Rep: (97)
armv6?

Rep: (618)
The best bowling of all, that there is at the moment

Rep: (16)
Only Inglish?

Rep: (7)
And why in the same games Russish? I do not understand you people here ... I think everything is clear and without slovtem more Russian.

Rep: (248)
vutaluk1995 It keeps only there for one thing, this thing is put in the device memory and for me there is only 40 meters, and wont want, (
Hmm, yes, of course only works from the device, if you move to a memory card in the box offers to send the error message in the work program
ZY Market writes compatibility with my 5660 now I will release memory as I can and drank too much libs try to run

Post has been editedPhoton9 - 18.01.13, 01:04

Rep: (232)
Excellent bowling! Freedom-ohm bought all that is possible :)

Post has been editedfrostbird - 20.01.13, 11:32

frostbird,
And what of that joke to buy everything and have it all seeded five minutes of the game?

Duplicator
Would you say that the open location, cards with pictures of famous players and balls give a strong advantage game? This is not a game in which after the hacking lost interest in playing. On the contrary, if it were not hacked, then I would sit and think only about how to save energy, etc., and did not enjoy the game

Post has been editedfrostbird - 20.01.13, 12:20

Rep: (248)
Well baa interested in this and have to save up and open, so the interest is heated :) I wish I did not work this infection (. I wanted to cherkanut Market Review, and the hoopoe vpendyurit registration, re-registration the hell is Ladi, before and gmail enough

Post has been editedPhoton9 - 20.01.13, 12:31

P.S. It is a pity there is no possibility to play together on one device or bluetooth. I have to go to a real bowling buddies to play :)

Rep: (29)
better to add this update's bowlingPBAВ® Bowling 2 [3D] (Post # 18795391)IMHO is better)

Rep: (1)
Is there anyone that version with unlimited amount of gold pins))) Thank you.

Rep: (2)
The new version is out.

Rep: (27)
The best bowling of all, that there is at the moment

Rep: (172)
PBAВ® Bowling Challenge v1.5.1 Mod (Unlimited Pins)

Attached files

Attached filepba_challenge_151_pins.apk(37.58 MB)

Rep: (85)
super!,

Rep: (85)
mod easier because 1) Energo Hurray 2) ... cool

Rep: (615)
What the figure here g-sensor? In reality, it is impossible to steer after a shot, and here is why?

Rep: (172)
PBAВ® Bowling Challenge v1.8.1 (Unlimited Gold Pins / Tickets)

Attached files

Attached filePBA_Bowling_Challenge_1.8.1_Mod.apk(44.93 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 22:01