> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

76 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Philips Xenium W536 - Firmware (OS 4.0.4)
NEWDDDDDD
Message#1
08.01.13, 11:17
Experienced
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 663
Check in: 13.05.12
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

Philips Xenium W536 - Firmware (OS 4.0.4)
PicturePhilips Xenium W536
Description | Discussion � | FAQ | Firmware� | Modification and decorations �

Drivers and Utilities
Flashtool:Download
Drivers:download
Official firmware
Custom firmware
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 CUSTOM ROM
ICS V4
AlternativeROM
MIUI firmware for CWM
FirmwareMateriaL
Firmware from NEWDDDDDD
W536_V09_FINAL_v1.1 firmware for CWM
Firmware:Download
W536_V09_CWM Firmware
Firmware:Download
Screenshots
Description
OG Battery Mod (option translated into Russian)
4 unlock buttons
Seconds in the status bar
Improving the quality of photos assigned to contacts (replace if there is a new one)
The screen brightness slider in the curtain is thin (The slider is hidden during auto mode;
The effect of "fading" when the screen is locked
Extended developer menu, engineering menu item (removed non-working options)
Increase the levels of all loudness to 15 (I did not remember 7)
Button to open recent applications in the curtain (1 click)
The shutdown button in the curtain (1 press off the screen-hold causes the power menu)
Internet connection speed indicator in the blind
The level at which a low battery warning will appear, with a default value (NEED TEST, please unsubscribe when warnings go)
Removed the icons of 3G and G
Removed the gray icon during flight mode
Full date display on lockbox and taskbar
Changed statusbar
Your background on the lock screen (in the framework-resresdrawable-hdpi add a picture with a resolution of 480X800, call it default_pic.png)
Network indication
Transparent background messages in the curtain made 50%
Transparent background blinds 50%
W536_V09_LITE Flash Tool Firmware
Firmware: download
Screenshots
Installation Instructions and Changes
When changing the firmware version, flash all blocks except Preloader and DSP_bl!
I post the LITE version of the firmware under the Flash tool.
Removed all the programs from the data left only system files.
Internal memory 1.5GB, (Phone memory 1GB)
All energy saving tweaks are saved. (Put a third-party player to play music so that BeatsAudio works to the fullest).
After the firmware, we go to CWM Recovery, select Wipe data / Factory reset (to rebuild the memory)
1. Create a folder in the / data folder with the name "xt9", in this folder you need to create 2 files with the names "asdb.bin" and "udb.bin"
2. After that, we must set the rights to the rwx folder. Rwx rwx
3. Reboot the device, add the word to the dictionary in the keyboard itself, rejoice.
Here is the folder xt9http://yadi.sk/d/pRnPTVpe3bLtE
W536 Lewa OS firmware by DOC2008 for CWM
Firmware W536 Lewa OS by DOC2008:go to the website
Screenshots
Attached Image

Changes and installation instructions
1. The firmware is ported from the Chinese official firmware Lewa OS from 01/25/13 for Newman N1 / Freelander i10.

2. Removed all Chinese trash.

3. Russified firmware using jBART ​​(thanks to the old BurgerZ for this program). Lokskrin Russified manually.

4. Corrected the curve of the Chinese root.

5. Increased the battery and the clock (thanks to Agir_Alex).

6. Added smooth auto-brightness (thanks to Agir_Alex).

7. Added Russian T9 and large numbers on the buttons in the dialer.

8. Made a display of the full name instead of the IOF in the outgoing / incoming call, as well as in the call list (thanks michfood).

