Ubuntu Touch - discussion | No emulators

Rep: (11)
Ubuntu Touch is available for the Nexus line of devices, and unofficially for many devices supported by the CyanogenMod community. See the profile topics for details.

System requirements:
Attached Image

Video
Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

FAQ

Post has been editedBlackfish - 21.10.13, 13:50
Reason for editing: faq

Rep: (12)
* Gluk41 , so wrote that I put kde neon. And here ubunt?))

Rep: (896)
Kylibin666 @ 09.09.18, 22:41*
so wrote that he put kde neon. And here ubunt?))

I saw later that you put kde later.

Rep: (97)
Gluk41 @ 09/09/18, 22:36*
You are asking for a person with desktop intelligence
- I know nothing about it. His message only mentions that he put Ubuntu on the tablet. Apparently did not understand his message.

Oh, I saw in the messages before that it was planed on x86. Yes, then it will not help - there is clearly not such an iron, it will not pull.

Post has been editedDesperado54 - 10.09.18, 18:52
Reason for editing: corrected

Rep: (42)
As a result, it never came to that? Can I forget about working ubuntu?

Rep: (97)
Spring @ 10/23/18 6:47*
not come to business? can I forget about working ubuntu?

The craftsmen put and put the line on the ARM, not this one, or in other ways (like Ubuntu, and any other distros), and get quite working devices, but. As it turned out, this does not make much sense. For example, I was interested only for the sake ofmeet hellish hatred of the droid's tupizAttempts to resurrect old fortochny igroshedevrov on droid-devices (such as space-Rangers, Star wolves, Forerunners, Tomorrow-war, etc.). Alas, even in discussions it became clear that this is a bad idea. For what practical and concrete further to dig - I do not have a single idea.

Rep: (0)
People, tell me how to get around the mts unlimited Belarus to ubuntu / kubuntu. Thank you in advance

I've looked at the people and tried a lot of things, but now I can't flash windows phone lumia 630 on linux. He is lying around with me. Very willing to test and interesting in general is it possible? Who will tell?

Rep: (5)
* Yevgeny Dobry ,
Not possible

* Yevgeny Dobry,
Give me better

Brothers hello everyone. Maybe someone zgnet. Is there a ubuntu for samsung s4 - gt9500

Rep: (5)
* koctpomakc no no no here device list . Here's another porting instructions

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 05:10