HTC One X - ViperX Firmware (OS 4.1- 4.2) | HTC One X, Endeavor, Supreme

Rep: (1592)
HTC One X - Viper FirmwareX(OS 4.1-4.2)
PictureEndeavor, Supreme
Description | Discussion | FAQ | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Firmware | Kernels | Embellishments | Discussion device autonomy | Compatible games |
HTC One X Owners Club

Links to profile topics:
Android Revolution HD | MaximusHD | Optim rum | Ordroid | AOSP | AOKP | MIUI | Cyanogenmod | Unofficial firmware Kit-Kat, Lollipop (OS 4.4. *, 5.1. *)

When publishing keys / hacked versions of Venom programs, access to Venom services is blocked for the country / device !!!

Attention!
Firmware development discontinued! VersionViperX4.1.1is final!

Before asking a question, look in the "question-answer" header, maybe there is a solution to your problem!
If not there, then use the topic search, maybe a similar question has already been considered!
Beginners must study the topic header!
Do not forget to backup before any actions with the phone!
Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the curves of the hands of the owners!

Practical Part, Manuals, Downloads, Reviews
Instructions
Detailed instructions for ViperX firmware
Step-by-step algorithm for installing ANY custom firmware
Instructions for firmware.zip firmware (raising hboot).
How to make a full wipe in recovery.
Quick Start Guide (Not for Beginners!)
1.Download the firmware, copy the kernel from it (boot.img) to C: / Android drive
2.Flashing the kernel.
3.Go inrecoveryperformFull Wipe.
4.Choose the path to the firmware.
5.Firmware inAromado not forget when choosing a kernel, click on "NO"(for flashing the kernel modules). Actually for ViperX firmware below 4.1.1.
6.Reboot. OTA updates should come, put them. The next paragraph is then skipped.
7.Download OTA. We go inrecoveryWe install OTA updates if they have not come by air.
8.We set up accounts, restore the backup (if any) of contacts and applications (except for system ones, I do not recommend it).
9.After all this, go torecoveryWe make a nandroid backup.
10.Only after this we climb to adjust the goodiesVenom (tweaksAnd so on).

Instructions for changing custom kernels with modules
-Extract file from archive of downloaded kernelboot.img(this is the kernel itself) and copy to C: \ Android.
-The archive with the modules (this is the archive from which the kernel was pulled) should be copied to the memory card.
-Flash the kernel in modeFASTBOOTin a way convenient for you. (either through the command line, or using the appropriate programs).
-Go torecoveryand apply the scriptDelete_modules_v5a, to remove old modules.
-Flash new modules throughrecovery.

Download firmware
Attention!
Before flashing make sure your versionHbootnot lower than 1.33, for European cid preferably 1.39.
When installing the full versionViperxnecessarily flashing withFull Wipe, it is advisable to use a scriptRequeLine_full_super_wipe!
Before flashing backup your contacts and third-party applications using accounts and Titanium Backup.
Do not forget about installing the kernel from the firmware archive in order to avoid unstable operation of the phone inAroma, when choosing to install modules to the kernel, select "No"(Actual for firmware below version 4.1.1).
If you put on a custom kernel, then first put the custom kernel, then the firmware, inAroma, when choosing to install modules to the kernel, then you need to select "Yes"and after installing the firmware, flash the modules to the kernel.
If this rule is not observed, errors are inevitable, therefore, all messages and complaints about these errors will be deleted without warning!
After installing OTA updates, it is advisable to delete OTA files from the folderDownload, usingTWRP recovery.

OS Android 4.2.2 + Sense 5.0
ViperX 4.1.1OTA and FULL
(Who installs the firmware does not reach 100%)

ViperX 4.1.0OTA and FULL

ViperX 4.0.7OTA and FULL

ViperX 4.0.6FULL

ViperX 4.0.1 FULL

ViperX 4.0.0 FULL

You can’t put a contract in order to avoid mistakes!

ViperXOta4.0.4 - 4.0.5
ViperXOta4.0.3 - 4.0.4
ViperXOta4.0.2 - 4.0.3
ViperXOta4.0.1 - 4.0.2

OS Android 4.1 + Sense 4+

Versions from our Enthusiasts

Archive of previous versionsViperXand OTA

Patch removes a message about updating the firmwareViperX
Useful for those who do not want to be updated.

Additional keyboard languages

Firmware and Tweak Reviews

Kernels
Kernels stock
Attention!
If you installViperXfirst time or decided to upgrade to the latest Full versionViperXwith the previous one, then you do not need this section.
Core (boot.img) at the first installation, take it from the firmware archiveViperXwhich you are going to put.
This section is intended for users who use custom kernels and decide to roll back to the stock kernel. (By stock, we mean the kernel from the firmware archive
We look at the instructions for installing the kernel and modules under the spoilerInstructions.

For kernel firmware, you can use a batch filekernels.bat

Kernel with modulesViperX 3.3.7 (3.3.8) to roll back to the stock core

Kernel with modulesViperX 3.4.0to roll back to the stock core

Repacked kernel underViperX 3.4.0and higher. Made specifically for those who have a touchscreen sticking with incoming calls. Detailshere.

Redesigned core forViperX3.4.3, 3.5.x, 3.6.0and3.6.1by RequeLine

Kernel with modulesViperX 3.5.4

Kernel with modulesViperX 3.6.0

Kernel with modulesViperX4.x.x(OS 4.2)

Stock core from firmwareHTC 3.18without any frillsKernel_Stock.

