Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *)

Rep: (1405)
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion | FAQ | Official firmware | Custom firmware | OMEGA firmware | Modified and stock NUCLEUS | Modification and decorations | Glossary

This topic discusses the Omega of the firmware on Samsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III, produced by a team led by Γιάννης Θεοδώρου, known as indie. According to the design and functionality of the firmware Omega as close as possible to the drain rom, while have great customization capabilities to install and use (primarily due to functional Omega Files (Pro)).

Original XDA thread *** Download Center (Torrent or Deposit Files) c latest revision of firmware *** The official FAQ on XDA for OMEGA ROM

Additional links to the latest versions of:
● ► Omega v61 Jelly Bean UBUGNL1 Android 4.3 (Date: (17/01/2015)) ◄ ●Post with download links
● ► Omega v50.1 Jelly Bean XXEMRG Android 4.1.2 (Date: (16/10/2013)) ◄ ● Post a link to download
● ► Omega v46.1 XXUFME7 Android 4.2.2 (Date: 05/07/2013) ◄ ●(Firmwareunofficial, Based on the leak, the coreonly stock) Post a link to download
IMPORTANT:Due to the lack of official and custom firmware 4.4 (as well as the lack of real information about their issue) on our device (S3 GT-I9300), please do not discuss speculation and rumors about Android 4.4 in this thread. All these questions and answers will be equal to the offtopic, followed by removal of messages.

Due to the release of Omega firmware (starting with the 51 th version) on the Android 4.3MiniFAQ of 4.3Topic custom firmware, thankssergei-sf.

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Archive official OMEGA ROM:
Omega v60 Jelly Bean XXUGNH4 Android 4.3 (Date: (25 // 2014))Post with download links
Omega v59 Jelly Bean XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 (Date: (28/08/2014))Post with download links
Omega v58 Jelly Bean XXUGNB6 Android 4.3 (Date: (03/20/2014))Post with download links
Omega v57 Jelly Bean XXUGNB5 Android 4.3 (Date: (03/10/2014))Post with download links
Omega v56 Jelly Bean XXUGNA7 Android 4.3 (Date: (10/02/2014))Post with download links
Omega v55 Jelly Bean XXUGNA5 Android 4.3 (Date: (02/02/2014))Post with download links
Omega v54 Jelly Bean XXUGML4 Android 4.3 (Date: 08/01/2014)Post with download links
Omega v53 Jelly Bean XXUGML2 Android 4.3 (Date: 28/12/2013)Post with download links
Omega v52 Jelly Bean XXUGMK6 Android 4.3 (Date: 22/12/2013)Post with download links
Omega v51 Jelly Bean XXUGMJ9 Android 4.3 (Date: 09/11/2013)Post with download links
Omega v49 UBEMH5 Android 4.1.2 (Date: 09/19/2013) Post a link to download
Omega v48.1 UBEMH2 Android 4.1.2 (Date: 12/09/2013) Post a link to download
Omega v48 UBEMH2 Android 4.1.2 (Date: 06/09/2013) Post a link to download
Omega v47 XXEMG6 Android 4.1.2 (26/07/2013) Post a link to download
Omega v43.7 XXEMF6 Android 4.1.2 (15/07/2013) Post a link to download
Omega v43.6.1 XXEMF1 Android 4.1.2 (04/07/2013)Post a link to download
OMEGA v46 XXUFME7 Android 4.2.2 (Date: 06/24/2013)Post a link to download
Omega v43.6 XXEMF1 Android 4.1.2 (23/06/2013)Post a link to download
OMEGA v45.1 XXUFME3 Android 4.2.2 (Date: 06/09/2013) Post with a link to download
OMEGA v43.5 XXEMD3 Android 4.1.2 (Date: 03/06/2013) Post with a link to download a Yandex Drive, Google Drive
OMEGA v45 XXUFME3 Android 4.2.2 (Date: 05/25/2013) Post with a link to download from the disk Yandex
OMEGA v43.4 XXEMRA Android 4.1.2 (Date: 05/31/2013) Post with a link to download a Yandex Drive, Google Drive
OMEGA v44.3XXUFMB3 Android 4.2.1 (Date: 03/26/2013)Changelog, Post links to downloads]
OMEGA v43.2XXEMC2 Android 4.1.2 (Date: 04/04/2013)Post a changelog and information, Download link with Yandex Drive, Google Drive, torrent or deposit
OMEGA v43.1XXEMB5 Android 4.1.2 (Date: 02.25.2013) -Post information and torrent-file, Download link with Yandex Drive or Google Drive
OMEGA v44.2XXUFMB3 Android 4.2.1 (base date: 02.19.2013) -Fasting c change log and the download link, thankaslanbek
OMEGA v43XXEMB1 Android 4.1.2 (base date: 01.02.2013) -Post a link to download with Drive Yandex and Google Drive
OMEGA v44.1XXUFMB3 Android 4.2.1 (base date: 02.19.2013) -Post a link to download v44.1 with Yandex Drive and Google Drive
OMEGA v44XXUFMB3 Android 4.2.1 (base date: 02.19.2013) -Post with the description and recommendations!andSteps before flashing on v44
OMEGA v42.1 - link post
OMEGA v42 - link post
OMEGA v41 - link post
OMEGA v39 - Download link with Yandex

