> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Microcomputer "MK85 Electronics (M)" | CPC emulator sovetstkih

Rep: (22)
Microcomputer "Electronics MK85" was the first (but not last) Soviet pocket microcomputer class. Although it should be noted that the design and the idea was stolen from the CASIO such a microcomputer, but our version in many ways turned out to be better. There are two modifications:
Electronics MK85 - 2KB RAM
Electronics MK85M - 6Kb RAM

Emulator microcomputer "Elektronika MK-85 (M)" for the PC: Attached filemk85m_emul.rar (208.39 KB)

Sources emulator (Delphi): Attached filemk85m_src.rar (36.07 Kb)

RAM images for the emulator: Attached filesoft.rar (4.38 KB)
(In the following programs archive: Sorter, Notebook, simulator keyboard, font generator, simulator multiplication tables, text editor, graphics editor)
Description emulator for the PC: Microcomputer "MK85 Electronics (M)" (Post # 2482129)

Attached Image

Photos of devaysa:
Attached Image

Screenshot from the PDA:
Attached Image

Also on the site is laid emulator microcomputer (with source code). The emulator has been developed by a group of independent developers and enthusiasts (I also participated in its creation). Today it is the only existing emulator microcomputer.
On that site you can also find some programs (in BASIC) for microcomputers.

It is interesting to note that the Basic language instruction can be administered not only one character, but the touch of a button (see. Figure). This idea is intersected with opportunities ZX Spectrum keyboard

Emulator for Pocket PC, compiledKlev_ : Microcomputer "Electronics MK85 (M)"

How to use an emulator (QUOTE Klev_ from 03.09.07) :
When you start the emulator window appears empty. On top of a row of buttons.
To get started, it is necessary to Nada Start, to complete and exit - exit.
It works with a virtual keyboard, a button is displayed when the SIP tapas on the emulator window.
To save the contents of the memory MS need to press the button.
there are scrollbars to scroll through the images.
The program can work in both portrait and in landscape mode.
It is possible to enter the characters from the keyboard, "/", "+", "-", "=".
Key BACKSPACE = DEL
To convert a program written in BASIC, the image memory and back, you can use special DOS utility:http://www.pisi.com.pl/piotr433/mk85emut.zip.
If anyone needs it, thenHere the source and documentation:
source mk85_ce_src.rar
Documentation

Instructions for use (QUOTE Klev_ from 03.09.07)

How to use a debugger (QUOTE Klev_ from 12.09.07)

Post has been editedArigato - 04.03.09, 20:27

Rep: (58)
Arigato ,
cool! Like the "CCP"! :)
But emulsion something for BB ...
We are waiting for the PocketPC version.

Rep: (22)
volta_john ,
There the source as to alter it? PDA has not progal, no time for the development. Maybe someone will undertake to alter.

Rep: (58)
Arigato ,
I do not know, because not a programmer.

Rep: (112)
The source code is written in Delphi. A normal paskalnogo kompillyatora for PPC yet. You can certainly try to compile this thing fripaskalem (Lazarus), but it is the impression I have, that it is necessary to rewrite all the code from scratch.

Although, if you think about it, Delphi since version 8 can generate executable files under .net and Delphi 2006 is quite possible to write a program for the PDA.
If someone has installed the Delphi CD framework, you can try to compile this source code.

I decided to experiment with Lazarus.

Experiment 1:
And ... a miracle ... The source code was compiled with only 3 corrections. Impressive size 1.5MB. Unfortunately this monster and refused to work. LCL - this wild brakes and terrible glitches. Conclusion: LCL - thing unworkable.

Experiment 2:
Since LCL does not work, it is necessary to rewrite the interface API.
Rewrote. It was difficult to rewrite. The authors of the emulator did their best to slow down the emulator. Pictures loaded each time a drawing from the disk, passing 7-10 buffers, used transparency, although without it could do, and much more.
Compiled source code works, glitches are not seen.
Conclusion: Use the Lazarus you can write a program in Pascal under wince just using the API.

The graphical interface is similar to the version for BB. The only difference - the graphics are depicted in the upper right corner of keys, Russian letters - in the bottom left.
Working with ini files not supported.

Screenshot:
Attached Image

Photos of devaysa:
img-50516-mk85m.jpg

But actually compiled version:
M
The cap threads cm. A reference to the later improved version.

How to use:
When you start the emulator window appears empty. On top of a row of buttons.
To get started, it is necessary to Nada Start, to complete and exit - exit.
It works with a virtual keyboard.
To save the contents of the memory MS need to press the button.
To scroll an image calculator horizontal scrollbar at the bottom is. Vertical scrolling is not.
The program can work in both portrait and in landscape mode.
To convert a program written in Basic into an image memory, and vice versa, you can use a special DOS utility:
http://www.pisi.com.pl/piotr433/mk85emut.zip.

Rep: (15)
Here is a class - "Electronics" - on your PDA! All runs, only odd devaysa does not fit in the screen. You need a little tweak.

Rep: (4)
Yes, it's a miracle. This just does not learn, it would not hurt a help for such a monster. Too many buttons, so even with multiple actions (such as the up to 4) on each. Written before the bend on kubeysike probably on it can be .... and yes even on PDA save a file.