Links and instructions for those who want to independently repackage any custom kernelhere.

Custom kernels
1.Kernels for Sense 4+here. Attention these kernels are only for firmware on Android 4.1!
2.Kernels for Sense 5.0here. Attention these kernels are only for firmware on Android 4.2!

Links to home pagesXDA

Kernel change without PCKernel Lighter (KL) Beta 4

Recovery

Drivers and Utilities
HTCDriver 3.0.0.007 driver
HTCDriver 4.0.1.001 driver
HTCDriver 4.10.0.001 driver
Body shirt for raising Hboot
McOneSToolsXE program
One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v2.1Instructionhere
HTC Sync Manager
HTC Sync
Detailed instructions for customizing HTC phones (unlocking the bootloader, getting Root, flashing the kernel / recovery, etc.)Custom HTC

Questions, Answers, Useful Information
FAQ / Piggy bank of bugs and their solutions
To all beginners to read!

Question answer

Question:Do I need to doFull Wipewhen updating the firmware?
Answer: Full WipeIt is always recommended when updating, and firmware authors usually indicate this.
If this is not indicated, you can supply withoutWipe, but then please do not write that something is not working for you, because you did notWipe.
Because, it will not be clear whether the matter is in the firmware itself or in the programs that you have installed, and problems most likely appeared with the incompatibility of some programs.
It is possible to restore data from the old firmware through recovery, you can restoreTitaniumth
In the first case, problems are possible, no one will give normal operation, in the second there were no special problems.
Data recovery is possible through the menu recovery in the item:backup | restore ---> advanced backup (backup) ---> DATA, advanced restore ---> Data(restore from backup).
Recovery is possible on different firmware, even when switching from one to another, but only within the framework of one database, given the presence or absenceSense.

Question:After installing the firmware, standard widgets disappearHTC.
Answer: Go to the tweaks tabAdditionally, the third paragraph isFind widgets(check widgets).

Question:I used to have another custom (stock) and the battery held much longer than onViperX?
Answer: It should take some time, about 3-5 cycles of charging the battery.
After that, it will be possible to judge the operation of the battery.

Question:I have installedViperX. But it doesn’t work for mesweep2wake, how to treat?
Answer: You need to enable the function in tweakssweep2wake.

Question:I installed the firmware, but the radio modules of the network, Wi-Fi, etc. do not work for me?
Answer: You did not install the kernel or modules fromViperX.
Install the modules with the kernel from the firmware to return to the drain from the "kernel" section, corresponding to your firmware version.

Question:I installed the firmware, but the phone does not boot, it hangs on the screen saverHTC. What to do?
Answer: Most likely you have not installed the kernel or modules to it. Sew it again.
After flashing the kernel, run the command

fastboot erase cache

Question:I reduced the maximum processor frequency in tweaks. But does it still become maximum?
Answer: Need tabCPUput a dawApply at boot.

Question:Will the mod work from the versionViperX 3.2.4to versionViperX 3.3.1?
Answer: Mods, as well as translations of tweaks to the latest firmware version, are mainly NOT SUITABLE from previous versions.
Wait for the authors to update them for the latest version.
This rule also applies to all future firmware versions.

Question:What to put in the processor frequency control settings for the optimal balance of speed \ power saving?
Most often I hear:ondemand, conservativeandinteractivewhat do these words mean?
Answer: In the topic headerHTC One X - Discussion of Cores (Kernels), there is a description of the modes and schedulersCPU.
Friends, when experimenting with the processor settings and the choice of CPU modes, do not check the Apply at boot!
Terrible brakes are possible with some settings, right up to the complete freeze of the phone.
After setting the CPU, I advise you to go around for a day or two and if there are no malfunctions, put a daw.

Question:How to turn on horizontal switches in the status bar?
Answer: Go to the tweaks, tabStatus bar - Switching, select the desired parameter.
Next, open the notification curtain and make a long tap on the clock / date.
Switches will appear, when you re-tap on the clock / date, quick start of programs will appear, next time hide.
Depends on the selected mode.

Question:I always have a button in the curtain to clear it, although there are no new notifications. How to remove it?
Answer: Sometimes it happens that there are no notifications, and the clear button hangs.
To remove it, you need to specifically create a notification (for example: take a screenshot, install the application from the market or make a balance request with a reply by SMS).
After a new notification appears, press the clear button and it will disappear.

Question:My error pops upClock widget. How to fix?
Answer: Need to go toSettings - Applications - All applications - Senseand clear the data.
Only after that it will be necessary to reconfigure desktops.

Question:I can not take a screenshot, buttonsPower + home. How to fix?
Answer: How to return a standard screenshot by pressing the keysPower + homelookhere.

Question:Stopped workingSuperuser, what to do?
Answer: How to return the rightsSuperuserlookhere.

Question:After installationViperX 3.3.6the statusbar and the SystemUI error do not work?
Answer: The patch fixing the problem is the status bar 3.3.6 (SystemUI error) ishere.

Question:What to do so that live wallpapers do not slow down?
Answer: Go to the tweaks, tabHome screenremove the daw withInfinite scrolling.
We enjoy live wallpaper.

Question:How to enable sidebar with gadgets?
Answer: Instructionhere.

