> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

1101 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Google Nexus 7 (2013) - Discussion | Tablet 7 "
Creit
Message#1
16.01.13, 01:33
Veteran
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 1440
Check in: 02.07.08
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

DiscussionGoogle Nexus 7 (2013)
PictureNexus 7 II, New Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 7 second generation
Description | HotFAQ | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | FirmwareWi-Fiversions | LineageOS firmware | FirmwareLTEversions | Kernels and their discussion | Modification of software and decorations | Marriage and Repair |

���� � ���������� download

| Power consumption (autonomy) | Owners Club

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Full Features
CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz (4 cores)
GPU:Adreno 320, 400 MHz
Screen:7.02-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels (323 ppi), max. brightness - 570 cd / m2, contrast - 1300: 1, physical size: 15.12cm x 9.45cm, Corning scratch-resistant glass
According to Aleksey Chernykh from Tech Support, the glass is ordinary.
Operating system:Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 4.4 KitKat
RAM:2 GB
Battery:3950mAh Li-15Wh 3.8V; built-in wireless charging compatible with Qi
Built-in memory:16 or 32 GB
Camera:frontal 1.2 Mp, fixed focus
back 5 mp, autofocus
Dimensions:114 x 200 x 8.65 mm
Weight:290 grams
Modules:Wi-Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4GHz / 5Ghz), Bluetooth (v 4.0), GPS, NFC (Android Beam)
Interfaces:microUSB, SlimPort, 3.5mm mini jack for headphones
Network:GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
HSPA +: 850/900/1900/2100 / AWS (1700/2100) MHz (bands: 1/2/4/5/8)
4G LTE
North America: LTE: 700/850/1700/1800/1900/2100 MHz (bands: 1/2/3/4/5/13/17)
Europe: LTE: 800/850/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz (bands: 1/2/3/4/5/7/20)
SIM Card Slot - Microsimstandard
Other:Gyroscope, light sensor, magnetic sensor, digital compass, microphone, stereo speakers (surround sound, Fraunhofer), white LED indicator.

UTILITY
Service Documentation
If you have problems with MTP, you need to wipe DATA
You can not use it as a phone, even by flashing custom firmware! GENERALLY NOT, however, you can receive and send SMS. Read more in FAQ
There is an insufficiently studied firmware capable of making calls.Use at your own risk.

Increase the threshold of loudness
Connect usbstorage and NTFS disks via KitKat USB HOST using StickMount
Getting Internet on a tablet via PC
Three instructions for solving the media server jora1and2,3
PC-GN7-PC (ADB) copy speed increase
Tablet diagnostics (screen, microphones, speakers, accelerator, wireless networks, etc.)
Connecting an external 3G modem
Yota modem connection via OTG
Recommendations to increase the battery life of the device
Flash playerDoes not work in all browsers.
Flash Player for 4.4 KitKatOnly works with Dolphin Browser + Dolphin Jetpack
Tablet pages on sites:Google, Asus, on wikipedia
Getting Root and Related Actions (�)
If Nexus is stuck on the logo and does not load
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
Instructions for purchase(created specifically for Nexus 7 2013)
Flo and Deb (code names for WiFi and LTE versions)Referring to "Finding Nemo"
® Program to mount FAT and NTFS partitions
Note about WiFi 5GHz and SIM card
How to fix the work of the touchscreen on Nexus 7 2013 A small review about the touch
Instructions. Appendix "DSLR Controller" and problems with the function of USB-host connection problems
Parsing from iFixit
About NFC health
Two ways to connect flash drives via OTG No root
How to find the optimal voltage for maximum energy efficiency of the processor
Install GEL (Google Experience Launcher)
How to mount a flash drive in NTFS format for writing
Solving the problem with auto-rotate and orientation sensors(It also helps if the tablet is detected by the computer as an unknown device, if charging is slow, or does not go at all. There were cases when the tablet did not load because of the cable, it was not possible to fill in the new firmware and the touch did not work in the recovery.)
Viewing 1080p video without 60 fps

Reviews and Tests
Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Games and Applications are discussed inOwn Theme
Marriage topic summary(so-that you take it or not, decide purely YOU. Questions about this are deleted without warning)

In kitKat, the launcher from Nexus 5 (transparency, application menu, etc.) is set separately, but we recommend Nova.