The modified firmware Omega userssavagemessiahzine.com:
Light version of the Omega 61 from diaser
Light version of the Omega 59 from diaser
Light version of the Omega 58 from diaser
Omega v.58 Light from BalaganOf
Omega v.56 Light from BalaganOf
Light version of the Omega 56 from diaser
Light version of the Omega 55 from diaser
Light version of the Omega 54 from diaser
Omega v.54 ​​Light from BalaganOf
Clean and light version of the Omega 53 diaser
Clean and light version of the Omega 52 diaser
Clean and light version of the Omega 51 diaser
Attention! For information on installing the remote files by the authors you will find under the spoiler INSTRUCTIONS.
Version Archive:
Clean and light version of the Omega 50.1 diaser
Clean and light version of the Omega 49 diaser
Violet MicroOmega v48.1 UBEMH2 from ViLesikA
Clean and light version of the Omega 48.1 diaser
Clean and light version of the Omega 47 diaser
Clean and light version of the Omega 43.6 diaser
Clean and light version of the Omega 43.5 diaser
Omega 45 light from qaraqumus
Clean and light version of the Omega 45 diaser
OMEGA 43.3 Clean & Mod by zaleks13 - Fasting description, screenshots and reference
OMEGA 43.3 Clean from Diaser - Station with information and a link to download
OMEGA 43.1 light in a light gray design on Diaser - Station with information, and links screenshots
OMEGA 43.1 light from Diaser - Station with information and a link to download
OMEGA 42 Clean KIA - Station with information and links
OMEGA 43.2 Clean from Diaser - Station with information and a link to download
OMEGA 43.1 Clean from Diaser - Station with information and a link to download
OMEGA 42 Clean (light version) from Diaser - Post with a description and links
OMEGA 42 Clean (Brushed embodiment) of Diaser - Post with a description and links
OMEGA 36 Clean KIA - on the people, Deleted Files -also on the people, Description and screenshots
OMEGA 42 Clean KIA - Station with information and links
OMEGA and 41 OMEGA Clean 41 Clean (more refined) from Diaser - Fasting description, references and utility
OMEGA 40 Clean (more refined) from Diaser - Station with information and links
OMEGA 40 Clean by Diaser - Station with information and linksorlink to the torrent
OMEGA 39 Clean (purer) of Diaser - Station with information and links
OMEGA 39 Clean by Diaser - Station with information and links
OMEGA 38 Clean by Diaser - Station with information and links
OMEGA 35 Clean KIA - on the people, Deleted Files -also on the people
OMEGA 35 Clean by Diaser - Fasting with complete information and links
OMEGA 36 Clean by Diaser(Cleaner and alternative design) -on the peoplePost with information
OMEGA 37 Clean by Diaser - on the people, Post with information
OMEGA 36 Clean by Diaser - on the people, Post with information
OMEGA 37 by mai0609(Transparent topic + different modes) -Detailed information, reference and screenshots

