> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

791 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> YeahPad A13 - Firmware
Koteiko
Message#1
06.01.13, 10:15
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1556
Check in: 30.12.12
Apple iPhone Xs

YeahPad A13 / AllWinner A13 (Q88) - Firmware
PictureYeahPad A13 | AllWinner A13 (Q88)
Description � | Discussion " | games and apps � | Firmware �

Important information!
Before any operations with the tablet, you need to have a backup madeGentooflash, without it, the chances of restoring the device after a breakdown are significantly reduced

Drivers and Utilities
LiveSuit v1.09 RU + UsbDriverDownload from narod.ru
Gentooflash from wizard99 (instruction inside the archive)
G-sensor calibration utility
A utility for converting bin<=>fex under windows
- A program for flashing the device;
- USB driver (folder: "UsbDriver").
Installing the driver in Win7
ProgramUberizerto work with the tablet.

Instructions

Firmware
Be sure to read before flashing
Information for those who have just purchased a tablet or are going to flash it! Do not do this because There is no stable firmware for our devices. After the firmware, you will have troubles in the form of: screen shift, a wrong touch and other problems.
And if all the same you are going to flash, then first make a backup using Gentooflash
More information from1nd1g0why it is not necessary to flash anything, without understanding the meaning of your actions:YeahPad A13 - Firmware (Post # 17039098)

Large collection of firmware for Allwinner A13
Another collection of firmware on the cloud mail
Worth seeing this before flashing
Details about the firmware of our tablet read here: Firmware tablet based on Allwinner / Boxchip A10 / A13
A large set of utilities for firmware (LiveSuite, PhoenixUSB, PhoenixCard and drivers) from NStorm: Narod.ru, Yandex Disk
Utilities for working with script.bin, script0.bin (sunxi-tools) by NStorm: YeahPad A13 - Firmware (Post # 17036592)
The same utility for converting script.bin to text format and back, but compiled to run directly on the tablet (ARMv7architecture) fromNStorm: YeahPad A13 - Firmware (Post # 17614224)
GUI(GUI) to run sunxi-tools (on Linux) fromangel1989: YeahPad A13 - Firmware (Post # 17707850)
A large collection of firmware for Allwinner A13 from Pante59
Zabugorny site with firmware for our tablet
Collection of firmware number 2
Firmwarefrom the Pandawill Forum(very slow) for the original Yeahpad A13 from the Pandawill.com store! Mirrors:Yandex Disk, Narod.ru, Fileplaneta.com, Multi upload. If the screen is offset, but everything else works, you can try the firmware below.
Firmware for version Q8A13(?) Q8A13_51324_new . Suitable for many tablets, including PandaWill tablets. If the screen is offset, but everything else works, you can try the firmware above.
Firmware for the version with the Elan controller:Yandex.Disk
Uberoid firmware
Uberoid 1.1 Test. Mirrors:Yandex.Disk, Sendfile.su, Narod.ru, Multi upload
Uberoid v 1.0from September 14, 2012.
Uberoid 0.9.7. The rest of the firmware, including the stock ones, is on their own forum:http://www.techknow.t0xic.nl/forum/index.php?board=131.0
DCPAD2121 black lable 1 (gallery and camera do not work)
Controller tacha from Elan
Download firmware: narod.ru
DCPAD2121 red lable 2 (no G-sensor, everything else works)
List of modules:
- TouchGOODIX
- G-sensormc32x0
- Wi-fi

Realtek download

A13B sun5i android a13 pfdq88 7660 en 0620
List of modules:
- TouchGOODIX
- G-sensormma7660
Firmware for touchscreen controller ZEITEC ZET6221WMA
Recovery of work of a tach on tablets with the Goodix GT811 122808A F1BCF0 controller
Recovery of work of a tach on tablets with ILLEAD controllers
Ilead GSL 1680
Firmware for devices with ft5202de1
T730_sim a13 byeak2531

Recovery

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 28.04.17, 16:20
Reason for editing: deleted broken links
SaDist_
Message#2
07.08.12, 11:04
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 69
Check in: 10.10.10
LG GT540 Optimus

I do not find the firmware for it?