9. Added Google Calendar, Chrome, Root Explorer.

10. Added gps.conf for faster satellites search.

11. Added ad blocking.

Installation:

1. Install custom recovery.(If worth, skip step)
2. Copy the firmware archive to the SD card.
3. Boot into custom recovery (hold the volume button up and press power on, do not release the volume button until the recovery menu appears)
4. Make a backup: backup and restore - backup to internal sd card - confirm
5. Select Wipe data / factory reset in the menu - confirm
6. Wipe cache partition - confirm
7. Advanced - Wipe dalvik cache - confirm
8. Install zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard - select an archive with firmware and confirm
9. Reboot system now
Recovery
TWRP V2.5.0.0
TWRP V2.3.2.1
Links to CWM and TWRP recovery
ClockworkMod recovery FAQ
TWRP recovery FAQ
What is custom recovery for?
* Install any modified / standard / ported firmware
* Install any fixes / patches
* Enable USB-MS mode (to transfer data to SD from under the mode)
* Console
* Creating BackUp’a (!) Of the entire system / program
* Recover data from previously created BackUps
* Wipe - data reset, cache, Dalvik-cache, SD: ext partitions, battery stats, rotate setting
* Breakdown of SD card on linux sections. (ext, ext2, ext3, ext4 as well as SWAP!)
Instructions
Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

Step by step instructions for installing the firmware via the Flash Tool
1. Cache Flash tool
2. Download and unpack the archive c firmware
3. Turn off the smartphone. The cable is not connected to the computer.
4. Remove and insert the battery back. The device does not turn on.
5. Connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The operating system will find a new device (if you have not installed the driver before) - specify the system folder with the driver for your OS version, taking into account the system capacity (download the driver a little higher =)).
6. Disconnect the smartphone from the cable. Remove and insert the battery back. The device does not turn on.
7. Run the Flash Tool.
8. Click on the Scatter-loading button and select the file.
MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt from the folder into which you unzipped the firmware.
9.In the Flash Tool click on Download
10. Connect the phone in the off state to the computer with a cable. The program should see it and start the firmware. If the phone is not found, disconnect it from the computer, remove and insert the battery and reconnect to the computer.
11. After the end of the firmware (the window should appear Download OK), turn off the phone, remove the battery, insert and use.
Restore lost IMEI and solve the problem "No network signal"
Attached Image
1. Turn off the phone, remove the cover and battery!
2. We shred IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 from the sticker on the sheet or write it off from the phone box if there is one))
3. We dial the Code * # 3338613 # * in the dial pad and get into the engineering menu) (Be careful here)
4. Leaf to the bottom and find the lineCDS information
Attached Image
5. Go !!!
Attached Image
6. Choose a stringRadio information
Attached Image
Phone 1 is IMEI 1
Phone 2 is IMEI 2
Open Phone 1 and write in the field AT + EMGR = 1.7 "write your IMEI 1" and click SEND AT COMMAND
Attached Image
7.Open Phone 2 and write in the field AT + EMGR = 1.10 "write your IMEI 2" and click SEND AT COMMAND
Attached Image
8. Exit and reboot
9. recruit * # 06 # and rejoice)))
Step by step installation of modified CWM recovery
1. Availability of Flash tool.
2. Download and unpack the archiverecovery.zip
3. Create a folder (in Latin just in case) in the root of the disk and copy it from the downloaded recovery.zip recovery.img and MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt archive
4. Turn off the smartphone. The cable is not connected to the computer.
5. Remove and insert the battery back. The device does not turn on.
6. Connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The operating system will find a new device (if you have not installed the driver before) - specify the system folder with the driver for your OS version, taking into account the system capacity (download the driver just above =)).
7. Disconnect the smartphone from the cable. Remove and insert the battery back. The device does not turn on.
8. Run the Flash Tool.
9. Click on the Scatter-loading button and select the file.
MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt from the folder you created and put recovery.img and MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt there
10. We put a daw on the file recovery.img (usually it stands right away) and press the Download button. The program will curse that not all firmware files are selected - this is normal. Answer YES.
11. Connect the phone in the off state to the computer cable. The program should see it and start the firmware. If the phone is not found, disconnect it from the computer, remove and insert the battery and reconnect to the computer.
12. After the end of the firmware (the window should appear Download OK) turn off the phone.
13. Modified recovery installed.
You can boot into CWM Recovery by turning on the smartphone using the power button + volume up
Installing custom recovery using Mobileuncle MTK Tools
Ways to get Root
1. Getting root through modified CWM recovery
- copy archive CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zipto memory card
- boot into CWM recovery
- install zip from SD card - choose zip from SD card- select CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zip and confirm
- reboot system now
- Root received
2. Method of obtaining root from booroondook
This method is based on getting root through the file firmware.boot.img
3. How to get root from -r-
I got root after updating to V09 using the Mobile Uncle Tools utility (thanks to booroondook for the tip) and MTK Droid Tools.
I give the order of their actions, suddenly someone will come in handy.

