> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Seeder | accelerate downloading and work programs
And I put it ...
And I put it ...
It is better [ 2737 ] ** [36,47%]
Worse [ 188 ] ** [2,51%]
Without changes [ 1618 ] ** [21,56%]
I do not need [ 1327 ] ** [17,68%]
Total votes: 7504

Rep: (2705)
Seeder
Version: 2.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:23.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
It accelerates the execution of programs and their work.

Description:
Seeder - entropy generator provides a significant reduction of lags and brakes.

Written after hours tracing and debugging discovered the source of 90% lags Android.

JVM Google, like SUN, reads all the random data from / dev / random, which uses a very limited pool of entropy.

Random data is used for everything: the generation of the UUID, a session key, SSL ... when the requests go beyond the entropy processes are blocked. This is manifested as a delay or lag. The process can continue until the kernel generates a higher quality of the random data (entropy).

Thus, the author of the cross-compiled rngd, and use it to transfer / dev / urandom to / dev / random interval of 1 second.

Result? You have never used an Android device so quickly.

It is literally five times faster in many cases. The Chrome, maps and other heavy applications are now loaded approximately 1/2 seconds and the icons in the launcher drawn with such speed that I just can flip through them. Switching between applications is instantaneous. You know how sometimes when you press the Home button, you take 5-10 seconds to view your Home screen? Problem solved. But do not take my word for it .. try it yourself!

The author made a very simple Android application that launches \ stops the service (either manually at boot time, you can, if you choose). This application does not change anything in the system, it should be perfectly safe.

The program is compatible with all versions of Android, and all (armel) devices.

What is Seeder for beginners

Cautions
There is a (theoretical) risk to safety in that the transmission between the / dev / random and / dev / urandom reduces the quality of the random data. In practice, the chances of it is much lower than the chances that someone is attacking your OS.
This may adversely affect the battery life, as he wakes up every second. The program does not create wakelock, so the impact on Batteries should not be large. On the other hand, many of us carry the system brakes the lack of processing power. With this application we eliminate almost all of the brakes, less need for acceleration, potentially reducing battery consumption.

Seeder with the installation of rekaveri

Screenshots showing the CWM interface version of the program in the terminal
Attached ImageAttached Image

There is also modified by another developer version that is installed through the CWM and switched \ disconnected from the terminal. By default, after installing this version, it is up and running as soon as the boot device.

Check the version of the work or not, you can use the terminal to rekaveri (eg,this): Detailed description

su
seeder

The utility shows whether you need to use a program Seeder: Check Random Entropy Available

To work with the installation version of CWM, you must have firmware \ kernel with init.d scripts
To find out if your firmware supports these scripts, setUni-init Universal_Init.d_Supportand click the "Verify" button in the program.

Installation from recovery
ClockworkMod recovery FAQ
1.Make nandroid backup
2.Prosheyte downloaded file in CWM
3.Perezagruzites
Everything.

ZY my device deepsleep mode, with the installed version of rekaveri running - i.e. battery is OK. The speed of the interface on the current firmware SM10.1 increased very markedly. Trebuchet, a well-known brake is now only rustling in flight)

Russian interface: Not

Developer: lambgx02, Ryuinferno
Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1987032
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...eeder&hl=ru
Videos on youtube with and without Seeder: В® Seeder (Post # 18468133)
Video review application: В® Seeder (Post # 37720563)

Download:
Version: 2.0.0 Rus В® Seeder (Post # 19224099)
Version: 2.0.0 Rus from Bonik75 В® Seeder (Post # 23121982)
Version: 2.0.0 Seeder-2.0.0.apk

If you have a previous version was - it is first necessary to remove, and only then put a new .

Download:
Version: 7.0 for the installation of rekaveri Attached fileSeeder_v7.zip (1.16 MB)
- set of rekaveri
For installation of terminal:
( more )
1. Attached fileSeeder_v7_non-CWM.zip(566.35 KB)

2. After unpacking the zip, you'll get a directory called "install"
3. Place this directory in the root of your memory card (/ sdcard)
4. Open a terminal emulator, write it:
su
cd / sdcard / install
sh install.sh

5. Ignore any error messages (this is just a warning)
6. Done! The script itself removes the directory "install" on the memory card as it is no longer needed ...

For removing:
Attached fileSeeder_v6 & 7_Uninstall.zip (620.43 KB)
- to remove the version of rekaveri
Removal of the terminal: ( more )
1. DownloadAttached fileSeeder_v6 & 7_Uninstall_non-CWM.zip(388 bytes)

2. Unzip the zip on the memory card
3. Open a terminal emulator, write it:
su
sh uninstall.sh

4. Ignore any error messages (this is just a warning)
5. Done!

For those who have not installed the original version of a bug in rekaveri - В® Seeder (Post # 18200085)

Past versions
Download:
Version: 2.0.0 b1 Seeder-2.0.0b1.apk New performance profile selector, I / O queue extender, and power saving control. Improved root checking.
Version: 1.4.0 Seeder-1.4.0.apk Major refactoring. Service control now fully asynchronous.
version: 1.3.1 Attached fileSeeder-1.3.1.apk (589.09 KB)
New root check method during ANR-sensitive code.
version: 1.3.0 Seeder-1.3.0.apk
Version: 1.2.9 Attached fileSeeder-1.2.9.apk (584.82 KB)
Yet another update to the upgrade / autostart code.
Version: 1.2.8 Attached fileSeeder-1.2.8.apk (584.36 KB)
Asynchronous startup of rngd during boot; this should solve the remaining autostart problems some users have reported.
Version: 1.2.7 Attached fileSeeder-1.2.7.apk (584.4 KB)
This version introduces a much more efficient suspend-on-sleep mode for rngd.
Version: 1.2.4 Seeder-1.2.4.apk List of changes
Attached ImageAttached Image
version: 1.2 Seeder-1.2.apk
version: 1.1 Seeder-1.1.apk
Version: 1.0 alpha 6
Attached fileSeeder-1.0alpha6.apk(569.26 KB)

