HTC One X - ViperX Firmware (OS 4.1- 4.2) | HTC One X, Endeavor, Supreme

Rep: (1588)
HTC One X - Viper FirmwareX(OS 4.1-4.2)
PictureEndeavor, Supreme
Description | Discussion | FAQ | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Firmware | Kernels | Embellishments | Discussion device autonomy | Compatible games |
HTC One X Owners Club

Links to profile topics:
Android Revolution HD | MaximusHD | Optim rum | Ordroid | AOSP | AOKP | MIUI | Cyanogenmod | Unofficial firmware Kit-Kat, Lollipop (OS 4.4. *, 5.1. *)

When publishing keys / hacked versions of Venom programs, access to Venom services is blocked for the country / device !!!

Attention!
Firmware development discontinued! VersionViperX4.1.1is final!

Before asking a question, look in the "question-answer" header, maybe there is a solution to your problem!
If not there, then use the topic search, maybe a similar question has already been considered!
Beginners must study the topic header!
Do not forget to backup before any actions with the phone!
Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the curves of the hands of the owners!

Practical Part, Manuals, Downloads, Reviews
Instructions
Detailed instructions for ViperX firmware
Step-by-step algorithm for installing ANY custom firmware
Instructions for firmware.zip firmware (raising hboot).
How to make a full wipe in recovery.
Quick Start Guide (Not for Beginners!)
1.Download the firmware, copy the kernel from it (boot.img) to C: / Android drive
2.Flashing the kernel.
3.Go inrecoveryperformFull Wipe.
4.Choose the path to the firmware.
5.Firmware inAromado not forget when choosing a kernel, click on "NO"(for flashing the kernel modules). Actually for ViperX firmware below 4.1.1.
6.Reboot. OTA updates should come, put them. The next paragraph is then skipped.
7.Download OTA. We go inrecoveryWe install OTA updates if they have not come by air.
8.We set up accounts, restore the backup (if any) of contacts and applications (except for system ones, I do not recommend it).
9.After all this, go torecoveryWe make a nandroid backup.
10.Only after this we climb to adjust the goodiesVenom (tweaksAnd so on).

Instructions for changing custom kernels with modules
-Extract file from archive of downloaded kernelboot.img(this is the kernel itself) and copy to C: \ Android.
-The archive with the modules (this is the archive from which the kernel was pulled) should be copied to the memory card.
-Flash the kernel in modeFASTBOOTin a way convenient for you. (either through the command line, or using the appropriate programs).
-Go torecoveryand apply the scriptDelete_modules_v5a, to remove old modules.
-Flash new modules throughrecovery.

Download firmware
Attention!
Before flashing make sure your versionHbootnot lower than 1.33, for European cid preferably 1.39.
When installing the full versionViperxnecessarily flashing withFull Wipe, it is advisable to use a scriptRequeLine_full_super_wipe!
Before flashing backup your contacts and third-party applications using accounts and Titanium Backup.
Do not forget about installing the kernel from the firmware archive in order to avoid unstable operation of the phone inAroma, when choosing to install modules to the kernel, select "No"(Actual for firmware below version 4.1.1).
If you put on a custom kernel, then first put the custom kernel, then the firmware, inAroma, when choosing to install modules to the kernel, then you need to select "Yes"and after installing the firmware, flash the modules to the kernel.
If this rule is not observed, errors are inevitable, therefore, all messages and complaints about these errors will be deleted without warning!
After installing OTA updates, it is advisable to delete OTA files from the folderDownload, usingTWRP recovery.

OS Android 4.2.2 + Sense 5.0
ViperX 4.1.1OTA and FULL
(Who installs the firmware does not reach 100%)

ViperX 4.1.0OTA and FULL

ViperX 4.0.7OTA and FULL

ViperX 4.0.6FULL

ViperX 4.0.1 FULL

ViperX 4.0.0 FULL

You can’t put a contract in order to avoid mistakes!

ViperXOta4.0.4 - 4.0.5
ViperXOta4.0.3 - 4.0.4
ViperXOta4.0.2 - 4.0.3
ViperXOta4.0.1 - 4.0.2

OS Android 4.1 + Sense 4+

Versions from our Enthusiasts

Archive of previous versionsViperXand OTA

Patch removes a message about updating the firmwareViperX
Useful for those who do not want to be updated.

