> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Microcomputer "MK85 Electronics (M)" | CPC emulator sovetstkih

Rep: (22)
Microcomputer "Electronics MK85" was the first (but not last) Soviet pocket microcomputer class. Although it should be noted that the design and the idea was stolen from the CASIO such a microcomputer, but our version in many ways turned out to be better. There are two modifications:
Electronics MK85 - 2KB RAM
Electronics MK85M - 6Kb RAM

Emulator microcomputer "Elektronika MK-85 (M)" for the PC: Attached filemk85m_emul.rar (208.39 KB)

Sources emulator (Delphi): Attached filemk85m_src.rar (36.07 Kb)

RAM images for the emulator: Attached filesoft.rar (4.38 KB)
(In the following programs archive: Sorter, Notebook, simulator keyboard, font generator, simulator multiplication tables, text editor, graphics editor)
Description emulator for the PC: Microcomputer "MK85 Electronics (M)" (Post # 2482129)

Attached Image

Photos of devaysa:
Attached Image

Screenshot from the PDA:
Attached Image

Also on the site is laid emulator microcomputer (with source code). The emulator has been developed by a group of independent developers and enthusiasts (I also participated in its creation). Today it is the only existing emulator microcomputer.
On that site you can also find some programs (in BASIC) for microcomputers.

It is interesting to note that the Basic language instruction can be administered not only one character, but the touch of a button (see. Figure). This idea is intersected with opportunities ZX Spectrum keyboard

Emulator for Pocket PC, compiledKlev_ : Microcomputer "Electronics MK85 (M)"

How to use an emulator (QUOTE Klev_ from 03.09.07) :
When you start the emulator window appears empty. On top of a row of buttons.
To get started, it is necessary to Nada Start, to complete and exit - exit.
It works with a virtual keyboard, a button is displayed when the SIP tapas on the emulator window.
To save the contents of the memory MS need to press the button.
there are scrollbars to scroll through the images.
The program can work in both portrait and in landscape mode.
It is possible to enter the characters from the keyboard, "/", "+", "-", "=".
Key BACKSPACE = DEL
To convert a program written in BASIC, the image memory and back, you can use special DOS utility:http://www.pisi.com.pl/piotr433/mk85emut.zip.
If anyone needs it, thenHere the source and documentation:
source mk85_ce_src.rar
Documentation

Instructions for use (QUOTE Klev_ from 03.09.07)

How to use a debugger (QUOTE Klev_ from 12.09.07)

Post has been editedArigato - 04.03.09, 20:27

Rep: (112)
>vissarion
This depends on the set of the virtual keyboard. I use VGAkey. There, besides the usual dialing keys have functions keys F1-F12. And it looks almost the same as in the screenshot. From the emulsion type of call, the keypad buttons are almost independent.

I think also implement disassembler / assembler debugging / editing the code and store the result back into ROM.BIN.

Rep: (1)
Klev_
Not a bad idea, I think that many will come in handy. A keyboard as I entered - launched PIE +, and then this emulsion and the keyboard has moved to the lower right corner, as in the screenshot.
I like to add your reputation, but it did not. The request to the moderator to do it for me.

Slightly finished the emulsion. He added debugger. To catch a couple of glitches.

Screenshot debugger:
Attached Image

How to use the debugger:
To invoke the debugger must press TAB.
Step Button - step forward.
BrPt Button - breakpoint - point of the program stops at the address listed in editbokse right.

