> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Another subject of the Russian Siri | [IPhone]

Rep: (18)
Another topic about Russian Siri
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:12.05.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Apple voice assistant in Russian.

Description:

I immediately set out to translate into Russian Siri so that the functionality was as close as possible to the original Siri from Apple.

The project is still being developed and is currently being tested.
At the moment, Siri can answer some questions, make calls, send / verify / read and write SMS text dictation.
New features are being developed

To experience the Russian Siri, short enough to follow instructions:
I strongly recommend to have the firmware 6.1-6.1.2.

For iPhone 4 / iPod touch 4:
  1. Set the desired port Siri. (Sparkz, SiriDR (may be unstable) or Ac! DSiri)
  2. Install from a repositoryhttp://cydia.myrepospace.com/RusSiri/tweak В«RusSiri EssentialsВ».The order of principle! First, Siri, then tweak!
  3. Turn on in settings Siri Russian.
  4. Go tothis linkfrom your device. The certificate will be installed automatically.
  5. List the proxy hosthttps : //guzzoni.apple.comthe settings on your device.
  6. Make respring and start enjoying.

For devices with native support Siri (iPhone 4S and later)
The owners of the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 is already set up port, do not try to remove it! This will result in removal from the device Siri!
Just do all the instructions for the iPhone 4.

1. Install from a repositoryhttp://cydia.myrepospace.com/RusSiri/tweak В«RusSiri EssentialsВ».
  2. Turn on in settings Siri Russian.
  3. Go tothis linkfrom your device. The certificate will be installed automatically.
  4. Make respring and start enjoying.

After installing the tweaknecessarily make respring

The service is still under development.

Supported commands
Commands somewhat extensible because Siri performs a keyword search. Those. questions "how are you" and "Tell me, my dear assistant, how to move your overarching business this beautiful morning" in the eyes of Siri are identical, since searched the parameter "* how * things *"

Send / WriteMessage / SMSCate
How / / check whether therenew / newmessage (s / s) -> readmy newmessages
CallbeCatea mobile / work / home
What is / what's up with / whatever / that for / aweather / forecast - shows the weekly weather forecast. Adding to the request'Now / today / at the moment "will present a 24-hour forecast.
Add reply
I have an idea
I love kittens
Who is your author
Something about sex
Hello
How are you
Marry me
tell a joke
tell me a story
What are you wearing?
I'm fat
The answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything
I love you
What do you think about Android?
Check
Happy Birthday
I'm tired
What's your favorite color?
What is the best phone in the world?
What is a sense of life
Are you a virgin?
Where to get drugs
Where are you
thank
Sing a song

If you got any idea about Siri, or you want to add your answer - just tell Siri about it.

P.S. If Siri when "you can start using Siri soon", switch to the language settings to English, ask something, wait until it says "Sorry, I do not understand", and switch the language back to Russian startup says.

We have aVkontakte community, Where you can ask any question as well as follow the news.

IMPORTANT:
Sitesiriport.ruIt does not have to projectnothing .
II have no idea That you broke after you have decided to take advantage of this and I I do not know how then liven up your device.
Questions on logs sirporta ask the author siriporta.I am not.

Download:
ViaCydia, repository: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/RusSiri/
[FAQ] Installation* .deb

Post has been editedAltair-z - 29.07.13, 21:25
Reason for editing: a list of supported commands

Rep: (0)
Hello, good step-by-step instruction, but I would like to read more on the first item

