Coolpad 7728 - Discussion
The quality of reception / transmission of speech in the second slot
After replacing the modem with the MB10A_12w20_1_pre3 version (you can find out by dialing * # * # 2481 # * # * in the dialer)
Call quality is better [ 8 ] ** [30,77%]
The quality of communication has become worse [ 6 ] ** [23,08%]
Changes in quality imperceptibly [ 10 ] ** [38,46%]
So I had a modem MB10A_12w20_1_pre3 [ 2 ] ** [7,69%]
Total votes: 26

Rep: (71)
DiscussionCoolpad 7728
PictureCoolpad 7728
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Screenshots of some tests
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications and photos of the device
Attached Image

2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz
Dual SIM Card Dual
Shell Material: Plastic, Metal
CPU: NovaThor U8500, Cortex-A9, 1.0GHz
GPU: Mali-400 MP
Memory: 4GB ROM + 512MB RAM
Card Extend: Yes, support TF card up to 32GB
Screen: 4.0 Inch, IPS, capacitive touch screen, 800 x 480 pixels, 16000K Colors, 4 point touch

Camera: Dual Cameras, front camera: 0.3MP physics, back camera: 5.0MP physics auto focus, upto 2592 Г— 1944 pixels;
video record 720P @ 30fps (1280x720)
Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor

Earphone Port: 3.5mm standard

Battery: 1600 mAh Lithium ion Battery
Net Weight (Including battery): 132g
Size: 125x65x10.6mm

Built-in GPS, support A-GPS
DTS Sound
Photo taken by phone
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video recorded prog Snap Camera HDR -http://youtu.be/gTBTZP1Ns4Y

Firmware, getting root-rights and replacing CMW-recovery
1. Download drivers and firmware utility from the official site. Takefrom herefirewood andfrom hereutility. Unpack these archives and install the driver.
Personally, I have not always installed the above drivers and therefore I usethis kit which includes the driver and the drivers that were laid out by AndreyN
If nothing helps, then download and installPea pod which will automatically find and install adb drivers.
2. Download thisarchiveand unpack in a convenient place
3. To get root-rights, we connect the included phone to the computer, turn it on if debugging is turned off. Run the root.bat file and click when it asks for any key on the computer. The phone should reboot itself three times, after each reload it will be necessary to press the key. After three reboots, the root rights are obtained.
4. To replace the native recovery with a modified one, take the file recovery.img from the downloaded archive and throw it into the root of the flash drive on the phone. Again, debugging must be enabled, the pea pod is launched to connect the computer and the phone, and run cmw.cmd In the window that appears, enter:
suWe press the enter key and in the new line type or copy:
dd if = / sdcard / recovery.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p8and again press enter
Recovery should be flooded. Now through moderation, you can install custom firmware, back up the current firmware, apply patches, etc.
Official firmware 06.11.001.120626.7728.01for installation from a computer
Official firmware 06.13.001.12.0713.7728.01for installation from a computer MIRROR on Yandex disk
Official update of July 26for installation through recovery (possibly through stock)
Mini-instruction on phone firmware via computer with official firmware
Instructions for installing root and recovery for Mac OS X or Hakintosh.
Modified firmware and patches for them
Useful
Holding the power button for 10 seconds allows you to restart even a frozen phone without the need to remove the battery
To enter recovery (recovery) mode, when turned on, hold the volume + rocker for a few seconds (until a soft click)
By pushing the top panel of the statusbar by long pressing (holding) on ​​the buttons of the widgets we get into the settings corresponding to a specific button
Simultaneous pressing and holding the power button and volume rocker for a couple of seconds allows you to take a screenshot of the current screen.
In order to get into the phone testing mode, you need to go to the dialer and dial * # * # 2480 # * # * (in my fashion menu is russified)
Phone overview (in Russian)
Overview of the phone on some Ukrainian site
A parallel topic on the phone on the Chinaphone forum
Photo of the disassembled device
Photo of the disassembled device fromDJ_DIMA_White
Service numbers

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsvikfromorel - 12.02.14, 20:41

spiridonn @ 12.01.2013, 22:03*
It seems the price goes lower, with delivery just do not understand yet

yes the same thing about coming out. Add some more bucks for shipping, has any thread there interest clocked Commission and obtain the required 130, but in an unknown office.

