> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Aquarium Fish Live fish [Online] | [Simulation] aquarium

Rep: (119)
Aquarium Fish Fish Live
Version: 1.5.4
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:14.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
buy fish, sell, decorate your aquarium, open new fish

Description:
The aquarium is optimal game for people who love to fish! In the near future you were to feed the fish? Then now playing your aquarium, feed the fish, Troon fish, care for the fish, then make copulation and got Maleki new favorite!

Once you start playing the aquarium, you will find that he fully indulged in pleasure and it is not possible to free yourself from it, you can feed the fish, take care of the different fish, you can decorate your aquarium various outlandish tropical vegetation, different lining, you can also invite your friends to visit your various drawers of water fauna.

And the main base of this game is that after mating and mating can be bred fish, you will receive your special kind of fish, for example,
ORANGESWING + YELLOWFEST =?

Features games:
- it is possible to produce different favorite feed the fry, and even shark
- Cartoon fish walking
- in the pleasure to reveal your imagination, hundreds lining, vegetation, and backgrounds to decorate your drawers prinadlezhnostnye water fauna with individual characteristics
- a simplified and easy to use interface clicks will lead you to make a game with a sense of relief
- to have a lush and meticulous drawings
- visit friends who are also playing the game fish, helping them to feed the fish and clean the aquarium, get a promotion, you will become a public aquarium enlightened person.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...LmFxdWFyaXVtIl0 .

Features: Online

Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.5.4 GP Version (Johnny3T)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 14.06.19, 23:37
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.5.4 GP Version

Rep: (1081)
It's like she's online?

louler @ 29.12.2012, 19:53*
It's like she's online?

Yes. You can go into other people's aquariums. Clean them, feed the fish. There is a function of the dialogue between the players.

Rep: (76)
Donut?

Rep: (1081)
it is not necessary to me, a real home is, and believe me his reluctance to clean

ThElllEnD @ 29.12.2012, 20:03*
Donut?

No. Only on request. (If you want to buy the greenback, but it is possible and so to get)

Rep: (12)
And there is such igruha online, only in Russian?

Dim_Bo @ 29.12.2012, 20:59*
And there is such igruha online, only in Russian?

Not.

Oh, and you can change the background of the aquarium. I apologize for the AP

Rep: (0)
I used to be in this play in vk ..

Yes there is the sea of ​​games

Ooh .. She zadrotami. 3 bought the aquarium. Game stupid to horror: clean aquarium, buy fish, you feed, you wait until they grow up, prodaosh, buy new, etc. nothing special.
Oh yes, I almost forgot: strange, but do not force Donat. It requires just-just go more often and feed the fish

Post has been editedTips1994 - 02.01.13, 04:28

Tips1994,
be played though. no need to buy an aquarium. They open up to the level.

Rep: (41)
And I liked it, play quietly, comforting. Donut is not annoying! The game is colorful, simple, though not Russified in all its principles. Once you will understand and play yourself :)

Rep: (236)
to create one hto with free shopping byloby tin.

Rep: (39)
how to move to another device acc? I am looking for some nick on another planchet, and the need to re-start (

Homer Jay @ 29.12.2012, 18:52*
Fish live
Version: 1.1.24
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:29.12.2012

[Attachment = "2367925: release_1.jpg"] [attachment = "2367926: release_2.jpg"] [attachment = "2367927: release_3.jpg"] [attachment = "2367928: release_unnamed.jpg"]

Short description:
buy fish, sell, decorate your aquarium, open new fish

Description:
Fish Live is the game for all fish lovers! Raised a fish lately? Play Fish Live and raise, feed and breed your own lovable fishes!
By playing this game you may find yourself hopelessly addicted to feeding and caring for adorable fishes, decorating your tanks with exotic tropical plants, and inviting others to view them in your own glorious tank.
Furthermore you can mix and match your fishes to make your own special fishes, e.g. ORANGESWING + YELLOWFEST =?
GAME FEATURES:
- Dozens of adorable fishes to raise including sharks
- Fish come alive in your tank with awesome 3D animations
- Let your imagination run wild with hundreds of decorations, plants and backgrounds
- Simple and easy-to-use tap interface
- Beautiful and detailed graphics
- Visit, clean, feed your friends fishes and level up to become 'top' neighbors
Note: Network connections is required.

Personally, I play much delayed. Already 36 Level.

Google Play: market: // search / q = pname:? com.baileyz.aquarium
Google Play Web: [Url = "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.baileyz.aquarium&feature=apps_topselling_free#?t="] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details ? ... LmFxdWFya

Features: Online

Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.1.24
[Attachment = "2367934: release_Fish_Live.apk"]
Cache

Past versions

Rep: (39)
and that you threw ???

I found a way to cheat but over time.
I was just on the phone to change the time and went into offline mode

Rep: (48)
Sasha511 @ 18.06.2013, 02:01*
I found a way to cheat but over time.
I was just on the phone to change the time and went into offline mode

Freedom Is not it easier to download the program (if the phone rutovanny) and simply buy all the freebies

Someone knows a way to "legally" cheat quickly experience?
while the most successful - to grow 4 hours clowns.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/20, 18:06