> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

79 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Fly IQ444 Diamond - Firmware
JB E.ZORG
Message#1
02.01.13, 23:12
Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Sorg
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3452
Check in: 26.07.09
Oukitel K6

Fly IQ444 Diamond - Firmware
PictureDiamond
Description | Discussion | Discussion Fly IQ444 Quattro | Fly IQ444 Quattro Firmware | miniFAQ | Accessories | Modification | Firmware

Important information!
When upgrading from one firmware version to another, flash all blocks except Preloader and DSP_bl!

Drivers and Utilities
Utilities
Attached filesp_flash_tool_v3.1220.01.7z(2.89 MB)

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.0.sn85.7z(3.08 MB)

Attached fileMtkDroidTools_v232.exe(4.8 MB)

Drivers
Attached fileFLY_IQ255_Drivers_x64.exe(5.05 MB)

Attached fileFLY_IQ255_Drivers_x86.exe(4.59 MB)

������ ������ ���������, ������������� ��, ���� � WIN7 �� ����� �������������� ����. download

thankazerocit
Attached fileDrivers.rar(342.76 KB)

Firmware
Official firmware
Upgraded firmware
When upgrading from one firmware version to another, flash all blocks except Preloader and DSP_bl! SW10 firmware with root. Thank youhohol77 SW12 firmware with root. Thank youhohol77
Attention! Some users experience GPS failure on SW12 firmware via CWM Recovery. The reasons are being investigated. SW12 via CWM Recovery Thank youhohol77
Deodexed SW12 firmware via CWM Recovery. Thank youhohol77
Deodexed firmware SW10 via CMW Recovery. Thank youhohol77
BLU 4.65
Firmware for ALLVIEW Stony P6 (Romanian Clone)
Romanian firmware for smartphone Stony P6 from the company ALLVIEWAttention!Flies when flashingroot , restored native Recovery .�
Description:
    In the firmware there is a 3G switch to the first or second SIM card,
    interesting topics
    keyboard,
    antivirus,
    setting screen blink with missed calls and SMS. Install via CWM or TWRP.
Thank youstakan666
Another Romanian firmware for smartphone Stony P6as amended by laxta1. Install via Flash_Tool.
Description:
    In the firmware there is a 3G switch to the first or second SIM card,
    interesting topics
    keyboard,
    antivirus,
    setting the blinking of the screen with missed calls and SMS,
    root and CWM do not fall.
    Removed some programs and added some (which I do not remember)

Allview_Update_P6_17012013 DEODEX + ROOT.zipDeodexed firmware fromhohol77

Lewa OS firmware from stakan666

Instructions
Instructions on firmware
When upgrading from one firmware version to another, flash all blocks except Preloader and DSP_bl!
We will need:
1) SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1220.01 program(there is a hat)
2) Drivers(there is a hat)
3) Firmware(there is a hat)

Instruction: (Soon with screenshots)
1) Unpack the archives of the SP Flash Tool, the driver and the archive with the firmware.
2) Turn off the smartphone. The cable is not connected to the computer.
3) In the folder with the drivers run the file InstallDriver.exe. After successful installation we connect the switched off smartphone to the computer with a cable. The operating system will find the new device and install the driver.
4) Disconnect the cable from the phone.
5) Run the program SP Flash Tool.
6) Click on the Scatter-loading button and select the file or MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (it lies in the folder with the firmware).
7) Remove the tick fromPreloader and DSP_BL( If you change from SW10 to SW12, SW12 to SW10. With SW of the same name you can not uncheck)
8) Click the Download button.
9) Connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The program should see it and start the firmware.We are waiting for the appearance of a green circle with the inscription OK !!! and all Voila!
10) Disconnect the phone, turn it on ... wait a couple of minutes until it starts up and configure it as convenient for us! Rejoice))
Possible mistakes: I set up the program, click download, cut the phone off, the firmware starts, and the body is unhooked from the computer after 3 seconds, and the program throws an error.- Replace flashersp_flash_tool_v3.1220.01orSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.0.sn85
I put it on Windows 7, everything went perfectly ... with other operating systems there should be no problems ...

CWM firmware manual
We will need:
1) SP_Flash_Tool program(there is a hat)
2) Drivers(there is a hat)
3) Unofficial SW10 firmware with root or SW12 with root(there is a hat)