Trace button - make the number of steps specified in editbokse right.
Patch- button writes the name in memory at the specified address.
To the text of the disassembled listing appeared in a string to edit it necessary to tap on the stylus.
Input syntax: [Address]: [command text]

To change the contents of the register - the same thing.
Tapan on the register list. In edtitbokse text appears below the list.
Or the rights of his or vvodimchto something new.
[Register Name]: [The register]
Once entered - click the Change button

An example of using the debugger:
Let's say we need to change a few bytes in the file ROM.BIN.
Take a hex-editor, change.
The microcomputer loaded, everything seems to be working fine. But if you enter the TEST command, the display will show the word "defect ROM".
That it was not - recruit TEST, and immediately press TAB. We fall into a long cycle of ROM parity at 1032-1034. Put breypoynt at 1036. There is a parity check (Flag Z, flag C). If the parity conditions are not met, we get to the address 1038 - pops inscription defect ROM. And if we get at 103C, then nothing will happen and the calculator will continue to test. The test is successful.
In order to get to the address 103C avoiding unfortunate message to the address in 1038 it is necessary to zanopit - insert 2 Nopal. Tapan on line 1038 and replace its contents for nop. Then mariae on the next line and also insert its contents instead of ALD.
All. All corrections made. Close the debugger and enjoy programming in BASIC.

Sources:
M
Raised in a hat.

Attached files

Attached filemk85_ce_src.rar(149.83 KB)

Rep: (2)
Klev_
Great job! Congratulations to the finished product! Download the latest version is stable, no glitches / bugs I found. I note elaborate debugger implementation.

Documentation:
M
Raised in a hat.

Attached files

Attached fileMK85_manual.rar(3.81 MB)

Rep: (4)
Cool machine! At the time, she was very happy to have and program.

With it passed a lot of exams. In high school and undergraduate uni. Just drove in memory mikrokomputera spurs, and then read out the text on the screen as if I figure something :)

I wrote a few programs for him. Do not find right now so those texts. I only remember the name, "Battleship", "Guess the number" a lot of variations. Also I tried to write "Arkanoid". I received, but the brakes cool.

And the subject at thinking is still alive and well, but is de-energized for a long time.

Post has been editedD77S - 15.09.07, 19:10

And it seems to have on the release.
I fixed a couple of bugs, improved performance with the breakpoint.
M
Raised in a hat.

Attached files

Attached fileMK85ce.rar(171.45 KB)

Rep: (15)
Productive work for the common good,Klev_ . For such a short time - is pakticheski ready to release!

Rep: (1)
It may be purely subjective, but the modified version is more stable.

Rep: (0)
Great!
Yet it would be interesting to look at the MK-90 emulator on Pocket PC ...

Great thanksKlev_ ! Only learned of the existence of a version for Pocket PC, a great New Year's gift turned out! : Wink_kind: Tonight necessarily zayuzat otpishu about impressions.

As promised, the impressions of the emulator on Pocket PC.
1. I'd love to see an option for VGA, because the original size of 572 * 240, which loosely fits in resolution 640 * 480, and we could have done without the scrolls.
2. I wonder how the others? I have it inhibits well.

In general, a good thing that there is a version for Pocket PC, will be a time can alter under VGA;)

Rep: (44)
and there is a version for qVGA?

>Stalker-Kostyan
This is it. Another no.

Added @ 25.12.2007, 17:18

>Arigato
He does not slow down. He actually emulates the work of the MC-85. MK-85 operates in much the same, even a little bit slower. If speed up the work emulation, the input characters will be duplicated.
And what happens if you run this beast in RealVGA mode?

>And what happens if you run this beast in RealVGA mode?
I do not know how to do it, because on your PDA virtually no work.

>He does not slow down. He actually emulates the work of the MC-85. MK-85 operates in much the same, even a little bit slower.
It seems to me that the iron version of the more bright, especially with [+]. The fact that under Windows, should be enough to accurately account for the speed of the emulator (if I'm not mistaken, although perhaps there is simply a delay loop and a fast car it will run faster).

>Arigato
Seek to find and OZVGA RealVGA. These are able to bend to switch the device into RealVGA mode.

Scale operation time there is given explicitly - put Sleep () in the emulation processor thread.
So what speed should be the same everywhere.

and emulators newer calculators planiruyutsya?

>Stalker-Kostyan
This is not a calculator. This microcomputer. It is possible to write programs on Basik.
Emulators counting machines and never will be. What is there to emulate? And why ???

Klev,
I had in mind - microcomputers.
I kind of saw on one site MK90 and over ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/20, 20:24