Post has been edited$ iLence - 21.02.13, 15:11
Apiary
Message#3
07.08.12, 11:10
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 11.02.10

I do not find the firmware for it?

now I shake just under it, I will write about the results
Apiary
Message#4
07.08.12, 13:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

An interesting thing, I downloaded the firmware for it, when I try to flash it, I get an Initialization Error (674) And I can install some other firmware. Can anyone know the solution to the problem?
} {r0m
Message#5
07.08.12, 13:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 518
Check in: 28.09.09

if there are alternative firmwares (to be immediately identified as s2, root, market and the lack of china software) - I would take it without thinking (especially since I could sit on my gpad g10 for about 6 hours)
Nikitoszs
Message#6
07.08.12, 14:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 973
Check in: 17.10.09
Asus ZenFone C ZC451CG

Apiary,
Where are you from?
marsoni111
Message#7
07.08.12, 16:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 07.08.12

Those who flashed, can you give a link to the firmware which one was used?
Apiary
Message#8
08.08.12, 04:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

Apiary
Message#9
08.08.12, 05:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

Or can someone suggest an alternative firmware? I re-tried a dozen two, the touch does not work
lexcygnet
Message#10
11.08.12, 20:08
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Check in: 07.04.12
Jiayu G2 Dual Core

Hmm ... flashed using firmware taken from pandawill.forum. There was another problem - the screen (and touch) is not centered. I will try another firmware ...
gradus3
Message#11
11.08.12, 22:16
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 27.02.12
Ainol NOVO7 Elf II

Lexygnet @ 08/11/2012, 9:08 PM*
Hmm ... flashed using firmware taken from pandawill.forum. There was another problem - the screen (and touch) is not centered. I will try another firmware ...

And what was the point of stitching? In the tablet for this price goes all you need, in the end, you can edit the file build.prop disguised as another tablet.
lexcygnet
Message#12
11.08.12, 23:13
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Jiayu G2 Dual Core

The meaning of stitching was because of this:
I'll start from the beginning - After unpacking the tablet today, I couldn’t rejoice in it! Everything is as I thought - design, speed, features, price, but .... problems started here.
First - I decided to check the camera and after 10 seconds of work the tablet went to reboot. Well, I thought, you never know, the first download all the same. Go ahead.
Second, let me think I'll check the built-in browser, and what would you think somewhere after 2 minutes of work, it tightly hung (well, at least it did not have to reboot).
Third, the Opera behaved in the same way, and Angri Byrds did not fly too long: D
At this point, I began to frankly strive ...
As a result, I googled the problem and found that such a trouble on the A13 is not only my own.Proof.
That's because of this, and decided to flash on another firmware.
Was done using thisfasting.
As a result, problems began with the screen - the lack of screen centering and a wheelbarrow. This option did not suit me: lol:
After that, I downloaded the prog for firmware (Phoenix USB Pro) and the image herefrom hereand....
Turned your new cool tablet into a brick: blush:
Scratched turnips, looked forsavagemessiahzine.comManual on the use of the Phoenix USB Pro program and revived his Chinese friend to life. I'm testing now, there are no problems so far.
So, guys, read the manual before the firmware, and not after! I hope my bitter experience will be useful to someone. : rofl:

Actually the instruction itself:
When preparing a program, the tablet should be disconnected from the computer.
1. Download Phoenix USB Pro
2. Download the firmware.
3. Install Phoenix USB Pro.
4. Run Phoenix USB Pro (if you run the program for the first time, you may be asked to install a driver, just press NEXT (N))
6. Then we poke "Image" and select the image (.img) of the firmware from the archive.
7. Press the start button and see that the red cross changes to a green check mark - this means that everything is good, you can go on, (the program window is very large, so who has a small screen resolution, you may have to move it slightly to the left, and then you will see that little crosshead)
8. Then, with the volume + button held down (this is the one that is closer to the on / off button), we insert the cable, then without releasing the volume + 6-10 times, we press the on / off button until you hear the distinctive sound of the device connection in Windows.
9. The green check mark should be replaced with a red cross, and then again with a green check mark, if the firmware has started.