Additional keyboard languages

Firmware and Tweak Reviews

Kernels
Kernels stock
Attention!
If you installViperXfirst time or decided to upgrade to the latest Full versionViperXwith the previous one, then you do not need this section.
Core (boot.img) at the first installation, take it from the firmware archiveViperXwhich you are going to put.
This section is intended for users who use custom kernels and decide to roll back to the stock kernel. (By stock, we mean the kernel from the firmware archive
We look at the instructions for installing the kernel and modules under the spoilerInstructions.

For kernel firmware, you can use a batch filekernels.bat

Kernel with modulesViperX 3.3.7 (3.3.8) to roll back to the stock core

Kernel with modulesViperX 3.4.0to roll back to the stock core

Repacked kernel underViperX 3.4.0and higher. Made specifically for those who have a touchscreen sticking with incoming calls. Detailshere.

Redesigned core forViperX3.4.3, 3.5.x, 3.6.0and3.6.1by RequeLine

Kernel with modulesViperX 3.5.4

Kernel with modulesViperX 3.6.0

Kernel with modulesViperX4.x.x(OS 4.2)

Stock core from firmwareHTC 3.18without any frillsKernel_Stock.

Links and instructions for those who want to independently repackage any custom kernelhere.

Custom kernels
1.Kernels for Sense 4+here. Attention these kernels are only for firmware on Android 4.1!
2.Kernels for Sense 5.0here. Attention these kernels are only for firmware on Android 4.2!

Links to home pagesXDA

Kernel change without PCKernel Lighter (KL) Beta 4

Recovery

Drivers and Utilities
HTCDriver 3.0.0.007 driver
HTCDriver 4.0.1.001 driver
HTCDriver 4.10.0.001 driver
Body shirt for raising Hboot
McOneSToolsXE program
One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v2.1Instructionhere
HTC Sync Manager
HTC Sync
Detailed instructions for customizing HTC phones (unlocking the bootloader, getting Root, flashing the kernel / recovery, etc.)Custom HTC

Questions, Answers, Useful Information
FAQ / Piggy bank of bugs and their solutions
To all beginners to read!

Question answer

Question:Do I need to doFull Wipewhen updating the firmware?
Answer: Full WipeIt is always recommended when updating, and firmware authors usually indicate this.
If this is not indicated, you can supply withoutWipe, but then please do not write that something is not working for you, because you did notWipe.
Because, it will not be clear whether the matter is in the firmware itself or in the programs that you have installed, and problems most likely appeared with the incompatibility of some programs.
It is possible to restore data from the old firmware through recovery, you can restoreTitaniumth
In the first case, problems are possible, no one will give normal operation, in the second there were no special problems.
Data recovery is possible through the menu recovery in the item:backup | restore ---> advanced backup (backup) ---> DATA, advanced restore ---> Data(restore from backup).
Recovery is possible on different firmware, even when switching from one to another, but only within the framework of one database, given the presence or absenceSense.

Question:After installing the firmware, standard widgets disappearHTC.
Answer: Go to the tweaks tabAdditionally, the third paragraph isFind widgets(check widgets).

Question:I used to have another custom (stock) and the battery held much longer than onViperX?
Answer: It should take some time, about 3-5 cycles of charging the battery.
After that, it will be possible to judge the operation of the battery.

Question:I have installedViperX. But it doesn’t work for mesweep2wake, how to treat?
Answer: You need to enable the function in tweakssweep2wake.

Question:I installed the firmware, but the radio modules of the network, Wi-Fi, etc. do not work for me?
Answer: You did not install the kernel or modules fromViperX.
Install the modules with the kernel from the firmware to return to the drain from the "kernel" section, corresponding to your firmware version.

Question:I installed the firmware, but the phone does not boot, it hangs on the screen saverHTC. What to do?
Answer: Most likely you have not installed the kernel or modules to it. Sew it again.
After flashing the kernel, run the command

fastboot erase cache

Question:I reduced the maximum processor frequency in tweaks. But does it still become maximum?
Answer: Need tabCPUput a dawApply at boot.

