> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

3D Weather Forecast | 3D Weather Forecast

Rep: (3)
3D Weather Forecast - 3D Weather / Forecast
version: 1.00

Last update of the program in the header:15.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
3D weather forecast.

Description:
!!! BETA version. There may be bugs !!!
Please report bugs via mail - Menu / Feedback

This 3D Weather!

* 3D scene and weather effects
* Several cities
* Full screen mode
* The share weather

and a lot of interesting things in the development of ...

Russian interface: Not

Developer: Mobilityflow
Homepage: http://www.mobilityflow.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...yflow.weather3d

Download:
version: 1.00 Attached fileWeather3D.apk (12.45 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 15.01.13, 13:50

Rep: (114)
Handsomely! Another would be the ability to delete preset cities (Tokyo, Seoul ...). And the image of cities on the background of flags, not the sky.

Schumacher @ 01/15/2013, 12:43*
the ability to remove pre-installed city

Can be removed from the menu (Remove) all but the current location.

I do not understand a bit about the city's image. Explain the idea please.

Rep: (321)
Mobilityflow, Well, the flag was not against the sky, and on the background of the city.

Rep: (1153)
Strange for a android this weather, writes on 2.2 is not installed on the tablet android 4.0.3 also not found

Rep: (235)
velya @ 15.01.2013, 12:11*
the flag was not against the sky, and on the background of the city.

probably more correct would be just do not flag, and the city, the main dostoprmechatelnost New- (Paris Eiffel Tower, Moscow St. Basil's Cathedral, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Peter and Aurora - and so by analogy) and her background of the sky with the weather condition at the time of viewing.

alex339 @ 15.01.2013, 14:03*
probably more correct would be just do not flag, and the city, the main dostoprmechatelnost New- (Paris Eiffel Tower, Moscow St. Basil's Cathedral, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Peter and Aurora - and so by analogy) and her background of the sky with the weather condition at the time of viewing.

Yes, different sites for different countries are planned later - the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, etc.

Posted on 01/15/2013, 12:19:

ssv56 @ 15.01.2013, 13:48*
Strange for a android this weather, writes on 2.2 is not installed on the tablet android 4.0.3 also not found

Investigated. For some reason, many device does not work. Perhaps because of the requirements for Open GL.
Corrected in the next release, I hope.

Rep: (518)
Immediately the question - if the developers of the Russian-speaking (present in the subject), then why in prog no Russian language?

Rep: (99)
Mr.Memo @ 15.01.2013, 15:19*
Immediately the question - if the developers of the Russian-speaking (present in the subject), then why in prog no Russian language?

: D Also interested in the question why many Russians (programmers) write programs in the language of bourgeois?

Rep: (284)
flesh1993 @ 15.01.2013, 13:30*
Is also interested in this question! Why do so many Russians (programmers) write programs on a bourgeois language?

I can say as a former programmer :) when you live at home, always xochetsya something else ... but when you live ... zagranitseh xochetsya something of their own. Although developers may have etix another situation ... live abroad, and something their not xochetsya;)

Posted on 15/01/2013, 17:51:

question to the developers, istochkik weather specify. Tak also interested in how many days the weather shows for the future, and what else ?: type wind (speed and direction), dampness choker, the weather is ... and feels like this (example: regionax where humidity is high choker, in a frosty time if - 2, it feels like -6)

Rep: (284)
to the author:

- when xochu ask the city in hand, it hangs all very, very (nexus i9250 4.2.1 Original)
- City naxodit, as part of the city where I live there (City: Hechingen (Germany), and Sickingen part of the city, weather pro naxodit (to which I know the weather of the city part of the city naxoditsya on a hill and the difference in the weather from the city itself doxodit to -? 3 degrees, we often xolodnee)

Rep: (70)
set and looked, I deleted

Mr.Memo @ 15.01.2013, 16:19*

This is a beta version. Soon everything will be - and Russian and other languages. And still a lot of interesting features.
Americana buy more, so in order to quickly "discourage" the project, it is best to start with English.

rvs_2000 @ 15.01.2013, 19:51*
question to the developers, istochkik weather specify. Tak also interested in how many days the weather shows for the future, and what else ?: type wind (speed and direction), dampness choker, the weather is ... and feels like this (example: regionax where humidity is high choker, in a frosty time if - 2, it feels like -6)

Weather Source:
until World Weather Online.
There will be other providers (in process).
Advanced data, hourly forecast, multi-day forecast are planned in the future.

Rep: (518)
Mobilityflow @ 15.1.2013, 18:26*
Americana buy more, so in order to quickly "discourage" the project, it is best to start with English.

And combine the two languages ​​is the difficulty? For such an ignoramus like me, it's hard to put a program without Russian. We have to wait or craftsmen from the board, or at least Russification curve authors (and it is often the curve). In this situation, once you are an English speaking author, but still are present in the subject, no one will undertake to translate. If not difficult, do not tighten the Russification - want to "feel" a new product :);)

Rep: (0)
Nea.Ne plows

Rep: (114)
alex339 @ 15.1.2013, 15:03*

That's what I mean :)

Rep: (4)
I wonder whether the widget is planned?

Rep: (0)
Auto RU
Enter the city of Kiev and look at the flags.

Rep: (107)
Android 4.2.1-works great!
Russ.yazyka wait.
I put it on the tablet Acer and Htc Evo 3d.

Rep: (10)
To a question about the widget, perform Do you dream of many (who are not HTS), in the form of a widget with animated weather, even her short, looped, but the actual animation, not as somewhere just seen a picture of the sun is spinning around its center.

Rep: (8)
it is a pity that you can not change the animation and on the street it is snowing in summer and want a smart look, too, it is snowing and begin to appear suicidal thoughts ((: beee:: wacko:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/09/19, 20:15