What is the tablet for?

Rep: (764)
konvas @ 06.01.2013, 19:02*
Lying in bed

Lares @ 06.01.2013, 20:02*
laptop on his knees to put

and you can buy a phone with a large screen ...

Rep: (300)
konvas @ 06.01.2013, 22:02*
BB convenient home use or laptop, because they have a full Claudia

read the news, the social. network, forums, books, magazines, etc. on the tablet much more convenient

Rep: (1060)
roman_ishchenko @ 06.01.2013, 20:38*
Not to recognize the tablet now, it's like not to recognize the mobile phones in the 2000s. This is obvious and incredibly convenient, post PC came along and like you will always be, but progress does not stop the development. Here, conservatism is not appropriate.

I is 2 units house, a wife was presented (not by me), another elder in the work presented for the "Five", and tried to use them both, but somehow I do not like, I would say "nothing" ... "Such as I" - it is charged some kind of "non-use in the tablet."
coldfire @ 06.01.2013, 20:55*
read the news, the social. network, forums, books, magazines, etc. on the tablet much more convenient

News can be read on smart with a big screen, do not use social networks, books - smart already 7 years as a normal book, or on e-inc, then, to read, the keyword, and now I'm writing, and quickly enough.

Rep: (112)
konvas @ 06.01.2013, 20:30*
Such as I "- it is charged some kind of" non-use in the tablet. "

Nobody do not want anything to blame, but once and someone cell was not comfortable, but it is silly to deny the convenience of a mobile and a tablet, there are those who are not comfortable (a small part), there are those who do not (do not know like this), and there are those who use and are aware of how much it is convenient. Here you just belong to the same group, which is inconvenient. What am I accused you?

roman_ishchenko @ 06.01.2013, 21:43*
What am I accused you?

I'm sorry, I was distracted and forgot to put a smiley face, it's a joke: P
IMHO compared to telephone correctly, they can be used to call and send SMS, and it was their neosparimy plus, with some tablets and do not.

konvas,
As if the computer has always been as a working tool and Jobs at the time made the revolution, creating a imac with a modem inside to access the Internet, now it is the other way around (figuratively), the computer and is a working tool, and for the use of the Internet have a tablet. This is their main task as a smartphone, a fast, convenient access to the Internet, with which they cope at 100%.

roman_ishchenko @ 06.01.2013, 22:21*
convenient access to the Internet, with which they cope at 100%.

Yes, I do not dispute that handle only ...
The one-sided access - to write uncomfortable with them. Although everyone on the network and everyone needs something different, probably in the "Classmates" put "5+" and write "Toljan-cool" - will go. But here I do not need this' Net. And smart, too, all this makes it possible, and if you take a smart with a large enough screen, it allows you to be comfortable enough.

Post has been editedkonvas - 06.01.13, 21:29

Rep: (764)
konvas @ 06.01.2013, 22:27*
and if you take a smart with a large enough screen, it allows you to be comfortable enough.

here's the thought, to which I currently more inclined

konvas @ 06.01.2013, 21:27*
and if you take a smart with a large enough screen, it allows you to be comfortable enough.

Rohff
We note godfather, he is now such thoughts in terms of the choice: either note2 or neks7 + 6700 as determined ... Personally, I would prefer the second option, as it is the main link, and in our time tely not very good live, even good battery, and a break miniplanshet living day, but still not the battery sits down for calls.

roman_ishchenko
And my 2 Chinese BATTERY with Ebey - $ 10 for two + charger for them, and I'm not worried about the battery charge at all. The truth is required, such replacement is not often, once in 1.5-2 months, long shooting or on business trips.

Rep: (126)
Hmm, as I such texts sheets forum write? : Rolleyes:
Laptop in bed is much different, much less convenient. Especially, lie on your side :)
And yes, for surf tablet is fine, sometimes I like more than a bb, about the laptop is not on the table, I generally keep quiet.

By the way, my use of the scheme suggests that the home and at work have a computer to work, I get 10-25 minutes. As a result, if there is a need for a smart tablet it becomes extremely non-obvious, for home and wallow brauzit much more convenient for 10 "than 4". At the same time no, depending on the battery power on your phone, a separate dialer.

zloy den @ 06.01.2013, 22:54*
Hmm, as I such texts sheets forum write?
Laptop in bed is much different, much less convenient. Especially, lie on your side

I do not like "tumbling" in bed with a tablet .... And you write, presumably slower than I am sitting with Claudia. : P
zloy den @ 06.01.2013, 22:54*
By the way, my use of the scheme suggests that the home and at work have a computer to work, I get 10-25 minutes. As a result, if there is a need for a smart tablet it becomes extremely non-obvious, for home and wallow brauzit much more convenient for 10 "than 4". At the same time no, depending on the battery power on your phone, a separate dialer.

And my use of the scheme suggests that the companies do not, and in the office, I almost do not sit, get to work 1.15 hours trasporte or 25min to infinity by car. Then I hang over from 12kg (device 1)) of "iron" in the presence of machinery to 20+ kg (2 devaysa backpack +) in the absence of "iron" sufficiently strong, and the active Tuscany can hurt tablet tobezh thereto needed would be very hard carrying case, and a meal to work, then of course the sheer diversity of from 2 to 12 hours, from the eerie potogonki, then 10 minutes before the actual specific work from a short trip to travel. As a result, the tablet is little functional to me a burden and not an option to take with you.

Post has been editedkonvas - 06.01.13, 22:21

Rep: (55)
konvas @ 06.01.2013, 21:27*
write to them uncomfortable

it's not the same for everybody. I'm comfortable.

cyberdamn @ 06.01.2013, 23:48*
it's not the same for everybody. I'm comfortable.

how to compare print almost all fingers and poking at the buttons painted, and even, as here advised lying on his side?

konvas @ 06.01.2013, 23:02*
moreover, as here advised lying on his side?

Not the same poem. By the way I write now lying on its side: D

roman_ishchenko @ 07.01.2013, 00:06*
Not the same poem. By the way I write now lying on its side

5-10 words as possible with a conventional touch tone telephone dial

konvas,
I do not see difficulties. It is easier than on the laptop. Especially since I have small hands do not get tired, keep on weight easily.

Rep: (9)
Why use tablets
If necessary mobility and inconvenient to carry a netbook.
Pictures on the tablet display with camera down, comics / manga, read books.
Convenient to work with different el.skhemki tyrneta watch and immediately their soldering.
Read on a small tablet teh.dokumentatsiyu for equipment and projects to check (pdf, djvu)
Parameters of process technology to drive and expect to oksele.

Rep: (55)
konvas @ 06.01.2013, 23:02*
how to compare print almost all fingers and poking at the buttons painted, and even, as here advised lying on his side?

both on the side - no idea, only if the docking Claudia. and when the belly is worth - even chic. IMHO, 7 "more comfortable in almost everything, except for movies and home to surf

roman_ishchenko @ 07.01.2013, 00:19*
I do not see difficulties. It is easier than on the laptop. Especially since I have small hands do not get tired, keep on weight easily.

All fingers and on the lying?
And still I do not understand them, uncomfortable, poor hardware, weak software, 99% of the games - crap.
When the time comes to change the laptop, take or ultrabook or laptop again, the tablet even in the plans does not appear.
So far, except for "sex scenes" not heard anything sensible. To work it makes no sense to take - that stated above, on a business trip, too, because still have to take the laptop unnecessarily Edius on the plates is not and is not expected, Prime like too. BB and the house has a new laptop, and tablet let kids play as him, Subway Che is there ...
So for me, a smartphone, and no options.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/04/20, 23:03