> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

> Rhymer | Personal verse writer in your pocket
densi.vizigin
Message#1
21.12.12, 14:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 29.04.12

��������� download

Version: 1.00

Last update of the program in the header:21.12.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Personal writer of poems in your pocket.

Description (from developer) The idea of ​​creating such an application came to me while searching on the Windows Phone Marketplace. A huge number of different poems, greetings, toasts and other absolutely unnecessary nonsense. It did not suit me and I decided to make an application that creates the verses itself. Poems are pretty funny and original. I recommend just to try.

And of course, please leave a review, because your feedback is the key to the development of the application. Thank you in advance.

Opportunities:
  • just press the button and enjoy;
  • for owners of Windows Phone 8 there is an opportunity to read a poem;
  • Share funny poems with friends using social networks;
  • if you have something really funny and interesting, you can send a poem to the general rating and everyone will see it;
  • Also, your original poems can be saved to your phone and shown to your friends in the future.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...d8-6208f8b005f9
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = eb9236bd-3188-4a8a-aad8-6208f8b005f9

Post has been editeddensi.vizigin - 21.12.12, 14:56
VostokAll
Message#2
16.07.17, 05:10
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 207
Check in: 08.04.13
Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562

link is broken

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:51