> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

151 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei Ascend W1 - Discussion | Huawei Ascend W1
Uncle
Message#1
23.12.12, 10:26
v.4.6
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3559
Check in: 04.05.08
Honor 9 Premium

Smartphone talkHuawei Ascend W1
PictureHuawei Ascend W1
A photo
Attached Image

Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Discussion on XDA �| Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows Phone 7 Club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions � | Firmware database| Discussion on XDA �
Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Important:

Brief characteristics
Display
Screen size:4 inches
Display Resolution:480x800
Display technology:IPS
Touch screen technology:High sensitive touch screen

Power management
Battery capacity:1950 mAh

Photography
Main camera sensor size:5 megapixel
Camera flash type: LED

CPU
Processor Type:1.2 GHz dual core processor
GPU:Adreno 305

Memory
Operational:512 MB
Built-in (flash):4 GB

Overviewsmartphone
Utility

Unlocking the smartphone \ Changing and installing custom firmware

Questions on the SIM-Lock askhere

Post has been editedKoteiko - 05.02.16, 11:28
Reason for editing: Topics updated
all alive
Message#42
04.03.13, 07:30
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 168
Check in: 18.05.07
Honor 8 FRD-L19

Yekaterinburg.
Today I went to the site of the contact, and there is no longer a "pre-order" button, but now there is a "buy" button.
I will take.
The NTS, of course, is damn nice in the hand, but there is a personal negative experience, and after experiencing the use of p1xl, I am a passionate fan of the huavea.
shulber
Message#43
04.03.13, 11:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Check in: 04.04.08

In Moscow, they are already on the shelves, and here (in Ufa), most likely in a week. Unsubscribe, does not slow down? lay out on youtube, please.

Posted on 03/04/2013, 11:44:

On w7phone.ru write:
Huawei has turned out Windows Phone-smartphone on the principle of "cheap and cheerful." Be careful when choosing - in recent months, immediately from two reputable sources have received information that Ascend W1 "slows down" at work.
donsergus
Message#44
04.03.13, 19:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 04.03.13

Good afternoon!

I got this machine an hour ago.

Liked:
  1. light,
  2. nimble,
  3. stuck a flash drive, saw music, pictures and video,
  4. The camera is normal, I expected the worst.

Did not like:
  1. The plastic case is not a fountain.
  2. In the store, the battery was 37%, came home - 21%, it’s 30 minutes to go (Not an indicator, but I will continue to test the battery)

Claims to the axle:
  1. To dial a number, you need to make three tapas! Is there a shorter version?
  2. The finger constantly stretches to the top edge when an incoming message, off / on Wi-Fi, etc., but it does not reciprocate.

I have not connected to the computer yet.

I will answer questions on a subject.

Someone is deceiving me: I turned on "saving mode always" and connected 40% to a battery

Post has been editeddonsergus - 04.03.13, 19:10
Mortare
Message#45
04.03.13, 19:08
Think different.
[offline]

Messages 1067
Check in: 07.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Today I visited Svyaznoy in the shopping center on Kievskaya (the one on the 4th floor, and not on the 1st floor), they have this smartphone in white color for sale. Twisted it in hands, looked. Impressions are rather negative.

The frame around the screen is so huge that this screen itself seems even smaller than it actually is. I'm afraid it will be evident even in the case of black smart.

The quality of his screen, from the category of "below average" - the colors are not as saturated as they should be on a device with an IPS matrix, while pixelation is very, very noticeable. I am not a supporter of increasing the resolution of the phone screens until the fucking quad and full hd are not needed, and in general I am sure that 800 * 480 for 4 "displays is ok, but, alas, in the case of Ascend w1, the screen is perceived as too grainy. For example, the lumia 510 is comparable in resolution and screen size and, say, Samsung omnia M, the screen does not have any pixels.

In addition, the w1 interface is not as smooth as other wp-smarts. Tayla and menus scroll with some jerks, though not very noticeable at first glance, but after a minute begin to annoy.

But the build quality level. No backlash, squeaks, etc. True, the promised soft touch on the back cover somehow not really felt. Matte plastic, no more. Or is the software only a black model?

If you compare with the closest competitor in the price category - htc 8s as a whole makes a much more blissful impression.

Post has been editedMortare - 04.03.13, 19:11

--------------------
Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Samsung Ativ S (WP 8.1)
Smart watch: Asus ZenWatch 2
Ultrabook transformer: Sony Vaio Duo 13 (core i7-4500U, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd)
shulber
Message#46
05.03.13, 06:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 133

Thank. I wanted to take as a gift, now I changed my mind.

Post has been editedshulber - 05.03.13, 06:22
mol4un75
Message#47
05.03.13, 07:19
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 02.03.12
Sony xperia l

donsergus
Congratulations on your purchase! A couple of questions: how many of the declared 4GB are initially available to the user; the original size of the "other" folder; speaker quality (volume, clarity); how many applications can run simultaneously; how the search button works; Please test bluetooth for transferring various files (music, photo); which internet browser is installed by default. Once again, congratulations on your purchase. By the way, the economy mode is always not recommended. Yes, here's another question: which memory card are you planning to use? Thank you in advance.
shulber
Message#48
05.03.13, 07:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 133

About the quality of the screen: Is it really so bad. The review described the screen is even nothing.
spytn1k
Message#49
05.03.13, 10:48
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 06.10.10
Nokia Lumia 930

As for the screen, I would not be so categorical - the colors are really not as saturated as on the 620 lumiya, but they are quite acceptable. Granularity, to be honest, my innocent look did not notice, the screen behaves with dignity. The back cover, by the way, is not made of aluminum coated with plastic, as we were promised in some review, but of pure plastic.