By the way I am now checked the camera on your phone, tolerably records 1080p really need a program for recording popodbirat because the sink is only 720p support, on a lzhkamera does not work properly on this body.

Rep: (31)
Cepexa @ 13.01.2013, 00:22*
tolerably it records 1080p really need a program for recording popodbirat because the sink is only 720p support, on a lzhkamera does not work properly on this body

so than the record in 1080? I did not catch the stream of consciousness: D

I spread the latest firmware (based on some recent Chinese fashion, which they posted on January 6)
Added a definition of the location of wireless networks (for some reason did not work whales)
Maximum Russification at the moment.
Fixed issues with setting APN operators (carefully, immediately after the installation of bodies breaking the Internet and need to disable data transfers if you are not NL)
Easy GPS tuning (self-calibration is enabled in the settings menu)
Slightly removed Chinese junk but not all - delete on your taste.
His junk almost did not add, probably in vain because such frames manager really improves the phone to work especially with regard to heavy multitasking and programs.
Well, as in all whale firmware back to square one - the memory of a program of 500 meters, the internal flash drive 2.3 hectares, it is both the SD cards, external flash drive - CD-eksternal. A little later, if there are claims of workers to make a patch change partitions and sharing flashcards places
Well, even close up round battery.
Download firmware
Oh, and for those who love the gifts in a foldersystem / preinstall / app /is a bit tasty)

Posted on 01/12/2013, 23:11:

HauB @ 12.01.2013, 23:51*
so than the record in 1080? I did not catch the stream of consciousness

I do not know, I wrote prog video recording (deyliroad) but it was inconvenient.

Post has been editedCepexa - 13.01.13, 01:17

HauB @ 13.01.2013, 00:44*
Still, it is better to do or even the abolition of internal flash drive or to minimize its size at the expense of internal memory

Well I would not say it's better. What if a person has temporarily no external flash or slow, and he put the cash games are not important? In this case, it will only get worse. A patch memory expansion and replacement of flash drives is easy places to place if the need be.
How to completely remove the internal flash drive do not know, and it does not interfere.

In general, a day around to benchmarking the firmware - zhps finally earned normally for 17 hours, intermediate-use (non-Internet) devoured about 25% of the batteries (well, there is five hours of which he slept with me) In standby mode, eating the standard 0.3% per hour ( 2 in Sims zhsm mode) What gives approximately 10 days (plus / minus). In short everything is fine.
Dorusifitsirovat left a little something, well, somehow deal with the fact that do not work yussd requests for a second sim card. This same problem was on another smart with two radios (zte u960) but she then decided. I've even downloaded the firmware on both the body compared to that where they have changed, but it's too hard work.

Rep: (1)
I understand ussd requests it will not come SMSes for the balance on the account? I have a corporate sim card and on it every day, we get these SMSes. left .... and so every day. But if they will not come, it will be even better than me. come check the body. where it is flying toward me across the floor of the earth)))

Driver you can download from herehttp://andreyn.zakadum.ru/Downloader+driver.zip
and even some firewoodhttp://andreyn.zakadum.ru/parthenais-V5_30...ustomer-free.7z.

Post has been editedCepexa - 16.01.13, 19:00

dmidem @ 17.01.2013, 11:11*
Who has the phone tell rear camera omnivision_ov5640 or sony_isx006?

and tell me how it is to determine without disassembling the body?

On chinaayfon forum transferred several apkshek and now we can say that the firmware with almost a full Russian language there. Will only kill some English words, if they are severely strained.
Funny only translate I learned that the phone turns out to have a built-mute an incoming call function coup. Samu firmware will gather and lay about in a day or two.

