> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

M700_WM6_ENG_0436_EtenClub_Lite on Orsio g735 | Sleight of hand and no fraud В©

Rep: (0)
Here, sleight of hand and no fraud: victory: As I understand it, the devices are not just similar in stuffing, but they have one and the same in general.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The main details here:orsio-mobile
Here is the firmware:M700_WM6_RUS_0436_EtenClub_Lite.exe(no tambourines are needed for the firmware, just download, connect the device to AS and install). This is our light version of WM6 for M700. You can, of course, flash the normal (full) WM6 firmware of the M700, but a tambourine will be needed there.

I go with the 6th Windows on the Orsio g735-m second day. So far I have noticed the following pros and cons:

Pros:
- WM6 itself works much faster than the 5th Windows
- iGo no longer crashes with Memory full error after 5 minutes of use
- BT-headset mates with the device with a bang

Minuses:
- For some reason, playing music is buggy. The standard media player sometimes does not play at all, but instead the progress slider moves at a speed of about x5 from normal. And when it still loses, it audibly accelerates playback. CorePlayer plays normally, but often jumps an order of magnitude ahead along the track ... you need to ask ours if there is such a bug on the M700.
- While for Orsio r735 there are no firmwares of relatives in general, therefore, it is not possible to return home rum until now: -R

Post has been editede202 - 28.05.07, 18:31

Rep: (204)
No wonder - orsio is a brand under which devices from other vendors often come out.
Current is interesting such things as the version of the axis / number of operatives / storage.

I would say, the M700 clone turned out much better than the rover clone (Orsio n725).

Here is the firmware:M700_WM6_RUS_0436_EtenClub_Lite.exe(no tambourines are needed for the firmware, just download, connect the device to AS and install). This is our light version of WM6 for M700. You can, of course, flash the normal (full) WM6 firmware of the M700, but a tambourine will be needed there.

I go with the 6th Windows on the Orsio g735-m second day. So far I have noticed the following pros and cons:

Pros:
- WM6 itself works much faster than the 5th Windows
- iGo no longer crashes with Memory full error after 5 minutes of use
- BT-headset mates with the device with a bang

Minuses:
- For some reason, playing music is buggy. The standard media player sometimes does not play at all, but instead the progress slider moves at a speed of about x5 from normal. And when it still loses, it audibly accelerates playback. CorePlayer plays normally, but often jumps an order of magnitude ahead along the track ... you need to ask ours if there is such a bug on the M700.
- While for Orsio r735 there are no firmwares of relatives in general, therefore, it is not possible to return home rum until now: -R

Post has been editedDDK - 26.05.07, 23:43

Rep: (195)
DDK ,
and m700, and g735 - twins. The materiel need to know.
Cons - the effects of editing the firmware. You can ask what exactly you threw out of it?
In principle, normal operation can be achieved if you simply remove the entire add. software from the extendet. climb into the firmware without need - why? Write your name in the version? :)

It was enough to flash the Orsio standard firmware vm6 from eten - and everything would be rudder. Only bypass the activation key check - but this is done in two spits.

chumburka ,
Mr. Chumburka, with all due respect to you, I would keep silent about your Vobisov firmwares! We are already tired of the comrades coming to us and screaming "@ #%, I have 352nd, I can not flash anything!" : D We threw out a part of the extras and some applications such as standard backup, multimedia uselessness, etc. + Bugs fixed enough. Full description of the light versionHERE.

PS: materiel? What is this materiel? Yes, they said that g735 will be a clone of the M700, but I'm sorry, who knows if Orsio did not make any changes to the PCB and so on. Bsp? Here is an example I learned.

ZZY: You should not firmly believe in the uniqueness and uniqueness of the quality of their abilities. The world is small.

Rep: (195)
DDK @ 05/27/07 2:16:46
About your Vobisov firmware I would not say anything! We are already tired of the comrades who come to us and screaming "@ #%, I have 352nd, I can not flash anything!