Training:
Install the ADB driver on the computer (in my case the standard from W536 came up).
Download and install Mobileuncle MTK Tools on your phone (available on Google Play).
Download MTK Droid Tools & Root 2.3.0
All this in one archive lieshere.

Getting root:
1. Launch Mobileuncle MTK Tools. After launch: Engineering menu ->Engineering menu (MTK) ->Root Phone ->tick Root Phone. (picture instructions are inpost # 74under the spoiler). After returning to the main screen, the phonedo not turn offbatterydon't take out(contrary to the instructions given in the post).
2. Connect a working phone to a computer via USB (debug mode must be enabled).
3. Launch MTK Droid Tools. After the program detects the phone, the box at the bottom left of the program window (next to the phone name) should turn green, which means that the phone has a root shell.
4. Go to the root, backup, recovery tab and press the SuperUser button. We are waiting for the inscriptions in the MTK Tools window "SuperUser is installed" and "We are overloaded ...". After rebooting, the phone will have a full root.

Before clicking on the SuperUser button, it will be good to merge a full Backup from the phone (the same button on the MTK Droid Tools tab).
4. Get root in one click
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVlad J.S. - 27.01.18, 19:21
Reason for editing: drivers
Mefisto131291
Message#42
01.02.13, 14:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 14.12.10
Apple iPhone SE

DOC2008,Added by
Mefisto131291
Message#43
01.02.13, 18:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Apple iPhone SE

I put it to Lev, wi-fi does not work along the way, it does not turn on stupidly, who put it, write down
DOC2008
Message#44
01.02.13, 19:01
Veteransavagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 8895
Check in: 27.03.08
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

I put it to Lev, wi-fi does not work along the way, it does not turn on stupidly, who put it, write down

does not work. I will sort this out.

--------------------
Philips S257 / E722G / TLE821L.
Portable sound:
Luxury & Precision L5 Pro, HiFiMan HM-603, Earsonics SM3 v2, Denon AH-D5000, Sony MDR-MA900.
DOC2008
Message#45
01.02.13, 21:13
[offline]

Messages 8895
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

Patch non-working Wi-Fi for firmware W536 Lewa OS by DOC2008

installation:

- flash archive using modified recovery without wipe

P.S. Corrected firmware archive perezalil.

Attached files

Attached fileW536_LewaOS_wifi_fix.zip(332.93 KB)

Post has been editedDOC2008 - 01.02.13, 22:39

--------------------
Portable sound:
Luxury & Precision L5 Pro, HiFiMan HM-603, Earsonics SM3 v2, Denon AH-D5000, Sony MDR-MA900.
Geroin629
Message#46
01.02.13, 21:19
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 25.01.10
Philips W536

DOC2008please tell me, in this new firmware (LewaOS) bluetooth works better than on V09_RU?
And what about the wired headset and control with it using pause, switching, and also switching tracks on players (PowerAMP, etc.)?
Is this problem fixed?
DOC2008
Message#47
01.02.13, 22:38
[offline]

Messages 8895
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

DOC2008, please tell me, in this new firmware (LewaOS) bluetooth works better than on V09_RU?