P.S: Nothing will be visible during the firmware, you can learn about the end of the firmware by the inscription "Finish" in Phoenix USB Pro.

P.P.S.
Thanks a lot to my favorite site and forum.savagemessiahzine.com!!!

Post has been editedlexcygnet - 11.08.12, 23:15
lexcygnet
Message#13
11.08.12, 23:22
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Jiayu G2 Dual Core

Unfortunately, the problem with glitches has not completely disappeared (although they have become much less), so I will be happy with a good working firmware. Thank you in advance!
Goodman
Message#14
12.08.12, 01:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 04.06.07

I gave the link above to the firmware, did not try?
lexcygnet
Message#15
12.08.12, 12:07
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Jiayu G2 Dual Core

Goodman
I tried, I have the firmware that you gave (from German Ebay). The problem with the screen remains. Below lay pictures. And with a different firmware, which was supposed to cure the screen centering and freezing is not all that simple either. The screen fell into place, but the program crashes and crashes. It is impossible to work! Therefore, once again I ask everyone to look for adequate working firmware for our little animal.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 21.12.13, 21:44
Reason for editing: spoiler
Nikitoszs
Message#16
12.08.12, 12:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 973
Asus ZenFone C ZC451CG

lexcygnet
Can I give you my backup through phoenix salt? Can he do it?
lexcygnet
Message#17
12.08.12, 12:11
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Jiayu G2 Dual Core

Nikitoszs
Come on friend, let's try, but I honestly don’t know how to do it. That is, I can upload firmware, but I can't shoot an image. : sveta:
Nikitoszs
Message#18
12.08.12, 12:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 973
Asus ZenFone C ZC451CG

lexcygnet
I poke right now, look ... Lizh would not kill him)
Remind me, I thought there would be some kind of firmware-processor like a phoenix, which they sew a Nokia ... It seems that only imagines can pour into the device ..

Post has been editedNikitoszs - 12.08.12, 13:00
lexcygnet
Message#19
12.08.12, 14:24
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Jiayu G2 Dual Core

Found another bug firmware (or hardware part). The bug is connected with the Internet connection via Wi-Fi, namely it connects for a very long time (about 3-4 minutes), although other devices pick up the Internet via Wi-Fi bukvalno on the fly. And even after the screen lock, the Wi-Fi connection also disappears and starts to reconnect (again, 3-4 minutes). I have not yet found a solution to the problem.

Posted 12/08/2012 14:24:

Guys, please fill in the image of your stock firmware. I'll try to install it.

Post has been editedlexcygnet - 12.08.12, 14:25
lexcygnet
Message#20
14.08.12, 15:29
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Jiayu G2 Dual Core

What keyboard shortcuts the bootloader launches? Che can not run the device in firmware mode.

1. Turn off the device;
2. Run the program for the Live suite firmware or Phoenix usb and select the firmware file;
3. Connect the USB cable to the tablet (but not to the computer!);
4. Clamp and hold on the tablet button "volume up";
5. Without releasing the button, connect the USB cable to the computer;
6. After connecting, without releasing the "volume up" button, quickly press the power button (5-10 times.);
7. If the Live suite, then in the windows that appear, select the firmware version (full format - click Yes both times)
8. The firmware will start.
9. Wait until the process is over; in no case should the USB cable be disconnected before time !!!
zazu177
Message#21
14.08.12, 15:37
Local
[online]

Messages 126
Check in: 12.03.07
Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL (MSM8939)

Once again, it was some kind of incomprehensible firmware. The picture is the same, the screen offset.

--------------------
LG G4 818 (The first one died a month later, the second one died the same 11 months later), Asus ZenFone 2 MAX 32 + ACER T100T + a lot of funny gadgets ...

791 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 9:27