> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Guitar Tab Player | Guitar Tab Player

Rep: (7)
Guitar Tab Player
Version: 2.3.19

Last update of the program in the header:25.08.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Can search on the Internet and open Guitar Pro files. Thus, allowing you to read a tabulation or a note record of the work.

Description:
The application can search on the Internet and read with SD card Guitar Pro files.
Show tab and / or note record.
Play one.

It works very quickly. Correctly displays and loses most of the nuances, such as: Slide Bend, Bend Vibrato Slide, etc.

Russian interface: Not
Android required: 4.0 and higher

Developer: tower120
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...uitartAb.Player.

Download:
Version: 2.3.19 Guitar Tab Player (GP) 2.3.19 (LOM503)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 25.08.20, 08:29
Reason for editing: Update: New version 2.3.19 Guitar Tab Player (GP) 2.3.19

Rep: (41)
Finally, my phone for 16 thousand really justified its value.

Another update came out.Attached fileGuitArtABPlayer.apk.(756.34 KB)

Now you can change the pace and volume of each track.

Rep: (38)
The best app in Play Store! For a long time, I suffered after the transition from Ipad to Nexus 7, but now finally a decent application for playing tabulatures has appeared. Rather, a donate version that removes a banner appeared. It prevents placing two lines in landscape mode.

Tell me not who does not run on? Cloud of the bug of reports to some kind of mistake - how and who did not have the concepts, and no one confesses :). Och wants to fix, and then the Donate version with bugs is not good.

Once it was departing with an error when turning into portrait mode using the Rotate program. I understand that GuitArtArtabPlayer officially does not have this opportunity? I mean automatic screen rotation.

Post has been editedPOD) I (EP - 07.01.13, 20:51

No, only through the menu. The application itself specifies the orientation of the screen.

Rep: (5)
Eh about 3-4 years ago it would be relevant to me)))

Rep: (617)
Sorely lacking:

- selection of reproduction speed
- the possibility of changing the interface to one-page

And so, for your weight, everything is super!

Toreton @ 10.13.2013, 13:52*
Sorely lacking:

- selection of reproduction speed
- the possibility of changing the interface to one-page

And so, for your weight, everything is super!

This is just. There is not enough full-screen mode, lowering the tone with transposition and a simple editor. Well, I would also like the strip for quick navigation by taboos.

Rep: (617)
POD) I (Ep @ 01/10/2013, 14:23*
It's just

I downloaded the last one from the site version today ... I did not find it .. There is a single-page mode .. But I didn't mean .. Alya "Infinitely horizontal long neck", like in GuitarPro ... I don't know how to explain! )))
The playback speed also did not find it anywhere else!

"The playback speed also did not find it anywhere else!" - You need to make a long tap. Then the tool selection button will appear from the bottom. There is also from the bottom to the left - "TEMPO:"

"Not enough full-screen regime" - And now what?
"Well, I would also like the strip for quick navigation on taboos." "There are all there, they are pulling the clocks on the meter and go where we want."

As for the transposition, I agree ... But to be honest personally, I do not yet burn, therefore postponed :)).

And one more update.
Attached fileGuitArtABPlayer.apk.(566.67 KB)

- Added Russian language
- Now you can edit the library
- Reduced size
- Several Bagofixof
- significantly increased speed on longRouteSongs. Especially at the end (earlier a little bit of the carriage).

Rep: (1356)
Tower120,
You did not specify the number of the updated version
To properly lay out a new (or translated) version of the program, you must perform the following steps:
- Download APK file disabled from the IDK
- clearly indicate the version of the program

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/index.php?Act=anNounce&f=212&st=181

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 18.01.13, 10:04

There is not enough full-screen regime "- And now what?

I mean make the top bar to pop-up and remove advertising (of course for money).

Post has been editedPOD) I (EP - 18.01.13, 10:24

Another week, even an update. Version 2.1.4.
Attached fileGuitArtABPlayer.apk.(1.14 MB)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...uitartAb.Player.

- Enhance the application start speed (if your phone has been portrait)
- Memory leakage is eliminated (when opening / closing the application)
- Added FAQ.
- Added the ability to transpose songs (!!!!!!)
- Fixed styles and fond for Android>3.0

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 24.01.13, 20:24
Reason for editing: spoiler

When will Donate version appear without advertising?

Approximately - never :)

I, in principle, I can not be a seller in Google on territories. Of course you can catch it - but for this you need to spend. I believe at this stage it will not pay off. :). Especially since this confirms the practice :))).

Post has been editedtower120 - 25.01.13, 00:23

Rep: (1251)
Tower120,
There would be a desire - you can touch the online wallets to fasten on the Internet wallets. Lack of opportunity to sell on Play - excuses.

Post has been editedPicnik - 29.01.13, 19:46

Thanks of course. But in fact, to whom it is necessary in the form of donat? It is better to separate Guitar Pro as for me.

The only reason for which I started writing is that Guitar Pro I could not buy (and originally it was not for Android), and Guitar Partner Laughs Godlessly (and what is already there - and lags). And computer and music - for me, things are incompatible (like all the mood to play disappears).

In general, you are certainly right - these are all excuses :))

Rep: (0)
Put today - an excellent thing! : P There are shortcomings small, to fix them.

1) The names of the compositions containing points are stored in the library in the cropped form. For example, from "Mr.Big - Wild World" remains "MR". It is impossible to rename in the library - no error shows, but does not rename.

2) Cyrillic on a music sheet is displayed in the form of rhombic issues. And in the name tracks (parties) too. For example, download the "Aquarium - Golden City".

3) set the maximum number of rows on the sheet (25). After some time (depends on the number of loaded compositions), it shows the error "not enough memory for drawing" and resets this parameter back to 3 (three lines). It is clear if the composition is big, but it begins to occur on those compositions that are normally displayed in 25 lines. Something with memory probably happens.

And another question. I have only bunches and clicks instead of shock. Maybe you need to download some kind of bank? Tablet Acer A501 Android 3.2. On the phone everything is OK, Android 4.0.3.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.12.20, 12:26