mee2gis | Official client for MeeGo online 2GIS card service

Rep: (35)
me2gis
Version: 0.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
me2gis - Official client for the MeeGo platform for online service of 2GIS cards from Sergey aka zSilas

Huge please update as soon as possible. The error is perfect is not visible to users, but it spoils life 2gs

Opportunities:
  • display of houses, streets and other objects on service maps;
  • determining your location (if you have a built-in or external GPS receiver);
  • Search by address;

Homepage: http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?t=108219

Russian interface: Yes

About the Plus One service:
direct links in the organization's profile to table reservation services, ticket orders, etc.
The following services are theoretically available:
  • bestreserve
  • booking
  • leveran
  • moresalonov
  • rambler_kassa
  • tariff_master
  • timeliner
  • tomesto
  • vsetreningi
  • zon

more detailed on Hubroblog 2gs

Download:
in the shop:http://store.nokia.com/content/354860

deb: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2761203/mee2gis_0.2.2_armel.deb

Past versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 20.11.13, 22:45
Reason for editing: New version

Attached filemee2gis_0.1.69_armel.deb(105.18 KB)

Rep: (70)
zSilas,
Are offline maps or caching planned?
and in general, is it difficult to implement?

Rep: (470)
M
Version 0.1.69 added to the header

Rep: (7)
Alexxxl, Rename the program, it is not so called.

abdrahman
Ummm, how?

Rep: (134)
Hooray!!!
Ok, that was what I was waiting for!
Download)
And the search for addresses is adequate? Are organizations updated frequently? How do I understand offline maps can not be downloaded?

TredS @ 01.28.2013, 03:46*
And the search for addresses is adequate? Are organizations updated frequently? How do I understand offline maps can not be downloaded?

At the addresses of complaints has not yet been. online program! how much time I noticed an update to the online catalog comes before the release of offline databases. cards are cached for ~ 14 days. When upgrading from version to version, it is possible to reset the cache. The maximum cache size is ~ 100mb.

Jenews @ 01/23/2013, 08:13*
zSilas,
Are offline maps or caching planned?
and in general, is it difficult to implement?

it is not difficult to implement, it is well to implement a little more difficult :) the problem is in the license agreement with 2GIS for whichlong termcaching is prohibited.

as for the plans. now in the first place is full support for working with API 2GIS, including the designation on the map of all branches of the company, information on routes and search for routes for public transport.
on the second stage are additional services such as Yandex.Traffic (if Gisovtsy will have 2GS completing their service. Traffic or optional :), routing for pedestrians and cars, support for OSM cards (and you can cache them any way)
something like this.

M
New version added to the header

Rep: (125)
Public transport routes are cool, but mee2gis doesn’t work out routes, you can screw it on standard maps.
I know this sounds amateurish, but the plugs were bolted.

Post has been editeddelirious - 04.02.13, 15:56

Delirium_Browd @ 04.02.2013, 19:55*
but mee2gis doesn't get directions

not all at once :) unfortunately this functionality for api 2gs is covered. when will make available is not known. Fortunately, with routing (on foot, car, public transport) is not a single GIS :) for example, Yandex has not bad service.

Delirium_Browd @ 04.02.2013, 19:55*
screw it like that to standard cards.
I know this sounds amateurish, but the plugs were bolted.

did not quite understand what you mean.

in the "standard maps" the screwing of the plugs was reduced to the activation of the already implemented functionality in the map engine. I still do not know how to tie the 2GS services there.
the use of offline Nokiev maps in other applications, as far as I know, is also not available

did not quite understand what you mean.

well or aboutby this
and as far as I know, now Nokia in services for WP uses just the 2GIS base

hereanother example of how they were screwed to Public Transport, although everything was already chewed there, because The Symbian version had access to this data.

Post has been editeddelirious - 05.02.13, 11:13

Delirium_V_bredoo @ 02/05/2013, 15:09*
well or about it
and as far as I know, now Nokia in services for WP uses just the 2GIS base

Here is another example of how they were screwed to Public Transport, although everything was already chewed there, because The Symbian version had access to this data.

About WP I will not say anything.
Public Transport has already had support for 2GIS closed services. there they simply slipped the coordinates of cities with a note that they are served by 2gs.

I don’t know how to screw 2GS services to standard maps.
for now it's easier to bring Mee2GIS to mind, and then we'll see.

Rep: (124)
zSilas, in the extreme version, when displaying available routes, it is written in Belarusian - PREIZED routes.

Kharanuud @ 02/10/2013, 19:26*
ZSilas, in the extreme version, when displaying the available routes, it is written in Belarusian - POSIT routes.

: blush: I repent. illiterate. In the next assembly I will correct. report if you find more.

Rep: (0)
how to install non-worthy packages

This debit is under n9 and not n900. And it seems the developers under 900 and never wrote this program .. so alas ...

M
New version added to the header

I have something after installing version 1.87 neither the map loads nor the search does not work, nor the list of types of organizations is displayed.

I myself have not tested yet .... in the evening I can for comparison ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/16/19, 06:57