History change caps

added service documentation
addedGoogle Nexus 7 WiFi (2013) - Discussion (Post # 33000162)- about the volume
Added info about working SMS in utility. ATP Noreg
added this messageGoogle Nexus 7 (2013) - Discussion (Post # 31748207)
added a two-hour review
new topic:Power consumption (autonomy) Nexus 7 (2013)
how to ask questions
Replaced the instructions for tachu on this -Google Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi - Firmware (Post # 26693235)
Replaced instructions upon purchase. for tip ATP GalaxylOL
way to mount flash drives in NTFS format for writing
about NTFS through StickMount, ATP. AerobaticMan
Getting the Internet on a tablet through a PC in the utility, for the tip ATP chelovek7; and a new question in the FAQ
speakers don't fizz on 4.4.2
added working flash ATP Upi
Solving problems with ATP media / life and svs-57 for instructions and AnDrOiD RuLLeZ! for a tip
topic addedGoogle Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi - Kernels and their discussion
deletedHOW TO UPDATE TO 4.4 BY AIRfor irrelevance
expansion of the topic of marriage
Utility - Increasing the speed of copying PC-GN7-PC (ADB)
update instruction 4.4. ATP Skazki
This explanation of the indicatoradded to the FAQ - ATP Cobra3435
completed the survey results in spoil
theme of games
Connecting the Yota modem via service - COT KoT
review from transfer in translation
deleted the message about the global warranty through the play store, because now it is wrong
Divided the themes of the firmware. For tip-off ATP. Skazki
A few questions have been added to the FAQ.
In the utility added: "How to find the optimal voltage for maximum energy efficiency of the processor." great thanks Marvi
Transferred a message about problems with new megaphone SIM cards to the FAQ (now this is part of the 4G question)
Connecting an external 3G modem ATP dimarik83
Poll
question about enabling tablet UI in Hotfaq
Added bythis reviewabout work tach
On the issue of working NFC. ATP SergeyGavrilenko
questions of purchase or not due to marriage will be deleted immediately
As the phone does not work in any way / life hacking from akapyana, you need to blow
Tablet diagnostics and OTG / ATP. valpanukr and GalaxylOL
New Reviews from Revolver Lab
4G problem solving on new Megafon SIM cards
link to FAQ
new poll
spoil poll results
recommendations for energy consumption. ATP tysovwik

If you have a question about the device, then immediately write: the name of the nexus (16GB, 32GB, 32GB LTE); firmware (stock / custom, 4.3 / 4.4); presence / absence of Root; Have you changed the core?

With two users on the system, Android 5.0 can slow down and crash.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedLexx808 - 14.11.18, 14:14
Reason for editing: Watching 1080p video without 60 fps
Fatal1ty18RUS
Message#42
28.07.13, 15:10
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2788
Check in: 22.02.12
Google nexus 4

Well, it is clear-Masen that they have a marriage. Firstly, no one is protected from this, and secondly, it is the first party of the device. In subsequent installments (and 4G versions) this will fix everything.

--------------------
Nexus 4(8GB / Black) +Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 LTE(16GB / Black)

Guide Android 6.0 "Marshmallow" for Google Nexus 4
tysovwik
Message#43
28.07.13, 15:19
Evil Genius
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 646
Check in: 26.02.11
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Vetal580 @ 07.28.2013, 16:02*
The percentage of marriage is small, but still it is better to know about it.

No one knows the percentage of marriage, the fact that a couple of tens, hundreds of people have unsubscribed about marriage, this does not mean anything when the devices are sold to millions. Therefore, I ignore such topics, the only exception is when a whole lot goes into marriage and the manufacturer has to incur millions of losses and withdraw the whole lot to the factory. But this is a very rare case.

Beibarsov @ 07.28.2013, 16:03*
It is clear that not everyone has a marriage. The trouble is that with this small marriage is difficult to fight, if between you and the seller of the ocean. I hope the guarantee centers help, but I am sure that everything is not so simple.

Asus has a world guarantee, having bought it in the USA, you can safely be serviced in Russia, the only question is how long it will take to wait for components on the device.

Fatal1ty18RUS @ 07.28.2013, 16:10*
Well, it is clear-Masen that they have a marriage. Firstly, no one is protected from this, and secondly, it is the first party of the device. In subsequent installments (and 4G versions) this will fix everything.

Do not make my heels laugh, all this is about the fact that batch 10 is better than batch 1, because they corrected the shortcomings and they introduce disinformation to users, because the latter do not even imagine how expensive it is to make any changes in production, it costs millions, tens of millions of dollars, so if the% of production defects does not exceed the established maximum, no one will even twitch.

So objectively, the device of the first batch bought by me will not be anything different from the batch of X (exactly in the first months)

Post has been editedtysovwik - 28.07.13, 15:22

--------------------
Current devices:
Google nexus 7 2013 wifi - firmware CM 10.2 - core faux | Iphone 3gs - ios 6.1.2 jailbreak
Beibarsov
Message#44
28.07.13, 15:34
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 11.12.11

Asus has a world guarantee, having bought it in the USA, you can safely be serviced in Russia.

From the problem, perhaps, not in Asus. The problem is that “quietly served in Russia” for me sounds like ... a fairy tale. I went to a couple of such centers a couple of times. Repair (1.5 months) of a completely non-working device - yes, no problem. Try to somehow fix a trifle like a couple of pixels - only through a scandal, and that is not a fact.