Question:I began to badly catch WiFi. Tell me what to do?
Answer: This has long been a known issue with poor WiFi antenna contacts.
Decisionhere.

A warning!
For crooked hands and damaged phones, the authors of the instructions are not responsible. If you are not sure that you can do this, better contact a service center!

Question:How can I remove the sidebar with gadgets?
Answer: Instructions for removing the sidebar with gadgetshere.

Question:My screen sticks after or during a conversation on the XM kernels, how to fix it?
Answer: Go to the tweaks, tabLock screenand turn onDouble tap to turn onProblem Foundhere.

Question:How to completely remove the sidebar and all its tails?
Answer: Manual with patches to completely remove the side panelSmallappfor all versionsViperX here.
(ThankRequeLine ).

Question:ATViperX 3.8.0the final is not workingVenomhub. I press download, the download window opens for a couple of seconds and disappears without downloading anything. What to do?
Answer: Flashthis patchcorrecting workVenom hub (ViperX 3.8.0)

Question:When installing the application it is written that there is not enough memory, although a lot is free. What to do?
Answer: Decisionhere.

Question:OnViperX 4.1.1there is no button to move applications, how to move them to the map and vice versa?
Answer: Decisionhere.

Reviews and recommendations
Dear users, write your reviews to me in the LAN
Feedback from RequeLine
I’ve been engaged in romance for a couple of years, and to be honest, I have always mistrusted third-party firmware. Naturally tried them more than one hundred for sure. I’ve been using this device for half a year already and didn’t want to install a third-party as usual, I adjusted the firmware for myself and decided to use it as an ordinary “mortal.” But the craving for the past haunted me, my hands scratched and decided to try it all the same Viper X 3 . Initially, the plans were to put on a day, say, play. Nooooooo day went to 2, and then a week, etc. ...
Now about the firmware: As a person understands a lot about romodelstve assure firmware is admirable and something of which we could only dream about and very difficult for a single detail to turn into reality, all that is done here, and in such numbers that probably a month is not enough that would penetrate and try out all the bells and whistles and chips in terms of design, and not at the expense of speed and battery consumption ... of course a human being is always looking for flaws in everything, as in other matters, and I initially reacted to the firmware, and they can always be found if want any Ideally ..... But let's not forget that these guys from XDA absolutely free doing good work for us, and without requiring or anything in return, and we, in turn, enjoy your handheld device and applying their various chips, every day we get positive emotions and feelings ... and also, even if it is a minor drawback, they are as soon as possible eliminate it through the OTA update, which is very convenient. And let us, too, if not the ruble (and such a possibility), then at least a kind word to support them, believe they need it, I know from my own experience. Otherwise, and the remaining part will go, as their former leading expert ... And then we'll regret it ... Maybe a little philosophy, but it is a fact ....

I recommend installing additionally
Here I will collect different patches, mods or additions toViperX.
Naturally, not everything will be included here, but only rare "Instances" (no offense to anyone, all other mods in the topic headerHTC One X - Ornaments, for them I express my special thanks to the developers).

Adapted patch for improving sound for our device ViPER4Android_XHiFi and ViPER4Android_FX
I play around with the settings of the patch installed in Sony's ears, with incl. Beets and standard player. The sound is really cool. You can make it just loud and at the same time without losing sound quality, even said to be his real improvement. A lot of bass settings, where every music fan customized. Surround sound, and a lot of reverbiratsiya any options that do not even know how to describe their role, but in each setting can be adjusted from low to high frequencies, plus various sound processing, such as a tube amp emulation, etc. Can not wait to hear how it will in the car with amplifiers and subwoofer. In general all advise, real patch that really does sound excellent.

More details about the patch, as well as a download linkhere.

Camera mod that improves the quality of shooting
What can I say, it’s just super, everything works, nothing crashes, and the pictures are even better than on your previous one, my conclusion is to leave this unambiguously.

Only for versions ViperX 3,7 - 3,7,9!
Camera mod that improves the quality of shooting.

Poll results

Why you should not use Task Killers on Android
Some tips for optimizing power consumption
BlinkFeed Crash Application

Post has been editedPlutonLine - 25.02.19, 20:08
Reason for editing: Added a link to the ViperX 4.1.1 firmware on the new markup (Ya.Disk)

Rep: (8)
akoma @ 11.01.2013, 17:06*
Again, I hboot 1.31-all the wonderful works

Well, he probably had in mind that would not sewed on 1.12 ...

kiriller76 @ 11.01.2013, 17:34*
shoals of long-run after unlocking ring, flashlight and staff and no lights up and goes out after a few seconds and the camera starts up and takes off.

Not one person has no such problems. Try zanovo- with "manual cleaning" before installing ...
ZY You do not have to get a lot of third-party mods, tweaks and progressive stuff there ... its more than enough. It was under the "Viper" imprisoned ...

Post has been editedNul197 - 11.01.13, 16:41

Rep: (25)
there are manual cleaning? we can have a link? like I read everything.

Rep: (11)
kiriller76 @ 11.01.2013, 17:59*
there are manual cleaning? we can have a link? like I read everything.

Well, I understand in the Recovery yourself do wipe cache and other things, including the Dalvik cache :) And then coasting firmware again

steelfrost @ 11.01.2013, 18:02*
do yourself a wipe cache and other things, including the Dalvik cache and then coasting firmware again

Yes sir. In general, it does not hurt at all installing another firmware. Pul-Wipe in Aroma certainly buzzing, but it does not hurt ..