I make firmware for 3 Phillips smartphones at the same time. 100% test firmware for 536 I do not have time. make a backup, install and check.
And what about the wired headset and control with it using pause, switching, and also switching tracks on players (PowerAMP, etc.)?
Is this problem fixed?

This problem can not be fixed with firmware. at the moment no way.

--------------------
Portable sound:
Χαpwv
Message#48
02.02.13, 05:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 24.12.11

I make firmware for 3 Phillips smartphones at the same time.

well, you doc ​​maniac): rofl: you need to send you to the Phillips team: D maybe then JB will

Post has been editedflash1941 - 02.02.13, 05:03
Mefisto131291
Message#49
02.02.13, 09:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Apple iPhone SE

DOC2008,of the benefits that have been discovered so far and not quite.
The phone works smartly, but periodically it loses the WIFI network; the reconnect does quickly, and the processor began to warm up very much, there was no such thing before, it showed ~ 6700
instead of the prescribed 8000 with kopecks (well, the FIG is clear, there is a powerful shell), there are a lot of built-in features and progs, the battery saving mode has pleased, the menu does not lag, you can use
Geroin629
Message#50
02.02.13, 09:51
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 25.01.10
Philips W536

DOC2008, and you can question?
If inFactory modeWhen the bluetooth test the phone does not see the headset, then the firmware can change this situation? Or is it the basis of the basics?
Those. If during the bluetooth test the headset is not visible, then on any firmware, the downloaded phone also does not see the bluetooth headset?
booroondook
Message#51
02.02.13, 10:58
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7677
Check in: 22.12.06
Blackview BV9600 Pro

Question about firmware "W536 Lewa OS by DOC2008": how about support for two SIM cards?
- is it possible to switch 3G from card to card?
- Is it possible to switch data transfer from card to card?
- Is it possible to assign a default SIM card separately for voice calls, video calls, sending SMS?
- Is it possible to quickly change the SIM card to make a single call?
- Is the "Internet call" functionality supported (built-in SIP client)?

Thanks in advance for the detailed response.

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
Correctly asked question - already half the answer
Mefisto131291
Message#52
02.02.13, 12:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Apple iPhone SE

booroondook,I answer
1. opportunity is
2. Is not the first question rephrased?
3. there is such a menu as in the firmware
4.It in quick settings, as I do not remember, is called a status bar and there you choose the actual one (in the blind)
5. Internet call xs, I saw a video call

ZY I returned back to version 9, why did not I understand), the 6800 showed my phone by an antitu, shorter in functionality, it is not inferior to the firmware, although I just started testing, I think about the antitu because of my 4th class flash drive (
And Again, it seemed to me thatit gets very hot percenton the left

Post has been editedMefisto131291 - 02.02.13, 13:01
DOC2008
Message#53
02.02.13, 13:06
[offline]

Messages 8895
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

Geroin629 @ 02.02.2013, 09:51*
If the phone does not see the headset in Factory mode during the bluetooth test, can the firmware change this situation? Or is it the basis of the basics?
Those. If during the bluetooth test the headset is not visible, then on any firmware, the downloaded phone also does not see the bluetooth headset?

I do not have such information. Never used a bluetooth headset. ask a question in the W536 discussion thread
Question about firmware "W536 Lewa OS by DOC2008": how about support for two SIM cards?
- is it possible to switch 3G from card to card?
- Is it possible to switch data transfer from card to card?
- Is it possible to assign a default SIM card separately for voice calls, video calls, sending SMS?
- Is it possible to quickly change the SIM card to make a single call?
- Is the "Internet call" functionality supported (built-in SIP client)?

A detailed answer will not work - since I still use one SIM card and do not use SIP. besides, I reflash more time (sometimes up to 10-20 times a day) than I use my smartphones.
make a backup and put Lewa OS. potest and write here the answers to your questions for other users. Do not like the left - roll back.