Instruction:
1) Unpack the archives of the SP Flash Tool, the driver and the archive with the firmware.
2) Turn off the smartphone. The cable is not connected to the computer.
3) In the folder with the drivers run the file InstallDriver.exe. After successful installation we connect the switched off smartphone to the computer with a cable. The operating system will find the new device and install the driver.
4) Disconnect the cable from the phone.
5) Run the program SP Flash Tool.
6) Click on the Scatter-loading button and select the file MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (it lies in the folder with the firmware).
7) Uncheck all items exceptRECOVERY
8) Click the Download button.
9) Connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The program should see it and start the firmware.We are waiting for the appearance of a green circle with the inscription OK !!!
10) Disconnect the phone, turn it on ... wait a couple of minutes until it starts up and configure it as convenient for us! Rejoice))
Possible mistakes: I set up the program, click download, cut the phone off, the firmware starts, and the body is unhooked from the computer after 3 seconds, and the program throws an error.- Replace flashersp_flash_tool_v3.1220.01orSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.0.sn85
I put it on Windows 7, everything went perfectly ... with other operating systems there should be no problems ...
If something is not clear, write
Installation Instructions via CWM Recovery
1. Download the firmware and drop it into the root of the memory card (/ sdcard)
2. Go to Recovery: On the phone off, hold down the buttons: Volume up + on or through applications like Quick Boot
3. Select the Wipe data / factory reset item (Recovery navigation is carried out using the volume buttons, (up / down) turn on (select), touch back button)
4. Now select Install zip from sdcard, then Choose zip from sdcard
5. Select the firmware as a zip file
6. We are waiting for install from sdcard complete
7. Choose Reboot system now
8. We are waiting for the firmware to load.
9. The update.zip files will not roll as the stock recovery verifies the manufacturer's signature.
Instructions for reviving the "brick"
- a phone that is not responding to anything, not visible by a computer, killed by firmware from another device or overwritten by a preloader is located here . thank laxta1
One-click recovery firmware
Installing drivers for Win 8
Since Microsoft Windows 8 is even more ardent supporter of digital signatures for everything and everyone (even more ardent than Microsoft Windows 7), to install drivers on a smartphone in this operating system, first do the following:
Win + I>Change computer settings > Are common > Special download options > Reboot now . When the computer restarts, click Diagnostics > Extra options > Boot options > Reload .
After the next reboot, a menu appears, select "Disable mandatory driver signature verification ". Everything! You can install drivers (from Microsoft Windows 7 x86 / Microsoft Windows 7 x64 appropriate for Microsoft Windows 8 x86 / Microsoft Windows 8 x64 ). This way of installing any unsigned drivers in Microsoft Windows 8 works until the next reboot.
Additional Information: Personally, after installing the drivers in this way once, the smartphone was beautifully stitched and after a lot of reboots / shutdowns of the computer. Personally, I have nothing but how to flash under Microsoft Windows 8. On a computer running this operating system ADB Shell and MTK Droid Root & Tools completely refused to see the smartphone. Author: Kanabiz

Recovery
Various recovery in one post
TWRP v2.3.2.3
Attached filethl_W3_plus_recovery.img(4.87 MB)
Attached filerecovery5.5.0.4.rar(4.67 MB)

ATTENTION! Backup CWM is not compatible with TWRP and vice versa!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 15.01.19, 22:43
Reason for editing: Various recovery in one post.
laxta1
Message#22
08.01.13, 21:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 887
Check in: 09.05.07

Grinya_tlt @ 01/08/2013, 19:03*
I’ve been asking for one here: UMIX1 安卓 4.1 卡 刷 .zip.

where did you download it from? from which site?
she is not from our apparatus
ro.product.name = H958
and stitched through the rivers.

Post has been editedlaxta1 - 08.01.13, 21:35

--------------------
Rodion
ioon
Message#23
08.01.13, 21:49
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 18.10.08

Firmware hike from heretyts
she is from UMI (YouMi) X1
azerocit
Message#24
08.01.13, 23:04
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 14.03.12
Fly Diamond IQ444

I will make the amendment concerning installation of the camera from 442 models:
ROOT NEEDED: delete Camera.apk (with that name) in system / app and insert the attached file (Сamera.apk (with that name) and set the rights as in the snapshot ... reboot ... At the same time, if you want Return the native camera, you only need to delete Camera.apk in the system / app and reboot ...

This scheme works exactly on the RTH firmware, which is in the header. )

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileCamera.apk(1.32 MB)

Post has been editedazerocit - 08.01.13, 23:06
laxta1
Message#25
09.01.13, 00:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 887
Check in: 09.05.07

If you delete your own camera, it will not appear after reboot. You just need to transfer it to any folder.

--------------------
Rodion
sn0vvman
Message#26
09.01.13, 07:48
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 26.12.12

Hello! I tried to flash it with this firmware:

Shil through cwm. The body is not loaded, I had to do restore backup.
dr_zlo
Message#27
09.01.13, 12:04
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 889
Check in: 03.03.07
LG G2

Who knows, there is a description of the rekoveri, the fact that in the cap?

Post has been editedGrin_tlt - 16.01.13, 10:47

--------------------

azerocit
Message#28
09.01.13, 13:28
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Fly Diamond IQ444

Do you want to make a video that there is no such file?

Here are the screenshots and I have all these files there ... I haven’t deleted anything (the native camera is in place) ... and Camera.apk with permissions ... no need to replace the native ones (you can certainly do this, but I see no point )

I do not know what is there for the firmware you have .... but in the routine, in the header which is this file ... Yes, it does not matter ... the main thing is to drop it into the folder and assign permissions! )

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedazerocit - 09.01.13, 13:32
dr_zlo
Message#29
09.01.13, 14:37
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 889
Check in: 03.03.07
LG G2

Can anyone post from 12 pro files boot.img and scatter?