Sladostrastnik, Well, look.
We will assume that your Ichto-there is already with jailbreak.
For iOS 5:
Spireput from the repository of Bigboss'a. Just enter in search "Spire". After installation, restart the device.
AC! Dsiri.put from the repositoryhttp://bassamkassem.myrepospace.com.. To install go to Sources>Bassamkassem.>AC! Dsiri. After installation, restart the device.
Siridr.put from the repositoryhttp://ihackstore.com/repo. To install go to Sources>iHackstore.>Siri for iOS 5.1.1 (or your version of the firmware). After installation, restart the device and set the Siridr package.
For iOS 6:
Sparkzput from the repositoryhttp://ihacksrepo.com. Enter SPARKZ search. After installation, restart the device.
AC! Dsiri.put from the repositoryhttp://bassamkassem.myrepospace.com.. To install go to Sources>Bassamkassem.>AC! Dsiri for iOS 6.0.1 (or your version of the firmware). After installation, restart the device.
Siridr.put from the repositoryhttp://ihackstore.com/repo. To install go to Sources>iHackstore.>Siri for iOS 6.0.1 (or your version of the firmware). After installation, restart the device and set the Siridr package.

Rep: (15)
Who checked works?

Posted on 08/01/2013, 16:22:

Altair-Z, 5 item in more details where to enter

Smertdima @ 01/08/2013, 15:22*
5 item in more details where to enter

Settings>Spire (AC! Dsiri Settings, Sparkz, Siridr Settings, depending on which port you put)>Proxy Host.

Rep: (13)
People Help! What port of Siri to install on the iPhone 3G? I know it will be glitter but need a voice input

Rep: (216)
iYaro,
What did you smoke: D?

Rep: (13)
reno96,
No, really, there is some kind of Siri port on the iPhone 3G? Sara I saw on the iPhone 2G but it does not put :-(
Just really need voice input: blush:. Maybe there is a prog that everything writes that I dictate?

Rep: (31)
I would like to refer to developers with a little request. Installed the program from the forum: SayhiSayhi Translate [+ iPad] (post # 18425943). Running without questions. Then I installed Siri. After all the manipulations, I wanted to use Sayhi and then trouble - she did not start. Your development is unequivocally, but I would like to use Sayhi too. Actually, a request is to try to run this program on the iPhone with Siri installed. Earlings ... if not - can try to figure out why not working. Thanks in advance.

Rep: (5)
Change "How can I help?" On "How can I help?"

Rep: (12)
Do you have something with the server, or does it not work for me? It simply says that you can use Siri soon, I change on into English, I ask, he thinks for a long time, then something is responsible, the question is incorrectly asked the question, I change back into Russian, and actually the same thing. The reboot does not help. Please develop a service, do not take the rest. I believe in you: blush:

Rep: (4)
In addition to "hello" and "how are things" nothing is yet. When coming upgrades?

pashashik, Try another port.
filaretov, At the end of the week, multiple key functions will be added, in particular SMS processing (sampling, reading, response, and not just a set).

The site is still not available. The demo server is working as usual.

Everything has earned. But really she still learn and learn. And how can I do so that you can add your answers directly to the program? and then it is constantly on the site to move terribly uncomfortable, and besides, he does not work yet

Rep: (210)
Can I get around the package installation item? For it is already ... Here is 5 point then how to go to 4C without installing the Siri port ...!? :)

Rysakov,
I only put Siridr and further according to the instructions. On 4s earned

Often behind the wheel you have to refer to SMS messages, write to answer them. Your project is paired with the tweak "Hands-Free Control", which causes the Siri voice team, could be to help in such situations. I remember more than previously others to implement Siri in Russian, but all the subsided.
For myself I will say what is ready to support the working idea if you develop the project and do not start it.

Quote: "At the end of the week several key functions will be added, in particular SMS processing (sample, read, answer, and not just a set)."

Zhdems. Notify in the subject.

Post has been editedfilaretov - 31.01.13, 08:10

Well, did anyone earned the SMS functions?

I apologize for the delay.
We had some problems with the server, over the decision we are currently working.
Among other things, Update 6.1 brought some changes in the Siri protocol, and the service of the service, as soon as it rises, will be more adapted for iOS 6.1.Untethered jailbreakAvailable from today, so I advise you to upgrade.

Rep: (2)
What are you using for Speech-to-Text?

Rep: (33)
Something does not work (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.11.20, 10:12