software modifications and decorations:
Theme by Kalagas versions OMEGA JB 4.3, thankstrannic-88
Mixed Mod to Omega 54 (4.3), thankKormila
Mixed Mod to Omega 51 (4.3), thankKormila
Call recording for XXUFME3 (Android 4.2.2), thankGT-I9300
Blue mod for Omega 43.5, thankevgbsam
JKay for Omega 43.5 MD3, thankGT-I9300
NottachXposed (Rus) for Android 4.2.2, thanktermit901
TouchWiz Launcher S4 for JB 4.2.1 - post information, screenshots and files, thanksergei-sf
blue mod for omega 43.3 - Post with screenshots, halyards and information, thankevgbsam
Keyboard NOTE II style S4 (Android 4.1.2) - Post with screenshots and files
Keyboard sink in blue on the keypad and NOTE 2 - Post files and screenshots
Keyboard ported from S4 to OMEGA v44. * (Android 4.2.1) - Post screenshots and files
Acer Iconia widget - Post screenshots and file
CyanogenMod cLock - widget for the desktop and lock screen - Post a krinshotami and file
Brauzur in the pop-up window to OMEGA v44.3 resizable - Post with screenshots and file
S-Voice on the Samsung Galaxy S4 (the Russian language) - Post filesandanother post
Switches in the curtain, the icons in the status bar, and a rectangular battery in blue for OMEGA v44.3 - Post with screenshots and halyards
Adding icons accounts and call buttons in contacts - Post with screenshots and files
S4 style weather widgets and modified - Post with screenshots and files
Dialer style blue mod for OMEGA 43.1 - Post with screenshots and file, thankevgbsam
Boot animation OMEGA (Bootanimations) - Post with preview and file
blue mod for OMEGA 43.1 - Post with screenshots and file, thankevgbsam
The interface color change for OMEGA Android 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 - Post with screenshots, information and tether
Customizable color-blind and status bar for OMEGA v44.1 (44) - Post information, screenshots, and file, thanksergei-sf
Clock widget on the lock screen for OMEGA v44.1 - Fasting with krinshotom, reference file and, thankmishaam
Subject Maud Vegeta's for OMEGA v44.1 (44) Android 4.2.1 - Post with screenshots and file
Fashion for all versions of Omega - Link to the website with modifications (German language site), thanknuzil138
Widgets hours to screen for blocking v44 (44.1)- Post with a description and links, thankpersivin
Blue icons in the status bar and the curtain for the OMEGA v44.1 (44) - Post files and screenshots
4 Reset buttons for OMEGA v44.1 (44): Reboot, Hot Reboot, Download, Recovery! - Post the file and screenshot
Battery for OMEGA v44 - Post with screenshots and files
Customizable color-blind and status bar for OMEGA v42 XXEMR2 - post description, screenshots and links
Translucent rod, bar, icons are replaced in the curtain and others. For 40 OMEGA - Station with information and reference screenshots, thankevgbsam
100% transparent theme + icons in the status bar + curtain with tattoo - Station with information and reference screenshots, thankmai0609
CRT-OFF for v.39 !!! - You can download it from this post and Omega Files
CRT-OFF for v.38 !!! - you can download it from this post and Omega Files
Purple design for the Omega 38 - Station with information and linksfromViLesikA
Turning sound chamber - Post with information, thankanaharsis3310ora file fromdiaser
Bootanimation Bios (boot screen) - Post by termit901orpost with the file (modified animations Bios)fromzaleks13
program PUMAfor the PC, an original designer of mods and decorations -Topic onsavagemessiahzine.com, Description fromnoskojv
Return the lock icon in the status bar Omega 37 - Post information or CLAMP
Omega Files program(Design and configuration of the system) -download GooglePlay, description
Themesfor OMEGA firmware -post instructions and description

INSTRUCTIONS(Beginners are highly desirable for reading!), Utility boards,SOLVING PROBLEMS fixes:
Detailed instructions for firmware OMEGA