Post has been editedNul197 - 11.01.13, 17:14

musatovdg @ 11.01.2013, 18:15*
So there is just a little not the same. XDA source in the cap.

Well, OK :)
NUL197 @ 11.01.2013, 18:13*
Yes sir. In general, it does not hurt at all installing another firmware. Pul-Wipe in Aroma certainly buzzing, but it does not hurt ..

In general, personally I use the script Full Wipe both faster and more practical :)
Here is a script to put through RecoveryAttached fileSuper_Wipe_One_X.zip(142.19 KB)

Rep: (29)
"Note: If you select the kernel (in Aroma) must choose NO."
firmware was set up to create a theme, and in the foreign forum of this kind would be nowhere seen.
It was selected "Yes", how it affects and for what?
and whether there is still the core of the firmware running on?

Rep: (288)
Blue sink% of the battery withlostbullettt(Tweaks not fly)

Attached Image
Attached fileBlue_batterystock_by_lostbullettt.zip(406.23 KB)

Information Unit:

Be sure to read!
Dear users of this firmware, please change your signature in the profile to look like this:
ViperX "version of this." Cid "a". HBOOT "a". The core of "stock" or "Custom what?". Fixed: "Parties patch". "So-mod."
For example, you can see my signature.
If for any reason, you do not want to change your signature. I ask you to describe this in your questions related to the problem and errors of this firmware.
How to ask a question in our theme, if you have problems!
- I have this firmware version, hboot, cid such third-party mod / patch this (if it does not want to appear in the legend).
- After the update OTA or configuration tweaks such-TO- started something else.
- After installing this, another does not work, etc.
- Did you do Full Wipe before flashing
- If the problem concerns operability, some kind of malfunctions, please also indicate how often, under what circumstances
- I also ask you to be specific, a message with the content "Market does not work for me" does not give information what exactly does not work, why and what you did with the phone, after which an error appeared.
This rule is made for your convenience!

It is enough to specify a time, and users will see that you can imagine in what kind of theme you have applied and understand the general terms of an insertion device. Because what happens is that users write about the problem, and when asked about Hboot version or Cid or Root is, the answer is:
What is Root and what it eats?

I especially want to note that if at least the first part of the information is not indicated in your message, your message can be safely considered as a flood and deleted. Be careful, this will halve the creation of empty, non-informative messages.

Please, dear users, it is not necessary to duplicate responses from the caps or FAQ, if you really want to help the user, and the answer to his question is in the FAQ or in the header, then select him an answer referring to the post in the FAQ or say under what the spoiler in the header is the information he needs. Responding to cite information from the cap, it helps when cleaning the threads. If the issue is small, the entire quote, if several offers only the very essence of the issue as possible. So you are doing a good deed, showing newcomer how and where to look for the right information, and the topic will not be so quickly clutter up the same. Otherwise, unduly expands the theme and new users think it is the norm to ask any questions without reading cap and FAQ. Let us together make a theme filled with informative guide, and not chat casually wandered travelers.

