Windows 8.1 | [windowsos] discussion

Rep: (2729)

Description
    Windows 8.1 - the operating system Windows NT family of manufacturing by Microsoft, the next time the output of Windows 8 and to Windows 10. It is designed for workstations, personal computers, and portable devices; version, designed to solve the problems of server - Windows Server 2012 R2. Compared with Windows 8 is a series of updates and changes in the GUI. Windows 8.1, as well as Windows 8 is focused on the sensor PC, but do not preclude the use of classic PC.

The main task of Windows 8.1 is to improve functions that are essential to employees of various companies and enterprises. Among the updates that provide Windows 8.1, it is indicated, including, more convenient file synchronization, improved authentication system for access to corporate resources, simplified connection to the printer via Wi-Fi and NFC. Also, the Windows 8.1 users will be able to set up your device so that it is immediately displayed when you turn on your desktop, bypassing the startup screen. Updates will some improvements in the work of the 11th version of Internet Explorer.

What's new about Windows 8
useful links
Installation and Update
Customization
Backup and Restore

The curator of the topic isniks255. For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS
Activity in the topic

Post has been editedniks255 - 24.03.18, 15:12
Reason for editing: Updating headers

Rep: (704)
* likbez, as BE in google many articles on this topic. Here is one of them.

Rep: (62)
The children have a problem with Windows is worth pirates 8.1 on older hardware (mother msi k9 neo v3 AM2 socket percent amd athlon 64x2 5200, 6GB RAM ddr2 vidyuha GTX660) updated a little iron set (mother msi b450m pro vhd plus AM4 socket percent Ryzen May 1600 , 8GB of RAM ddr4 vidyuha remained the same) began popping up this crap
Attached Image
what to do with it?

Rep: (1801)
* DENJQT, You will not receive security updates percent under vin10.

* kosta26,
And how to do that she would not jump out?
I just do this buggy 10 wines in general or where no rested against me 8.1 is enough only this message tortured in WoT not play quietly pops up in the middle of the fight game is minimized and while razverneshsya disassemble for parts.

Post has been editedDENJQT - 28.09.19, 08:09
Reason for editing:

Rep: (179)
DENJQT @ 28.09.19, 08:35*
what to do with it?

On results inform: yes2:

* CAT_M77,
I will try to let you know how the house that

Rep: (33)
Help please understand. I was on the computer windows 7 home basic, I've updated it to windows 8.1 pro and after the upgrade I began to pop up the BSoD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (athwbx.sys). I went into safe mode and delete the file on the path C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers, but it still appears and flies BSoD. I reinstalled Windu, and in the course of setting the slider to put the install driver updates, (I do not remember what was written) BSoD and missing. What should I do?

Posted on 28/09/2019, 12:13:

P.S the path specified in pred.poste had two drivers File Wi fi is athwbx.sys and athwnx.sys.

Rep: (1801)
CrazyFrog8101 @ 28.09.19, 12:12*
I reinstalled Windu, and in the course of setting the slider to put the install driver updates, (I do not remember what was written) BSoD and missing

Use the system further.

Rep: (14)
I have a laptop to Windows 8.1 holds a charge for 3 hours. On Windows 10 and Windows 7 for 20 minutes.

Rep: (24)
The people standing Windows 8.1 Enterprise, there is such a player JetAudio, he began to refuse to play the video, klitecodec reset, reset the player itself, there is a quick solution in addition to reset the default codecs? Suddenly I discovered that does not open!

Rep: (704)
* evgenzeka, put another player? LightAlloy, PotPlayer, KMP ...

Rep: (34)
Can I stop an IE?

Attached files

Attached fileVideo_2019-10-12_001505.wmv(598.45 KB)

Rep: (6)
* sasisa17,
this is similar to a virus, because it opens a tab with a third-party advertising as I understand it. First, check the Antivirus, and if you do not give the results you can try to reset all the settings in IE (instruction -https://tehnichka.pro/...ngs-internet-explorer/) If the browser does not need it, you can turn it off - Start, Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs, Programs and Features-Enable or disable components windose-in list is the Internet Explorer-and disable. He certainly would write that this could lead to problems, but then skip and turn off the browser without a shadow of regret: beee:: D

Rep: (179)
sasisa17 @ 12.10.19, 02:18*
Can I stop an IE?

One should look at startup, that for the left process starts IE. And remove it from startup and from the system by clicking on the location of the track. Just to clear the cache and so on, some sort of program, for example Auslogics BoostSpeed.

* CAT_M77 , It makes zapuskatsya wifi, throwing to a page that does not have the money. On Android, it looks like.

Posted on 17/10/2019, 11:05:

* AlexeyP252 , not . Not advertising. This is the site operator for 0 balance

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
* sasisa17,

so if you have a zero balance IE will always automatically be included because it will likely default browser. I used to zero balance and constantly open up MTS page with the option to replenish the balance. In this case, it does not fix it, as far as I know, because it is an automatic action directed by the provider. Do not include WiFi is the only solution)

* AlexeyP252 All right, to hell with it)

Well, 1 more question. Someone on his experience managed to reduce the ping? All probably know that Piggy ping less than in older versions of the system. Advise something about it: thank_you:
having on the laptop, both Windows, Piggy really run fast on the Internet ... and ping seen too ..

Post has been editedsasisa17 - 19.10.19, 19:23

Rep: (0)
Hi people. I do not know what to do. When installing the win on the netbook are not visible wheels. I do not know what to do.
Attached Image
tell me, maybe it was someone like that. What should be done? Or poke. Perhaps the theme and made a mistake.

Post has been editedkuzya1331 - 28.10.19, 01:15

Rep: (1)
Good day. tell me how avtivirovat the system after installation?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 9:35