Question:Will the mod work from the versionViperX 3.2.4to versionViperX 3.3.1?
Answer: Mods, as well as translations of tweaks to the latest firmware version, are mainly NOT SUITABLE from previous versions.
Wait for the authors to update them for the latest version.
This rule also applies to all future firmware versions.

Question:What to put in the processor frequency control settings for the optimal balance of speed \ power saving?
Most often I hear:ondemand, conservativeandinteractivewhat do these words mean?
Answer: In the topic headerHTC One X - Discussion of Cores (Kernels), there is a description of the modes and schedulersCPU.
Friends, when experimenting with the processor settings and the choice of CPU modes, do not check the Apply at boot!
Terrible brakes are possible with some settings, right up to the complete freeze of the phone.
After setting the CPU, I advise you to go around for a day or two and if there are no malfunctions, put a daw.

Question:How to turn on horizontal switches in the status bar?
Answer: Go to the tweaks, tabStatus bar - Switching, select the desired parameter.
Next, open the notification curtain and make a long tap on the clock / date.
Switches will appear, when you re-tap on the clock / date, quick start of programs will appear, next time hide.
Depends on the selected mode.

Question:I always have a button in the curtain to clear it, although there are no new notifications. How to remove it?
Answer: Sometimes it happens that there are no notifications, and the clear button hangs.
To remove it, you need to specifically create a notification (for example: take a screenshot, install the application from the market or make a balance request with a reply by SMS).
After a new notification appears, press the clear button and it will disappear.

Question:My error pops upClock widget. How to fix?
Answer: Need to go toSettings - Applications - All applications - Senseand clear the data.
Only after that it will be necessary to reconfigure desktops.

Question:I can not take a screenshot, buttonsPower + home. How to fix?
Answer: How to return a standard screenshot by pressing the keysPower + homelookhere.

Question:Stopped workingSuperuser, what to do?
Answer: How to return the rightsSuperuserlookhere.

Question:After installationViperX 3.3.6the statusbar and the SystemUI error do not work?
Answer: The patch fixing the problem is the status bar 3.3.6 (SystemUI error) ishere.

Question:What to do so that live wallpapers do not slow down?
Answer: Go to the tweaks, tabHome screenremove the daw withInfinite scrolling.
We enjoy live wallpaper.

Question:How to enable sidebar with gadgets?
Answer: Instructionhere.

Question:I began to badly catch WiFi. Tell me what to do?
Answer: This has long been a known issue with poor WiFi antenna contacts.
Decisionhere.

A warning!
For crooked hands and damaged phones, the authors of the instructions are not responsible. If you are not sure that you can do this, better contact a service center!

Question:How can I remove the sidebar with gadgets?
Answer: Instructions for removing the sidebar with gadgetshere.

Question:My screen sticks after or during a conversation on the XM kernels, how to fix it?
Answer: Go to the tweaks, tabLock screenand turn onDouble tap to turn onProblem Foundhere.

Question:How to completely remove the sidebar and all its tails?
Answer: Manual with patches to completely remove the side panelSmallappfor all versionsViperX here.
(ThankRequeLine ).

Question:ATViperX 3.8.0the final is not workingVenomhub. I press download, the download window opens for a couple of seconds and disappears without downloading anything. What to do?
Answer: Flashthis patchcorrecting workVenom hub (ViperX 3.8.0)

Question:When installing the application it is written that there is not enough memory, although a lot is free. What to do?
Answer: Decisionhere.

Question:OnViperX 4.1.1there is no button to move applications, how to move them to the map and vice versa?
Answer: Decisionhere.