Failure to comply with this request message with a question and the answer to it will be deleted without warning or explanation.
Theme Rules
1. In the subject are under Regulations"Android - Devices"and"Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com"
2. This topic is forbidden to discuss how to install or rekaveri Ruth how to make S-OFF or Unlocked!
All this is in the instruction if it is not clear, these issues are discussed in the topic"Firmware HTC One X (OS 4.0.X ICS, OS 4.1.1 JB)"
3. All suggestions, comments about the hats are only accepted in person! Write to me in private messages. The theme itself is not necessary to write!
Messages containing inappropriate statements about the caps are removed, apply on this occasion only for yourself!
4.Obschatsya polite, not rude, not to be rude.
5. All references to the mirror, send me, the topic is not specified.
Convenience - just do not get lost in the subject and do not need anyone who asks to re-write - two. The cap will be added soon. To quickly add to submit to drug
6.Obsuzhdenie modifications and jewelery is in a special topic. Themes and decorations for ViperX (will be placed later, with the approval of the moderators)
This applies to: Wallpapers, keyboards, modes, all changes in the system APK, changes in appearance, such as icons, menu style, Venom HUB, etc.
7.Yadra:
In this discussion relating forbidden advantages of a separate kernel, discussion of new nuclei mods and tweaks to nuclei.
Permit the discussion cores in conjunction with certain firmware ViperX and problems with this kernel in this firmware.
Example в„–1 - set core XXX on firmware ViperX stopped working vibration.
Example в„–2 - set core XXX on ViperX firmware, the phone started strongly warming, slow down ... etc.
8.Do not discuss the third-party program in the firmware.
Such as (What is DropBox, never used. Why removed?). This third-party software in the firmware. They can be added or removed from the firmware on the request of the author. Similar programs in the flash operation is not affected.
9. Do not discuss the appearance / disappearance of links
Moreover not link to jump without an acceptable design updates.
Example: androidfilehost appeared ViperX - "URL" - you can not!
Messages that violate these items will be considered as a flood and thus be deleted without warning or explanation!
Update history caps
- Added Full ROM: ViperX 3.7.0
- Added Video Review by anz563
- Added ViperX3.7.0_RequeLine
- hat design
- Added Poll about sidebar with gadgets.
- Added Instructions for removing the sidebar with gadgets.
- Added Full ROM and OTA: ViperX 3.6.1
- Added data transfer indicator in the curtain for ViperX 3.6.1 from blind777
- Added Bad Wi-Fi Solution
- Added link to user screenshots
- Added a patch that translates all ViperX 3.6.0 applications from deodexed to coded.
- Updated Active Users
- Updated thanks
- Added Full ViperX 3.6.0, patched
- Added Kernel with ViperX_3.6.0 modules
- Added patch correcting switches in the curtain
- Added ViperX 3.6.0
- Updated question and answer "18. How to enable the sidebar with gadgets?"
- Added ViperXOTA 3.5.4-3.5.5 + Full ViperX 3.5.5
- Added poll.
- Added Kernel with ViperX3.5.4 modules
- Added OTA 3.5.4 + Full ViperX 3.5.4
- Added TWRP 2.5.0.0
- Added Full version of ViperX3.5.3.
- Added Redesigned kernel for ViperX3.4.3 and 3.5.x from RequeLine
- Updated Question and Answer section
- Added Redo the keyboard from ViperXOTA_3.5.0-3.5.1 and for ViperX 3.5.2, with numbers and symbols on the buttons.
- Added Base of all versions of ViperX and OTA
- Added mod from agro1980 "Black-Blue Glass mod - JB - VenomX"
- Added OTA 3.5.0-3.5.1; 3.5.1-3.5.2
- Added ViperX3.5.0
- Added ViperXOTA_3.4.2-3.4.3
- Added Kernel ViperX 3.4.3 + patch for firmware modules 3.4.3
- Added Applications- change the look for Sense 5
- Added ViperX 3.3.9 and 3.3.9.1 OTA
- Fixed firmware flashing - bases 3.18 and 3.14
- Added Patch Dialers with dancing android, and the function of recording conversations directly in the menu
- Added stock core from HTC 3.18
- Minimized the cap
- Added Green Glass Mod By LostBullettt for ViperX 3.4.2
- Added results of a survey on kernels No. 2
- The appearance of the cap is a little bit
- Added a link to the theme OrDroid (OS 4.1.X JB)
- Added ViperXOTA_3.4.1-3.4.
- Added Ota update to ViperX 3.4.0-3.4.1
- Added Universal mod for ViperX 3.4.0 firmware
- Added RED Glass Mod By LostBullettt for ViperX 3.x.x
- Added 3 statusbar patches with a dual-function bottom panel (where the operator)
- Added Modules and Kernel for ViperX 3.4.0 for rollback to stock kernel
- Added new version - TWRP 2.4.4.0 touch recovery
- Added polling on kernels.
- Updated the Themes, Decorations, Mods section for ViperX
- Added ViperX 3.4.0
- Added OneX rings for Vipera
- Updated buggy piggy bank
- Added Full Screen Photo from Requeline on ViperX3.3.8 for Blue Glass Mod
- Added mod Blue-Edition_for_ViperX_3.3.x frombullX75
- Added Internet speed indicator from Requeline for Blue Glass Mod.
- Corrected and changed links
- Added ViperXOTA_3.3.7-3.3.8
- Added "Installing the kernel.bat"
- Added new TWRP recovery version 2.4.3.0
- Added new TWRP recovery version 2.4.2.0
- Added Status bar with an indicator of Internet connection speed.
- Updated kernel section
- Added Blue Glass Mod By LostBullettt for ViperX.
- Added patch red button.
- Added Kernel Poll.
- Updated the "Kernels" section
- Added ViperX 3.3.7.
- Previous versions have been transferred to the firmware archive.
- Added Patch 30 volume levels on ViperX3.3.7
- Added Modules for ViperX 3.3.7 for rollback to the stock kernel.
- Added RipperX For Venom Mod for ViperX_v3.3.6 firmware
- Added review on custom kernels fromsahce
- Added review on custom kernels fromJhat83
- Added a new section Tests of custom kernels.
- Added Legenden All in OneX mod for ViperX 3.3.6
- Updated list of active users.
- Core updates.
- Added patch fixing systemUI error.
- Added Ota 3.3.5-3.3.6
- Added full ViperX 3.3.6 on Yandex.Disk.
- Added Ota 3.3.4-3.3.5
- Added a small music widget that was removed from JB.
- Added modified pictures of the caller, for dialers with a large photo.
- Added some tips for optimizing power consumption.
- Added Stock core from ALEX-V, with S2W support for SENSE.
- Added kernel [AOSP & SENSE] [S2W] [520GPU] XM-Kernel.
- Added scripts for cleaning garbage firmware and full wipe fromRequeLine . See instructions.
- Added Legenden All in OneX Mod for ViperX 3.3.4.
- Updated Beats_Enhanced_3.14_V11.5.
- Added ViperX 3.3.4
- A rule has been created in the "Required Reading" section. I urge you to execute it!
- Added by ViperX OTA 3.3.2-3.3.3
- Added solution "How to return a standard screenshot by pressing the Power + Home keys"
- Added video review of HTC OneX ViperX 3.3.2 in Russian
- Updated firmware screenshots
- Added a solution to the Clock widjet error crash issue.
- Added Beats + Enhanced_3.14_V11Aroma mod.
- Added extended Russian keyboard to Sense 4+.
- Added a question-answer "turning on horizontal switches." And how to remove the clear button in the notification curtain?
- Updated the kernel from X +
- Added by Ota 3.3.1-3.3.2
- Updated list of frequently asked questions.
- Added RipperX For Venom for ViperX_v3.3.1 firmware fromblind777
- Added addition to MOD by LostBullettt for ViperX 3.3.1 fromagro1980
- Added ViperV3.3.1.torrent
- Filled Drivers and Utilities
- Added instruction "How to make a full wipe in recovery"
- Added ViperX 3.3.1
- ViperX 3.2.0+ Ota + translation of tweaks for this version has moved to the archive.
- Added translation of tweaks fromRequeLine
- Update custom kernel TripNDroid_endeavoru_3.1.10_sense-v003
- Updated mod to ViperX 3.3.1 from lostbullettt.
- Added Feedback fromRequeLine .
- Completely redesigned hat design.

