> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

PPHelper | [IPhone] [iPad] Download and install hacked applications

Rep: (2120)
PPHelper (RS)
Version: 5.9.4.4129
Last update of the program in the header:17.07.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
PPHelper analogue on the PC.

Description:
The program is from our friends from China and is intended as an addition toPPHelper and as a fully functional combine for downloading, installing and many other functions similar to iTools. The program allows you to download hacked applications from your site, followed by installation, which is very convenient. You can start downloading both from the browser and from the program itself. There are many settings and the functionality of the program is quite large.

Of the minuses: Not Russified, but you can use intuitively.
Mobile version:PPHelper
How to translate a page in a browser from Chinese to Russian:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Homepage: http://www.25pp.com/ipad/
http://pro.25pp.com/

Download: Attached filepphelper_5.9.4.4129_25pp_00018_1531134341_setup.exe (43.94 MB)
thanks, we sayEnchtein1987
Archive:

Attention! For devices without jailbreaking, you cannot use iTunes at the same time, because of the mutual conflict of signatures on applications.
In simple terms - using applications with PP do not sync with iTunes, otherwise the program will crash.
What to do if synchronization did occur and the applications crash:
PPHelper [RS] (Post # 28456123)

What to do if the downloaded applications crash or require a login and password ID for jailbreak devices:
1. Delete the version of PPHelper for devices without jailbreaking on the device (the current version for today is 1.2.8)
2. Delete certificate from Settings / Profile - this is important for avoiding application conflicts.
3. InstallPPHelper 1.0.5for devices with jailbreak.
4. Download applications either from our website or through PPHelper 1.0.5.
5. Install via iFunBox, iTools or PPHelper 1.0.5.
Applications downloaded before jailbreak through PPHelper and departing or requiring a password will have to be removed.They only work with a fake PPHelper certificate. and not hacked.
Temporarily, they can be activated by the blue button according to the instructions above, but this is a temporary solution and at any time there may be problems with the launch again.

Overview on the use of the program:
PPHelper [RS] (Post # 28457306)

Post has been editedmaxipon - 17.07.18, 07:44
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (10)
How to completely remove the program from the PC? Filthy hieroglyphs do not make anything clear: sveta:

Rep: (11)
* syntrax Uninstall Tool or any similar to remove and clean tails.

Rep: (35)
Tell me if PPHelper has this applicationhttps: //itunes.apple.c....1697; / id595594905? mt = 8or tell me how to download this application? in the Russian App Store it is not.

Rep: (0)
Is there something similar for mac or some other modern methods?

If anyone else is interested. Current version

Attached files

Attached filepphelper_5.9.6.4146_25pp_00018_1538216021_setup.exe(44.1 MB)

Does the store still work or is it all?

Rep: (9)
Works. Where does he go then?

5 version works without problems on 12.2
But with version 2, it’s impossible to install applications, as well as to activate them (although in version 2 there are applications that are not 5). Actually, the question arose: did someone have a second version of the program that works with 12.2?

* Hanzo83,
but flies fast? Do I need to reinstall all applications after that?

Post has been editedFanat94 - 15.04.19, 21:28

* Fanat94,
Very rarely flies, and then only if you synchronize with iTunes, you do not need to reinstall it.

Rep: (7)
But how to use it? The design is new, the old instructions do not fit. There are no search lines for applications, only the tab with the device works

Tell me where did you go from the gta game store? and you can somehow install them on ios 10.3.3 without jailbreak

Rep: (84)
Explain, please, why often when you press the install button of a program it requires Apple-ID, and then after a while the same program installs right after you click? I did not catch any pattern

Rep: (6)
* vlad172012,
Same question. Where did all the parts of GTA go? I enter "Grand Theft Auto" and zero emotions.

Rep: (35)
Danilchek @ 06/11/19, 17:22*
Where did all the parts of GTA go?

there is

Rep: (4)
and you can instructions for the new version, if any.
otherwise I can’t install apps on ios 12.4.

Post has been editedcrazikboy - Yesterday, 07:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 01:46