But still tightly potestit video playback on mhpleyere - in general it can be said that some 1080 he pulls, but the sound is a problem if it is not packed with MP3 codec, such as AAC.
Sailor 1080p really does not pull.
Well, the last firmware zhps works well, which I somehow did not work right away. Accuracy alone Navitel 6-7 meters in the movement no longer 15metrov. Probably even better than MTC.

Rep: (6)
Koogel @ 21.01.2013, 07:01*
Choose "Package two" and you will have schiaste.

Many thanks. And what about the "ROOT pure version"? There are "closed", "clean", "open". What to take?

Rep: (0)
Cepexa @ 21.01.2013, 14:42*
On chinaayfon forum transferred several apkshek and now we can say that the firmware with almost a full Russian language there. Will only kill some English words, if they are severely strained.
Funny only translate I learned that the phone turns out to have a built-mute an incoming call function coup. Samu firmware will gather and lay about in a day or two.

then lay out the firmware?
and if not difficult, you can flash algorithm on android phones? Siemens and nokii long-sew, android never used: D so you need step by step instructions on how and what to do after I get this phone

Rep: (11)
Alexander N.
This means that the body will come to Ruth, respectively packaging is opened. Closed package and net phone means that it would be like with the factory in sealed containers. Your KO.

Rep: (7)
Koogel @ 21.01.2013, 16:32*
Many people can live in peace and without root.

yeah. It is not only in the rue. the phone can be sewn on a particular operator and to unlock it, you know, without an autopsy can not do.
edik-skv @ 21.01.2013, 16:58*
Today I mistertao returned the money without a word, it seems not for sale

the phone began to disappear from the market, in my etotalk too, the next day the money was returned due to lack of phone in stock at the supplier. ordered on aliexpress, Now I wait ...

Post has been editedmad_damon - 21.01.13, 16:10

Rep: (6)
mad_damon @ 21.01.2013, 17:09*
yeah. It is not only in the rue. the phone can be sewn on a particular operator and to unlock it, you know, without an autopsy can not do.

I do not understand. Explain, please.

Posted on 21/01/2013, 16:15:

mad_damon @ 21.01.2013, 17:09*
the phone began to disappear from the market

Rubmax on a particular seller today at 6 am was 19 phones, now there are 9 ...

Rep: (7)
Alexander N. @ 21/01/2013, 17:15*
I do not understand. Explain, please.

program- can be done so that the phone can only work with SIM cards a certain operator, ie phone sold with a contract of any operator. such like, we do not send, but to zalochku removed, it is necessary to pull the phone out of the box and connect it to a computer.

Posted on 21/01/2013, 16:25:

someone fumbles in PayPal? I etotalk paid through it, the credit card linked to an account in paypal. etotalk money back, paypal then wrote that he returned the money to the card, and money on the map for the third day and still no operation for payment all hanging in unacknowledged.

but when the firmware overwrite all and think Locke with no problems. The main thing that a mediator agreed to such a purchase.
By the way, I finally found a direct link as a driver, you can download on your phone as well as a program for the firmware via the computer, plus the firmware itself, or rather even two versions.
So that pea pod is now optionally set.
At the same time, and check how it works and Ruth modrekaveri - everything was clear, but the firmware on January 12 after the installation had still vaypnut.

Added links to the cap on the driver, the utility for the firmware via the PC, the very official firmware (penultimate version yet) well and a little bit corrected instruction rue, and installation modrekaveri.

Patches for the changes in the internal flash memory and the size of the programs (caution when using these patches, you will lose all user informationIn fact get the Factory reset (wipe)
Patch increasing memory for programs up to 2.3Gb (internal flash card size becomes 500MB and converted into sdcard-external (second)
Patch standard markup (500MB for programs under 2.3Gb internal flash drive, the internal flash card is returned as it was sdcard)

Smallpatch a bug-fix: This patch adds the APN setting operators and sets up on-zhps (USA went by default) Russian server includes determining a location of wireless networks, added USB-host support (must be checked)

Post has been editedCepexa - 23.01.13, 00:13

Patch round batteries with poprotsentnoy charge indication. You can not put on the Russian firmware Only for the Chinese mods and official firmware). The Russian firmware patch is similar to the default.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 7:48