Reviews and recommendations
Dear users, write your reviews to me in the LAN
Feedback from RequeLine
I’ve been engaged in romance for a couple of years, and to be honest, I have always mistrusted third-party firmware. Naturally tried them more than one hundred for sure. I’ve been using this device for half a year already and didn’t want to install a third-party as usual, I adjusted the firmware for myself and decided to use it as an ordinary “mortal.” But the craving for the past haunted me, my hands scratched and decided to try it all the same Viper X 3 . Initially, the plans were to put on a day, say, play. Nooooooo day went to 2, and then a week, etc. ...
Now about the firmware: As a person understands a lot about romodelstve assure firmware is admirable and something of which we could only dream about and very difficult for a single detail to turn into reality, all that is done here, and in such numbers that probably a month is not enough that would penetrate and try out all the bells and whistles and chips in terms of design, and not at the expense of speed and battery consumption ... of course a human being is always looking for flaws in everything, as in other matters, and I initially reacted to the firmware, and they can always be found if want any Ideally ..... But let's not s abyvat that these guys from XDA absolutely free doing good work for us, and without requiring or anything in return, and we, in turn, enjoy your handheld device and applying their various chips, every day we get positive emotions and feelings ... And as even if it is a minor drawback, they are as soon as possible eliminate it through the OTA update, which is very convenient. And let us, too, if not the ruble (and such a possibility), then at least a kind word to support them, believe they need it, I know from my own experience. Otherwise, and the remaining part will go, as their former leading expert ... And then we'll regret it ... Maybe a little philosophy, but it is a fact ....

I recommend installing additionally
Here I will collect different patches, mods or additions toViperX.
Naturally, not everything will be included here, but only rare "Instances" (no offense to anyone, all other mods in the topic headerHTC One X - Ornaments, for them I express my special thanks to the developers).

Adapted patch for improving sound for our device ViPER4Android_XHiFi and ViPER4Android_FX
I play around with the settings of the patch installed in Sony's ears, with incl. Beets and standard player. The sound is really cool. You can make it just loud and at the same time without losing sound quality, even said to be his real improvement. A lot of bass settings, where every music fan customized. Surround sound, and a lot of reverbiratsiya any options that do not even know how to describe their role, but in each setting can be adjusted from low to high frequencies, plus various sound processing, such as a tube amp emulation, etc. Can not wait to hear how it will in the car with amplifiers and subwoofer. In general all advise, real patch that really does sound excellent.

More details about the patch, as well as a download linkhere.

Camera mod that improves the quality of shooting
What can I say, it’s just super, everything works, nothing crashes, and the pictures are even better than on your previous one, my conclusion is to leave this unambiguously.

Only for versions ViperX 3,7 - 3,7,9!
Camera mod that improves the quality of shooting.

Poll results

Why you should not use Task Killers on Android
Some tips for optimizing power consumption
BlinkFeed Crash Application

Post has been editedPlutonLine - 25.02.19, 20:08
Reason for editing: Added a link to the ViperX 4.1.1 firmware on the new markup (Ya.Disk)

Rep: (11)
JHat83 @ 11.01.2013, 14:22*
for this is the theme ukrashalki

Ukrashalki urashalkami but it specifically for this firmware :) Again Team 420 :)

Rep: (63)
JHat83, better than that: MaHimus or Viper?

Rep: (3)
3.2.2 put it feels good, but I can not go now the market says there is no connection, the browser works. None of the wafer or the network does not want to go

Rep: (2)
JHat83,
that's it, that not charging

Rep: (1857)
Jack Stapler @ 11.01.2013, 12:26*
better than that: MaHimus or Viper?

Maximus Ordroyd as that on smoother and charge him just fine

Posted on 11.01.2013, 13:38:

Cucule @ 11.01.2013, 12:33*
that's it, that not charging

then HZ can not generate a report even if we assume you come into it immediately after the restart, I had all the rules

Rep: (11)
JK_JK @ 11.01.2013, 14:32*
3.2.2 put it feels good, but I can not go now the market says there is no connection, the browser works. None of the wafer or the network does not want to go

Try to roll again with a full firmware wipe Dalvik and keshom. I personally have no such problem.

