savagemessiahzine.comAs we were here? | Then everyone can tell us how you came to this site.
How did you get here?
How did you get here?
via google [ 117 ] ** [36,56%]
someone told you [ 63 ] ** [19,69%]
somehow different [ 99 ] ** [30,94%]
Via Yandex [ 41 ] ** [12,81%]
How would you rate the site? from 2-5.
5 [ 252 ] ** [78,75%]
4 [ 53 ] ** [16,56%]
3 [ 6 ] ** [1,88%]
2 [ 7 ] ** [2,19%]
Total votes: 320

Rep: (679)
savagemessiahzine.comHow did we get here?

It is always interesting to hear someone's case from life. And here we are interested to know exactly how you got to this wonderful site.savagemessiahzine.com.
Everyone has a different story, and maybe it happened a long time ago, but still try to remember.
Could this be a topic? The file you wanted to download? Or someone told you? Maybe Google found? Feel free to tell.
And you can also say what, in your opinion, is different from other forums and what did this site give you?

So, let's start?

My story is. I played the game modern combat 3 and very bad to play online, so he started to look for the Old in google how to play better, and almost immediately came across the club players ms3 here on 4pda. At first, I remember, I thought, what a strange website, but the information was interesting, and then I wanted to become a member of the club, and I signed up here and became an active member of the club. But after a few months, I and other topics become active. This site I like for his organization, then I learned everything I know all about the android, and this I am very happy.

Well, now it's your turn to tell.

Post has been editedFarsis - 30.11.18, 14:27
Reason for editing: translation from Swedish

Rep: (0)
Another code was looking games on the LG Optimus hub;)

Rep: (425)
As the body was brought to me, I do not remember how, but on the basis of htc universal (or something). A couple of evenings searching led here. On other sites firmware download did not work for some reason. In general, I made and forgotten. Perhaps in a year that is still needed, and urgently. Then I remembered that already registered. A couple of days stayed and disappeared again. then I took myself gsmart. and also stayed for a while and forget (if I really was at home online for a long time, but especially life was no longer there). and so on ... Smartas bought more and break my absence shorter ...

Post has been editedcnsderuuik - 29.07.15, 20:58

accidentally)))))

Rep: (4)
Just zaguglit "game on Android" and got here about 2 years ago

Rep: (37)
I sought firmware htc desire 310, check the topic often helped others, and even became the curator)

Rep: (56)
In the summer of 2011 I was going to buy a smartphone. Selected a few of many such) Pre wanted to get acquainted with the subject of purchase, so a link from Google moved to our website. What I do not regret, even opposite)) I am very glad that I am here. Everything that I need to manage and maintain smartphones found here. Firmware design, Ruth and other tricks ... During this time, replaced some smarts, tablets and e-readers) Thanks for the knowledge site. : Thank_you:

Rep: (1)
After buying the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Duos I started looking for software modifications, Ruth rights and so on to your device and naturally came across this great forum.

Rep: (177)
I bought my first smartphone based on Android and the seller advised this site when I had become something to ask about a smartphone.

Rep: (197)
I know aboutsavagemessiahzine.comfor a long time, but I did not go to him, because he could not download files! After 3 years, I have learned that it is necessary to Regatta and recently zaregalsya then was pleased Iвќ¤savagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (66)
I searched for hacking the game, found here onsavagemessiahzine.comTo swing recorded. For a long time did not come, then dug back onsavagemessiahzine.comin search of software, well, away we go, the first thing the apk file and all all all for Virgo looking here first.

Rep: (202)
I searched games and stumbled. And immediately I noticed that it is more convenient - lots of different sections of information, only an order of magnitude greater than that of other peers.

Rep: (59)
Well, I still primitive. As always with boredom I began to pick up in the keyboard horrible, and ended up here. In general, I started with the website, read, read - required to state an opinion. Member, I was thrown to the forum. Everything.

Rep: (67)
Firmware for Defy + (already in distant spaces of the cabinet), it was necessary to download, accidentally got here and checked.

Rep: (112)
Register here 10 years ago! Then in 2006, I knew little about communicators and PDAs and wanted to fill this gap, through a search engine exactly do not remember how, came to this site. By the way this is my first recording in the internet, prior to 2005, I was not at all a user of the Internet!
Then there was the era of Windows Mobile and Symbian, did not exist notions iPhone, multi-touch, or Android.
Then here is hotly debated, such heroes yesterday as the HP IPAQ 4700, Dell X51v, Loox, Acer 311 and other clean PDAs and communicators WM.
And I realized that he was the right place.
Plus actively read discussion threads devices as going to buy your first major device, and through the site to avoid the error, did not buy a device that was not very good.

Rep: (144)
Well, here's my story:
At first, I went as a guest: browse news and glanced threads. While not buy Samsung Wave 525 (S5250). In this forum, I found a pretty cool theme and widgets.

I wanted to download - bam: error 404.
Then somehow learned to download something here, please register. Well, gone - gone)

Post has been editedArtemka778 - 13.06.16, 12:05

I sought informal. Explay firmware on Indigo and instructions on how to put them
P.S. Indigo nevertheless became a brick: D

Rep: (27)
Two years ago, he decided to buy his first Smart. I decided for myself that I do not want to overpay and will order from China (no regrets). I began searching and wound up here. Chita, and I made a choice. By the way, and links to the seller, I also found here. A registered already as smart came to me. And tighten, firmware, any bend etc. Since then, his wife and daughter from China ordered. All selections were made here in the forum. I am an avid reader and am grateful to the people who do all sorts of useful for the forum and other users.

Rep: (14)
Well, at ... recently it was 2-3 months, then went to a ... well ... it's a question of shorter green farm 3 ... and I "google" led here! To my question konesh not answer ... but watch "Ward 6"! Ooh, I think the class! I read, there is the heat given ... sorry that the wood ran out ... Well, I'm here and left, and suddenly a spark which lights up)

Rep: (3)
I'm onsavagemessiahzine.comrecently. He brought me here to the XDA link on my device firmware. It's nice that the site as the XDA, but the Russian language. Now a lot of people communicate, and find something for the soul , °° in trepalke

Rep: (141)
I came here on the advice of his father, in 2010. I then had my first smartphone - Huawei U8110 (in Megafonovskom version), and then I wanted to roll Andryukha fresher. As a result, I put all custom bikes from hats and reached version 9 Cyanogen-and turns. And then - as has already stayed, I joined the old acc ... lost, new zaregalsya in '13. Probably the only place where fun to sit, rather than in social networks

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 22:30