--------------------

svet1711
Message#30
09.01.13, 15:00
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 12.10.10

dr_zlo,

Attached files

Attached fileboot.img(3.82 MB)
Attached fileMT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt(422 bytes)
hohol77
Message#31
10.01.13, 05:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645
Check in: 29.11.12
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

azerocit
Message#32
10.01.13, 17:32
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Fly Diamond IQ444

The people, where do you need to poshamanit to remove the vibration when unlocking the screen? Maybe where in the firmware?
svet1711
Message#33
10.01.13, 17:36
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 12.10.10

Here are the sources for the MMS.apk mod from the ThL W3 firmware
MMS.0806 - Delivery report is running.
MMS.1008 - Delivery report does not work.
maybe this will help someone who understands anything, solve the problem with our MMS.apk

Attached files

Attached fileW3dc_MMS_Source.7z(1.83 MB)

Post has been editedsvet1711 - 10.01.13, 17:38
azerocit
Message#34
10.01.13, 19:44
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Fly Diamond IQ444

Grinya_tlt @ 01/10/2013, 22:38*
Security ->Vibration when mowing

MBlin, I have no such section at all !!)) Maybe with the firmware !? Although in the native did not seem to be)

Post has been editedazerocit - 10.01.13, 19:45
nokia6210
Message#35
10.01.13, 20:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2458
Check in: 04.06.09
Meizu M3s 3/32

azerocit,Try to see the settings in Sound Profiles ->Normal (poke in the inscription, but not in the circle of choice) ->Touch vibrations

--------------------
Meizu M3s, Y685H, Flyme 5.1.5.3G, 3/32, native button "Home" worked from 07/30/2016 to 09/16/2018.
belcom
Message#36
10.01.13, 22:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 23.09.12
Fly Miracle IQ442

guys have a core from 444 anyone, I want to try to stick it in 442!
hohol77
Message#37
11.01.13, 01:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

We close and hold with the case of the holder sim 2 as shown in the figure, the contact is designated KCOLO
in the program Flash_tool.exe click Download and insert the cable
The computer should see the body and the process will go after the red loading status bar has passed, the body will disconnect and reconnect, and when the loading bar goes another color, the jumper can be disconnected.
We are waiting for the green circle.
If the wires of the battery are not very shaky, then when assembling and pressing on the case in the place of the connector, the connector is easily inserted. Putting it all in reverse order.
The longest cog screw in the middle next to the battery

The problem was solved by flashing through another version of SP_FlashTool. With which another error has occurred SP FLASH TOOL ERROR: (8038) and this was decided through the Firmware upgrade instead of Download.

Attached files

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.0.sn85.7z(3.08 MB)

Post has been editedhohol77 - 11.01.13, 01:19

--------------------
r0mis
Message#38
11.01.13, 07:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Check in: 09.02.08
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

hohol77 @ 01.11.2013, 02:15*
The problem was solved by flashing through another version of SP_FlashTool.

Too shy to ask, what was the problem? And then you quoted a message in which there were no problems with the flasher, and the person killed the device with firmware from another model and restored it.

--------------------
If something does not suit someone in me, it is not necessary to let me know. Try to survive the shock yourself.
Makler
Message#39
11.01.13, 12:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 216
Check in: 23.03.07

Hello!
I made myself a battery indicator in percent, I used the development of a respected furniel
Installation instructions and archive with the files attached.

Reboot to the recovery, make a nandroid backup (you can skip if there is no such option in the recovery or you are not afraid of reflashing), install the downloaded archive (if not installed (installed, but the battery does not change)) try to manually mount the system partition (there is no such option in all recovery))
If the recovery gives a status 0 error - open your firmware, go to META-INF \ com \ google \ android and copy the update-binary file to the archive with the battery (the path is the same). After that, in the recovery, you need to disable signature verification (signature verification) or re-sign the archive (for example, using ZipSigner).
Attention: if the phone refuses to boot or will give errors when downloading: flash the original file through the recovery (in some cases it does not help), restore the nandroid backup or flash your firmware
Yes, this is for SW12 firmware.
Attached filebat_v4.zip(1.8 MB)

By the way, the link to the topic can be raised in the header, probably
Battery Modes with Percentages

Post has been editedMakler - 11.01.13, 12:18

--------------------
Huawei Honor 6 (H60-L12)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
Oneplus 3T
hohol77
Message#40
11.01.13, 13:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

Too shy to ask, what was the problem?
I decided to flash another firmware with a brick.

Post has been editedGrin_tlt - 16.01.13, 11:02

--------------------
warlock738
Message#41
12.01.13, 09:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 27.07.11
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Tell me, is the native camera in the SW12 firmware with root? Thank you in advance)
Fly

79 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 20:19