Rep: (7383)
GUIDE modes BELOW : blush:
Photo on the full screen on ViperX3.3.7
Photo on the full screen on ViperX3.3.7
1, all the images and key officials
Attached Image

Attached fileRequeLine_Big_Photo_of_337.zip(7.01 MB)

2 pictures of me
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached fileRequeLine_Big_Photo_v337.zip(9.91 MB)

3 rollback

Attached fileRequeLine_Big_Photo_otkat_337.zip(7.39 MB)

What did you do:
Under the name and number, I made semi-transparent background substrate, it would be better to be seen, it increases or decreases depending on the length of the name
Buttons themselves mute and speakerphone, as well translucent
Lowered down and the buttons and the local phone number
and OneX lock screen when called

All fashion go below and ViperX3.5.2, and ViperX3.5.5,but put the patch immediately additionsAfter any firmware you selected.
Here on this 3,5,2
Attached fileRequeLine_Photo_dopolnenie_v35.zip(2.87 MB)

and this at 3,5,4
Attached fileRequeLine_Photo_dopolnenie_v353.zip(2.87 MB)

Photo on the full screen on ViperX3.4.i ViperX3.4.1 and 3,4,2.i 3,4,3 3.5.2 3.5.5Now the photo is rotated, with the inclusion in the tweaks
What did you do:
Under the name and number, I made semi-transparent background substrate, it would be better to be seen, it increases or decreases depending on the length of the name
Buttons themselves mute and speakerphone, as well translucent
Lowered down and the buttons and the local phone number

1 All images official
Attached fileRequeLine_Big_Photo_v34_of.zip(6.71 MB)

Attached Image

Attached Image

2 Pictures mine, and when you call, and the coup, and in the application "in the car"
Attached fileRequeLine_Big_Photo_v34_mod.zip(9.65 MB)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Photo squarely on ViperX3.4.i ViperX3.6.1.i 3,7,4it is necessary to remove the patch from ContactsProvider.apk, put only Phone.apk
1 All Katinka official
Attached Image

Attached fileRequeLine_Big_Photo_v34_of_kvadrat.zip(3.98 MB)

2 All the pictures in my fashion above
Attached Image

Attached fileRequeLine_Big_Photo_v34_mod_kvadrat.zip(9.65 MB)

and Rollback v3.4
Attached fileRequeLine_Big_Photo_v34_otkat.zip(7.49 MB)

PRESS another option on ViperX3.7.8

AS WELL AS BUTANIMATSIYA

speed indicator with the disappearance of the appearance of labels and shifts at the labels on ViperX + button

30 levels in the volume ViperX

GUIDE modes BELOW

Continued Translation ViperX3.4.1 .....
Back Butanimatsiya ....

Post has been editedRequeLine - 06.08.13, 12:35

I set ViperX 3.2.2. It feels good, but no widgets SMS messages. The very label "Messages" is.

Jack Stapler @ 11.01.2013, 13:40*
Only there are no widgets SMS messages. The very label "Messages" is.

Strangely enough, but it is - Clear Data Sense app

JHat83, No, it did not help. At Maximus was such a time. Clear - it helped. there is no

Jack Stapler @ 11.01.2013, 13:49*
Clear - it helped. there is no

try to shove in systems \ ann

Attached files

Attached fileHtcMsgWidgets.apk(1.15 MB)

JHat83, I'm sorry, but how to do it?

Jack Stapler @ 11.01.2013, 13:54*
but how to do that?

In tweaks put daw overwrite System files and handles shove through a conductor system \ app

JHat83, stuffed. Then what do you need? Clear Sense?

Jack Stapler @ 11.01.2013, 14:01*
Then what do you need? Clear Sense?

in theory yes

JHat83, No, it did not help.

Jack Stapler @ 11.01.2013, 14:10*
No, it did not help.

Make XP, or coasting on the new firmware

JHat83, He flashed again. All appeared.

Rep: (58)
2REP @ 11.01.2013, 16:54*
It should be in the firmware of the instructions necessary to add that before flashing it is necessary to increase the bottle

Again, I hboot 1.31-everything works wonderfully ... And yet again (as you can "thumb"?) - no special gain any speed, no energy consumption will not be different firmware as long as there is no custom nuclear sea ​​perelopacheno information and copies of broken ...;.) This firmware is good because it has a lot of tweaks and core-until one everywhere.
And there is no requirement to have to upgrade by OTA-TWRP, and the CWM enough-just install the update when you select R / W recovery is sufficient to specify a folder into which it skachalos.Eto-update-usually-folder Downloads ... Thank you.

Post has been editedakoma - 11.01.13, 16:16

Rep: (25)
today reflash. shoals of long-run after unlocking ring, flashlight and staff and no lights up and goes out after a few seconds and the camera starts up and takes off.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 11:56