Solving problems on occasion complete failure of the device, thankDmitryus
The solution to the disappearance of root problems in the firmware 51 Omega, thankGrim13
Another solution to the problem with the disappearance of sound in telephone calls, thankEmperoR [BMS]
To solve the disappearance of the sound for calls, thankIzelop
Fix ripple effect on lokskrine for Omega 43.6
Solution to the problem on Omega v.45 with video calls and stopping the process android.process.acore, thankMaddy666
Wi-Fi Direct for Omega 43.5, thankBalaganof
Adding AllShare and DLNA in Omega v.45 ME3, thankkpe03031973
Experience backup and recovery software from Hierophantes - Post with information
Fix that eliminates the problem of stopping the process android.process.acore - Fasting and with fixed installation description, thankjekasbalto
The solution with messaging applications departure (SMS) OMEGA v44.1 (44) Android 4.2.1 - Post with the decision
Solving the problem with the contact data (numbers instead of names) for OMEGA v44.1 - Fix post
The solution to date lokskrine in OMEGA v44 - Post with the decisionorAnother variant of the decision of persivin
Solving the problem with the process stop at OMEGA v43- Post with the solution, thank youManul76or anotherPot with a decision
Android ADB - Plugin for Total Commander, which allows full access to the file system Android device (PC). - Subject description, program and discussion, thankKIA1970
Creating your own color scheme for the system - position information and reference to the descriptionfromViLesikA
Textbook in pictures for customization Omega (and not only) or how to make the firmware for themselves - Post with instructions, thankdiaser
The solution to the lack of voices opponent during a call - Post with the decisionfromlliypuk2434orPost with the decision №2fromhton5
Application returnRemoved from the firmware"Clean" - read here
All standard sounds, ringtones and notifications - post archivesornotification signals - post with the filefromViLesikA
FIX fix the problem with Chrome for OMEGA v.38 - file download, post,
The application to use the phone as a storage device (memory stick) SGS3 Easy UMS - post with the file
Solving display problems contact (number instead of a name)- lookHereandHerefromtermit901
Correcting effect of ink on the lock screen - Post information or CLAMP

Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In this topic are fully operationalForum RulesandRules section "Android - firmware"As well as additionalREGULATIONSdescribed below:

0. Newcomers to the forumsavagemessiahzine.com:10 commandments novice
1. Correctly and competently your questions. Remember that the correct question posed - is the key to a correct answer. Points out that for what firmware you have installed, and what exactly is not working.
2. Before you ask a question -read the cap, carefully read the topic, view the links. Perhaps there you will find the answer to your question.
3. Before answering a question (especially if it seems elementary to you) - review the topic header, perhaps the answer has already been given to you.
4. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions, are deleted without warning or explanation. Answers like "Look at the cap ... Use the search ..." will suffer the same fate.
5. Any images must be removed under spoiler. (How to deal with the images on this website)
6. Questions like “Which firmware is better?”, “Is it worth updating?”, “What are the cardinal differences from the previous one?” And tips like “Put this one, it's super!” Are deleted without explanation. Read the topic, study polls! The answer of any user will be - "The one that I have in the signature."
7. Posts type thanks"Thank you, help! ..." deleted without explanation. The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author's reputation is better than the text THANKS.
8. Dialogues of two people are equal to flood and are deleted. Such conversations should take place in the LAN or QMS. This is not CHAT, this is a forum!
9. Do not hesitate to express their attitude to the user posts by pressing keysOKandBADLY. This helps to increase the information content of the topic and maintain order.
10. post with rating-3and below will be deleted without explanation.
11. Allowedshare modes, and decorations, for which OMEGA!But:discussion of their prohibited, all issues and requests should be addressed to the author of this mod or those using: QMS or private messages, but not in the theme! Posts containing data requests will be deleted without warning!
12. If you share any modification or topic, be sure to specify which version is compatible OMEGA !!!
13. Terms of putting some mods and (or) the references to them:
a) The name of fashion (which is allowed in the AHL language) indicating which version of OMEGA.;
b) Description in Russian (which can, which gives);
c) file or a link to download it;
g) It is desirable screenshots (necessarily hide under spoiler);
Failure to comply with these minimum points will lead to deleting messages without warning!
14) ProhibitedOMEGA firmware discussion based on AOKP
It says here, why not allowed to discuss OMEGA firmware based on AOKP:
AOKP and AOSP based on Android open source code (it is pure android) and the difference between them is only in the settings! For a discussion of these firmware have a special themeSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Firmware AOSP (OS 4.x.x)! There's even a link to the hat OMEGA AOKP
This firmware has nothing to do with this thread, because here discussed ROM based firmware Samsung, both formal and leaks!
AND OMEGA These are completely different between a flash!

Dear users, reminding neither forumsavagemessiahzine.comNor other members are not responsible for any problems resulting from the firmware. All provided in the subject material you use is entirely at your own risk!

Post has been editedCusco - 22.12.15, 23:20
Reason for editing: Navigator is shown to a standard section

Rep: (40)
Well, that's good that there is a separate Tiomka, just a question for knowing the transition from the 35th to the 36th version, it is necessary to do a wipe or something else?

