MOMO20 HDReady - I want the standard 16:10 [ 48 ] ** [34,78%]
I take both [ 2 ] ** [1,45%]
Wait FullHD version [ 26 ] ** [18,84%]
Total votes: 138

Rep: (53)
DiscussionPloyer MOMO19HD
PicturePloyer MOMO19HD
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Device characteristics
Officially unveiled a new tabletPloyer MOMO20 . Novelty boasts a large 10.1-inch IPS display HDready resolution and powerful 4-core processor AllWinner A31, the RAM up to 2GB, and battery capacity of 8000 mAh. At the same time, recently presented Ainol Novo9 FireWire, V972 Onda and Teclast P98, which is also based on the same processor, equipped with 9.7-inch display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels (Retina). (No Bluetooth - No GPS - No 3G)

Features MOMO20:
10.1-inch IPS HD display resolution (1280 x 800), the ratio of 16:10
AllWinner A31 quad-core processor, GPU PowerVR SGX544MP2
2GB RAM DDR3
The chamber: 2.0 Mn front, rear Mn 5.0, HD 1080p entry
mini-HDMI output, MicroUSB 2.0, MicroSD card slot up to 32 GB
Battery 8000 mAh (Reported 8 hours - unknown in that mode)
Immediately on Android 4.2 =)

But immediately after it was presented to the platePloyer MOMO19 It has the same hardware but with screen 9.7 "and 1024x768 and version MOMO19HD Retina with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels and the modified body, promise Android 4.1 (with an upgrade to Android 4.2)
[Attachment = "2369521: momo19.jpg"]
Price Tao ~ ВҐ 1200 (1024x768)

Instructions
Firmware instructions
Instructions for flashing the tablet
1. Go to the manufacturer's website or take the firmware in the forum and download the firmware with the program-proshivalschikom .. They are usually found together in one file.
2. Make sure that the tablet is charged for at least half!
3. Unpack the archive in your root directory, for example C: /. In the folder we see a file with the extension * .img - this is the very image of the firmware.
Make sure that the firmware file name has no non-Latin characters, as well as the way to it.
4. Install the program-flasher. We go to the folder and install A31Tools PhoenixSuitPacket.msi with attached and turned on the tablet, or fails to deliver the necessary drivers!
5. After installing the program, disconnect the tablet from your computer. Turn off the tablet.
6. The program PhoenixSuite choose anchor icon (Firmware). In the Image select the firmware image file located on your computer. sm.p.3
7. After the file is selected, the firmware image on the tablet off we press the "back" and connect the tablet to a computer.
Simultaneously with the connection to the PC and sandwiched "Back" button 5-7 times press on the power button of the tablet.
distinctive sound detection devices should go off on a stationary computer and the window pops up with a proposal to make the internal storage format.
8. Choose whether to format or not. This will begin the process of firmware.
In no case do not remove the cable at this point with a tablet or PC! This will interrupt the process of firmware and you are guaranteed to get a brick!
We are waiting for the end of the firmware process and close the window-proshivalschika program.
9. Turn on the tablet, wait for a few minutes. The first start is always long.
10. Language in the default tablet installed Chinese.
To change it - go to Settings
And we are looking for the letter "A" in the white square. Click on it and then in the menu choose the very first line
In languages, select "Russian" or the like.
Good luck.
The whole process of rewriting is at your own risk.

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 29.04.16, 09:05
Reason for editing: Stock firmware from the official site

It is curious that reklamku painted stereo speakers ... and on samples only one at a time = (here pancake Chinese

Rep: (42)
At the expense of the speakers, annoyingly, I am hoping that all the same there will be two in Novo10 Hero. But see kidaytsy think differently, now it is necessary once again to hope that one sound is normal.

Rep: (6)
There infa when expected sale? Or maybe somewhere open order?

Ladros_91,
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220m...=2&q=MOMO20
19 or 20
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220m...=2&q=MOMO19

Rep: (6)
I am very afraid of the Chinese language, so that it would be desirable something comprehensible.

Rep: (177)
on the English version of the site ployer-a has a section with the two tablets opisalovo
Ployer MOMO20 Quad
Ployer MOMO19 Quad

But judging by the other tablets from ployer-a sale when he goes infa will appear in the Chinese version of the site, and the firmware is mainly spread in the same place ...

