> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Windows 98 PPC Edition | Windows 98 to run on a PDA

Rep: (0)
Here is a trimmed 98 wines. - 16mb
Maximum adapted to the package. Here is the Windows folder itself (you can't rename it!)
but what to do with it - I do not know how, where to pack ...
need dos, run win.com and see
Here's how to poke it?
+ font Segoe UI

PS does not seem to slow down - because it is cut down, so that from Windows one kernel and standard programs remained (point, vordpad)

Attached files

Attached fileMINI98.rar(7.06 MB)

I now 95, only it will be already ~ 40-60mb, but with a full set (games, notepads, paint and so on)

Rep: (58)
Gvg ,
Cool! Good luck in the finalization!
M
Corrected the description of the topic.

Rep: (111)
>Gvg
It cannot be started under dos - a message is displayed - Can't run under dos 7.0 or early.

Gvg ,
Try this, it may come out:
- in PocketDOS install MS-DOS 7;
- run in PocketDOS MS-DOS 7;
- in MS-DOS 7 run the installation of Windows.

Oh yes. Here is MS-DOS 7

Attached files

Attached filepcdos7r1.zip(6.26 MB)

People, what are you? Win 3.11 - this is just a graphical add-on DOS, that is, it transmits a DOS command, and DOS is already performing.
Win 9x - this is a fully-fledged operating system that interacts directly with the equipment. Run it through the emulator dosawill not work .

dumer ,
and that's right, completely forgot about it. It’s good that you reminded me, and then it will be a lot of money to download 6.5 meters for nothing ... Of course, 9x will go only through BOCHS.

Post has been editedvolta_john - 13.06.07, 14:44

Rep: (103)
dumer , no, even CE is just a superstructure above dos, and Millennium, only since 2000 it has become an OS.
Gvg , your hand.sys file is crooked! Rearrange

Post has been editedvolta_john - 26.06.07, 15:32

Hello to all!
Today I tried to install Wind-Millennium on a rover, wrote that 32 MB of memory was needed, so do not despair especially!
Scare and put XP start, here only vertualochki would get where? : victory:

Added @ 25.06.2007, 17:15

P.S.
By the way, I have a Pocket Dos 12th, I advise everyone, the kit comes with different stuff like fridos7, and so under it + the Bosch plugin, there are no special issues with the operating systems.

If you need medicine, there is a vm5 + installation method so that the dos will not fly.

By the way, the Windows in the first post is the already installed option, and you do not need to reinstall it, just copy the folder with Windows on the card and run the command in win-win com. : lol:

Rep: (288)
volta_john ,
you can’t run win9x on a poketdo!

kozhura,
Try running PC DOS 7.0. works fine (albeit with errors), but it works fine

Rep: (7)
DOS 7.0 works fine. Win 3.0 is understandable to the identity ... The problem is this: bochs does not start (I have hp4700, WM5.0). Those. does not start at all. I understand this because WM 5.0. What to do (roll back to 2003 I do not want)? I really want to launch win95 on a PDA ... just for the sake of the idea ... =)

Post has been editedFeedonet - 25.06.07, 20:16

Rep: (66)
Better reaktos put and run, more benefits at times will be. He even a parody of XP. At least write its bootloader in the MBR of the virtual disk, it will be easier later.

Feedonet , Windows 98 works fine for me on E-Ten M600 + (Windows Mobile 5.0) so don’t say it’s about VM5

Rep: (7)
Xyhb ,
hmm ... is it really in hp ... =) Or is it in curved hands =)
Or some kind of bochs ... Can you lay out the bochs that you have installed? And how do you run it? =)

sturmovik,
I do not understand why this is necessary. reactOs is an NT system, it also weighs 60 M
95 it will be loaded many times faster.

Rep: (288)
Try running PC DOS 7.0. works fine (albeit with errors), but it works fine

What is it? What makes you think that this is related to Win9x?

Rep: (66)
Jack942.25.06.07 20:43:13
sturmovik,
I do not understand why this is necessary. reactOs is an NT system, it also weighs 60 M
95 it will be loaded many times faster.

That's just the point, most MODERN applications will work under it: victory:

What is it? What makes you think that this is related to Win9x?

the most direct relationship. win9x runs directly from under dos
most modern applications will work under it

But the point is to run it on the PDA? Win98 is enough

Post has been editedJack942 - 25.06.07, 22:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/25/19, 00:27