> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Trial Xtreme 3 | [iPhone] [iPad] continuation of the famous game

Rep: (420)
Attached Image
Trial xtreme 3
version: 1.2

Last update of the game in the header:26.05.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The third game in the series from Deemedya developer.

Description:
Caution! You will be very shocked by the game!

Play, compete with friends, win!

(!) More than 40 million downloads, the first position in the rankings games in hundreds of countries - a series of games Trial Xtreme is back and is going to raise the bar even higher.

You breath away from innovations and surprising elements of Trial Xtreme 3. Walk 76 completely original tracks, challenge your friends in the race and gain the victory, keeping control of his motorcycle to avoid becoming a victim of one of the many hundreds of mines, water pipes or fragments of machines who will stand in your way.

Compete with friends or better Trial motorcycle in the world, face to face, shoulder to shoulder, and prove what we already know - that you в„–1! Best Trial Extremist!

Create your own motorcycle and driver, select the track and win the race, taking full advantage of the great new features - play through a social network and offline game on the network - this will allow you to challenge your friends or random players even when they are offline.

GAME FEATURES:

• New, advanced physics engine that revolutionized the gameplay
• 76 (!) Levels in 4 locations and hundreds of new obstacles
• Play alone or alongside your friends in facebook or random players
• Different tables of points for each level
• Create your own motorcycle and driver
• Use the accelerometer or phone buttons

Tongue : English
Developer : Deemedya M.S. Ltd.
Requirements Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This application is optimized for iPhone 5.

Attached Image

Homepage: http://www.deemedya.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/trial-xtreme--3/id575570111

Hacking game

Download: Version 1.2

Post has been editedkoleso613 - 26.05.13, 13:16

Rep: (158)
Wow cool! I will buy as it comes to Us Store, I will support compatriots!
According to the screenshots of Triassov revolution, but it is nothing)

Rep: (91)
Hmm, on android it is free, but with Donat. And here?

Post has been editedLyoshka - 08.01.13, 21:44

DIVERSEFUNK @ 01/08/2013, 22:29*
Buy as it goes in tore

free, but with in-app purchase levels (IAPCrackerom has not yet tried)

Rep: (120)
DIVERSEFUNK @ 01/08/2013, 22:29*
Wow cool! I will buy as it comes to Us Store, I will support compatriots!

Did you do this? On the site they call themselves the "International Developer", and if our, then could and the Russian fastened ...

LDSN @ 01/08/2013, 22:46*
Did you do this?

like the guys from Israel, maybe ours))

Rep: (90)
Finally, and then on Androyda for more than a week. Kryaker works and on the unlock levels and money.

IvanGoto @ 01/08/2013, 22:50*
Kryaker works and on the unlock levels and money.

exactly, just checked

Rep: (479)
Already in Russianhttps://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/trial-xtreme-3/id575570111

It looks certainly good, but for such a move with the model of distribution, I will probably go to Eppstor and leave an angry review with 1 star. Included advertising is just inconceivable stupidity
All OK. You can either open the levels individually (15 for 0.99), or buy immediately and all levels and how much money and disconnecting advertising for 2.99.

Post has been editedblnGo - 08.01.13, 22:39

Rep: (120)
Elefantwww @ 01/08/2013, 22:49*
like guys from Israel

AAAA .... Well, then they did not lie about the international developer)

Post has been editedblnGo - 09.01.13, 16:47

Rep: (5)
Opening of all levels.
First, we need to download iapfree.
Teply go to the game, click on the wheel, choose any location and click on the closed level. When you choose Spicial Officer and click Buy. All levels opened.
Hacking for money.
Click in the upper left corner for money and choose the amount of money that we need.

Post has been editedsemyi2 - 09.01.13, 12:34

Rep: (89)
semyi2,
brilliant solution

Rep: (27)
semyi2,
Chuvaaak, yes you are a real hacker!

Rep: (533)
Such a feeling that game from Gaymloft, for each step to pay

My feedback in Appstore!
The game I put 1, such a wonderful game and where do not come every day donat, make the price on the game at $ 2 and remove the donat and advertising!

Post has been editedHeBbIxoD - 09.01.13, 10:18

Rep: (29)
HeBbIxoD
That you carry it not donat it is essentially free version with the possibility of buying a full game

Rep: (533)
acaxaz
From what diva we switched to you? Fulversion? Let them make a paid right right, and not for everything to pay and advertise to look into the addition, IMHO --- Maybe you use jailbreak and you are very much like that in the game, you still do not pay for the game, but I buy and buy games and internal purchases so I said to my side and you speak for your only without aggression

Rep: (29)
HeBbIxoD
Lord Well, you prevent you from entering the game to try if you like it to buy at the fourth ipade, and if I knew without Jail

Do not underestimate the evaluation of developers because of your meaningless aggression for internal purchases

In addition, one hundred rubles for this game is not a pity

Rep: (126)
Such a question, I will buy inside a full pack on iPhone, but on Ipad also to buy? Both devices are tied to one account.

Rep: (69)
HeBbIxoD
Full version of the game without advertising costs 99 rubles. What is the problem? The same money you could pay in Store, just here immediately and the trial version, who will like it, will buy, I do not see the reason to improve the assessment
maaal
No, there is a Restore Purchase button in the settings, click and all)

Post has been editedraider95 - 09.01.13, 11:32

Rep: (88)
Yes, Iap Cracker does not break, Bike Baron is better.

Post has been editedMark 58 - 09.01.13, 12:30
Reason for editing: I was wrong, I thought that there is a full

Rep: (69)
Mark 58,
Stands iapfree, just hacked

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:20