> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

FSC Loox N500 / N520 - AKU 3.5.2

Rep: (204)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!

FSC Pocket Loox n500 / n520 AKU 3.5.2
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | GPS talk пїЅ | Re-Flashing (n520) пїЅ | AKU 3.5.2 | WM6 пїЅ

All recent changes and key information saved.in the first post of the topic

Post has been editedDemyanych - 22.01.08, 13:39

Finally, having dealt with the security policy system, I post the first version of the firmware.
Windows Mobile 5.0 build 15706 aku 3.5.2

I highly recommend to flash this firmware, especially if you sew my previous rum. If you sew the previous rum, downloadAttached fileimg-38310-Security_Configuration_Manager.rar(667.62 KB)

and select security off and press provision (button between panels)

Attached Image

Installation:
1.Raspakuyte archive on your computer program WinRAR or 7-zip
2. Connect the PDA, for the users of my old firmware unlock the PDA
3. Run the PocketLOOX5xxFlashTool.exe file and follow the program instructions.

Thankfulness:
bepe - for teaching me how to work with xip and for giving me different builds of Windows
misar - for advice
football - for helping me find a mistake I’ve been fighting for a long time
mUn - for different tips
Well, of course, I am grateful to these people and for the fact that they are just good friends

Link to download

Attached files

Attached filechangelog.txt(840 bytes)

Post has been editedDemyanych - 22.01.08, 13:28

Rep: (0)
And for the N560 will not go?

Rep: (3060)
pashik.home , Not.

Rep: (56)
Sori for offtopic. Football, and you are not going to please the owners of the N560 in the future? :)

And where does he))))?
If someone is ready to test on his PDA, then contact me on ICQ - try to pile that thread

Rep: (56)
Alex_DFR sorry :)) looked not there

Rep: (3060)
AlekseyG , I brought the rule for myself :) Never make a firmware for a device that you do not have on hand.

Rep: (2)
Alex_DFR , please write a small instruction on flashing FS LOOX 520 with your firmware.

In general, the process is simple - unpack it into an arbitrary directory on the hard drive and PocketLOOX5xxFlashTool.exe, however, you need to be very careful - if during the firmware the light is cut out / the computer is flooded - the firmware process after an update is broken can be nontrivial sees the pda. The solution is to either enter the bootloader (write + power + reset - in new, in old contacts + power + reset) and either immediately connect the PDA and start the firmware, or first go to the recovery mode in the flash driver and then connect.

I mean:
- I unpack archive,
- remove sd
- I run PocketLOOX5xxFlashTool.exe,
-connect the PDA,
all time shake<next>.

I understood correctly?

Yes exactly

And in the archive there is an EnterBootLoader and two dll. For what?
OS_122u.nb is how I understood the firmware file itself.
Everything is done with BB and do not need to copy anything to the PDA?
P.S. So many questions, because before I had to deal only with the firmware of phones. I want to understand. So do not be angry :)

Two of the dlls are responsible for establishing communication with the PDA, and the enterbootloader enters the PDA into the bootloader. On the PDA, all that is needed is self-copied

All I asked. Thanks for the help.
A bug was noticed: after the CP, the date and time are reset to April 1, 2006.

Not after CP! you must first install them correctly. I have everything ok, maybe the clock battery has gone to the PDA. Also in the PDA itself there is a bug, that if you hold the power while resetting, the PDA resets the clock

I have it after CP. Maybe the battery has sat down. In principle, not a problem.

Rep: (0)
Failed to flash. On dolphins, writes that "flash is protected"

Well, I'm sorry, apparently your PDA is really locked. Please indicate the language of your PDA and the current firmware version

Thank you for working on the firmware for our PDA model! Now I will put a new version and accomplish my impressions.
According to the previous version: the PDA began to work faster (subjectively), the problem with the clock was decided by pulling out and inserting the battery back.

Rep: (181)
If it is possible, then you can return on the firmware?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 13:40