And by the way, yes, in the new version the same garbage, that the device just turned on must be connected to Wi-Fi and activated? It's funny, but now in a city where free Wi-Fi basically does not exist =)
Nazar2502
Message#45
28.07.13, 15:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 784
Check in: 07.05.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I like the chip with the shutdown as in the old TV, and not the smooth attenuation, they updated the old one and this did not happen before. NDA
tysovwik
Message#46
28.07.13, 15:50
Evil Genius
[offline]

Messages 646
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Beibarsov, you just have to be a little pedantatic when communicating with any authorities, for this you need to read the asus guarantee agreement with the user. If there is an item about broken pixels (and it is 100% there), a part of this agreement should be printed out and presented to the service center (again, there is a situation when you have 1 pixel, and under the guarantee they change only if 2+, then you will have to put up with the fact), at the same time print out a part of the law on consumer rights and put together with these papers, and finally, a piece of paper on the global guarantee of asus on its products. Usually when I bring all this to me wherever (at the tax office, at the service center, or wherever) they look at the psycho, they understand that it’s useless to argue with me. the law and the internal setup of their company is on my side and take no questions asked. Make senseless wasted time without facts, you just have to be pedantic to pieces of paper, they cannot refuse you when you have a piece of paper for each of them.

Regarding the guarantee, it comes to curiosities that sometimes you have to communicate with foreign support (of the same asus), which confirms that your case is guaranteed, after which I ask them to send me a confirmation email, which I safely print out and add to the general a package of documents (you will also have to pay a translation company, which will translate it and put its stamp, that the translation is correct). Yes, and sometimes you have to do this if you want to achieve your goal.

Regarding WIFi - yes it is needed, without it you will not activate. Buy a simple wifi router home and you will have an access point.

Post has been editedtysovwik - 28.07.13, 16:00

--------------------
Current devices:
Google nexus 7 2013 wifi - firmware CM 10.2 - core faux | Iphone 3gs - ios 6.1.2 jailbreak
Beibarsov
Message#47
28.07.13, 16:31
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 11.12.11

Already a scientist, in the future did so. But still no confidence.
As for the router, it is not at home now, here it is ok for me to activate the tablet and there is no need. Alas, you have to suffer.

And I have some interesting news. Asus memo pad HD 7, released for sale on 06/21/2013 (or something like that), lit up in the Yaroslavl DNS's. Just over a month has passed.
We draw a parallel with our Nexus. Very tasty tablet, which probably looks at many shops. It is very likely that he will also be brought in 30-35 days.
There were hopes for the end of August. The beginning of September is almost certain.
tysovwik
Message#48
28.07.13, 16:34
Evil Genius
[offline]

Messages 646
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

The announcement dates in Russia for the new Nexus 7 are unknown, in Europe, in the wake of my expectations, it will appear in mid-September at a price of 199 pounds for 16Gb. (according to one of the members of the forum, he did not check). So the Russians will have to wait a long time. Against this background, my order from America looks quite justified :)

By the way, who else is suffering torture choice 8 "vs 7", I found for myself the main plus in 7 ", it’s damn convenient to hold in 1 hand, you will have to hold two minik, so all the advantages of it compared to 7" tablet are lost mobility and easier to buy ipad 4 10 ".

Post has been editedtysovwik - 28.07.13, 16:41

--------------------
Current devices:
speccyc32
Message#49
28.07.13, 17:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 285
Check in: 01.12.08
Google Nexus 7 LTE (2013)

In the light of the events of the release of Nexus2 and the release of Ipad mini 2 (retina), I wondered what to take. Nexus seemed to like it, but at the minic, the aspect ratio is more like for an Internet. Today I went and looked at the same page in the internet on the mini and on the first nexus. I liked the minicar more, due to the fact that more information fits, but it kills the pixel. On the nexus of pixels is not noticeable, but a narrow screen .... I sit thinking ....

--------------------
Hurry to do good!
Anataniel
Message#50
28.07.13, 17:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 22.04.11
Honor 8 pro

speccyc32,
A minicar will not be released soon; they wrote that next year only.

--------------------
Motorola Atrix2 → Sony Xperia Z2 Black → Honor 8 Pro + iPad Air 32gb

Let the fire burn in the darkness, it confirms the power of the night.
The stars shine above life eternal prophesy ...
tysovwik
Message#51
28.07.13, 17:20
Evil Genius
[offline]

Messages 646
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

speccyc32I have already written above that the main disadvantage of this minicar is its mobility, that with a retina screen, that without. In the pockets will not fit, in contrast to the nexus. And it is impossible to use it with one hand, or simply uncomfortable.

So answer yourself a simple question - where are you going to exploit the device: At home, or often on the road (I often ride the subway, I need a mobile device). For home, I recommend you to take ipad4. For mobility Nexus 7 (second generation).

