> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

PPHelper | [IPhone] [iPad] Download and install hacked applications

Rep: (2120)
PPHelper (RS)
Version: 5.9.4.4129
Last update of the program in the header:17.07.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
PPHelper analogue on the PC.

Description:
The program is from our friends from China and is intended as an addition toPPHelper and as a fully functional combine for downloading, installing and many other functions similar to iTools. The program allows you to download hacked applications from your site, followed by installation, which is very convenient. You can start downloading both from the browser and from the program itself. There are many settings and the functionality of the program is quite large.

Of the minuses: Not Russified, but you can use intuitively.
Mobile version:PPHelper
How to translate a page in a browser from Chinese to Russian:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Homepage: http://www.25pp.com/ipad/
http://pro.25pp.com/

Download: Attached filepphelper_5.9.4.4129_25pp_00018_1531134341_setup.exe (43.94 MB)
thanks, we sayEnchtein1987
Archive:

Attention! For devices without jailbreaking, you cannot use iTunes at the same time, because of the mutual conflict of signatures on applications.
In simple terms - using applications with PP do not sync with iTunes, otherwise the program will crash.
What to do if synchronization did occur and the applications crash:
PPHelper [RS] (Post # 28456123)

What to do if the downloaded applications crash or require a login and password ID for jailbreak devices:
1. Delete the version of PPHelper for devices without jailbreaking on the device (the current version for today is 1.2.8)
2. Delete certificate from Settings / Profile - this is important for avoiding application conflicts.
3. InstallPPHelper 1.0.5for devices with jailbreak.
4. Download applications either from our website or through PPHelper 1.0.5.
5. Install via iFunBox, iTools or PPHelper 1.0.5.
Applications downloaded before jailbreak through PPHelper and departing or requiring a password will have to be removed.They only work with a fake PPHelper certificate. and not hacked.
Temporarily, they can be activated by the blue button according to the instructions above, but this is a temporary solution and at any time there may be problems with the launch again.

Overview on the use of the program:
PPHelper [RS] (Post # 28457306)

Post has been editedmaxipon - 17.07.18, 07:44
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (51)
it’s strange everything is fine with me, now I’m downloading a modern battalion commander, everything is fine, all applications are working, just in case I connected the device to the program to check - the result is everything is in good condition! everything works stably on the device itself

Post has been editedel afalin - 31.12.12, 01:46

Rep: (0)
Maybe due to the fact that I rebooted the device?
It's a shame that I went on a trip and there will not be a computer with PP for a long time, and here the applications do not work ... Interesting.

Maybe due to the fact that I rebooted the device?

I'll check a minute now
no, everything works fine, rebooted in 2 ways, in both cases all applications start stably without crashes, now it’s most interesting what could be the problem

Post has been editedel afalin - 31.12.12, 02:06

Or synchronization with iTunes, it was after it that everything flew ... I really thought Apple fixed pp

Rep: (1)
need to download KU againhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2350073/KYSetup_2009.exeinstall on your PC run and click on the configuration icon at the top right, the program will do some manipulations after it will be necessary to close it
This is due to synchronization with tuna! it helps me

Rep: (11)
To go nuts the program I am still in shock from her. The Chinese respect! So I was waiting for the jail for this moment, and here the Chinese fussed.
Cool, everything plows!

I guys for some reason when I start pp gives an error. what to do ?? costs xp

Post has been editedbooster11 - 31.12.12, 14:06

I guys for some reason when I start pp gives an error. what to do ?? costs xp

read the hat

My programs are installed through PP, but they crash when they start on the phone. If installed through KY, then everything is super. What am I doing wrong?

Gizmonik @ 12.31.2012, 20:09*
My programs are installed through PP, but they crash when they start on the phone

click on the settings icon in the KU program in the header it is written that you need to do a certain fraud and then everything should work

Rep: (1)
no problems with the program? Do apps work stably?
And the question about the program: are there all the applications, what's in the app? or just some?

D-Ray @ 12.31.2012, 20:35*
And the question about the program: are there all the applications, what's in the app? or just some?

in pp applications are much larger than in KU, but unfortunately not all, although at the same time it has an upstairs tab with all applications

Rep: (21)
Question, I want to download angry birds pops up a window asking for authorization. The application on the comp.
Attached Image

Post has been editedNoRBesT - 31.12.12, 19:51

NoRBesT @ 12.31.2012, 20:50*
Question, I want to download angry birds pops up a window asking for authorization. The application on the comp.

do not download from there take a closer look at the instructions

Rep: (56)
NoRBesT,
For you, especially even a red font has highlighted the section, and you all manage to download from the wrong place: rofl:

Rep: (21)
Rest72 @ 12.31.2012, 21:04*
do not download from there take a closer look at the instructions

Rest72 @ 12.31.2012, 21:04*
NoRBesT,
For you, specifically, even a red font has highlighted the section, but you all manage to download from the wrong place

ahaha damn it, stupid, downloaded downloaded, then messed up with this Chinese: laugh:

Rep: (60)
I understand that there is no translation so far for these programs, but all the same, maybe someone was testing by typing and finding at least some sort of classification of these programs in PP atoms are all in a heap and there are a lot of games and programs and them (I found the current iPhone-iPad switch and some more xs) and so that the games - programs - Internet - children ??? not

I understand that there is no translation so far for these programs, but all the same, maybe someone was testing by typing and finding at least some sort of classification of these programs in PP atoms are all in a heap and there are a lot of games and programs and them (I found the current iPhone-iPad switch and some more xs) and so that the games - programs - Internet - children ??

Now I’ll do a screen for you! Happy New Year to all the guys, thank you all for everything on this forum !!!! : thank_you :: thank_you :: thank_you:

Posted on 12/31/2012, 11:09 PM:

Attached Image
actually here are your sections where you can choose applications by division into groups

Post has been editedel afalin - 31.12.12, 23:06

Rep: (11)
Or maybe someone knows how to make it so that cracked applications made under jail can be installed via PP? There, for example, change something in the ipa archive for example. Did someone dig this topic?

Post has been editedwortek - 01.01.13, 09:28

Rep: (135)
In short, got along with PP25. If you re-save the application downloaded through PP25, then it will work and be installed via iTools only on the device from which the copy was taken. To install on another gadget, you must re-install via PP25, you can original, you can take a picture through iTools.

In PP25, you can upload ANY IPA from the hard disk.
For your own applications, or copy-snapshots, the P icon is shown
For jailbroken Pineapple icon is shown.
For KYong apps, an Apple icon is displayed - copyrighted with a case.

All three types of applications can be installed via PP25.

The feature is called computer / checker / plus icons.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 16:03