>soulhanter
I wanted to keep the original look of the emulated device. Therefore, the skin did not cut. If you need to see something that does not fit into the screen - use the scrollbar at the bottom of the window.
Because keyboard does not fit in the screen and it is not convenient to use, I use only as a reference for the key combination and the text typed on the onscreen keyboard.

>Vladimnik
This is not a monster. It mikrokompyutes Soviet obzaztsa.
"Help" is printed to him 25 years ago.
Here he is:http://mk85.narod.ru/Lib/manual.djvu

Instructions for use:
Syntax takoyzhe like the ZX spectrum.
Limitations:
1) Small memory (6 KB)
2) No read commands and write data directly to memory
3) There is no command input-output data port
4) All variables are presented in the form of a continuous one-dimensional array
5) String variables have a maximum length of just seven characters and have a variable $ size of 30 characters
6) The names of all the variables are limited to one letter of the alphabet, and the text and string variables can not have the same name
7) subroutine nesting level may not exceed 8
8) The level of nested loops may not exceed 4
9) simplified conditional statement, because of what difficult conditions occupy a lot of space and spoil the appearance of the program

How to gain the program:
For each key is fixed several functions.
marked in red characters typed by pressing the key [s].
marked in blue characters are typed when you press [F].
Russian letters typed after switching calculator [EXT] mode (press [MODE] then [.]). Russian keyboard layout - the phonetic (YAVERTY). QWERTY = YAVERTY.
Special characters, such as: heart: recruited in EXT mode after pressing [s]
To set stromnyh Latin letters must press first [MODE] (similar to Russian capital letters).

To start recording the program you want to translate the device mode [WRT] (press [MODE], then [1]).
To change the cell in which the written program must press [s], and then the cell number. The selected preset number flashes. At the free cell number is displayed, in the classroom - diamond.

The syntax of the programs as follows:
First comes the line number followed by a space, then the command text itself.
After the line set must press [EXE].
All possible CONANDA written on the calculator.
To run the program it is necessary to dial the RUN without a line number in the WRT mode or press the [s], then the number of the program as usual.
To view the text of the program should dial commando LIST [line number].

A simple program:
--------------
10 PRINT "Hello world!"
20 PRINT "Hello country!"
30 PRINT "I: heart: the USSR!"
---------------

--------------
10 PRINT "Calculating the hypotenuse"
20 PRINT "Enter leg # 1"
30 INPUT A
40 PRINT "Enter leg # 2"
50 INPUT B
60 PRINT "hypotenuse ="; SQR (A * A + B * B)
---------------
There is a 150 computer programs for handheld electronics MK 85: http://mk85.narod.ru/Lib/Book/contents.htm

Onlinehttp://mk85.narod.ru/You can find a lot of interesting things - a lot of programs: Rally, Karate, UFO-3, Tetris, Snake, the SAG, Bouncing ball, Arcanoid, DOOM game, Game "Space" game "towns", a lot of software a lot of books.

Rep: (0)
: Lol: Thank you !!!! WOW

Rep: (15)
Klev
I'm probably not accurately put it, but I'd say that horizontal scrolling is working, and the vertical scrollbar is not formed, so the bottom row of keys can not be seen. Is it possible to add vertical scrolling? And yet - horizontal scrolling only works if the hook stylus for the slider and drag it. By pressing the arrow keys or tap the scroll zone will not activate. Too much, but it may be possible pofiksit? Unique thing, if the adjusted scrolling, will all nuts.

Rep: (115)
Klev_ ,
Excellent work, one. This is perhaps nowhere else, exceptsavagemessiahzine.com. Do scrolling can be corrected, and that is really a bit uncomfortable?

Added side in landscape mode scrollbar

Great, now all three rows of keys are displayed:

img-50779-12345645.gif

Rep: (2)
Wow! I never thought that in my devayse on Windows mobile will start this old microcomputer. Once I wrote a program in Basic, it will be necessary to check whether the skill is lost.
However, there is a caveat - the microcomputer to switch tasks for some reason does not appear. I run another program, and then do not understand how to get back into it. Although he hangs in the processes and tasks pereschelkivanii appears.

Fixed emulation window is displayed correctly in the Task Manager.
Added by:
Now with tapas on the emulator window shows a button SIP.

Klev_ ,
Wonderful now because of tapas on a microcomputer keyboard appears, it can be run through the launcher directly from Today. There was also an icon in the switch process. But - there was a nuance. It turned out that the emulator is impossible to go to Today. In any other application you can go, and Today - why some do not. Is it possible and it fixed a still?

Fixed a bug with the closing.
I noticed that do not fit a signature to the bottom row of buttons.
Added possibility to enter keystrokes "/", "+", "-", "=".
Now the key is BACKSPACE = DEL.

Ok, now everything is normal and is displayed minimized.

Rep: (1)
Class! I once used the "Electronics", I saw this topic and decided to "shake the gray." Author compilation respect and uvazhuha! Everything works perfectly, as this microcomputer. Only now I do not really like the look of Wirth. Keyboard - a bright blue spot in the center. And here's the screenshot just above - it is located in the lower right corner (which is the same color as the scroll box). In my opinion, that is where this keyboard and place, but I have not figured out how to get it to move. Can be displayed on the screenshot is another version? Or is there some feature that I have not found?

Post has been editedvissarion - 07.09.07, 00:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 16:54