> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Translator on cat | [IPhone] Puts Elementary Elementary on human cat

Rep: (14)
Cat Translator
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:13.01.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
It will help you to communicate with your pet.

Description:
Once your cat is playing hide and seek with you? Meowed with our application - the attention of your cat will be provided. "Translator in the cat" with more than 175 samples of the votes of more than 25 cats will not leave indifferent even the most nasty bully. "Translator in the cat" carries audio voice input analysis (seriously!) And produces a thoroughly warped "meow" in accordance with your voice. "Translator in the cat" also includes a deck with 16 "meow" with instant access to the most popular feline cries. Download now and spoke in perfect annoying cat language!

SPECIFICATIONS
вњ” 3 feline voice (to be expanded to 6)
вњ” 8 cat cry (to be expanded to 16) of high quality
вњ” Samples of more than 25 votes cat
The program performs direct analysis of the voice input
Recognizes all languages ​​(except Swahili)

CAT'S SCREAMS
Soundboard contains 8 high quality cat cry, that will help you get the attention of your pet immediately. Among the sounds: different variations of "meow", the singing of birds, the sounds of mice, purring and one very angry voice Kitties.

Attention:cats (and other pets) will respond to the sounds produced by this application. If your pet shows anxiety or aggression, discontinue using the app right now though. In the production of a given application, no animals were harmed.

A little bit on my own:
Insofar as, at home I have a dog, I decided to test this miracle on it. Zero emotion. This is probably because I have a chow, and they have quite a Nordic character =). Judging by the feedback from the AppStore sometime animals react so in 90% of cases. This means that the application is not useless.

Homepage: http://electricfrenchfries.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/perevodcik-...;ign-mpt=uo%3D2 - Free version
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/perevodcik-...d464510291?mt=8 - Full version

Download: IThe index v1.2
Attached fileHumantoCat Translator [Electric French Fries] -Myaugav.Lr17.ipa(15.3 MB)

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 28.07.15, 09:32

Rep: (452)
Now I download and check it, but somehow it seems to me that it's more fun to seem than for the program.

Rep: (2234)
Cats do not react to the meaning of words and intonation and emotions. You can yell at her word, "Honey" and caress "bastard."
Cats have a good memory and a good understanding at least sound a whistle, gestures, or other methods of training.
And the program - the toy ...
PS. Pamper your pets sweets and they will teach you to understand :)

Rep: (452)
Just looking, no response

Review alerted that someone is dead cat with this app ... The provocation is likely, but who knows. You never know.

Rep: (9)
Myaugav @ 01/13/2013, 21:10*
someone dead cat on the application ...

Perhaps the red button? ..

Ahaha no. I understand that the joke, but still: when you click on the red button to start recording your voice. Pressing - Transfer Early said.

Rep: (23)
Meowing
In the us store many complain that the angelic demon cats dwell for a few hours)

Rep: (479)
Kote do not care about these sounds. Even ear did not move: D

Rep: (0)
A robot who can transform?

Rep: (49)
blnGo @ 13.01.2013, 23:38*
Kote do not care about these sounds. Even ear did not move

import application! there are non-Russian cats meow;)))
acc Russian cats meof all these, as we Chinese is behind the wall: lol:

Rep: (107)
While I was on vacation in Egypt, in the hotel and we had a cat a cat with the help of this application number chased: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 19:44