Post has been editedtysovwik - 28.07.13, 17:21

--------------------
Current devices:
speccyc32
Message#52
28.07.13, 17:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 285
Check in: 01.12.08

Even if the following. I do not want to take the device and change it in six months ....

Posted on 07/28/2013, 5:24 pm:

and for the house the computer and is

--------------------
Hurry to do good!
tysovwik
Message#53
28.07.13, 17:25
Evil Genius
[offline]

Messages 646
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

speccyc32, with this approach, wait for the iPad mini 4 of that generation, which will be released in a couple of years, which is trifle, it will definitely be better))) You need to use today, and not wait for the weather by the sea, always surprised everybody.

on sabzh, if there are devices at home that suit you, then take a mobile nexus 7, I was faced with the same choice, after the first reviews of the owners of the new nexus 7 immediately ordered it myself, the screen there is a bomb, will be my best reader. True, if you need 3g in the device, you will have to wait a few weeks, and if you want to buy in Russia, you will have to wait a few months.

Post has been editedtysovwik - 28.07.13, 17:48

--------------------
Current devices:
Hedge21
Message#54
28.07.13, 17:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4484
Check in: 28.12.09
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

tysovwikand you kept minik? I calmly hold with one hand and the first mini nexus makes it easy. I will compare with the second nexus, waiting for sending.

--------------------
Yes: Iphone X, ipad 10.5
Were:Nokia 5800 =>5700i Spica =>ZTE Blade =>Iphone 4 =>Sgs 2 =>Tab 7.7 + SE Xperia Ray =>HTC DNA =>LG Optimus G pro (short) =>Nexus 4 + Nexus 7 2013 LTE =>IPad Air 32 =>Sams Note 3 =>G2 =>Tab s =>N6 =>5x =>R3NP =>SG S7
tysovwik
Message#55
28.07.13, 17:29
Evil Genius
[offline]

Messages 646
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Hedge21, kept of course, uncomfortable. Do not be fooled by the fact that they allegedly convenient to use 1 hand, this is not true. And with the current screen I don’t need it for nothing, it’s not suitable for reading.

--------------------
Current devices:
Hedge21
Message#56
28.07.13, 17:36
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4484
Check in: 28.12.09
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Hedge21, kept of course, uncomfortable. Do not be fooled by the fact that they allegedly convenient to use 1 hand, this is not true. And with the current screen I don’t need it for nothing, it’s not suitable for reading.

Why cheat? Mini is good, but the nexus 2 should win, all the same decently already. But when mini 2 comes out, then there will be an interesting competition.
By the way, did you give the track number?

Post has been editedHedge21 - 28.07.13, 17:37

--------------------
Yes: Iphone X, ipad 10.5
Were:Nokia 5800 =>5700i Spica =>ZTE Blade =>Iphone 4 =>Sgs 2 =>Tab 7.7 + SE Xperia Ray =>HTC DNA =>LG Optimus G pro (short) =>Nexus 4 + Nexus 7 2013 LTE =>IPad Air 32 =>Sams Note 3 =>G2 =>Tab s =>N6 =>5x =>R3NP =>SG S7
vampirchic
Message#57
28.07.13, 17:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 07.08.07
Asus Fonepad 7 ME175CG

Speccyc32 @ 07.28.2013, 17:01*
On the nexus, the pixels are not noticeable, but the narrow screen
Mr. Pixel, your ipad mini will be released at best next year, at the beginning or even in the middle, you can sit and wait for the retina, and when it goes on sale, this is generally a question, at least Nexus 2 will appear in the country before , and if, just wait for the best, you will not hijack
for new items.
malaxit68
Message#58
28.07.13, 17:41
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 28.09.12
Google nexus 5

By the way, about the marriage - the Asus people tried and made the screen so tightly that now you need to heat it up to separate it.
tysovwik
Message#59
28.07.13, 17:46
Evil Genius
[offline]

Messages 646
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Hedge21 @ 07.28.2013, 18:36*
By the way, did you give the track number?

My number was not only given, it was already in transit for a long time and instead of Tuesday, it will arrive on Monday to an intermediary :) I received everything on the first day (Friday) and immediately sent it and gave a track number after half an hour.

Post has been editedtysovwik - 28.07.13, 17:46

--------------------
Current devices:
Amanno
Message#60
28.07.13, 17:56
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 11.09.10

Does anyone know when there will be a model with LTE in the states?
tysovwik
Message#61
28.07.13, 17:57
Evil Genius
[offline]

Messages 646
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Amannoin the next 2 weeks. But no one knows the exact date, it is likely that by the end of August they will only ship them to retailers.

Post has been editedtysovwik - 28.07.13, 17:58

--------------------
Current devices:
Google

1101 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 00:39