> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prestigio MultiPad PMP5570C (7.0 Pro DUO) - Firmware

Rep: (51)
Prestigio MultiPad PMP5570C (7.0 Pro DUO) - Firmware
PicturePrestigio MultiPad PMP5570C / Prestigio MultiPad 7.0 Pro DUO
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | | Prestigio club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
The contents of the archive itself with firmware
RKBatchTool - program for flashing from the PC. (In the Tools folder)
Solving the problem when installing drivers on Windows 8 / 8.1
Drivers (32/64)
Warning from the manufacturer (RU / EN)
Manual (RU / EN)
Another driversetwithout extra dancing with a tambourine

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instruction
stock firmware
1. Download archive , unpack
1 way - throw update.img from the firmware folder to the root of the internal memory. Turn off the tablet, hold down the rocker volume (+) connect the power, androyd will appear, press the power button and volume (+) at the same time, the menu will appear, volume (+) - up through the menu, volume (-) - down the menu. Key selection on / off. Choose apply update.zip, reflash, then reboot now.
2 way - open RKBatchTool, turn off the tablet and hold down the volume (+) key, connect it to the PC, install the driver. In the RKBatchTool window, select the path to the firmware, click upgrade, reflash.

Firmware with LiveUSB

miscellanea

Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 14.11.16, 13:33
Reason for editing: Driver - updated

Rep: (127)
Guys, in dns it says that firmware 4.1 is that so? Is there any firmware at all?

Rep: (22)
About appearance appears. ;)
Gentlemen, there is no extended menu top (if it is)
I recommend the quick boot program (in the market for free) is very convenient and there is no need to clamp (on cwm)
a robot appears on the staff with a wax sign and then according to the instructions.
The question is whether anyone did a deodex on our request. (I unfortunately do not know how)

Rep: (1)
Steamer, can you do init.d for our kernel? Or make an instruction how to do it;)

Rep: (430)
BATYA123454321,
В® mcTweakerto help. Support init.d with the prescription of the necessary folders in all the right places is recently included with the help of this application. Previously, this was usually done by running boot.img through the kitchen.

Post has been editedbigmax113 - 06.01.13, 10:02

thank ;)

Rep: (15)
With the help of mcTweaker, first of all, it increased the wifi search time from 15 to 60 (will increase the lifetime of the body with the included waffle)

Rep: (0)
Please tell me how to install the driver, after specifying the path to the folder Drivers_x64 \ win7, it says that the driver was not found!

came across a topicВ® Improve battery life by a factor of tencan you do it for our little animal? and will it help?

Rep: (5)
BATYA123454321 The battery keeps bad due to the high operating temperature. I make the screen brightness 100% and just go through the settings, it is already heating up. Or do I have one like that? All these patches are unlikely to help us.

Rep: (2)
Advise how to get Root on the subject?

Rep: (15)
mask-t @ 01/15/2013, 01:44*
Advise how to get Root on the subject?

youhere

Rep: (10)
I already look at a separate topic, under the firmware. but it is still not there, and no. : hysterics: technical support autobot already stopped: rofl:

Rep: (127)
Terenty79 @ 01/15/2013, 21:41*
technical podrzhachny autobot

: D
Zapilyat necessarily. On the pinch, you can sue them, because the box says 4.1 ...

Rep: (-1)
I thought this 4.1 was delighted ....

Post has been editedmlegok - 16.01.13, 15:42

On the pinch, you can sue them, because the box says 4.1 ...

The box says ready for android 4.1, which means it is ready for 4.1. but this does not mean that I must;)
Yes, and to whom to sue, a viral manufacturer registered in the ovshore zone of Cyprus: wacko:. Then it is better for the CSDs to be sold, which from the very beginning of sales of the tablet, by mistake, drew this number, in the description of the tablet, on its price list: rofl :.

Rep: (56)
Guys, tell me pliz .. the tablet is only two months old, but there was some kind of bug with charging ... charging from zero to one hundred in half an hour and then also being discharged. And when charging it makes some kind of hissing sounds ... can this be due to the fact that I insert it to the non-native adapter. Because of the delivery, there was still a strange adapter. What should I do?

Posted on 01/17/2013, 20:23:

Guys, tell me pliz .. the tablet is only two months old, but there was some kind of bug with charging ... charging from zero to one hundred in half an hour and then also being discharged. And when charging it makes some kind of hissing sounds ... can this be due to the fact that I insert it to the non-native adapter. Because of the delivery, there was still a strange adapter. What should I do?

Rep: (62)
Guys tell me pliz ...

Contact the service, because hissing when charging is not normal. I didn’t understand about the adapter - the delivery includes a USB cable, a USB-OTG cable and head-on charging for England and regular (removable heads)

Rep: (16)
Does not see the tablet computer.
I tried to install the driver from the off-firmware-does not see the .inf file
what to do? how to install?

Rep: (0)
the same garbage

And January is already ending, but the autobot promised last November, in spite of so much time in the near future, the scab with a tin under the sweet number 4.1, did not appear on the horizon. By the way, the stock of this model is already exhausted, everywhere.

Post has been editedterenty79 - 23.01.13, 18:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 19:56