Manuals, downloads Attached Image
Kernel mods, patches Attached Image
Useful information Attached Image

Post has been editedmusatovdg - 23.05.13, 20:49
Reason for editing: Changing hats updates

Rep: (70)
Such question: listen to the radio via TuneIn. If the screen is turned off, both the volume keys are on the decrease of the sound. If the screen is turned on, then everything is fine. Somebody faced with?

Rep: (140)
I for some reason in the convenience store and some other applications do not become the menu button in the upper right corner. Menu can be called at the last long tapom button. How to do to make it as it was?

Rep: (29)
musatovdg,
Well I do not know, everything seems to be working with a bang, only OTA itself is not updated to account for the most rekaveri archive choose
there begins the installation and then undo. all right?

Rep: (288)
JHat83 @ 11.01.2013, 12:22*
for this is the theme ukrashalki

There is practically nothing for the last Viper, and thence mododely sit all the polls or on Maxim or on Ordroide, I won the blue battery 2 days begging: D, so I think at our request would be appropriate to keep everything in the same topic: rolleyes :, immediately it will be seen that we zabatsali.

Post has been editedkonyahin - 11.01.13, 18:10

Jack Stapler @ 11.01.2013, 19:05*
Such question: listen to the radio via TuneIn. If the screen is turned off, both the volume keys are on the decrease of the sound. If the screen is turned on, then everything is fine. Somebody faced with?

This is a bug in the firmware version 3.2.2. At the moment, it's all so :( The developers said that they had already fixed a it and include this patch in the next OTA update

Manuals, downloads:

Instructions
[Color = red] [size = 3] More details on the firmware ViperX 3.h.h
Guide "How to do a full wipe in recovery"
Scripts cleaning debris in the firmware and superpolnogo wipe.
Quick Start Guide (Not for Beginners!)
1. Download the firmware copy of her core (boot.img) in drive C: / Android
2. sewn core. Upon successful firmware it must be written as
[Attachment = "2456702: Scr02.jpg"]
3. Go to the rekaveri, dofull wipe.
4. Select instal, making the path to the firmware.
5. sewn in aromatherapy do not forget when choosing the core, click on the "NO".
6. Reboot. Must come ota update, we put them. The next item then skip.
7. Download the Ota. Go to rekaveri, install the OTA update, if you do not come through the air.
8. Set up an account, restore a backup (if any), and contact applications (except for the system, I do not advise).
9. After all the done rekaveri go in, do nandroid backup.
10. Only after etoge climb customize goodies VenomX (tweaks, etc.).
Instructions from the neighboring branches

Flash and OTA updates
[Color = "crimson]Be sure to read![/ color]
Attention! Before flashing, make sure that your version Hboot not lower than 1.33, it is desirable for the European cid 1.39. When you install the Full version ViperX 3.4.0 sure to stitch a full wipe, it is desirable to use a scriptRequeLine_full_super_wipe! Before flashing make backups of contacts and third-party applications using an account and Titanium Backup. Do not forget about the installation of the kernel from the archive of the firmware in order to avoid unstability of your phone and aroma when choosing to install modules to the core select "first point". If you are going to put on a custom kernel, the kernel first, then the firmware into Aroma then select the "second point" and after the installation of the firmware, do not forget to flash modules to the core. Failure to comply with this rule, the error is inevitable, so all reports and complaints about these errors will be deleted without warning.

After you install the OTA update, it is desirable to remove the files from OTA Download folder using rekaveri twrp.

- Full ROM: ViperX 3.7.0
- ViperX3.7.0_RequeLine. Read carefully the post with the firmware and the whole forum with 479 pages, so you do not repeat the question.
Based on 3.20 base:
- Full ROM and OTA: ViperX 3.6.1
- Addition to Ota 3.6.1.Who updated on OTA, put this addition.
- Full ViperX 3.6.0, patched
- Full ViperX 3.6.0
- Patch correcting switches in the curtain
Based on 3.19:
-ViperXOTA 3.5.4-3.5.5 + Full ViperX 3.5.5
-Full version of ViperX3.5.3.
-Download OTA 3.5.4 + Full ViperX 3.5.4
-Full version ViperX3.5.0 + core # 10 based on 3.19
Download Ota:
-ViperX OTA 3.5.0-3.5.1
-ViperX OTA 3.5.1-3.5.2
-ViperXOTA_3.4.0-3.4.1
-ViperXOTA_3.4.1-3.4.2
-ViperXOTA_3.4.2-3.4.3
-3. ViperX 3.3.7 on a disk.
Download Ota:
-ViperXOTA_3.3.7-3.3.8 + see changes
-ViperXOTA_3.3.7-3.3.8 on i. drive + see changes
-ViperX 3.3.9 and 3.3.9.1 OTA
Firmware screenshots
These screenshots of my settings are different from the default firmware settings.
[Attachment = "2499520: 1.png"]
[Attachment = "2499521: 2.png"]
[Attachment = "2499522: 3.png"]
[Attachment = "2499561: 4.png"]
[Attachment = "2499525: 5.png"]
[Attachment = "2499526: 6.png"]
[Attachment = "2499563: 7.png"]
[Attachment = "2499528: 8.png"]
Video review by anz563