Dear, do not be rude.
First, I repeat again, learn the materiel. At least in terms of how to flash and reflash devices.
Vobis's firmware is the same work of Eten as everything else. Vobis on the knee does not collect anything. Cabbies are simply sent - and eten makes firmware. :)
Eten protects its firmware. Therefore, custom-firmware does not change almost. Only universal flash driver. The same as from English Windows to Russian and vice versa. There is no difference.
They said it was one thing. A materiel is another. Both eten and orcio are just brands. Producer - quantum. There are no differences in the board, and there can be no - at the same factory they make identical devices, only the case is different. It is like the difference between a kutek and aimate, t-mobile, o2 of one platform.

What removed the additional software and dirtied - this is good. Right. On the good - there for the normal operation it is necessary to leave only the GPS software and the settings of the GPS in xml, and everything else only causes memory leaks and freezes, for example, in IGo

Chumburka 05/26/07 4:05:06 PM
Both eten and orcio are just brands. Producer - quantum.

Here I do not agree. Quantum - collector plant. And they began to collect eten only X500, older models eten collected himself.

Okay ... let's not move away from the topic. Generally, chumburka, I would like to see you on the 16th of Junewe have a kebab :)

Chumburka 05/26/07 4:05:06 PM
They said it was one thing. A materiel is another. Both eten and orcio are just brands. Producer - quantum. There are no differences in the board, and there can be no - at the same factory they make identical devices, only the case is different. It is like the difference between a kutek and aimate, t-mobile, o2 of one platform.

chumburka ,

not. With materiel all the same not everything is good in the kingdom of Danish. : wink_kind:
E-TEN is an engineering and distribution company. That is, it develops devices and sells them. But physically the assembly is carried out by the contractors. In the case of the X500 and M700, Quant’s company.
But the development of any makes E-TEN. How did it happen that the clone of the Yeten apparatus is being produced (by the way, by the way - and is it available anywhere?) Under the trademark ORCIO - this is a separate topic altogether. And rather, behind the scenes, rather than publicly ...

Rep: (207)
M
Enough flooding in the subject, only a discussion of software.

arei ,
Yes, take down the subject of fucking ... first came, did not see the point, deleted the topic altogether, did not even unsubscribe from drugs. With this sorted out. Then the second one came, he didn’t like my avatar ... he changed, the website address was removed from him ... anyway the avatar was deleted. Then the first one came again, I decided once again to assert myself, otkramsal pictures. Che for the kindergarten, then, Lord. There is no desire to write at all. Piranha, damn it.
M
No need to be rude.
But, with the continuation of flooding in this topic, and the absence of specifics, the topic again "disappears" from the Firmware section.
Therefore, to debate only on the merits.
arei

Post has been editedarei - 29.05.07, 13:20

Rep: (990)
DDK ,
Follow the rules and rules of the order! Then there will be no questions!

Rep: (145)
DDK , and for the M600 did not bungle WM6? Would love to. I think that the hardware should not be any difficulties, although who knows, I have a bit of a trouble with the raccoon materiel.

TrueNeytral ,
Since the hardware is just plugging - WM6 does not support communicators processors below X500.

Apparently I'm completely stupid! I have the Orsio 725, it's nepadecky buggy, I need the latest firmware, where can I get it?

Leviofan4ik ,
http://orsiomobile.ru/downloads/- there is something like one or several, I do not remember. But in general, the 525th in itself is such a bug ...

Post has been editedDDK - 06.06.07, 19:48

Rep: (1)
I describe my actions with MIO A 701 (R65 firmware):
1. Installed a demo version of the program.
2. Launched the program.
3. I chose selective saving, put check marks in front of all files (in internal memory and on a memory card).
4. Specified the path to save (folder on the memory card).
5. Do not put a tick in front of compression and encryption.
6. Clicked on.
7. After 90 minutes, the program created 3 files with a volume of 1.9 GB (backup navigation maps, dictionaries, and own ringing tones).
8. Took out a memory card with a backup.
9. Made HardReset.
10. Inserted a memory card with three backup files.
11. Launched SpbBackupRestore file.
12. He asks for Select file to restore:
Whatever I choose is writing a Spb Backup file.
Question: What should I do, colleagues, to restore the PDA?

Rep: (71)
DDK , just to the device of this platform should be attributed RoverPC Q6.

Could you unsubscribe about bugs in this firmware?

Link broken, reload firmware pliz B)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 13:33