Upd: MOMO19 seems to come first to the screen 1024x768 9.7 "for some reason ... and 8000mAh battery ... and only then will MOMO19HD c screen 2048x1536 - smell will impale sellers from screen =)
INFA with 1pad.cn and TaoByao -http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r...;id=22127876142

Update Today:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedWLAD88 - 10.01.13, 19:31

WLAD88, but most likely will be the first MOMO19 1024 * 768 - that's it mini obzorchik with the results in antutu 12,500 parrots

It is not clear why such a small gap to 4 times lower resolution than the retina, if the iron is the same :( I thought it would be in the region of 18K

Live pictures MOMO19::savagemessiahzine.com: The battery is a standard for A31 - 8000Mah (retail TaoByao at ~ $ 210)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedWLAD88 - 19.01.13, 09:40

Rep: (34)
Thank you for your custom theme! infa useful, especially with Chinese saytov.Sudya reviews for Chinese cent A31, tears as dinghy jersey, ipad2 ..... well done kitaytsy..U me now momo11 Bird, sometimes peek at their website for the new firmware, but alas, with the release of a new line of tablets, they seem to have thrown support and manufacturing of new firmware.
Model interesting Accum Mighty, the small screen with a resolution of 2048x1536 .... A week look at momo19 and licks, depending on who will start selling from Bole mene proven stores and at what price, I think that the price will be adequate in the region of $ 200, sales have now begun similar in price from $ 220 to $ 270.
Now I have more questions interisuet:
a power supply, housing made of aluminum or not, and that vayfay module, we would like to see the inside of :-)
it is necessary to wait for the first purchases and reviews!

fin007, here's a page MOMO19 on the Chinese version of the site http://ployer.com.cn/prshow.asp?id=140&p=cs

- Resolution 1024-768
- supply voltage 5V, 2000 mA
- Wifi module, 802.11b / g / n
- solid metal material -Here dismantling tablet

Pre-order, received no
- the price of 1099-1199 yuan ($ 177-192)
- HD Price (2048 * 1536) version of the 1299 yuan ($ 210)
- in the description of lots many real pictures.

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 21.01.13, 05:27

PUHH123,
Well, thank you, my good man, that I have thought to look at the characteristics of the Chinese version of the site, and there I am constantly ... and for the interior of a special thank you, looked, tears, the Chinese, the Chinese they are .... well, because I "zhelezyachnik" write what had to consider, and that basically did not like.
the first thing that caught my eyes-PBF board is made of lead-free technology (damned "green" to China and got) it means that the motherboard be a year or two, and then everything will start to fall off, especially the processor, it is not good.
I would be grateful if someone threw a link to datshit or at least block-scheme of the processor A31, I think that he too will bask neploho.ya on the A10 and then glued a copper plate
The board performed well, installation of clean, good komplektuha
what else did not like - diamk one and vayfay module, this seems like soldered on the first models on realtekovskom chip RTL8188cus, unfortunately could not see the chip, the quality of pictures is not allowed, but it is very pohozh.Tak opyta- that of the chip N standard 150 mbs speed, and a very poor reception level signal in combination with aluminum korpusom-
and vayf virtually no shame ... although the board can see that the place is already prepared for another modulek likely wifi + bluetooth.
yes, and a microphone that I have not seen .....

Post has been editedfin007 - 21.01.13, 19:49

fin007,
Here something about the wafer is written ... if you understand ...http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=r...%2F3493131.html: rolleyes:

WLAD88, honored, more like advertising, two tests wifi and description of the program tests at 3 and 10 meters from the source- is not pokazatel.u me at a distance of 3 meters the signal is even better, but the more the worse, and the noise in the form of one wall dampens the signal 70 = 80 dB. I tried a great many types of antennas - one conclusion-aluminum cover-vayfay death, and now notebook's antenna sticking out of the plate and catches almost like other normal devices Tipo laptop ..... and that's when he saw a familiar unit vifi- thought hard, everything. the rest are good, and the Fig-vayfay, and why tablet without a good vayf? to sit at the access point? or again, "farm" or solder the antenna module ...

fin007, Well shemka have to of.sayte -> http://www.allwinnertech.com/en/product/A31.html
but the datasheet schA try to find ...
not found...
found here is a site where collected more infa on all chips allvinnerahttp://linux-sunxi.org/Main_Page
specifically here this pdfka called block diagramhttp://linux-sunxi.org/images/e/e1/PAD_APP...40_20120927.pdf

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 22.01.13, 05:53

Test batteries -4K view vidio 10:00!

PUHH123, a great link on the processor and not only to him in the last pdf is all that a person needs with a soldering iron :-) .Daaa, "delicious" processor made the Chinese people, it has all that is necessary, the current's not all features are implemented in ployere momo19, in first to momo19 why you did it to mono output to the speaker, although SAMO processor implemented good audio codec, and secondly put old budget vayfay module 8188cus, although it was possible to deliver and newer sovmesno with bluetooth, in the block diagram, this feature is implemented, I think that not much would be in terms of production rose tablet, in the third one is not implemented yusb .... and so on.
that still saw interesting?
processor supports vayfay through yusb host and uart, implemented infrared, GPS support, camera support up to 12 megapikseley.tak that probably will have to wait a little, maybe someone from the manufacturer implements all the capabilities of the processor. Yes, and even write that Windu 8 percent of the support. so I think not far off a very interesting tablet with two OSes

fin007,
Bluetooth stereo ... ... and 3g likely to cherish for updates, they say, see what we have a new tablet for stuffing: D would now be better understood they power

WLAD88, and what you do not become obsolete 10 hours vidio? Link above ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/07/20 23:40