Rep: (20)
It would be nice in the header post topics for omega with screenshots

Rep: (601)
medved2008 @ 06.01.2013, 12:20*
It would be nice in the header post topics for omega with screenshots

All will be! Moscow was not built in a day! There will be topics and instructions and concerns and polls and rules are strictly ...
Please be patient. Holidays ... This topic has created, and then call - guests go :)

Post has been editedKIA1970 - 06.01.13, 10:22

Rep: (5)
vitdim @ 06.01.2013, 13:05*
About 35 omega dialer works great from my postaModifikatsiya software and decorations for the Samsung Galaxy S III (Samsung I9300) (Post # 15911104)

I on the 36th omega works great!

Rep: (69)
grigaraz @ 06.01.2013, 10:07*
the transition from the 35th to the 36th version, it is necessary to do a wipe or something else?

Do not
Dalvik Omega cleans itself, I never do, everything works

Rep: (372)
With contacts in omega how to fix?

Rep: (204)
Put Omega v. 36, but that I got the third time, the installer hangs and does not respond to my touch! Then he decided to put through a formal themes rekoventrivot with the XDA site installation time everything is frozen, how to install themes tell me ?!

Rep: (0)
Good evening! I should omega 35th, I go into what a program, and when I turn off its desktop constantly re-downloaded. I am waiting for a moment, and everything appears icons, widgets, etc. How to fix it? I would not have to wait.

Rep: (372)
I mean elongated avatars. Plus, when you select the image to a contact, you can stretch it vertically only, no horizontal.

Post has been editedeg0ist_ - 06.01.13, 15:52

Rep: (10)
The people, prompt decision, who can faced. Itself on and off the car mode. Omega firmware, kernel Siyah

Rep: (19)
Set Omega v.36 can not find how to turn off scrolling Home screen wallpaper (in my opinion worthless piece, but voracious), it is set in the 36 version by default. In previous versions it was done in the section FASHION Omegovskoy in the kitchen. I did not find such an item :( Put CRT-OFF mode the expected effect it does not.

Rep: (1405)
I.Gor,
If the kernel is left stock, then the effect will not work.

Rep: (3131)
I.Gor @ 06.01.2013, 20:38*
Set Omega v.36 can not find how to turn off scrolling Home screen wallpaper (in my opinion worthless piece, but voracious), it is set in the 36 version by default. In previous versions it was done in the section FASHION Omegovskoy in the kitchen. I did not find such an item :( Put CRT-OFF mode the expected effect it does not.

Set the TV without scrolling, CRT-OFF fully custom work on nuclei and on the katabatic only when the Wi-Fi.

Rep: (3)
I.Gor, omega files will help you download and install the TW stock it.

Rep: (601)
aberrant @ 06.01.2013, 20:35*
Stops displaying the names of the incoming call and SMS.

Talk, talk, and speak - restoring from backup contacts in the transition to the firmware on the firmware that's your problem and not the firmware of wine (author) !!!
And especially in piercing the nucleus.
Omega enjoyed a very long time ago and never no problems!

WIPE DATA
WIPE CASHE
WIPE DALVIK CASHE
Firmware UPDATE
Synchronize your account GOOGLE

And just great: D

ps. OMEGA Clean KIA 36 ready. I could - check everything is OK. Tomorrow morning will be the people.

Rep: (1323)
I recommend modifications to OmegaAll in one mods + Settings v.3.3 (XXELL5)by uvazhaemoegoTamerlan2009 . Proven personally works !!!
Discussions in the appropriate branch.
Citing possible and add a hat !!!
If you liked the modification, do not forget to thank the author.

Post has been editedtermit901 - 06.01.13, 20:43

termit901 @ 06.01.2013, 22:37*
Citing possible and add a hat !!!

And just to be referring not prevented ukrashalki: yes2:

Who knows, modes with AOSP Lockscreen for omega v36 with XXELLA (just lokskrin without. Buns)?

NordTraveler @ 06.01.2013, 22:56*
Who knows, modes with AOSP Lockscreen for omega v36 with XXELLA (just lokskrin without. Buns)?

FromTamerlan2009 put in it to switch tracks on lock + close apps from the menu button.
I have it standing on XXELLA not only Omega.
Full date and month makesPuma
Attached Image

Post has been editednoskojv - 08.01.13, 10:45

I found AOSP lockscreen for omega v36. In the same fashion to restore the default lockscreen.

Post has been editedNordTraveler - 06.01.13, 21:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/04/20, 10:46