Video review by htchelper1 (Ru)
Video review (EN) Firmware 3.2.3 ViperX
Tweaks translation and corrections
Translation for ViperX_v3.3.x firmware from RequeLine
Ripperx for venomfor firmware ViperX_v3.3.x fromblind777
Firmware archive
Fixed Rosie icons at full appdrawer transparency
Fixed Rosie manage apps grayout on lock workspaces
Hide Rosie tab if Sense launcher not installed
Added CPU confirm dialog
Added Arabic support

Full ViperX 3.3.6 on Yandex.Disk Be sure to put with a full wipe.
Changes in 3.3.6:
Fixed Rosie app drawer again
Added Full rotation tweak
Added Horizontal EQS sizes tweak
Added Bug report to tweaks PLEASE USE !!
Added Quick flashlight tweak

Or update using Ota (first 1, then 2):
1. Ota 3.3.4-3.3.5
[attachment = "2541385: ViperXOT .... 4-3.3.5.zip"]
Changes:
Fixed Rosie app drawer
Added LCD Density Tweak
Replaced 3 Dot tweak for Soft menu bar
Added Hex value to color picker
Added Sense 5 Navbar
Fixed Cube Animation
Added Fix Widgets scanner
Fixed SysUI FC on German set language
(Reorder some EQS first)
Fixed saving tweaks profiles

2. Ota 3.3.5-3.3.6
[attachment = "2548071: ViperXOT .... 5-3.3.6.zip"]
Changes:
Fixed Rosie app drawer again
Added Full rotation tweak
Added Horizontal EQS sizes tweak
Added Bug report to tweaks PLEASE USE !!
Added Quick flashlight tweak

DownloadViperX 3.3.1
ViperX 3.3.1 on i.disk
Viperv3.3.1.torrent
Changes in firmware
ViperX 3.3.1
Vertical quick settings
Fixed transition animations
Transparent Rosie app drawer !!!!
Icon packs code rewritten
Fixed picking custom boot, sound etc
Fixed sliders in tweaks app
Disable pctool mount tweak
XDA thread link in tweaks fixed
Remove gpu nonsense
Custom lockscreen shortcuts
Custom app notifications on lockscreen
Rearranged tweaks app
Select NFC restrictions
New venom button manager
CPU tab (no u / v for now)
Sony Bravia and Xloud
Fixed Venom Equalizer
Added two new transparent clock widgets
Added SOS and Auto flash to Flashlight
Custom high speed mobile data icon
Optimized boot animation
Rosie Scroll wallpaper!
Browser unlimited tabs
Browser developer settings
Custom header Date / Time Tweaks
Improved Quicklauncher
Improved Horizontal EQS
New Venom Venom Downloads UI
Venom package installer
Translation into Russian
ViperX 3.3.1
Vertical quick settings
Fixed transition animation
Transparent Rosie app drawer !!
Icon Packets Rewritten Code
Fixed collection of custom downloads, sound, etc.
Fixed settings sliders in the application
Disable pctool mount settings
XDA thread link in tricks fixed
Remove GPU Nonsense
Custom Lockscreen Shortcuts
Lockscreen app custom notifications
Rearranged application settings
Choose NFC Limitations
New poison manager button
Tab processor (no U / V at the moment)
Sony Bravia and Xloud
Fixed equalizer Venom
Added two new transparent clock widgets
Added SOS and auto flash flashlight
Custom high speed mobile data icon.
Optimized animation downloads
Rosie scroll wallpaper!
Browser Unlimited Tabs
Developer Browser Settings
Custom Date / Time Tweaks Header
Improvement Quicklauncher
Improving Horizontal EQS
New Venom Venom UI Download
New Venom Installer Package
Download Ota if you didn’t come by air
ViperX OTA 3.3.2-3.3.3
Changes in Ota 3.3.2-3.3.3
Fixed displaying c / f in clockwidget
Rosie Appdrawer Border
Updated Venom Hub
Fixed long press timeout keeping settings
Disable vol keys on lockscreen
Weather in notification area
Updated Lyapota's Camera Extrim
Fixed System RW setting sticky thingy
Fixed Disable Logcat setting thingy also
Force enable Wifi N tweak
Get More button in skins picker opens
Venom HUB skins section

[attachment = "2486807: ViperXOT .... 1-3.3.2.zip"]
Changes in Ota 3.3.1-3.3.2
ViperX 3.3.2
Fixed Venom Tweaks picking fonts, animation etc
Fixed hub applying fonts
Added GSM Prl tweak
Added custom clock hex color
Updated venom app installer
Added long press system delay tweak