--------------------
Portable sound:
Mefisto131291
Message#54
02.02.13, 14:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Apple iPhone SE

booroondook,You can switch between SIM cards to call directly in the dialing menu
booroondook
Message#55
02.02.13, 14:55
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7677
Check in: 22.12.06
Blackview BV9600 Pro

Mefisto131291 @ 02.02.2013, 09:55*
2. Is not the first question rephrased?

There is no error, these are different parameters. Data transfer can be carried out without the use of 3G technology - via EDGE and GPRS protocols.
On firmware, switching 3G between SIM cards is performed in the "Settings" - "More" - "Mobile networks" - "3G services" menu.

P.S. For your information - thanks!

DOC2008 @ 02.02.2013, 10:06*
make a backup and put Lewa OS. potest and write here the answers to your questions for other users. Do not like the left - roll back.

It is rather strange to hear such recommendations from a developer promoting their products. It turns out that he himself has developed - and he himself does not know. The conclusion is that all the "development" was in "copy-pasting".
It’s like I’ll appeal to the manufacturers of the car that I liked, asking me to list its characteristics, and they’ll answer me - “But FIG knows. But you can take our car for a couple of days to drive. at the same time, what is there and what is not there. "

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
Correctly asked question - already half the answer
DOC2008
Message#56
02.02.13, 15:22
[offline]

Messages 8895
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

booroondook @ 02.02.2013, 14:55*
It is rather strange to hear such recommendations from a developer promoting their products.

you are mistaken - I am not promoting anything. Lewa OS firmware is made at the request of users in order for you to have a choice. all original functionality has been saved. and what and how it works, read for yourself on the Internet.
It turns out that he himself has developed - and he himself does not know.

I already wrote that I was doing dozens of test firmwares for the W732 per week and some quantity for the W832 and W536. I have no time to constantly sit on some kind of firmware or device.
so leave this tone as if you were doing me a favor using my firmware.
It’s like I’ll appeal to the manufacturers of the car that I liked, asking me to list its characteristics, and they’ll answer me - “But FIG knows. But you can take our car for a couple of days to drive. at the same time to us what is there and what is not there.

firmware made exclusively for the resource on which they are published. there is official support. on this let me take my leave.
The conclusion is that all the "development" was in "copy-pasting".

You will have the opportunity to copy-paste yourself in 2 weeks, when I finish w536 support

Post has been editedDOC2008 - 02.02.13, 16:36

--------------------
Portable sound:
haibullin
Message#57
02.02.13, 16:07
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 20.01.13

When I connect the phone (without turning it on), the phone appears for a couple of seconds and immediately disappears from the task manager and FlashTool does not see it and does not flash it ... what to do?
roca16509
Message#58
02.02.13, 17:49
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 02.09.12
iconBIT NetTAB PRIDE

Good evening, acted according to the instructions, put the custom recovery, threw the firmware on the memory card, backup and wipes ... ... I choose the firmware file, start up and then the error ... ... signature error. What to do? Thank. failed to verify whole-file signature

Post has been editedroca16509 - 02.02.13, 18:02
WildFire2.1
Message#59
03.02.13, 09:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 502
Check in: 17.09.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

is it true that the processor is hot on Lewa Os and how can it affect the phone and its work? I think about installing this firmware
Mefisto131291
Message#60
03.02.13, 12:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Apple iPhone SE

WildFire2.1,Yes, it heats up, but not really, as long as I sit on it for 2 days, the flight is normal, I follow the temperature, it does not seem to overheat
roca16509What firmware do you install? Specify, because much depends on it
haibullinwhat is your Windows worth? 7 x64? if yes, then look in the discussion thread, I laid out the driver, put it on the edge manually, if it costs 32 digits, then regular firewood should come up
DOC2008, you can not tell the reason why the percents are heated well right?

Post has been editedMefisto131291 - 03.02.13, 12:38
WildFire2.1
Message#61
03.02.13, 15:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 502
Check in: 17.09.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

so all the same is to put the left or better native? I still want something new but the CPU temperature is scaring me

76 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 16:39