> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GroupMe | Exchange free messages

Rep: (1426)
Groupme
Version: 5.50.1

Last update of the program in the header:19.08.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
This application allows you to send text messages completely free.

Description:
GroupMe is a new and today the best way to communicate with friends and acquaintances. No matter how you use GroupMe - to exchange messages immediately with a whole group of friends or only with one most important person for you, it will not cost you a penny. And the most important thing is that this application allows you to send text messages on the Push principle or in SMS format with almost any phone. Thanks to GroupMe, you will stay in touch with the outside world always and everywhere.
GroupMe gives a lot of opportunities: from a permanent connection with family and relaxed communication with friends to the organization of festive events and coordination with colleagues and partners. This is something like "your own personal twitter," but only for the people of your circle. Or something like traditional email, but much faster and with the ability to simultaneously send messages to the most different people.
Anyway, "Try this app, and you will be surprised how before you did without it," - Gizmodo
Now enters the Skype family.
-----------------
FEATURES
-----------------
Messaging in the group
- Creating groups from users who already exist on your list of contacts - you do not need to memorize user names or PIN codes.
- The conversation begins immediately. The application works through mobile data transmission systems, so you can communicate with friends even with the iPod Touch.
- With low compound quality, GroupMe can switch to receiving messages via SMS. You do not miss a single message!
- Show photos: Take pictures on the go or choose the best photos from your catalog.
Open groups
- Open groups do not differ from any others, the exception that you do not need to add users by hand. Any familiar can join such a group.
- It is very convenient if you know what you want to talk about, but do not know who else wants to discuss with you this topic.
- Notify only your contacts in GroupMe or send a link to your friends on social networks and see who wants to join.
- To find the open groups in which your contacts enter, go to the Search tab.
Direct messaging
- Separate personal conversations.
- It's like free SMS messages - send any messages and do not pay for it.
- Specify your location in all messages you send.
- Browse the location of all band members on the map.
The GroupMe application is enough to install once, and when you receive messages you will receive the appropriate push notifications. There is no need to enter credentials every time ... everything will work so.

Russian interface: Unknown
Android required: 4.4 and higher

Developer: GroupMe.
Homepage: https://groupme.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...wuuyw5kcm9pzcjd.

Download:
Version: 5.50.1 Android 4.4+ / GP (VLADFIONOV)
Version: 5.39.11 GP (Bathory Erzsebet)
Version: 5.4.1 GroupMe (post vladfionov # 44525066)

Past versions
Version: 3.3.9 Attached filecom.groupme.android-1apk. (3.77 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 19.08.20, 07:45
Reason for editing: Update: New version 5.50.1 Android 4.4+ / GP

Rep: (2761)
The program is far from fresh, but only sniffing on the forum. In the markete reviews are not the best.
I came to the Bilai activation code immediately. However, as I understood from the user agreement, all messages are sent by usual SMS, and this is not free. Or what I did not understand?)

Rep: (74)
Lovetz @ 01/09/2013, 20:41*
In the markete reviews are not the best.

10000+ users set 5k this application against 700 people who set 1 ...But for me it's better than Quick Message still not to find: blush:

Rep: (1)
And essentially? ... Through what communications is the transmission of messages? As I understood via the Internet, if it came about the Skype family

Rep: (2)
And not easier through the agent, it has long been checked, everything works

Rep: (232)
If aThe application works through mobile data transmission systems.(GPRS, 3G, ...), then it is not no particular.
Another advertising trick?
This application allows you to send text messages.perfectly is free. Does it happen?!

Post has been editedklement7 - 14.01.13, 10:19

Rep: (170)
Klement7 @ 14.1.2013, 9:11*
If aThe application works through mobile data transmission systems.(GPRS, 3G, ...), then it is not no particular.
Another advertising trick?
This application allows you to send text messages.perfectly is free. Does it happen?!

Pay for the Internet but do not pay for the SMS yourself if they are sent via the Internet, which is not clear? If the Internet on the phone is free and SMS sentperfectly Free everything is simple

Post has been editedkami0 - 14.01.13, 11:03

Rep: (0)
I didn't come to the megaphone PIN for activation.

Rep: (232)
Kami0 @ 01/14/2013, 12:02*
Pay for the Internet but do not pay for the SMS yourself if they are sent via the Internet, which is not clear? If the Internet on the phone is free of charge and SMS goes completely free everything is simple

All the same"if" ! Completely free if ... It was not said. Pay for the internet but do not pay for the Sms yourself
So notabsolutely free ?
I do not like inaccuracies. Absolute in this world nothing happens.

Rep: (21)
Klement7 @ 1.2.2013, 9:41*
All the same"if" ! Completely free if ... It was not said. Pay for the internet but do not pay for the Sms yourself
So notabsolutely free ?
I do not like inaccuracies. Absolute in this world nothing happens.

Do you pay for electricity? If so, your phone initially works for free. You can send a message for free by shocking the window ...

Rep: (21)
klement7,
I do not troll just. You have a rather strange comment. What did you want to prove and to whom? From the description it is clear that the application works via the Internet. The Internet is naturally paid according to the tariff plan. So who is trollits here, in my opinion it is obvious!

Rep: (2997)
Groupme
New version 5.4.1 of October 13

WHAT'S NEW?:
-Ever Wish You Could Meme A GIF? NOW YOU CAN! Try It Out Today by Using Media Search to Find A Gif to Send Right From Within The App. Tap The PaperClip Button and The Search Icon to Get Started
-Lots of Improvements for Video Sharing On Lollipop Devices
DOWNLOAD:
Attached fileGroupMe_5.4.1.apk.(12.65 MB)

Post has been editedVLADFIONOV - 15.11.15, 06:07

Rep: (3)
I am more interested in whether this SMS program sends if the receiving does not have this program?

Rep: (1)
Who will turn, if not coming sms on the iPhone MTS? Tell people expensive

Rep: (37)
Type of: A new version
Version: 5.39.11
Short description: GP
Changes:
- Improve Relaiability and Performance WHEN Loading Chats
- Improve Reliability WHEN Adding Users to Groups
- Better Dark Theme Support
- Fix some crashes
Attached filecom.groupme.android.9010005.apk.(13.63 MB)

Rep: (0)
Does anyone know the reason why it is impossible to register?

Rep: (2997)
Type of: A new version
Version: 5.50.1
Short description: Android 4.4+ / GP
WHAT'S NEW?:
Introducing Communities! WE'VE MADE IT EVEN EASIER TO FIND GROUPS AND CONNECT WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
DOWNLOAD:
Attached fileGroupMe_5.50.1.apk.(22.07 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/23/21, 05:03