--------------------
Motorola c155 ->Motorola l2 ->Motorola l9 ->HTC Hero ->Alcatel OT 990 ->HTC HD2 ->Nokia Lumia 820 ->Nokia Lumia 930
donsergus
Message#50
05.03.13, 11:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

mol4un75,
Thank.
Available at the time of purchase was 1.8 GB, after installing several programs 1.75 GB.
The folder "other" did not find where to find it?
The speaker is not very loud, average scall, just for the ringtone. After listening to a few songs, the device began to play louder and cleaner (For comparison, Alcatel 802 3-year-old plays louder and cleaner, but he also has a twice as much speaker).
But the headset apparatus shook well: the bass is in place, nothing trembles (Brainwavz m5).
According to the laptop, he refused to take txt, fb2, mb, he needs a flash drive for storage? sent and received: doc, xls, ppt and pictures, mp3 (accepted, did not understand how to send music from it).
Browser - Iexplorer, xs what version.
Why not recommend the use of savings?
Here's a card stick -http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/238410
The "search" button opens the browser with Bing.
Multitasking test after purchasing a memory card.

shulber
Perception is a very subjective matter. Some people seem to be huge pixels, I did not notice "pixelation", mb, I do not have such a demanding eye ?. I liked the color rendition, not AMOLED with exaggerated brightness, but Nokia has a better display.

You need to look at the devices and turn them in your hands, but your eyes.

Post has been editeddonsergus - 05.03.13, 11:42
shulber
Message#51
05.03.13, 11:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 133

That's right. For such a price, the device is quite suitable for those who want to get acquainted with the new axis. What I particularly like about 8-ke is the work of Skype in the background and the fact that it is built into the axis, so to speak. I would like to hear about the quality of speech transmission during a conversation and how your interlocutor hears you.

Post has been editedshulber - 05.03.13, 11:24
iz_us
Message#52
05.03.13, 12:20
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 28.01.11
Apple iPhone 8

donsergus @ 03/05/2013, 09:01*
The folder "other" did not find where to find it?

Settings->Phone Storage (I don’t remember how in Russian this item is called), there are two indicators in the form of strips for phone memory and an SD card. Tap on any of them and it shows in detail what it takes how much memory it takes. In the same folder and Others will be.
donsergus
Message#53
05.03.13, 12:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

iz_us,
Thank you found.
256 mb folder "Other"
vitasich
Message#54
05.03.13, 13:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 21.05.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox N560

Hello everyone, I have been using for two days!
I like the device! I took it as a second device for work (the first ihone4s)
Design
I like the way he looks, I would even say solid! (i have black)
I read about the dissatisfaction with the frame, I do not know, I have not yet read about it, I did not even notice!
Screen
Yes, not an iPhone ... but quite decent for 8990r - !!!! Maybe a little dark, no longer see any cons of the screen. Sensitivity is also quite satisfactory!
Windows 8 - just flies, everything quickly and without brakes, I figured it out with Windows itself in two days - you can live!
The camera - I'm not a fan of photos, but what I was shooting suited me!
Audibility - excellent, no noise, echo, etc. etc. They hear me too well! The usual call is not loud and not quiet, put your ringtones - it sounds quite decent!
CONCLUSION
For that kind of money - the device LUX!
izy72
Message#55
05.03.13, 15:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 313
Check in: 26.07.10
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Screenshots pliz. Especially interested in sms keyboard. I write a lot. Mom gave Radar. If so everything is sad. It will be a pity.
shulber
Message#56
05.03.13, 16:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 133

Join now. Screenshot of the keyboard in the studio, pliiz. And how Skype works. And you can still upload video.
doropls
Message#57
05.03.13, 20:46
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 11.08.11

sfotkat phone itself is nothing :) found in the internet 1 in 1

http://www.fastestpc.ru/filemanager/wp8-kb.jpg

The phone arrived while I was studying. After a couple of Android phones, the interface works very smoothly. No jerks, everything very quickly and smoothly scrolls, scrolls, spins, spins. The Windows interface is convenient and intuitive. Contacts were normally imported from csv. I liked the screen, good angles, colors and a decent margin of brightness. The sound is normal, and I and the other person hear a friend of a friend well. A and plastic in the blue phone cover inside is white, i.e. the cover is painted and scratches (deep) will be white.

Post has been editeddoropls - 05.03.13, 20:49
ole592
Message#58
05.03.13, 21:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 11.12.11

I join the written doropls. Took black today. Plastic is not painted. Built-in ringtones are not loud. Set your own. Began to play louder.
doropls
Message#59
05.03.13, 21:31
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 11.08.11

The aliexpress is full of accessories already, here is a silicone case, for example:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HUAWEI-w1-p.../754268558.html

If you take from 200pcs, they are at $ 0.5 total: D
andrey.shehov
Message#60
06.03.13, 01:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 09.12.11

Guys, backlash camera button. Namely backlash with the lightest contact of a finger with a button, a trifle, but not nice. Who knows, the warranty case? Or am I not the only one?
shulber
Message#61
06.03.13, 06:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 133

Doropls @ 03/05/2013, 23:46*
Sfotkat phone itself is nothing to find in the internet 1 in 1

Thank. Now I’ll have to look at the Russian layout.
Other

151 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 16:39