Version: 6.0 for the installation of rekaveri
Seeder_v6.zip- script uses a busybox
Attached fileSeeder_v6_Millenium3.zip(1.18 MB)
- uses a different version of the installation script
Attached fileSeeder_v6_Uninstall_Millenium3.zip(156.2 KB)
- apdeyt to remove Seeder_v6_Millenium3.zip
Download: Version: 5.0 for the installation of rekaveri
Attached fileSeeder_v5.zip(1.16 MB)
- script uses a busybox
Attached fileSeeder_v5_lovetz.zip(726.65 KB)
- as amended by me version (for those who have not installed the original version of a bug in rekaveri) - if you do not help -В® Seeder (Post # 18200085)
The results of past surveys
Attached Image

Post has been editedLovetz - 15.05.15, 08:29
Reason for editing: video review

Rep: (1)
Both versions of the under rekaveri not up

Rep: (22)
Established as a normal application, made superuser permission, but little difference in the speed of the program has not yet found

TheAtletto, Take any apdeyt for rekaveri who exactly is running on your device and:
1) replace your file with the same name in the archive with apdeyt of hats:
META-INF \ CERT.RSA
META-INF \ CERT.SF
META-INF \ MANIFEST.MF
META-INF \ com \ google \ android \ update-binary
2) edit the file META-INF \ com \ google \ android \ updater-script similar to your script works apdeyt.
The above mentioned files can be specific to each device, in particular the team in updater-script.

It is also possible to set apdeyt manually using the file manager with root-access to the root file system of the smartphone.
Just unpack the archive apdeyt and copy the data files and directories will expose them to the right:
\ System \ bin \ seeder (-rwxr-xr-x)
\ System \ etc \ init.d \ Seeder (-rwxrwxrwx)
\ System \ etc \ seeder_scripts \ Seeder (-rw-r - r--)
\ System \ etc \ seeder_scripts \ Seeding (-rw-r - r--) - only in version 5.
\ System \ xbin \ entro (-rwxr-xr-x)
\ System \ xbin \ rngd (-rwxr-xr-x)
Then - reboot.

Post has been editedLovetz - 08.01.13, 13:05

Galaxy Ace ICS @ 29.12.2012, 12:33*
Well, you tell me if

Lovetz @ 29.12.2012, 11:13*
ZY my device deepsleep mode, with the installed version of rekaveri running - i.e. battery is OK. The speed of the interface on the current firmware SM10.1 increased very markedly. Trebuchet, a well-known brake is now only rustling in flight)

Rep: (0)
for installation through cmw to do what some mounts

august25, if you do mount data, mount system - will not be worse, although the installation scripts, these teams are registered.

Rep: (131)
Set of rekaveri, and then how to start ??

queen 10,
There is also modified by another developer version that is installed through the CWM and switched \ disconnected from the terminal. By default, after installing this version, it is up and running as soon as the boot device. Check works or not, you can use the terminal:
Code
su
seeder

Lovetz later will test

Rep: (4)
Only for Android 4.x?

Rep: (15)
the_kenny,
The program is compatible with all versions of Android, and all (armel) devices.

TheAtletto,
rsed3x, Thank you for those. support) ... and that hat reading ;-)

Rep: (22)
someone in the form of its program already set? It works much something? It has a speed boost?

By the way if you remove it, after turning off, everything will return to their seats, or some changes are irreversible?

Strenger @ 29.12.2012, 16:52*
all will return to their seats
exactly.
Lovetz @ 29.12.2012, 11:13*
Android app which launches \ stops the service (either manually at boot time, you can, if you choose). This application does not change anything in the system

Post has been editedLovetz - 29.12.12, 16:02

Rep: (141)
Advantages have not noticed, as the disadvantages. Of recovery is not established, threw hand.

Post has been editedezhikizv - 29.12.12, 16:15

Rep: (23)
Maud. Stock 4.0.4
Help is great, once in 2 holders line exactly the application opens more quickly = steel) advise all xperia any year =)

Post has been editedtriker - 29.12.12, 19:47

Rep: (79)
No difference noticed. Instagrame checked on a timer, how to run a long time so the same and run. (Yuzal application .apk)

Rep: (106)
LG Nitro HD 4.0.4 MIUI
Honestly I thought that all this garbage as an example uluchshalki batteries and so on.
But damn it rebooted and opened chrome INSTANTLY thought the coincidence of different applications open and actually opens all at the same moment as the pressing liked the script)
Leave on Alwaysor)): lol:

Sews through rekaveri

Post has been editedsanek3214 - 29.12.12, 19:11

Rep: (79)
sanek3214 @ 29.12.2012, 18:08*
LG Nitro HD 4.0.4 MIUI

I suspect really only helps owners of android above 4-ki.
(2.3.7 here)

Rep: (315)
on the phone with Skype 2.3.7 and 2gis steel load faster.
the tablet did not notice the difference with 4.1 (for cyan, and nothing impeded before).

I put through agriculture. Difference like no, probably due to the fact that the cyan 10.
Posted to program from a couple of days before, you probably would have stayed at the drain)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 15:03