Description
Based on 3.14.401.31 release-keys
Multi-language
Aroma Installer v2.56
Deodexed & Zipaligned using SDK r21.0.1
Init.d support
Memory optimizations
Ramdisk tweaks
Venom Tweaks - HUGE collection of customizable tweaks
Venom HUB - download themes / read news / send feedbacks directly from your phone
Venom OTA - receive automatic over-the-air updates
Venom superuser
Venom file manager
Custom Venom Package Installer
Custom Venom Download UI
Horizontal quicksettings
Advanced power menu
All Market apps updated to the latest version available
Latest hosts file (AdAway)

Download ViperX 3.2.0
On the people
from google
XDA source
From Yandex disk

Download Ota Updates
If for some reason you did not receive updates by air. Then we put through the recovery in order:
1. ViperXOTA_3.2.0-3.2.1
Fixed Headset not working when screen off
Fixed Longpress buttons --- Expand notification bar
Fixed OTA flashing via recovery (INTERNALSDCARD) Error (Of couse need this OTA first)
Fixed Some Tweaks app typos

2. ViperXOTA_3.2.1-3.2.2
Venom HUB Fixed
Fixed more headset probs when screen off

3. ViperXOTA_3.2.2-3.2.3
Added more options in Rosie menu
Rosie is back to 1 apk thnx Turge
Fixed Force 2D Rendering
Fixed volume up issues when screen off
Added Extra info options for pulldown tweaks

4. ViperXOTA_3.2.3-3.2.4
Added custom bootsound enable
Fixed aosp incoming
Fixed rosie menu fc
New tweak custom lockring positions
Added Venom equalizer
Overscroll color tweak
Added cube animation
New tweak transition animations
Reboot safemode added to apm
Hide n Reorder quicksettings now reset Statusbar when press OK
Drivers and Utilities
1. driver HTCDriver3.0.0.007
2. The new driver HTCDriver-4.0.1.001
3. Body shirt for raising Hboot
4. McOneSToolsXE program
5. Whale with a nucleus for ViperX. To install the kernel in a single click.
6. One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v2.1Instruction
7. HTC Sync Manager
8. The new version of TWRP recovery 2.4.2.0
9. The new version of TWRP recovery 2.4.3.0
Changes in 2.4.2.0
-Add screen timeout - screen will turn off automatically after 60 seconds, saves battery and prevents screen burn-in especially on AMOLED devices
-Add a brightness setting (requires device specific setup and only some devices have been added)
-Add a root checker and offer to install SuperSU if the device is not already rooted
-Add a write buffer to libtar backups, significant improvements to speeds when backing up to exFAT target, minor improvements for other file systems
-Check and offer to fix root permissions if broken
-Add an option for a 24 hour clock display instead of AM / PM (aka military time)
-Move stock recovery reflash check to occur during the reboot cycle
-Add support for some MTK6xxx devices
-Change libtar to vfork to help prevent memory problems
-Add a "clicked" effect to most buttons, file selector, and listbox
-Improve timezone listbox to be more like file selector (per pixel kinetic scrolling, etc)
-Remove some no longer used settings (Forced MD5 sum on zips, size checking on image backups)
-Other minor bugfixes and improvements
9. TWRP 2.4.3.0 touch recovery download.
Changes in TWRP 2.4.3.0
2 -Fixed bugs related to restore, one dealing with mknod failures (by bigbiff) and one dealing with restoring hardlinks (by Dees_Troy) NOTE: If your backups were not restoring correctly in earlier 2.4.x versions they should restore correctly now. Hopefully you did not delete those backups. If you're still having problems, run the restore, go to advanced and copy log, then give us the log. Complaints without logs will be rightfully ignored. -Added a scroll bar to file selectors and listboxes courtesy of Tassadar -Added libblkid for more accurate detection of file systems and can now detect exFAT properly thanks to bigbiff -Added a screen dim effect 2 seconds before screen off on some devices -Finally fixed file selector crash (one of the joys of working with multi-threaded software) -Fixed loading of screen timeout setting during startup -Improvements and bugfixes to screen timeout code -Fixed persistence of the 24 hour / military time setting

10. The new version - TWRP 2.4.4.0 touch recovery
11. The new version - TWRP 2.5.0.0 touch recovery

The information partAttached Image
Kernel mods, patchesAttached Image
Useful informationAttached Image

Post has been editedmusatovdg - 23.05.13, 20:48
Reason for editing: Added Full ROM: ViperX 3.7.0

patrikysha @ 11.01.2013, 19:02*
in the foreign forum of this kind I would be nowhere seen.

There .. :) # 236 "Solved everything during installation when it asks me whether to use the stock kernel I saidno and now it is equal and all is well ......... "(It was decided to install all of the time, when she asks me whether to use the stock kernel I said, not And now it is equal and everything is good ...).
They are there for two days reshali..che floor no communication .. :) Our "at random" decided immediately-when re-installing ...

Post has been editedmusatovdg - 23.01.13, 18:46

konyahin @ 11.01.2013, 19:08*
so I think at our request would be appropriate to keep everything in one subject, it will be clear that we zabatsali.

I completely agree! It is necessary to "graze" onWorking MODS on Viper ROM 3.X and u 420-x ...;) and share a separate theme "ukrashalok" ...

Post has been editedNul197 - 11.01.13, 18:48

Rep: (13)
Guys, do not tell me, I remember in ViperX 2.7.1 was on the menu this function could be to what you like on the menu ralozhit now it is not present, only the sort, is possible as that to get it back ???

Rep: (70)
A key to put Tweaks like a normal apk?

Rep: (1857)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2092946and here is the nucleolus

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/10/20, 7:46